Collar me Crazy Ch. 01

Story Info
April invites an unsuspecting guest around to try him out.
2.1k words
4.45
20.9k
36
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ripped open the package in delight, excited out of her skin to try it out. Tearing open the box, April revealed a simple black leather collar, thick but not too obvious. It was just like in the videos. Quickly she downloaded the app and paired it to her phone. It beeped and lights on the inside glowed into the space where a neck would usually be. She was tempted to try it on herself, but she didn't know how these things worked out of the box and the last thing she wanted to do was put herself under and never come out again. Instead, looking mischievous, she picked up the phone and dialed for pizza.

'Hey, here's your order. You paid over the phone, so you don't owe me anything up front.' He was cute enough, for sure, and her new toy would soon take care of any consent or performance issues.

'Hey, thank you so much,' April said. 'Hey... can you do me a favor? Do you think this looks good on me?' She asked, showing him the collar, posing a little girlishly with it.. He took it when she offered it, and he held it up.

'I guess. You sort of suit a collar, I guess.' He held it out. Cute, April thought. He thinks I'd look good in one. Let's see about those gender norms, hmm?

'Do you think you could try it on? It's a gift for my boyfriend and I really want to make sure it's his type. You sort of look like him. It'll only be for a second - pleaseeee?' Reluctantly, he put down his pizza warmer, unclipped the leather ring, and placed it around his neck. Quickly, April took out her phone, pretended to be taking a photo of him, pulled up the app and switched it on.

The effect was instantaneous.

The pizza boy froze, the clip slipping shut thanks to the conveniently easy-close spring. His eyes widened, and nothing else happened.

Fucking COOL, April thought. She tapped the microphone button, which took voice commands and processed them into the 'code' the app used to instruct it's wearer, and said what she was thinking - screw it, might as well. She stared in joy as she watched his pants tent and his hands go down to unzip his fly. It was flawless.

Five minutes later, April was bent over her couch, taking the best dicking she'd had for months from her pizza boy. The app was good - she'd made him get hard, take his pants off and then fuck her in just a few voice commands. It knew to make him put it in her cunt and he was stroking to a godly pace, but either his stamina was equally as godly or he needed to be told to finish too. April assumed the latter and tapped the microphone button again, holding back gasps of pleasure enough to order him to finish. The app processed her words, sent the corresponding commands to the remote control collar and he quickly sped up, crammed himself deep inside her and filled the tip of the condom up. April moaned and began to cum herself around him, curling her legs and blissfully leaning into it for a bit. Fuck this collar is GOOD, she thought. Gasping, she pushed him back a few steps with one foot and stood, her pussy still quivering. He just stood there dumbly, his half-hard cock covered in a condom that was about thirty seconds away from dribbling on her floor.

'Take it off,' she said into the app. Gasping still and riding down the high, she shimmied her pants off fully - she would need a shower now anyway, and who was going to see her? The boy she had complete control over? - and stepped away to grab some tissues. As she was wiping herself, April turned to look for her phone and send off her next command. Unfortunately, this time her app hadn't known what exactly it was she expected him to take off. She turned, one hand pulling her skin so she could access herself, the other pressing a wad of tissues into her nether lips in time to see her momentary sexual partner holding her control collar in his hands and staring with a hard face at her.

'What the fuck,' she said. 'Wait, hold on, okay, this-' she stammered. Then, everything happened really, really fast.

He approached her. Shocked and in the position she was, she was delayed in responding, and though she threw up her arms to stop him, he pushed them aside and in one quick movement, pushed the collar around her own neck. She felt it touch her skin, the clip slipped together and clicked, and then-

-nothing. April became a statue, one arm in the air, tissues still stuck to her fingers, the other on the back of the couch chair.

'So,' the man said, stepping away. 'This is either some fucking sci-fi bullshit, or I jumped fifty years into the future.' He didn't know - couldn't know - the kinds of rings April had been in online, the types of tech and hypnosis stuff she dug for every day. He didn't know these collars existed - and perhaps a thousand lucky men and women in the world had them. But it didn't matter; now he had hers, and he had her - and he knew what she'd done with him.

The first thing Michael did was clean himself up. He tied up the condom and threw it out and washed his crotch with her tea towel. He also found a clean pair of her underwear and pocketed it as payment - and a token - for the free sex. Can't believe I had sex and didn't even know it, he thought as he wiped his cock on her towel. I can barely get any normally, and when I do fuck a blonde bitch like her I'm out for it. Typical!

Returning to April, Mike took her in. She was cute, truth be told - she had great tits, a firm ass and a buttony face. She was perhaps twenty five, but Mike was into older girls - and at twenty one, he wasn't too far off her anyway. He looked at her, then at her phone. He took it and had a look around, checking out the app. He flicked through her photos until he found some that were absolutely not supposed to be for prying eyes, and grinned.

'Groupies, I like it,' he smiled. 'What's that, six? Seven girls? Is there even a man in this?' He flicked through more. 'Oh, someone likes themselves a bit too much,' he smiled. 'You know, you should do porn. These girls all look like porn stars. I mean, who seriously uses double-ended dildos outside of lesbian porn?'

Getting an idea, Michael flicked back to the app. 'Let's give this a try.' He thumbed the microphone button. 'Pretend you're in a lesbian groupie.' He turned to April and watched her instantly transform. She squatted, giggling.

'Oh my god Vanessa, you are seriously so hot,' she said, as camp as you'd expect from an actual gay porn. 'I just wanna bury my face in that little pussy! Come here, mmmmmmgfm!'

Michael tapped again. 'Spread your legs and beg me.'

April responded instantly. Already on her knees as a result of attacking 'Vanessa's' pussy, she now parted her legs wide, leaned back on the floor and stared up at him, her face pleading. 'Please, please - please fuck me. I'm so horny and wet, I just need you in me, please, please god fuck me, fuck me hard, please just take me baby, take me...' Michael whistled and felt himself twitch as he stared down between her legs.

Didn't god mention an eye for an eye? He thought to himself. Then he thumbed the button. 'Get me a condom.' Standing, she went to her drawer and took one out. 'Take it out and put it on me.' She tore the packet open with one hand and rolled it onto his hardening cock. This was too easy! This collar really did completely control someone!

'What's your name?' he asked.

'April.' April answered, standing before him.

'April, strip.' April slung her shirt off and untied her bra. She even heeled out of her socks.

'Now April,' Michael said. 'Suck my cock.'

Dropping to her knees, April put him in her mouth and sucked. She took him like a champ, going deeper than he'd ever had a girl go, and nearly pulled the condom off him. She bobbed back and forth, slipping her lips along his shaft without pause, and he found himself growing quite engorged. Quickly, he paused her.

'Alright April, get on top of me and ride me.' Quickly, he laid down on her carpet and watched April climb on top of him, easily sitting on him until he popped right into her sopping cunt. He moaned and gasped as she immediately began to bounce on his length.

'Cum,' he ordered her as she rode him, and to his amazement, April spontaneously came, her pussy tensing and squeezing around him. He hadn't felt a woman cum like this before. She gasped and moaned but didn't stop riding him as she came, and he nearly let himself go, only his full effort keeping his release inside, helped by his earlier ejaculation. Holding on like a trooper, he let her ride some more until he felt his load building up. He ordered her to cum quickly again, and as she tensed around him he spurted deep into her, his load caught in the condom. Gasping as she didn't stop, he realized he had to order her to slow down and did so before her bouncing movements crushed him as he softened inside her.

When they were done, Michael had April slip the condom off him and lick him clean. Then, he had her touch herself while she went into her kitchen, got her own tea towel and brought it back to wipe him down. He had her finger herself the entire time as he got dressed, grabbed her pizza, ate all but three slices, and then made to leave.

Before he left, Michael had an idea. As April still stood there, her breasts bouncing as she jilted herself brainlessly on her own floor, he quickly looked up and downloaded the same app she was using on her phone. He ordered her not to move while he unpaired her collar from her own app and paired it to his, and reassumed control. Then, he left her with one final command.

'April, in ten minutes you will come out of control. You'll be completely normal, except you won't know you're wearing your collar. You won't mind that you can't find it, and you won't look for it. You will keep wearing it until I tell you to take it off, and if you do take it off you won't be able to think of anything else until you put it back on. When you come out of it you'll be completely normal apart from the collar.' He checked his command - the app recognized a long string and showed it to him for confirmation it in text before sending it to the device - and then sent it. April made no move to show she understood, but then she didn't have to. Closing the door without another look, Mike left April fingering herself on the floor.

Ten minutes later, April surfaced. She sucked in air, panting, and looked around herself. She was alone. What had happened? Last she remembered, she'd been cleaning up after she'd had sex, and - she blanched. Then, she realized she was fingering herself, and promptly stopped. The pizza guy must have taken control of her, but he was clearly not here now - and where was her collar? Standing up, she saw the pizza and shrugged the thought away. Collars weren't as important as pizza, and she was famished! She put a slice in her mouth, but the movement of walking had reminded her of how pent up she was. Quickly recognizing that she must have been made to sit here and touch herself as punishment, April couldn't resist finishing the job, squeezing out a quick but blissful release as she leant over her couch, munching contentedly. Picking up her phone, she saw the app and mused over her collar. But she couldn't find it in herself to care much, and as she stretched and came down off her pleasure high, all she could think about was that much-needed shower. Mouthing the last piece like an animal, she waddled off to her bathroom to clean herself, never once thinking again about the collar that was sitting tight around her very own neck.

TO BE C[ONTROLLED]ONTINUED?