Amorous Goods: Vikki's Turn Ch. 06

Story Info
Vikki teaches her sluts!
1.3k words
3.94
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly put a shirt on the next morning. She had lain awake all night dreaming of Vikki. Kelly was sure not to wear a bra. She wanted Vikki's cum to stay on. Pastor Dave was in the bathroom. He was trying to get the French Maid costume off. To his horror, he found it wouldn't come off. He was starting to like it? It made him look sexy? But, he knew that was wrong, he was a Pastor after all. Pastor's couldn't be faggots.

"Make some coffee will you hun? I could use some before I go to work." said Kelly.

"Oui, Madam. Of course Madam." came Pastor Dave's voice. He was surprised to find that his voice was high pitched and he had a French accent. But, Pastor Dave didn't worry to much about that. Madam had requested something of him. It was his job to serve her.

Since Pastor Dave was already in the kitchen he decided to make breakfast for his wife. It was the least he could do. Kelly came downstairs. She had small breasts but it was still obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. He would have been fully hard if he hadn't been wearing a cock cage.

"Madam, shouldn't you wear a bra?" questioned Pastor Dave.

"You're telling me not to wear a bra when you're dressed like a fairy faggot?" said Kelly. Thanks to Amorous Goods' influence she had grown a lot bolder. She knew she was better than a man...well at least Pastor Dave. Women needed to take charge and dominate Pastor Dave's life.

"I don't know Madam. I don't know." stated Dave again.

"Mistress doesn't want me to wear a bra so I won't, we must please Mistress Vikki. Right, fairy faggot?" questioned Kelly.

"If Mistress Vikki says no bra. Then you mustn't wear a bra. We must obey Mistress Vikki. Crêpes pour vous Madam!"" stated Pastor Dave as he placed a plate of strawberry crepes in front of his wife.

"Well, it seems like you can do at least one thing right fairy faggot. Are you going to get dressed like a real man or are you going to wear that girly outfit?" questioned Kelly.

"I like my girly outfit. It reminds me that I'm a limp fairy faggot only here to serve." stated Pastor Dave. He didn't know that Amorous Goods was speaking through him but as soon as he said it Pastor Dave knew it to be true. He would skip work for the day in order to watch porn. Learning would help him serve and that was all that mattered now.

"Well, then I suppose you can clean up the house while your at it fairy faggot. I'm off to teach my eighteen year old college prep class. I suppose I run the house and bring home the bacon. A REAL woman. Well, be sure to have things done when I get home. I expect you to be ready." stated Kelly.

"Oui, Madam." stated Pastor Dave sadly. He watched Kelly, who was dressed like a sexpot, leave their house. She had a class to get to after all. Teenagers needed their sex Ed to prepare them for college. Obviously, a limp fairy faggot like Pastor Dave couldn't teach them...what good was he?

That night Pastor Dave and Kelly returned to Amorous Goods. Vikki greeted them, well she greeted Kelly. Dave didn't deserve her attention.

"Sluts, how did you serve me today?" she questioned.

"Mistress, I tried to seduce several students by flashing my pussy. I think I have 2 boys and a girl on the line. I would love for them or anyone to eat my pussy." stated Kelly. She was thinking of her Mistress and her sisters' pussies. But, also hoped she would get hers licked.

"Doesn't your husband please you?" questioned Vikki.

"He's limp Mistress and he'll never eat me out. He says it's wrong. I just want someone to drill me. To use me, like the slut I am and he won't. He's not a real man. He's not a woman either. I'm horny." complained Kelly.

"Less complaining dyke, sometimes sluts go for days without orgasm. I own all my sluts pleasures. Yet, you've served me very well today. Hopefully, your students will be serving me too. It all depends on how well you serve me. The more servants you bring me, the great your reward will be. now Go in the back so your sisters can teach you some lessons. Of course you won't be able to cum. You're not ripe yet but we'll be kind and leave you with a swampy cunt. Soon you'll be ready dyke. I have to teach your husband now." stated Vikki.

Kelly eagerly went in the back. She wanted to "learn" from her sisters. Kelly had been smart in not complaining. A swampy pussy was good enough for now.

Vikki turned to Pastor Dave and grinned at him. It was so much fun to play.

"Well, fag since you still have a cock. I can't pleasure you. Fred has served me a LONG time. He deserves pleasure too from people other than his mother. You should go suck his cock. While your wife learns. Understand?" questioned Vikki.

"I'm not gay..." stated Pastor Dave.

"Yet, you want to suck cock. You know you've wanted one in your throat for a LONG time. Hot spunk being pumped down your mouth. Admit it. Give into your carnal desires Dave." stated Vikki.

Fred came in from around the back. He was naked. He was turgid. Pastor Dave knew he was a real man who deserved his worship.

"Serve him!" ordered Vikki.

"Oui!" gasped out Pastor Dave. He was so excited. He barely knew what to do. Then he remembered the porn he had watched.

Pastor Dave took Fred's cock and kissed the tip gently. Then he slowly licked down the throbbing shaft, down to the balls and around the base. He lifted it up and let his tongue roam around the ball sack. Pastor Dave heard a moan of pleasure and he opened his mouth. He sucked Fred's balls in and sucked hard for a few moments. Fred moaned again and trembled slightly. Pastor Dave licked Fred's balls. Fred twitched even more. Pastor Dave angled his head and lifted his chin and eased Fred's cock down his throat slowly. Fred's whole body shuddered like he was getting electric shocks every other second and Pastor Dave sped up his action.

Up, down, up, down. In, out, in, out. Pastor Dave sped up and sucked Fred down. Dave thought of the pornos. How the sub had been rewarded with a thick load. Dave thought to himself "This real man won't last much longer. I can feel him getting ready. Oh yeah, right about...now!"

Dave thought and just as he thought "now" he felt Fred shudder. Suddenly, hot spunk was pouring down Pastor Dave's throat. Pastor Dave couldn't get enough. He gulped it down and then sucked on Fred's cock like a straw until every last drop of spunk was gone. Sadly, for Dave, Fred could only produce so much cum. At last knowing Fred was out of cum, Dave pulled off him with a smacking sound.

"Well, what did you think of that fairy faggot?" asked Vikki.

"I'm not gay...?" stated Pastor Dave again.

"No, of course not. You're just a cum addict. You want as much jizz as possible don't you? You're craving another hit now aren't you?" stated Vikki.

Pastor Dave blushed. It was true. He wanted spunk pouring down his throat.

"Good fairy faggot, you and your wife will stay here. You belong to Amorous Goods now. I'll see that you both get what you need. I'm needed in the back now.

SOMEONE has to lick me out." stated Vikki. With that she headed to the back room to be sated. Pastor Dave was left out front, spunk dripping down his chin and jonesing for more jizz.