AMOST - Katerina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look great with my dick in your mouth, Katerina."

"Mmmph!"

"Is this how you get your modelling gigs? You model some cock first?"

"Nnnph!"

"No? Maybe you should try it, you might have a better career."

"..."

"Smile for the camera babe."

"Whu-NNNPH!"

I take a couple of quick shots of Katerina giving the blowjob of her life (I retrieved her cellphone before tipping over the table). They look good but her expression of terror doesn't quite fit.

"Hmm.. sit on your butt, babe."

Katerina obediently changes positions from kneeling to sitting directly on the floor. This lowers her head enough that when I stand over her my dick is above her.

"Good, now open wide. We're going deep."

"No! Please, I ca-MMPH!!"

My dick plunges down into her open mouth and doesn't stop when it hits the back. The head passes straight into her throat and in an instant my entire length is planted inside her. Katerina's eyes open wide and I take a shot with her phone. She still looks scared but now it looks more suitable for her circumstances.

"Ah, yes Katerina, your throat feels great."

"MMMM!!"

"Scream some more babe, the vibrations work so well."

"MmmMMMNNN!!"

I put the cellphone aside, take hold of her head with my hands (mostly to steady myself) and begin fucking Katerina's face. I am not gentle, using the dark-haired model's mouth as nothing more than a hole to remorselessly pump my dick in and out. Katerina is forbidden from crying but nothing can stop her eyes watering, black mascara spreading from the corners of her eyes. My strokes become progressively shorter, keeping her mouth filled and giving her less room to breathe. Her screams become gurgles become occaisional gasps as she tries to inhale around my shaft. Fortunately for her, after the lengthy buildup I don't last very long. A few dozen strokes and I am shooting hot cum directly down Katerina's throat. I exit her throat just as her eyes start rolling back, catching her off balance. A last small spurt of cum catches her across the lips before she falls to the side, half-gasping, half-coughing. I take a couple of steps back and steady myself against the kitchen counter, taking a moment to catch my own breath.

Once my senses return I take a look around. The room is quite dark - very little light is seeping through the blinds covering the living room window. I start to head for the light switch before noticing the broken glass and plate shards on the floor between me and the switch. Never mind.

Even in the semi-darkness Katerina looks like a mess. Her makeup is smeared and her face is coated with dried cum and saliva. Her hair is disheveled. I order her to go to the bathroom to clean up, which she does without a word. Fortunately there are no sharp fragments in that direction (though if there were she would not have hesitated to walk through them to obey my orders). As she enters the bathroom she turns on the light, which also illuminates the living room enough for me to make my own way to the bedroom.

Switching on the light in the bedroom I find a surprisingly large space with a decent-sized bed and some fairly expensive-looking camera equipment hooked up to a laptop. A lighting stand is in the corner. Turning around I recognize the view as the background to many of Katerina's dance videos. So this is where the magic happens. I collapse onto the bed, listening to the sound of the shower running in the next room.

I'm not sure if I doze off or not, but the next time I open my eyes I am greeted by Katerina standing at the side of the bed, awaiting further instructions. She is still naked, but now her skin is clean and slightly damp. Her hair has been washed and dried, her makeup reapplied. Except for the look of weary trepidation on her face it is as if the last few hours' violations had never happened.

"You look great babe. Ready for more fun?"

"Please... I want this to be over."

"Oh Katerina, it isn't about what you want. It's about what I want. For example, right now I want you to set up that camera equipment."

"Oh no, come on don't make me."

Katerina's protests do nothing to slow her down in setting up the camera, laptop, lighting and such. In fact she is ready in two or three minutes. She hands me the laptop and I look through a few of her recent videos. I pick one, a thirty-second dance number with a lot of hip-shaking, clearly shot in this apartment. I show it to Katerina.

"You remember this one?"

"...yes."

"You think you can do it again?"

"I..."

"Show me."

Katerina follows my mental orders, sets up the camera to record, then assumes the same starting position as in the original video. The music starts, the lithe dancer/model gyrates, and all too quickly the show is over. She fiddles with the settings and shows me the results. The video is the same as the original, except instead of yoga pants and a tight t-shirt Katerina is spinning and bouncing nude. I send her some further mental orders and in a minute she has combined the videos, so that the clothed and naked Katerina's are side by side, hips twitching in time to the same song.

"Lovely work, Katerina. This is going to be a hit."

"Please don't. All my friends watch these. My family..."

"Hmm, I see. We'd better give them some more to watch then."

"That's not-"

I clap my hands and Katerina sets to work. In a moment of panic I realize I had not disconnected the laptop from the outside world - a quick mental command and she disables the internet connection herself then forgets both doing so and the password to reestablish the connection.

Ten minutes later we have three more side-by-side dance videos made. Another twenty minutes and we have a set of more explicit pieces as well. Several do not show her face because her expression of fear and misery doesn't chime with the action, but the background is the same as her other pieces so there is no mistaking the girl spreading her legs and fingering herself for the camera, or bending over to expose her tight asshole before spanking her own ass.

"I think we have enough for now, Katerina, don't you?"

"..."

Katerina doesn't respond. I look into her mind to find her in a state of almost fatalistic despair. She is convinced that uploading these videos and photos will ruin her life. They will certainly ruin her career. I drop the cheery attitude for a minute.

"What would you do, Katerina?"

".... what?"

"To have these videos deleted? And the pictures on your phone? What is it worth to you?"

"I... I don't understand."

I pause, pretending to think things over.

"I can get you to do anything I want, with only a thought. Your body is mine to play with. There's nothing you can offer me that I can't take. So, what can you give me in exchange for not releasing these?"

"I... I..."

Katerina just stammers, unable to process the situation. However, a glimmer of hope appears in her mind. I can't create emotions that don't exist but all I need is a glimmer and I can ramp that up. Katerina's head clears as hope blossoms in her mind.

"I- surprise."

"What?"

"I can surprise you. You can order me to do whatever, but then you know what's coming. If... If I'm in control of my own body you get to be surprised."

I consider for a moment and check her mind. Katerina will serve me without being controlled, in exchange for the videos and photos. Of course under that idea is the hope that she will find a way to escape entirely, but that is to be expected. The offer is genuine. Katerina is looking at me expectantly, hopeful but not confident. I wave a hand and release her from my mental control (while keeping a close watch on her thoughts).

"Alright Katerina, show me what you can do."

Katerina takes a tentative step under her own volition, then walks rapidly out of the room. I quickly check her mind but she has does not intend to leave the apartment (and her cellphone is on a small table next to me on the bed). Instead I hear her clattering around in the kitchen before she returns with a tray covered in a cloth. She sets this down on the bedside table (I catch a yearning from her mind as she sees her phone but she does not attempt to take it), then opens a drawer and takes out some small black piece of fabric. She looks at and gives a weak smile that does not reach her eyes.

"Put, uh, put this on, okay?"

She hands me what turns out to be a black silk sleeping mask. I shrug and put it on - my mental powers will warn me of any ill intent much faster than my eyes can anyway.

I hear Katerina opening the closet built into the wall at the other side of the room, and some fabric rustling. Her mind flickers with indecision as she makes plans - for the sake of 'surprise' I do not focus on her exact thoughts. I don't have to wait much longer before she says:

"Okay, you can look now."

I lift off the mask to see Katerina standing before the bed, wearing a loosely tied silk robe. She waits until I am watching then leans over to press a button on the laptop. Music starts playing, an up-tempo R&B song that I do not recognize.

Katerina closes her eyes for a moment and then starts swaying. Her hips start circling and soon her whole body is moving to the beat of the music. Katerina turns her back to me, bringing her hands to her waist and untying the robe. She lets it slip off her shoulders before turning back to look at me. She then turns to the side, showing me her profile. The robe slowly slides down her body, revealing a black bra, matching panties, sheer black stockings, and finally black heels. The lingerie looks great on her, accentuating her figure. Katerina raises her arms and rotates her hips as she turns to face me, before lowering her arms again and running her hands over her body.

If I were Katerina's boyfriend I would be salivating right now. Katerina's eyes are half-closed in what she evidently thinks is a sultry look. When she looks at my bored expression her eyes open fully and she hurriedly reaches behind her. Her bra comes away, revealing her small but pert breasts, which Katerina pushes together in her hands. Turning to face away from me, she hooks her thumbs under her panties and draws them down, bending over as she does so without stopping her hip movements. Katerina arches her back to maximize the curve of her now-naked ass, pussy and asshole clearly visible. She looks behind her again. I circle my hand in a 'get on with it' gesture, something that causes her to straighten up, stop the music and move to the bed, kicking off her heels along the way.

As she mounts the bed and starts crawling on top of me Katerina tries to maintain a sexy expression, but it doesn't take a mind controller to see her nervousness. She is expecting to find herself no longer in control of her body at any moment. I am patient however, especially when she lowers her body over me and locks her lips with mine. My earlier mental coaching has not fully stayed with her but she is still a much better kisser than she was before, and the added desperation with which her mouth attacks mine gives an extra element to the act. After a moment she moves to kiss my ear, then my neck, then starts working her way down my body, kissing and licking as she goes. Just before she reaches my waist she breaks off and leans over to the bedside table, taking the tray and placing it on one side of my body at hip level. Katerina takes up station on the other side of me, her head just above my erect penis. She turns to look at me, before opening her mouth and giving the head of my dick a long languid lick. Watching my dick twitch at her touch she attempts another smile and says.

"Put the mask back on... please?"

I am uncertain about this request - an uncontrolled mouth so close to my dick, with who-knows-what on the tray under the cloth? But a probe of her mind reveals no intention to cause harm (or more precisely, no expectation that any attempt to harm me and escape will be successful). So I give Katerina one last chance, and replace the sleeping mask over my eyes.

The next thing I feel I Katerina's lips wrapping around the head of my dick, a pleasant sensation especially when accompanied by her tongue flicking around me. I hear a rustle of fabric and a... clink of glass? My dick is suddenly cooling, damp in the air, before Katerina's mouth returns. The sensation is very different - a cool light wetness surrounds my dick as it slides into her mouth, contrasting with the warmth of her lips. Katerina slides up and down my shaft, the liquid rolling around her mouth and over my dick. Some sort of cold drink?

I feel Katerina swallow around my dick, and the wetness is mostly gone. She tries to speak with her mouth full.

"You like?"

"Different. What was it?"

"Champagne."

"Ah."

"I was saving it for...never mind."

Katerina resumes moving her mouth in a slow steady pumping rhythm. I feel her take my hand and guide it to her ass, placing it on her body with a slap. I take the hint and caress her tight body while she blows me. I move to put my hand on her head and she bats it away. I smile at the audacity, and the spike of fear in her mind that she may have gone too far recedes.

Katerina's mouth again comes off my dick, replaced by her hand which strokes my shaft. I feel her lean over to the tray again - more champagne? No, this time she holds my dick at the base, pointing straight up. I feel something viscous covering the tip and oozing down along my shaft. Oil? After a few moments I feel whatever it is starting to collect around the base of my dick, at which point Katerina's tongue returns and licks from the base to the tip, before returning and repeating from a slightly different starting point around the base. My sense of smell finally identifies the fluid - honey.

Katerina licks all around my dick, lapping up the thick honey as she does so. Each time she reaches the head the tip of her tongue flicks up, and my hand grips her ass tightly at the resulting flash of pleasure. Once most of the honey has been licked off me, she wraps her lips around me and resumes bobbing her head on my dick. One hand reaches down to gently massage my balls as she blows me.

I feel myself approach orgasm; my hips twitch in anticipation. Suddenly I feel Katerina's lips release my dick and move away. My hips thrust up but meet no warm mouth. The change in sensation is abrupt. The orgasm which had been fast approaching slowly fades. I give a small moan of frustration, and just as suddenly as it left I feel Katerina's tongue return to my dick, giving a tentative swipe across the head. My dick jerks a little in response, which seems to be acceptable to Katerina as I feel her lips gently close around me again.

Katerina's blowjob is slow and light, keeping me erect but not pushing me to further heights of pleasure. After a few minutes I feel her take her mouth off me again and reach over to the tray. Some clinking sounds later and her mouth returns. This time her lips fasten on only one side of the shaft. I once again feel liquid in her mouth (and spilling a little out of it as the angle is a little awkward), but whatever this fluid is, it is hot.

"Babe, what is-"

Before I finish asking, Katerina answers my question by rapidly moving up my body and pressing her lips onto mine. I open my mouth and receive what my taste buds tell me is tea. Peppermint, perhaps, something strong anyway. The kiss is only for a few seconds before Katerina moves back down, taking what I assume is another draft of tea before returning her mouth to the side of my dick. Her hand has moved around the other side and I feel something hard and cold being pressed against the shaft. I worry that it may be some metal object but then I feel the wetness around her fingers and realize it is ice.

Hot tea on one side, cold ice on the other, and Katerina's lips sliding around my shaft combine in a mix of sensations. Not too intense to be painful but not too pleasurable to send me over the edge. I have to admit Katerina has indeed managed to surprise me. I dig into her mind and find this routine came from a former boyfriend - he persuaded her to do this once and got dumped shortly after for making her do so much work. I do not dig further because my concentration is interrupted by a strong sense of pleasure. The ice having melted, Katerina has wrapped her lips around the head of my dick and is sucking hard, creating a vacuum in her mouth. She then thrusts her head down, taking as much of me in her mouth as she can in one stroke, before pulling up again and repeating the motion. Her dark hair flies around her as she assaults my dick with her mouth, and I moan in pleasure at the sudden change of pace. But it lasts only a few seconds before she releases my dick with a pop and starts lashing the head with her tongue. I smile - again she has brought me to the brink of orgasm only to pull me back. I had not expected such a skillful performance from Katerina; just goes to show what can be achieved with the proper motivation.

Katerina continues to work my dick, switching substances and approaches to keeping me on the brink of orgasm. At some point I take off the blindfold to watch her efforts - she notices and keeps a close eye on my expression. Usually she remembers to look sexy and smiles around my dick, but her mind is always on the videos and photos a few clicks away from being shared with the world. Every so often I pretend to be bored so that she redoubles her efforts, her mind spiking with fear. There is a kind of symmetry here - she keeps me aroused and I keep her afraid. I'm not a nice person, but right now I am a very happy one.

After some time the tea is cold, the champagne is warm and Katerina is visibly tiring (I am impressed that she managed to last this long, considering how unused she is to pleasing someone else). She takes her lips off my dick and turns to look at me.

"Ready to cum?"

"Oh yes."

She nods, leans over and puts her mouth just above my engorged dick. With one hand she sweeps her hair aside to give me an unobstructed view; her other hand takes mine and places it on the back of her head.

"Alright. Fuck my face."

Katerina opens her mouth as soon as she says this but even then she only just manages to get it wide enough to accept my dick as I grasp her head and push her down. My hips jerk up at the same time, burying my dick as deep in her mouth as possible from this position. Katerina does not resist, in fact she places her hands behind her back and forces herself to relax, giving me total control over her upper body. Of course I am used to having total control over another persons' body but this is an... unusual way to do it, at least for me.

The long tease session has built up considerable tension in me, and I let it all out as I guide her head rapidly up and down my shaft. My hips buck, adding upward thrust to the downward push. Katerina tries her best to keep her lips around my dick but otherwise she has enough trouble not choking.

It is mere seconds of rough face fucking before I groan loudly, hold her head in place and release a stream of pent-up cum into Katerina's mouth. She cannot help but cough this time, spilling some cum back onto me, but I do not notice as I ride the wave of orgasm coursing through me.

I do not know when I let go of her head but at some point I do because as the mist clears around my thoughts Katerina is kneeling beside me, taking a drink of tepid champagne, swirling it around her mouth and swallowing. Her body glistens with sweat. She turns and looks at me.

"Good?"

"Yes. Well done."

Her smile this time has a shade of genuine happiness in it. Both the happiness and the smile wavers as I continue.

"What next, babe?"

"Uh... next. I mean... don't you want to rest?"

"Well sure. And then, next."

"Right. Next. Okay."