AMOST - Katerina

Story Info
Our protagonist saves a local model from a stalker. Kind of.
8.5k words
4.4
9.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever seen someone on a social media site and been instantly infatuated? Ever find yourself digging through the internet for more information, becoming obsessed with tracking down every picture, video and piece of information available?

I haven't. But the guy I borrowed this cellphone from has.

Sitting in a nondescript chain restaurant in a mid-sized city which I have trouble remembering much about other than the name (when you are constantly on the move places tend to blur into each other), I passed the time waiting for my order by borrowing the cell phone of a man at the adjacent table. He wasn't too happy to lend it to me, but my mental commands are absolute and soon he is sitting quietly while I scroll though seemingly endless pictures of his virtual crush.

The object of this man's affections isn't even a well-known social media personality. She is certainly attractive - tall and lithe with long dark hair - but her handful of dance videos have yet to set the internet on fire. Most pictures seem to be model shots, her 'real' job apparently being eye candy at local events and the occasional minor fashion show. Her location is listed as this city. That's when I find his 'special' collection; the resourceful fellow has somehow dug up her current address and has been taking surreptitious long-distance footage of her going to the store. He hasn't yet dared to get closer. My experience of other peoples' minds tells me that he will, with potentially tragic results.

I enter the mind of the sweating frozen man and carefully edit out all memories of this woman and his stalking activities. I then delete his collection, return his cell to him and erase his memories of ever giving it to me. I watch him blink, look around, see his cell on the table in front of him and pick it up. In his mind he simply zoned out for a minute. He starts scrolling through video game reviews and I am satisfied that he no longer poses a threat to this local minor celebrity.

... Yes of course I memorized her address before deleting it.

A few hours later I am looking up at a six-story apartment block in a quiet part of town. The address matches but unfortunately did not include the apartment number, let alone the code for the front door keypad lock. No matter; I can simply wait for a resident to appear, have them let me into the building and look for the apartment with the correct name on the door.

The first person to approach the apartment building turns out to be a food delivery person. I enter their mind and look for the door code. I am pleasantly surprised to find that not only does the delivery man have the door code, but that the recipient of the bag of food in his hand is my intended plaything.

And so, as the woman opens her apartment door expecting a delivery of fresh food (sushi apparently), she finds me waiting. My mental powers work through line of sight, but it only takes an instant to assert control. She stands silently aside as I enter her apartment, carrying her food delivery. Following my mental orders she locks the door and walks into the combined kitchen-living room space as I place the bag on a small dining table. I probe her mind; it is crowded with questions but I ignore them for the moment and check specific information. No, there is no one else in the apartment. No, no one is expected, nor is she expected anywhere for a few days at least. Good.

Looking around I can see it is clearly a one-person apartment. Small kitchen combined with a living room dominated by a couch and wall-mounted TV. Small square dining table and two chairs in the space between the two areas. One window, blinds closed. Two internal doors, presumably leading to a bedroom and bathroom. Modelling and social media doesn't seem to pay much, but at least it is neat and tidy. Satisfied that we will not be interrupted, I can finally turn my mental and visual attention to the woman standing a couple of feet away from me.

Katerina Novikoff is of Russian heritage (obviously), twenty-one, single, and very alarmed at being unable to move or speak as a stranger checks her out in her own apartment. She is tall at around 5'9" and model-thin. Long black hair falls down to below her modest chest. Katerina's facial features are as delicate as her body; dark gray eyes beneath neat black eyebrows, a narrow straight nose above a relatively wide mouth.

Katerina is currently wearing sweatpants and a crop top t-shirt, an unalluring combination. The only upside is that it does show off her flat stomach. I step close to her and place one hand on the exposed skin of her midriff, noting the toned muscles of a dancer in her prime. I have ordered Katerina to remain still and so she does not physically flinch at my sudden intrusion on her personal space, depsite her mind reeling. I run my hand up her taut stomach and under her t-shirt, noting with approval that she has not bothered to put on a bra tonight. I look into her eyes as my hand finds her small but perfectly formed breast and smile at her look of bewildered panic. I gently roll her nipple in my hand and consider exploring further south. But her casual appearance makes me decide to wait. Why eat a cupcake before the frosting is added?

I send Katerina some mental orders and she walks through one of the internal doors while I take a seat on the couch. I don't have to wait long before she re-emerges looking completely different. Gone are the staying-home sweatpants and t-shirt, replaced with a tight black dress, dark tights and high heels. She has also applied makeup, less to hide imperfections than to highlight her features. Dark gray eyes are accentuated by eyeshadow and mascara; lips made more prominent by light red lipstick. I smile in approval; this is the model version of Katerina that I saw so often in her erstwhile stalker's collection.

On my orders Katerina strikes a pose then struts from one end of the room to the other as if she was parading a catwalk in Milan. Her performance is perfect; the only thing out of place is the look of fear on her face instead of the usual blank expression of a fashion model at work. I never could control facial expressions, unfortunately.

Katerina returns to the bedroom, still in catwalk-mode. A couple of minutes later she re-emerges and starts the same routine. This time the ensemble is a purple bikini with a white flower print and pink edging. Plus heels of course. Even more than the black dress this shows off Katerina's long tanned legs and supple body.

A few rounds of the room and she goes back to the bedroom. When she returns to stride back and forth in front of me as I recline in the couch the performance is not something you will see in fashion shows. Katerina is completely naked, modelling only her own body. I note the subtle curves of her breasts and ass, both no more than handfuls but well in proportion to her dimensions. I mentally order her to stand still in front of me, which she does, one hand resting on her hip. Katerina's pussy is clearly visible in the gap between her thighs - she is clean-shaven, probably necessary for model work given the skimpy outfits they sometimes have to wear. I am not a short man, but seated on the couch as I am Katerina towers over me.

I feel overdressed, and so start removing my own clothing. At the same time I allow Katerina to speak, though not to move from her position. Her voice is light, wavering and filled with alarm.

"Ah! What- what is this? Did you drug me or something? Please, just get out of here or... or I'll call the police!"

My own voice is a little muffled by the t-shirt I am pulling over my head.

"Katerina, you can't move one inch unless I allow it, how are you going to call the cops?"

"I... what did you do to me?"

"I took control of your body with my mind."

Katerina is silent for a moment, but her thoughts are clear enough. She thinks I am crazy and have drugged her somehow. I shrug; it isn't important what she believes.

"What... what do you want?"

By this time I am down to my underwear. I pause and look her up and down appraisingly.

"Well, I think we'll start with a blowjob. Then I'll fuck your pussy. After that we see how your ass looks stretched around my dick."

"Wha- you can't be-"

I maintain eye contact with her as I remove my last item of clothing. My penis is understandably already erect, and I watch her gaze move to it as it comes out of hiding. I lean back on the couch.

"Come here babe."

Katerina's "nooo" of refusal turns into a "nooo!" of disbelief as her body obeys my mental commands and she puts first one knee and then the other on the couch, straddling me. Her arms go around my neck and soon her protests are cut off as her lips meet mine. I smell her perfume as her tongue pokes out from her lips and enters my mouth, meeting mine going the other way. A few adjustments later and Katerina is sitting in my lap, her legs and arms around me as we make out. I move my arms to her back, stroking the soft smooth skin. My dick is nestled between the cheeks of Katerina's toned ass. The contact does not escape Katerina's notice, even more so when I order her to wiggle her ass now and then, teasing my dick with her ass as her tongue and lips tease my mouth. I move one hand down and the other up and around to the front. I was right - both her ass and her breasts are perfect handfuls, firm and warm. As I grope the body of this lithe model and dancer I spare a passing thought for the stalker who would have killed to be in this position. Mind control powers make all the difference.

Katerina's kissing technique is... lazy. Her tongue is mostly just moving in and out and her lips, while soft and delightful, are quite motionless. Anyone given a mental command by me automatically tries to follow it to the best of their ability. Delving into her mind, I find the problem - Katerina is used to being the one to impress, at least where sexual relations are concerned. Any man who gets close to her is already so lucky that she does not feel the need to make any special effort. An understandable attitude perhaps. But I am even less used to having to do the work and I have the power to compel absolute obedience. So I reach into my own extensive memories and pass some tips directly into her mind.

Katerina's lips press against mine, her head tilting while one hand goes to the back of my head. Her tongue comes alive, twirling around mine, twisting and teasing. A definite improvement. I squeeze her breast in approval and she squeals into my mouth. My other hand reaches around her ass and stokes her pussy from behind, prompting her mind to send spikes of alarm as she feels my fingers probing around her outer lips. She is dry of course, but with a few well-practiced mental commands her pussy starts to lubricate itself until I can feel moisture between her legs. Katerina is mystified by her body's reaction (the arousal is purely physical) but it does make it easier for me to slip a finger inside her. I can't go too deep from this position but there is plenty of time for that. For now, I have the tall beautiful model Katerina Novikoff squirming naked in my lap, her mouth on mine as I finger her pussy and roughly grope her breasts. Not a bad start to the evening.

I modify my command for Katerina to move her ass, and she obediently changes from the occasional wiggle to a steady back and forth movement, humping my hand with her wet pussy. I move my hand away and now it is my erect dick which is being stroked. Katerina's pussy slides over my shaft, almost but not quite reaching the tip, almost but not quite at the right angle for penetration.

I break off from the kiss to talk to Katerina.

"You're doing well babe. So well I think I'll change my plans a little."

"Wha- please-"

"Your pussy is nice and wet and ready for more."

"No, I don't wa-ah!"

"You don't like me biting your nipple?"

"No! Ah! Stop!"

"Lift your butt for a sec babe. That's right. Now take hold of my dick and guide me in. I know you know how."

"Please, don't make me do- oh. Oh god, no."

"Oh god, yes."

Katerina moves her hand off my dick once the head is secured between her pussy lips and sinks back down into my lap. I feel the walls of her vagina parting to allow my dick to pass. Katerina gives a sharp gasp followed by a low moan as she experiences me inside her, followed by another gasp as she follows my mental orders and starts moving her ass up and down. The dark-haired girl's pussy is tight and wet and fits my dick like a second skin. I send further mental orders and Katerina straightens up on my lap, puts her hands on my shoulders for balance, and starts properly bouncing her body on my dick.

"Oh! Oh God! No, please! Ah!"

This is an unusual position for Katerina. She is not used to doing the work in sex, and is usually the one to dictate the flow of events. Instead I put my hands behind my head, lean back and watch her fuck my dick with her pussy, her body rising and falling rapidly as she puts her dancer's leg muscles to good use.

After ten (fifteen? twenty?) minutes I am impressed by Katerina's stamina. Her protests have given way to heavy breathing but her body has only a light sheen of sweat for all her exertions. I on the other hand I am very close to climax (the earlier warmup probably contributed - that's my excuse anyway).

"You're doing well, Katerina. I'm almost close to cumming."

I sense a spike of alarm in her mind.

"No! Please! Please don't... don't cum in me."

A quick dip into Katerina's mind reveals she is terrified of getting pregnant. A career-ending event for a model, apparently.

"You don't want me to cum in your pussy?"

"No, oh god please don't. Somewhere else please!"

"Where do you suggest?"

"I.."

"Better hurry, babe."

"I - my hand?"

"Ha! I'm not your agent, babe, that won't cut it."

"My... my boobs? Cum on my boobs."

"What boobs?"

(Okay that was mean. But do I seem like a nice guy?)

"Agh! On my- on my face!"

"You want me to cum on your face, Katerina?"

"No! I mean, I-"

"Ask for it then. Nicely."

Katerina hesitates. I help her along by moving my hands to her hips and starting to thrust up into her as she bounces on me.

"Ah! Fuck! Oh God. Cum on my face!"

"Hmm?"

"Cum on my face! Please!"

"Well since you asked nicely. On your knees. Now."

I didn't need to order her verbally as my mental command already had Katerina practically leaping off my lap and onto the floor, but it felt right for the moment. I part my legs and Katerina kneels between them. Her height means she has to lean down to get her head near my dick, placing her palms down on the floor. This makes it impossible for her to jack me off onto her face but I suppose I can help her out this one time. I take hold of my dick and aim at her face as she settles into position. Her eyes are tight shut, which won't do at all. A little mental kick and her eyelids spring open, just as I bring myself over the edge and cum pulses up my shaft. The first load hits Katerina across the bridge of her nose, painting a line that ends in the corner of one eye. The shock causes her to open her lips slightly, presenting a perfect target for most of the rest of my cum.

A few moments of climax later and Katerina Novikoff is kneeling naked in her apartment, breathing heavily from her recent exertions, her face covered in my warm cum. Probably not what she had planned for the evening but it works for me just fine. I stretch and relax, and notice Katerina's cellphone at the end of the couch. I reach over and grab it, while at the same time grabbing the unlock code from Katerina's mind. Opening the camera app (and making sure to disable the automatic upload), I point it at Katerina and take a quick photo of her cum-covered face. The shutter noise brings Katerina back to the present. She tries to speak, tasting my cum in the process.

"Wha- ugh! What are you doing?"

"Just taking some photos. You should be used to that."

"No, please, why?"

I stand and start moving around her, making sure to capture the arch of her back from the side, the curve of her ass from behind, and other flattering angles (although with this girl all angles look good).

"Just boosting your social media popularity, babe. These will look great on your profile."

Katerina doesn't reply in words, but breathes a heavy sob (no tears allowed - don't want that makeup running). I feel her heart sinking at the thought of her followers seeing her like this.

Having taken half a dozen shots I take a seat at the small dining table, placing Katerina's cellphone beside me. Her food delivery is still on the table and I feel hungry.

"Don't mind if I have your sushi, do you Katerina? Of course you don't."

Katerina is silent. I pause for a moment then resume speaking.

"Well? Don't sit there doing nothing, make yourself useful."

On my mental orders Katerina stands and walks to the kitchen. I also remove her speaking ability - I like to eat in peace. Katerina clatters around the kitchen fetching a plate and chopsticks and a glass of water, carrying them over to the table. I watch as she arranges the sushi (yes I could eat out of the box but why do that when a hot naked girl is ready to serve it on a plate for you). When she is done and stands next to me I look approvingly at the food in front of me.

"Looks good... Well?"

I raise an eyebrow and nod towards the chopsticks. On my mental orders she picks up the chopsticks, picks up a piece of sushi and pops it into my mouth. I chew and swallow while she gets the next one ready.

Katerina carefully feeds me her dinner while my cum dries on her face. I take advantage of having my hand free, running it idly up her back and down over the top of her legs. It is her taut ass that gets most of my attention. I gently probe her pussy, still damp and slightly swollen, before circling one finger around her asshole. Katerina notices this and her eyes widen. I look up at her with a mouthful of salmon nigiri and wink, which does nothing to help her mood. I swallow, giver her ass an affectionate squeeze and say:

"I think I can take it from here babe. Why don't you find another way to serve me."

Katerina puts down the chopsticks, gets on her hands and knees and crawls under the table. As I pick up the chopsticks I feel hot breath on my semi-erect dick, followed by warm wetness enveloping the head and spreading down the shaft. I can't see Katerina blowing me from here, but that's okay for now.

By the time I finish the meal my dick is fully erect, causing Katerina some problems as there is not a lot of space between the chair and the top of the table. That is easily fixed. I lift the table up until it topples backwards. Katerina involuntarily starts as the table crashes onto the floor behind her, but does not stop blowing me.

"Don't worry Katerina, you can clean that up later."

Now that the obstruction is removed Katerina can properly slide her lips up and down my shaft, and I can watch her doing so. As with the kissing her blowjob performance is perfunctory. Her tongue lies flat and her lips are loose around my dick. Any other recipient of this blowjob might be satisfied by the fact that such a beautiful face is servicing them. I have higher standards.

A few mental instructions and Katerina finds herself sucking my dick with more skill than she knew she had (because she didn't). Her lips are tight around me, her head turning as it bobs up and down for that extra twist of friction. The tip of Katerina's tongue presses against my shaft and swirls around the head whenever possible. She gently sucks, creating a vacuum in her mouth that she fills with saliva. One hand is stroking my balls while the other is pulling back the skin at the base of my dick to ensure maximum exposure of the sensitive head to her now-expert ministrations. I cannot help but moan my approval as waves of pleasure radiate from my dick all through my body. I release Katerina's speaking ability - she cannot say anything when her mouth is full of my dick, but her attempts to do so add an extra sensation to the mix. I look down at her with a broad smile.