AMOST - Katerina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit up, muscles complaining after being in one position for too long.

"You want a hint, babe?"

"...okay"

I don't give a verbal answer, but as I rise to go to the bathroom I pat her ass briskly. I don't look back as I exit the room but I can tell from the reaction in my mind that she took the hint.

I take a brief shower (and yes, I keep a check on Katerina's mind, she does not leave the bedroom). Refreshed, I return to find a most pleasing sight. Katerina is kneeling in the middle of the bed, her ass in the air and her head resting on a cushion. Katerina's pussy and asshole are fully exposed and ready. I smile and say:

"Nice idea babe, but I prefer you on your back the first time."

I see from Katerina's mind that the 'first time' comment does not go unmissed. However she does not hesitate to flip herself over and lie on her back, long stocking-clad legs drawn up. I walk over, placing one hand on her knee. Katerina spreads her legs as I move between them.

"Can you guess why I want you in this position, Katerina?"

Katerina hesitates but not for long.

"So.. so you can see my expression."

"That's right."

"You want to see me hurt."

"I want to see you getting a new experience, babe. Whether it hurts or not is up to you."

I push her knee and she takes the cue to lift her legs further back, making it easier for me to line up my dick to her asshole. I notice a wet gleam around her entrance - Katerina has lubed herself up, how thoughtful.

"You haven't done this before, have you?"

(I know the answer of course, but I ask anyway)

"N-no."

"The trick is to relax. Don't worry about keeping it tight for me, your ass is going to be a tight fit as it is."

Katerina's face shows very little confidence in my words, but I sense her trying to force herself to relax nonetheless. I place the head of my dick against her virgin asshole and push forwards and down. The ring of muscles offers some resistance but a little more pressure and the tip pops in. I feel her asshole grip my shaft as I push forwards, getting a good couple of inches in before I stop and look up.

Katerina's face is a mask of concentration, but thanks to the lube and my advice she is experiencing only discomfort. I reach out with my mental powers and tweak her pain receptors, dialing up their sensitivity at the same time that I order her not to raise her voice. One thrust and my dick is two-thirds inside Katerina's ass. Her expression has turned from gritted teeth to wide-eyed, open-mouthed gasping. I smile; it looks like she was right about me.

Drawing my dick most of the way out of Katerina's ass causes her to moan and turn her head to the side. Pushing back in makes her involuntarily move her hands to my chest in a weak attempt to stop me. I begin a steady rhythm, pushing in harder each time so that more of my dick sinks inside the quivering model beneath me. Taking hold of her knees I push them further back and apart. This opens her up only a fraction more but it is enough. My dick sinks all the way inside her. I pause and look up and down, taking in the sight of the slender dark-haired Katerina Novikoff, naked except for sheer black stockings, gasping as my dick is buried balls deep in her previously virgin asshole. I run my hands over her long legs, up her tight stomach and over her petite breasts, before leaning down and placing my hands on the bed just above her shoulders. Katerina just has time to look up at me before I start pumping her ass, as quickly and deeply as I can. Her eyes widen again, and I take a moment to dial her pain receptors down to normal before she faints. The reduced sensation allows Katerina to get her breath back and start forming coherent words.

"Oh god. Oh my g-ah! Oh please, it -ugh-please not so ha-ahfuck!"

My dick is gripped tightly by Katerina's passage, making every thrust an effort. But the effort is worth it as every inch of my dick is alight with pleasure. Katerina's hands grasp at my chest, her nails leaving marks along my skin. My attention has narrowed down to the motion of my dick as it slides in and out of her hot, tight ass.

I feel my cum boiling out of my balls and give one last hard jerk of my hips, burying my dick as deep as I can inside Katerina. My climax hits and I feel intense pleasure as I coat her insides with hot sticky cum.

Katerina notices my sudden lack of motion. With a heave she pushes me off her, rises, staggers and starts to run out of the room. I have just enough awareness to mentally order her to stop, and she freezes halfway through the door.

I roll onto my back on the bed and take a few deep breaths before sending some more mental orders to Katerina. The girl turns, kneels and crawls back onto the bed beside me. I reach into her thoughts as her mouth descends to clean my rapidly-deflating dick. Aside from disgust and pain her mind is filled with regret that she did not try to incapacitate me somehow before escaping. I look down at Katerina as she starts cleaning my balls with her tongue.

"Don't feel bad, babe. You got further than most. Now, once you're finished down there we can have a little rest and then I can take you up on your doggy-style anal proposal from before. Under my control this time."

As the sun's first rays make their way across the room I am dressed and ready to leave, aching a little but otherwise pleased with my evening's play. Katerina sleeps the sleep of the mind-controlled as I wipe first her own memory, then that of the phone and laptop. I never had any intention of releasing the photos and videos, of course. I'm not stupid enough to leave photographic evidence, let alone distribute it. Stepping out into the fresh morning air I remember seeing a cafe in town with a breakfast menu and a couple of cute waitresses. I smile and start walking.

END

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anything in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

>It never went away. It was only that several stories included content not suitable for this site and were posted elsewhere.

Didn't know that. Reading that has been... revealing. At least I have some new comics to peruse. It puts some stories into perspective. And gives faces to others.

>I do not see the utility - what does the protagonist get out of causing someone pain and/or discomfort if he is not awake to appreciate it? The knowledge that the victim has been worn down may have some value. But if the subject is too tired to perform when he is well-rested and ready, it seems counterproductive.

Good point. For the protagonist, the idea is that he does not care, he's too tired to care, or those kind of things just happen.

It's a humiliation and control and dismissal thing, for the readers. The main character peacefully dozing off, forgetting or absolutely uncaring that a girl is keeping a strenuous pose/masturbating/giving a blowjob/anything really. Complete dismissal of the girl's well-being. Then the main character wakes up well rested, shrugs off at the sweaty puddle of a mess still masturbating on the floor after three hours and begging to stop, and goes on. It's one of those a trope. Bonus point if it was through an entire night. Extra bonus point if she was forced to keep his cock into her mouth and to sleep curling around it, or if she's still awake and sucking eight hours later, utterly exhausted after a sleepless night. Silly, unrealistic - people sucking your cock would wake you up- but effective.

You've already filled the humiliation checkboxes quite thoroughly, the hard poses and strenuous activities checkboxes a lot of times, the shrugging it off and the sleeping dude uncaring too. All the times, when your character doze off, it feels like he's tip-toeing the line of that trope, but never crossing it.

Not that I want to force you to use that. You do you, man.

Yet now that I think about it and get a little brainy, you're often approaching your stories from the viewpoint of sadism. It's not a bad thing at all, but sometimes, dismissal is more effective. A subtle difference. The protag less caring about watching the girls suffer, and more about him. Ironically, that often means more suffering - there's no point in making a girl well rested if he doesn't even care she exists, after all.

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello,

Thank you for your comments. Feedback is always appreciated.

> Great to see AMOST back. Always enjoy the stories.

It never went away. It was only that several stories included content not suitable for this site and were posted elsewhere.

> After Sun, this time, the story feels more like a return to your roots, which I appreciate.

I reread some earlier stories before writing this one. It seemed to me that the protagonist had become less overtly sadistic over time. This story is therefore an attempt to restore that aspect, to some degree.

> If I can ask, I'd have more of simple posing/unwilling modelling: it always seems weird to me that, with a day spent with a girl inside her own apartment, your MC (hehe) rarely tries to make the girl pose, or try new clothes, especially between sex.

It is a good suggestion, I shall bear it in mind, thank you.

> It's not the first time that your mc dozed off with an helpless thrall standing around, which I appreciate the idea, but your implementation always seem so half-assed. If you want your mc to sleep with a girl on auto, then make your main character sleep while the girl is on auto. For added irony, something physically strenuous. There is a reason "I woke up four hours later and the girl was still blowing me" is a trope in the community, after all.

Apologies, I am not a part of the community and am unaware of this trope. I do not see the utility - what does the protagonist get out of causing someone pain and/or discomfort if he is not awake to appreciate it? The knowledge that the victim has been worn down may have some value. But if the subject is too tired to perform when he is well-rested and ready, it seems counterproductive.

>It would remind me of The Wedding Party and that's a fucking masterpiece.

The Wedding Party by Unicode Smith? You have good taste. It is indeed a masterpiece, and was influential in my own stories. The story's protagonist has a freewheeling, adaptive ability that keeps events managed even when the unexpected happens. A pity that Unicode Smith is no longer active.

MePe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always a pleasure to read another Amost. After Sun, this time, the story feels more like a return to your roots, which I appreciate. Never a fan of the parts where the girl has control of her own body, though I understand what you tried to do with the character and it followed part naturally there. If I can ask, I'd have more of simple posing/unwilling modelling: it always seems weird to me that, with a day spent with a girl inside her own apartment, your MC (hehe) rarely tries to make the girl pose, or try new clothes, especially between sex.

Some other random thought. It's not the first time that your mc dozed off with an helpless thrall standing around, which I appreciate the idea, but your implementation always seem so half-assed. If you want your mc to sleep with a girl on auto, then make your main character sleep while the girl is on auto. For added irony, something physically strenuous. There is a reason "I woke up four hours later and the girl was still blowing me" is a trope in the community, after all.

>Two plots I've always hoped the mind-controlling protagonist would take advantage of: A Bride on her wedding day, and a Prom Queen taken from the prom being held at the hotel he's staying at.

Agreed. The bride especially. It would remind me of The Wedding Party and that's a fucking masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see another AMOST story. Two plots I've always hoped the mind-controlling protagonist would take advantage of: A Bride on her wedding day, and a Prom Queen taken from the prom being held at the hotel he's staying at.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass A costume party leads to first time, anonymous anal sex.in Anal
Mind Writing Pt. 01: Ali Psychic Jamie takes his teen girlfriends virginity.in Mind Control
Perfect Friends A mad inventor's quest for friendship goes slightly too far.in Mind Control
How I Became My StepBrother's Slut My new step brother uses magic to make me his slut.in Mind Control
Harry's App Ch. 01: Lockdown She becomes her son's lockdown whore.in Mind Control
More Stories