AMOST - Sun Joo-Eun

Story Info
Mind-controller meets gamer girl. Hijinks ensue.
5.2k words
4.51
12.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Man Of Singular Talent - Sun Joo-Eun

----

Continuing the adventures of my mind-controlling protagonist.

(Note the stories in this series do not need to be read in any particular order.)

As usual, my thanks to Dor Knov for his invaluable advice.

-------

As a mind controller with, let's say a highly developed sense of caution, I am constantly on the move. I feel safest when I am leaving somewhere. So I go from town to town and city to city, avoiding highly monitored routes where possible (air, border crossings and so on). My sense of caution extends to electronic devices. I have no need to own a cellphone when I can simply mentally order anyone to hand me theirs, and then wipe their memory after returning it. Consequently I have to find non-electronic ways to entertain myself on my frequent journeys. If I am lucky there is a cute co-passenger and enough privacy to play. If not, I read books. Lots of books.

And so it was that I was exiting a bookstore in a strip mall, carrying a bag of new books which a very kind and confused gentlemen paid for and then forgot ever doing so. As I walked beside the row of stores the sun was shining brightly in front of me. This may have been why I did not see the door to the video game store burst open before it hit me square in the face. I staggered back, dropping my books and putting my hand up to my forehead.

"Aw nertz! Sorry dude, that was totally my fault."

I put my hand away from my face - nothing broken or bleeding - and looked at the speaker. Standing in front of me is a teenage asian (Korean?) girl of medium height, wearing slacks and a polo shirt which I presume to be the employee uniform of the video game store. Her expression is worried and apologetic, but also clearly impatient to resume rushing to wherever she was going. Easily her most prominent feature is her long deep pink hair, trimmed in a hime cut, straight cheek-length sidelocks and frontal fringe. She appears oblivious to my looking her over, her mind clearly on other things.

"Oh you dropped your bag, I'll get that for you!"

The girl bends over to pick up my bag of books and I change my mind. Her most prominent feature is not her hair but her ass. Her hips flare out into a round, perfect ass that her white uniform slacks strain to contain, especially as she reaches down to grab the bag. I am treated to this view for only a moment before she straightens up again and shoves the bag to me. I have enough wits by now to take the bag. The girl breaks out a brilliant wide smile and she turns to leave.

"Okay, sorry again! Bye!"

The girl rushes off and jumps into a waiting car. I look at my books, and then at the already-departing car, and smile my own smile before heading into the video game store.

The employees at the video game store were very helpful (with some mental prompting), and within an hour I am standing opposite a two-story family home in the suburbs. The house seems crowded; even from across the street I can hear multiple children engaged in various loud activities. This is unfortunate. I can command an unlimited amount of people once I have established control through line-of-sight, but multiple people mean multiple friends and activities and jobs and all sorts of other ways in which their absence would be noticed. I frown and walk away. This will take more preparation.

The next day is a Saturday, and I am sitting in the back seat of a car parked at the strip mall just as the stores open up. I watch the car from yesterday pull up in front of the video store and Sun jump out (according to the store's employee records she is eighteen-year-old Sun Joo-Eun, which confirms my guess as to her ethnicity). I wait until she waves goodbye to the driver of the car and then take control of her mind as her only hope of escape drives away. On my command she turns from the entrance to the store and starts walking towards my car, pausing momentarily to pick up and put on a large pair of sunglasses I had placed there earlier - I have never been able to control expressions, and a panic-stricken girl getting into a car is not a good look. The sunglasses help, but still I am glad when Sun gets into the back next to me and I order the driver to leave.

As we travel down the highway I mentally order Sun to remove the sunglasses, and finally get a good look at her face. Sun's fair skin is a contrast to the intensely colored hair. Her features can be described as 'impish'; a round face with a cute button nose and a wide mouth, below light brown eyes. I remember the dazzling smile from yesterday and compare it with the expression of confusion and fear currently on display. Sun is dressed in the same employee uniform as before, a staid and unflattering outfit.

I had ordered her to silence when I took hold of her mind, but in the privacy of the car I free her to speak. Her voice is loud and tinged with alarm.

"Wha- Ah! What the Gorf? Who are you guys and what have you done to me?"

I am momentarily confused by the plural 'guys' before remembering the driver.

"The driver is someone I chose at random, do not be concerned about him."

"Wait- hey, aren't you the guy from yesterday? The bookworm?"

"Ah, yes. I should probably remove that memory before we part ways. No loose ends."

"Remove... what? And why can't I move??"

"Because I have ordered you to stay still."

"What? Dude, are you loco? You had better start making sense soon, man. And where are we going? And why can't I move?"

"I just said, be-"

"Hey, I'm going to be late for work! They'll come looking when I don't turn up you know, probably calling the cops right now. You better let me out or-"

"They won't be missing you at wor-"

"Dude you and your friend here are in soooo much trouble. I-"

"He's not my-"

"And why can't I mo-...? ...!"

I send a mental command and Sun's incessant jabbering is cut short. She opens and closes her mouth a few times before shutting it and fuming at me. I place one hand on her thigh in an ostensibly reassuring manner, which of course does nothing to reassure Sun. We spend the rest of the journey in silence.

Ten minutes later we enter the underground parking lot of a hotel. Sun and I exit the car outside an elevator marked "Penthouse only". I face our driver who promptly falls asleep. He will awaken in ten minutes with no recollection of me or Sun.

Sun and I enter the penthouse suite at the top of the hotel from the private elevator. I don't normally book such lavish accommodation because ostentatious purchases are less easy to conceal, But this suite comes with some useful features - the private entrance, for one. I wave a hand in the air as I walk across the living room to the bar and fix myself a cold seltzer.

"Better than the break room in your dingy strip mall video game store."

"Hey, it's not dingy!"

I shrug "Well I like it. And what I like is all that matters from here on."

I take a seat on one end of a large overstuffed couch and mentally order Sun to stand in front of me.

"Or don't like. That uniform does nothing for you Sun. Remove it."

I release Sun's speaking ability as her hands obey my mental commands and take hold of the hem of her polo shirt.

"What? no way Jos-hey!"

I sip my drink and watch Sun's polo neck going over her head (a lengthy operation given the amount of hair which needs to pass through). Her white slacks are next; I would have ordered her to turn around before removing them but Sun seems to approach everything at full speed, so before I think of it she is stepping out of her slacks and sneakers. I mentally order her to stop and stand still.

Looking her up and down I consider the view much improved. Sun is now wearing only a matching set of pale blue bra and panties. She blushes red with embarrassment, coloring her pale smooth skin. I had feared she would be pudgy under the uniform, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Sun has kept herself reasonably in shape.

I briefly enter Sun's mind to search for sexual history, and find none. She seems to spend most of her time playing video games. I wave my free hand, sending a mental order as I do so. As Sun finds her own hands reaching behind her back to unfasten her bra she blushes even redder.

"Duuuude..."

Her bra drops to the floor and her hands to her sides. Sun's breasts are small, pert and capped with round brown nipples. Sun expects her panties to be next, but instead she finds herself dropping to her hands and knees. As she crawls towards me she has to pause to sweep her hair out of her face, but eventually she kneels between my open legs. In all the excitement I had neglected to remove my own clothes but this is quickly remedied, and soon Sun is staring at my erect dick a couple of inches from her face. Apparently the first dick she has ever seen outside of porn (mostly trashy CGI porn of video game characters).

"Oh man, this sucks."

Rather than make the obvious witty retort, I simply send mental orders to Sun and watch as she positions her mouth above my dick, opens her lips and lowers her head. The head of my dick disappears inside her mouth, followed by a good two-thirds of the shaft. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a motormouth like Sun would have a lot of room for dick.

Sun closes her lips around the shaft, holding it in place while she settles back to a more comfortable angle. I put down my empty glass and use my hands to brush her hair aside, giving me an unobstructed view of the cute asian teen tasting her first penis. Her idea of giving good head is based on what porn she has seen and seems to mostly be about trying to take all of my dick inside her mouth at once. The warm wetness surrounding my shaft is pleasing, but she clearly needs tutoring on the finer points. I send some more detailed mental orders and Sun's lips purse a little, gaining in softness what is lost in grip. Her tongue starts moving, stroking the underside of my shaft. Sun's head begins a slow up and down movement, combined with the occasional side tilt for variety. What was a simple sword-swallowing starts to turn into a proper blowjob under my careful tutelage. I appreciate this more than Sun, who is increasingly annoyed at not being in control of her own body.

I let Sun hold the base of my dick in one hand while her mouth slides off with a wet smack. Her tongue sticks out and starts dancing around the head, her hand keeping my dick steady. It is a fun change of sensation which also allows her to speak again, after a fashion.

"Mah-Ah! Oh dude, thith ith groth, how ah you mahkin me do thith??"

"Mind control."

"Wha? Bullcrahp!"

"You have a better explanation?"

"Uh..."

"Didn't think so. Now, hop up on the couch so I can get more familiar with my new toy."

Sun's body obeys me, and instead of kneeling on the floor in front of me Sun is soon kneeling on the couch beside me. Her head bends down and I feel her lips sliding over my dick once more. Her hair completely obscures her face in this position, but on the upside I now have easy access to her almost-naked body. I run one hand over her, starting at her silky-smooth hair and working down her back until I am finally holding Sun Joo-Eun's large round ass. I follow the curve of her smooth, warm skin, pausing only to slip my hand under her panties. Continuing my journey, my hand feels soft hairs before the distinctive texture of pussy lips. When my fingers touch her virgin pussy Sun gives a "MMMF!" of protest. I respond by jerking my hips up, thrusting my dick deep into her mouth. Sun's protest turns into a choke as my dick hits the back of her mouth. I caress her round ass and virgin pussy gently, while my other hand reaches over to cup her breasts, finding one nipple and rolling it between my fingers. I sigh and enjoy the moment, playing with Sun Joo-Eun's breasts and pussy while she works to please me with her mouth.

Sun's blowjob alternates between holding the head of my dick in her mouth and flicking it with her tongue, and sliding her lips steadily up and down the shaft. Eventually I start 'helping' her, thrusting my hips up to meet her mouth. The position and her inexperience prevents my dick from entering her throat, but Sun's mouth is large enough to contain most of my dick anyway.

"Wow, Sun, you learn fast."

"Ffh yhh"

"Never given a blowjob before but look at you know, working my dick like a pro."

"Ffh youhh!"

"Ah, yes. Keep doing that with your tongue and you'll get your first taste of cum as well."

"Aammph!"

I am not simply teasing Sun, something I prove a few minutes later by letting out a long sigh followed by spurts of cum flying into the asian teen's talented mouth. On my orders Sun holds still, lips sealed around my shaft while I empty my first load of the day into her. To her credit she doesn't choke, but after a minute or two she is clearly in need of air so I let her draw her lips off my dick and raise her head. She looks at me and opens her mouth; I am pleased to see a decent amount of cum, which then she dutifully swallows. Sun makes a disgusted face.

"O-M-Gee! Grossgrossgrossyech!"

"Not to your taste?"

"You think??"

"No problem, you have other holes I can cum in next time."

"Wha-uh, maybe it isn't that bad..."

"But not just yet. I need a rest and you need a change."

I mentally order Sun to stand and go to the bedroom.

"Hey! What gives? Where am I going? Jinkies this is weird."

I watch her ass clothed in tight panties as she leaves, before hauling myself off the couch.

The centerpiece of the penthouse suite is a large jacuzzi, located in a windowed corner of the room which juts out from the main building. This allows not only a view of the city from the sides, but also through the glass floor of the jacuzzi. You can sip champagne in a whirl of bubbles while looking down on the pedestrians 20 floors below. No champagne this time though, I have far better entertainment planned. As I think this, the entertainment in question emerges from the bedroom and walks up to the edge of the jacuzzi. Sun looks at me and says:

"Dude what the hell am I wearing?"

Sun has rinsed out her mouth and changed into a very revealing blue bikini. The top is simply two small triangles connected by thin straps. The bottoms are a thin V-shape.

"I think it suits you, babe."

"You would, creep."

Sun is somehow even more embarrassed wearing this than when she was wearing only panties, something I do not help by having her turn around and place her hands on her knees, presenting her ass towards me. The bikini bottoms are a thong at the back (of course), and the sight of the innocent teen posing her prominent ass for maximum effect has a predictable effect on my dick. I move across the jacuzzi to get a closer look. Sun's head is turned so she can see me approach. As my hands reach her ass I hear a sharp intake of breath. I grope Sun's ass before leaning my head in and giving one cheek a playful bite.

"Ah! Dude, not cool!"

I ignore her remonitions and send some further mental orders. Sun's body starts moving to an unheard beat.

"Hey, whoa!"

I watch her ass bounce in front of me as Sun twerks; the sight is pleasing but the intense embarrassment coming from her mind is even more... delicious? It is hard to describe the sensation of reading another person's emotional state.

After a minute or so I order her to join me in the jacuzzi. Sun straightens up (I feel the relief in her mind as she stops shaking her ass in my face) turns and steps down into the bubbling water. Sun expects to sit next to me, so she is slightly alarmed when she finds herself swinging a leg over and settling down in my lap facing me.

Sun's face is inches from mine. I see her expression change from frustrated to fearful, matched by a change in her mental state. She speaks, and for the first time her tone is quiet and serious.

"Dude. Please. Don't do this."

I pause and look into her eyes before answering.

"Beg me or insult me, it doesn't matter Sun. Your body is mine and I am going to put it to good use."

I see an image of the video store flit across her mind.

"Ah, you are wondering if you are missed at work? You aren't. I rearranged the shift schedule, you weren't expected to come in today at all."

"...how?"

"Mind control, remember?"

"Oh."

"Your family thinks you are at work, your work thinks you are at home. Instead you are here, sitting in my lap in a skimpy bikini. My personal sextoy, sucking and fucking on command."

"... P-please..."

"Kiss me Sun."

Sun's lips meet mine in a chaste kiss. That won't do at all - I refine my mental orders and Sun attacks me with her mouth, opening her lips and pushing her tongue into mine while putting her arms around my shoulders. Sun shimmies forward in my lap, her ass wiggling pleasingly as she presses her body against mine. My dick, which has previously been snug against her bikini-clad pussy, is now nestled between Sun's ass cheeks. I feel her breasts on my chest, and reach around to grab her ass. While we make out I send a set of complicated but familiar mental instructions to her body, and soon her pussy is warming up in readiness (a purely physical reaction I'm afraid).

Sun's passionate kissing and the friction of her ass constantly squirming against my dick is a strong encouragement to move this party forwards (okay, I may have mentally ordered Sun to wiggle her ass more than strictly necessary. Wouldn't you?). I know from experience that my commands lubricate their target's pussy pretty quickly, so I order Sun to lift her ass up enough for me to reach a hand down and pull her swimsuit to one side. The bubbling water makes it a little difficult to line up my dick properly, but eventually I feel Sun's pussy lips around the head of my dick. Sun sits back down in my lap, and my dick slides smoothly inside her virgin pussy. Sun hasn't stopped kissing me during all of this (she cannot stop until I order her to), but as she feels a man inside her for the first time she lets out a heartfelt groan of dismay. We sit still for a few moments as I relish the feel of Sun's tight pussy gripping my shaft, the warmth of her body distinctly different from the warmth of the water around us. Then I send some orders to Sun and she starts to slowly raise her ass, only a few inches before moving down again. Sun repeats the motion, and another groan escapes her lips locked tight with mine. Soon the cute asian teen is bouncing rhythmically in my lap, her tight pussy sending waves of pleasure through me at the same time as the motion makes gentle waves in the water around us. Sun is having trouble maintaining her kiss with me, so I allow her to stop. Her head raises up but is soon back down, with her face on her arm as I order her to pick up the pace. No clever words from Sun now; all I hear from her is strained breathing as she works her hips up and down, bracing her arms on my shoulders. I take the opportunity to untie her bikini top from the back, then order her to sit up straight. This position is even more demanding for Sun, but it does allow the bikini top to fall off her body, giving me access to her pert little breasts. I glance at Sun's face; her eyes are closed tight. A peek inside her mind tells me she is trying to distance herself from what her body is doing, escaping inside her own mind. That won't do. I raise one hand and aim carefully before bringing the flat of my palm down across one breast. Sun's eyes fly open when she feels the impact, and she is back in the present.

"OW! What the-OW! Stop tha- AH!"

A few more slaps and Sun's breasts start to turn red, matching the flush of red across her face and neck caused by her exertions.

"Ah! Dude, really not cool."

"Just making sure you are paying attention, babe. Wouldn't want to miss your first time, would you?"

12