All Comments on 'AMOST - Sun Joo-Eun'

by Mephisto_Pegari

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep writing!

CloseEncountersFilthyKindCloseEncountersFilthyKindalmost 3 years ago

The writing style and pacing seems to have changed from the old stories, kinda weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long time. I giggled at Jinkies but the Nertz killed me. Your skill at knowing when to toss those in was exceptional. I even liked all the dude, not cool comments. I can picture some of the people I have dealt with using those comments and it cracked me up all over again. Thank you so much for the fun read but even more for all the laughs, it made my day and maybe my week.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back I missed you so

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegarialmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words. To address some of the comments so far:

> Keep writing!

> Welcome back I missed you so

I did not stop writing. The gap between stories here on Literotica is because not all of my stories are suitable for this site.

> That was some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long time.

I am glad it entertained you. I tried to make the character's 'voice' fit the personality.

> The writing style and pacing seems to have changed from the old stories, kinda weird.

That is a very interesting comment. I would be interested to know what is different about the style and pacing compared to my older stories. It is not always easy to see these changes in your own work.

MePe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what other sites are the stories on other than the Celebrity stories one?

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegarialmost 3 years agoAuthor

> what other sites are the stories on other than the Celebrity stories one?

The last time I posted a comment with a link to other places which host my stories, the comment and the story itself were deleted. So I am afraid I cannot answer that question in a comment. My apologies.

MePe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

> The last time I posted a comment with a link to other places which host my stories, the comment and the story itself were deleted. So I am afraid I cannot answer that question in a comment. My apologies.

That's unfortunate. Can you update the author description or provide a hint for searching?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

>The last time I posted a comment with a link to other places which host my stories, the comment and the story itself were deleted. So I am afraid I cannot answer that question in a comment. My apologies.

Any way you can change author description or provide a hint for searching?

Renatosssw21Renatosssw21almost 3 years ago

I love those mind control stories you write, it's great to read another story like that.

rnonamernonamealmost 3 years ago

Wow, I never thought I'd get to read a new AMOST. Super glad you're still making the story, they never fail to impress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

>The writing style and pacing seems to have changed from the old stories, kinda weird.

Yeah, it's kinda weird. Don't fuss Mephisto, I like it, somewhat. In fact I like snarky girls in the process of being raped, and you, that time, leaned very heavily on that. Though, honestly, that's... bizarre and a change from your other stories. Less humiliation and mind-control and tears, and more... The girl just being pedantic and sarcastic and pissed? Which is not what I was expecting. She took it better than any other, I'll give her that.

I now want a Mephisto extended universe with the other victims crying and stuff, and Sun just rolling her eyes, spouting memes, and just being pissed with the situation. Make it happen, please. The MEU.

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your further comments.

To the last anon: Thank you for the clarification. You are correct that the victim in this story is based on a specific archetype which is different from previous ones I have used. I try to have some new element in each story even if the basic structure does not change.

You are also correct that this story features less humiliation and general sadism. Rereading my earlier works I conclude that my stories have become more emotionally detached over time. This has the unintended effect of making the protagnist less of a monster. I have attempted to correct this in my latest story (currently waiting moderator approval).

As for Sun becoming a sidekick, I am afraid the protagnist is far too paranoid to take on an understudy.

-MePe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMephisto_Pegari@Mephisto_Pegari
I write stories with a mind control theme. Most are posted here in Literotica. Any not posted on Literotica will be posted here: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297006057 I am always open to comments and feedback. I do not take writing commissions or req...