AMOST - Sun Joo-Eun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kind of would, actually."

"Oh well, don't worry I expect I'll be cumming again soon. Your pussy is quite exceptional, Sun."

"Oh gee, thank- wait, cumming? I, uh, please don't cum in my..."

"Not ready for some mini-Suns, babe?"

Sun's mind flares with alarm at the idea. I could tell her that pregnancy is not on the cards (side effect of my powers, apparently). But where would be the fun in that?

"Don't worry Sun, we have other options. Dismount."

On my mental commands Sun stops fucking herself on my dick and stiffly moves off my lap. I can see in her mind that she expects to be sucking me next, but that isn't my plan just now.

"Against the wall babe."

"Huh? What are you...oh."

Sun moves to stand in the corner of the glass walls and bends over, placing one hand on each wall. Her feet are still in the jacuzzi but the rest of her body is exposed, dripping with water. The end of her hair is soaked, weighing down her usually bouncy locks. Sun's ass is facing me, the fabric of her bikini bottoms clinging to her skin. I reach to the side of the jacuzzi to pick up a small tube I had placed there earlier before joining Sun. Standing behind her I unceremoniously pull her bikini bottoms to her ankles, where she obediently kicks them away. Sun's prominent curvy ass is now completely exposed to me. By placing my hands on her ass cheeks I can part them enough to see her asshole and pussy (the latter with that slightly swollen just-been-fucked look). I unscrew the cap of the tube and squirt a generous amount of lubricant onto Sun's asshole and on my very erect dick. The coolness of the gel contrasts to the warmth of the jacuzzi area and prompts Sun to speak up.

"Uh, hey, what are you doing back there guy?"

"I'm getting ready to take you last virgin hole, Sun."

"What?"

"Your ass Sun. I'm going to stick my dick inside this beautiful big ass of yours."

"Wait WHAT? But you can't- I can't- it isn't... wait what?"

I drop the lube, line my dick up and start pressing the head against Sun's small entrance.

"Please, please man, don't-Ah! ARGH nertz!"

I watch the head pop through the small ring of muscles and enter Sun's ass. Even with the lube the feeling is uncomfortably tight, but I press on and down and soon I get about half of the shaft inside the teen girl. Sun greets this sensation with a small scream, before clamping her mouth down and gritting her teeth against the pain.

I start to move inside Sun's ass, very slowly at first. I put my hands on Sun's hips, holding her in place as I push deeper with each stroke. Sun's breathing is ragged, interrupted with small yelps as I get more and more of my shaft inside her tight ass. I move a little faster, get a little deeper; move faster still and get deeper still, until at last I feel my balls hit Sun's pussy. I look down. The cute asian teen who was bending over in front of me yesterday in unflattering slacks is now bent over in front of me again, but this time she is naked, wet and holding the full length of my dick inside her tight round ass. It certainly beats a book.

Looking down further, I can see through the glass floor of the jacuzzi to the street far below. The sidewalk is quite busy, unsurprising for about midday Saturday. I spend a few moments looking at a few individuals before drawing my attention back to the task in hand.

I lean over and brush Sun's long hair from one side, so I can speak into her ear.

"Your ass feels so good Sun, I am so glad I bumped into you yesterday. Or well you bumped into me."

Sun doesn't respond but I feel a spike of despair in her mind. I send a mental order and she lifts her head to face the glass wall.

"Oh hey look babe, isn't that your house over there?"

"...what?"

"Over there, in the middle distance. The white one."

"I know what my-ah! What my house looks like.... how do you?"

"I was there yesterday, babe. Little too crowded for us to play, but maybe we can pay them a visit later. Maybe meet your mom?"

At the mention of her mom I start sliding my dick inside Sun's ass slowly, something which does not escape Sun's attention. I increase the pace of my thrusts as I talk.

"Or your sisters, hmm? You have two don't you. Are they as cute as you?"

"D-dude.."

"Do you and your sisters ever play together? I have some games you might like to try."

"...Dude, no. Ple-Ah!"

"Look down Sun."

"What?"

I mentally order Sun to bend her head. When she looks down she sees the street below, as I did, except this time a number of pedestrians are standing and looking up. A couple of them are pointing toward us.I sense the alarm in her mind as Sun looks down at the upturned faces.

"Oh schmup."

(Now, a clear-thinking person might ask how it is possible that someone walking on a street could see anything that is happening twenty stories above them, glass floor or no. That same clear-thinker might remember my mental control powers, which work best on line-of-sight. For understandable reasons Sun is not thinking clearly right now.)

I smile.

"Guess we are giving them quite a show. I wonder if anyone down there recognizes you? Your hair is pretty distinctive."

"Uh.."

"And of course any of the guys you've met will remember your -"

"Ah!"

"- hot -"

"AH!"

"- round -"

"AH!"

"- ass."

"AH! GOD!"

"Ah, that feels so good babe. Maybe we should invite some of the poor schmucks down there to join us. Make this a proper pool party."

"Ah!"

"How about it Sun? Shall we run a train on your tight teen ass?"

"Ah! No!"

"Heh. You're in luck, babe. I don't share my toys with anyone. Now give the nice audience a smile as I finish fucking you."

Sun does not smile, but I do mentally order her to wave with one hand. I then have her raise her head back up to look out of the wall towards her family home (and releasing my mental hold on the pedestrians below after blanking their recent memories).

By this time I have reached a steady speed. I could keep this up for hours. But fucking Sun's ass is just too much fun, so I decide to let loose. I start slamming my hips into the helpless girl, pushing her up against the glass as my dick reams her butt. Waves of pleasure radiate from my dick as the sound of flesh slapping against flesh is punctuated by Sun screaming in pain and humiliation. I do not slow down, I simply grip her hips until my knuckles are white and ride the no-longer-innocent teen's body remorselessly.

My orgasm comes so quickly I don't register it until it is crashing upon me. I thrust my dick as deep into Sun's quivering ass as I can, freeze in place, and moan as my balls empty with spurt after spurt. Sun greets the feeling of her ass being filled with warm cum with a mix of abject humiliation and relief that her ordeal may soon be over...

Two hours later I am reclining in a large armchair, watching Sun's latest attempt to deep-throat me. She's getting better - much less gagging. There's a buzzing sound coming from Sun's lower body; the vibrators lodged in her pussy and ass are doing their jobs well. I press a button on a remote control and the sounds get louder, immediately followed by a gasp as Sun lifts her mouth off my dick. Her hand immediately goes to my dick, pumping the shaft rhythmically.

"Gah! Ah, geez dude, please turn those things down, I can't focus when you do that!"

Fair point. I dial the vibrators back down to a low hum, and pick up the other device near me.

"Uh, is that my phone?"

"Yes."

"What are you doing with my phone?"

"Texting your mom, letting her know you'll be working late."

"..."

"Might even be an all-nighter. Good for the overtime!"

"...please no."

"Would you prefer she come here to pick you up? She looks like fun."

The conflict in Sun's mind amuses me. I shrug.

"Hey, no slacking at 'work' babe. Get your hands moving, I got a fresh delivery of cum for your pretty face."

"Again? Oh nertz."

I smile and watch as Sun angles her head in front of my dick, mouth open, tongue out and looking up at me. Just as she has been taught. Soon my cum is painting her lips and across her cheek, but she doesn't move or break eye contact. I'm impressed, Sun really does learn fast. I still have lots to teach her though before the day (and night?) is through.

END


12