Amulet Ch. 05

Story Info
Weekend fuck-fest nearly over I fuck Jane, my mature hostess.
13.8k words
4.85
13.7k
9
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amulet 5

Advice: Read parts one to four first, otherwise it won't make sense. Enjoy.

After leaving the village hotel where my cousin Jacki's wedding had taken place and I had spent the night, or at least a significant part of the night, I made my way 'home,' to the guesthouse I was staying at for the weekend. It was shortly after 2am, and I'd spent the last few hours in the arms, and more excitingly between the legs of Tracy, my cousin Jacki's bridesmaid. Now, tired and almost literally drained, I was hoping to catch a few hours' sleep after my amorous exertions with Tracy.

The guesthouse was in darkness, but I let myself in with the key provided by Jane the proprietor of the guesthouse. There was dim, 'emergency,' lighting only, which was enough to see me to my room, and the bed that waited for me. I hastily undressed, crawled beneath the covers and was out like a light.

Knocking! Someone was knocking on my room door. I blearily opened my eyes to discover there was daylight streaming in through the window.

'Eight thirty a.m.,' a voice announced. 'Last calls for breakfast.' It sounded like Emily, but I couldn't be sure. I looked at my watch to check, but it was right enough and it was just after eight thirty now. I groaned inwardly, but struggled out of bed, hurriedly dressed and made my way down to the dining room. I'd shower later I told myself, maybe go back to bed, after all, I was staying here until the next day, Monday.

'Good morning,' Emily chirped with a huge smile on her face as I entered the dining room. 'How are you this morning?'

'I'm rather tired Emily,' I answered, 'but your lovely smile is cheering me up. Thank you.' Once again I was the only one in the small dining room, the other guests presumably having eaten breakfast and left.

Emily quickly took my order, and disappeared back into the kitchen, whereupon her equally lovely mother Jane came through and asked how I was too.

'I wondered if you may be suffering from a hangover after the wedding celebrations,' she joked with a big smile. I assured her that I was a very, very light drinker, verging on teetotal and my head, stomach, and everything else was perfectly fine this morning.

'In that case I'd better get back into the kitchen and make breakfast for you,' she said lightly, with another lovely smile, turning away and disappearing through the door that led to the kitchen.

I was dressed somewhat more casually this morning. Blue jeans, a plain black T-shirt, and a checked overshirt. (unbuttoned) What I call my 'American,' truck driver look, and knowing Emily would be returning with my breakfast very soon, I fished the amulet out from under the T-shirt and left it hanging there in full view, and waited. The black T-shirt was the perfect foil for the coloured enamel of the amulet, showing it off to perfection.

'Here we are,' Emily announced cheerily as she came back carrying my breakfast. 'Don't touch the plate,' she warned as she laid it before me. 'It's hot,' she explained, as if the fact that she was carrying it while wearing an oven glove wasn't sufficient warning. I looked up at her beautiful, smiling face, and smiled back, my head filled with some rather horny thoughts about her.

'I'm going to fuck you tonight,' I thought to myself, but then she may have been thinking the same thing because once again she was staring blankly at the amulet, and then she realised and looked slightly embarrassed.

'Your pendant is really lovely, sorry if I'm staring at it,' she apologised. 'I just can't keep my eyes off it.'

'That's okay Emily,' I said quietly. 'I find that some women connect with it on a deep, more emotional level. They like it a lot,' I confided, more less telling her why she was feeling the way she was, but her juices were probably already in full flow, and distracting her from hearing what I was saying.

'Does it make you feel anything,' I said reaching for and holding her hand. She had lovely hands, very artistic and elegant, soft and warm, and I wondered what they would look like wrapped round my cock. She closed her eyes for a moment giving way to her feelings for a few brief seconds.

'Y... yes... it fascinates me,' she said huskily, her voice quavering a little. I let go of her hand, and our eyes met and held! Long seconds went by as she looked into my eyes. Nothing was said, but she knew I was going to fuck her, and I don't know if she realised or not but she was nodding very slightly, almost a micro movement, a 'tell,' as a poker player would say. I very lightly rubbed the pearl, and she closed her eyes again, shaking a little.

'Mmm... she moaned, so quietly it was almost inaudible. I was so tempted to put my hand up her skirt and touch between her legs right there and then, but I restrained myself. I know she would have let me, and she would have enjoyed it, but I thought, 'later my darling, later.'

'Well, it's always lovely talking to you Emily,' I said changing the subject bringing her back to normality, 'you're such a sweet young woman, but once again my breakfast will get cold if I don't eat it.' Just like yesterday she was full of apologies for monopolising my time, very embarrassed for talking so much. She left me to it and I enjoyed the breakfast somewhat more than I normally would, having gone a little further along the road to seducing the beautiful young Emily. I knew she was wet already, something else for her to wonder about, I mused with a smile to myself.

I spent the day exploring the area, going to see local tourist spots of interest to me. I even bought a couple of fridge magnets as souvenirs to remind me of the places I liked best. I'm a bit of a history 'buff,' and being the north of England, close to the border with Scotland, there was plenty of history to be found.

I made my way back to the village where the wedding had taken place, and once again ended up at the one and only hotel in the early evening. Although the wedding was history now, a few of my relatives had the same idea as myself and had decided to make a long weekend of it, so in company with the last few of my remaining cousins down for the wedding, we had a nice evening meal in the hotel restaurant together.

We learned that they had a couple of musicians booked into the bar on Sunday evenings, so it was only natural that after our meal in the dining room we would drift through into the bar. We spent a few pleasant hours there, listening to the music and just enjoying the atmosphere of a traditional English country pub.

At one point I looked up and saw a familiar face, the very beautiful face of Emily. She appeared to be with a few of her friends, lovely young women, but she was undoubtedly the loveliest amongst that small group of attractive women. They had obviously just come in, so I excused myself for a moment or two and left my family members to go and talk to her.

I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned to see who it was, rewarding me with one of her particularly lovely smiles.

'Oh hi,' she said, 'it's nice to see you're out enjoying yourself. Have you had a nice day exploring?' I confirmed that I had, and told her a few of the places I had been, which she seemed to approve of.

'How about you?' I asked. 'Just having a few drinks with your friends I see,' I stated, glancing at her friends as I said it.

'Just girls I've known for years, friends I went to school with,' she answered by way of explanation. 'I don't see them nearly enough being away at University most of the year, but it's good to see them again when I come home, good to catch up.' Just then one of them handed her a drink, and she took a sip of it, screwing her face up.

'I'm not much of a drinker,' she explained. 'I don't really like the taste all that much, but I just have one or two to be sociable.'

'Well, don't drink too much,' I teased her. 'Who's going to bring my breakfast if you're feeling hung over in the morning?' She laughed and shook her head.

'Not me,' she said, 'I have to go into the city first thing, and I'm getting a lift in with dad when he leaves for work. I'll be long gone by the time you come down for breakfast. It will be mum who gives you breakfast tomorrow.' Just then one of her friends interrupted and she turned to speak to her friend. Once again I fished the amulet out from under my T-shirt while she was distracted. When she turned back to me her beautiful eyes went straight to the amulet.

'Oh, I just love your pendant, it's so lovely, may I have a closer look?' she asked. I told her to help herself and she reached out and took it in her hand. 'It reminds me of something,' she said, sounding puzzled, her lovely forehead creased with concentration.

'It's an ancient Chinese fertility symbol,' I informed her, giving her the biggest clue so far, and after a few seconds it was like a light went on in her head and she giggled.

'Oh god, I see it now... I know what it represents, and it's so obvious once you see it,' and she giggled again. Time for a little distraction, so I changed the subject.

'If you're leaving with your dad first thing, that means I won't see you again after tonight,' I said. She nodded her head. 'That's a shame,' I went on, 'because I was really looking forward to seeing you at breakfast time again,' and all the time I spoke I toyed with the amulet, keeping it in her eyeline. She seemed entranced by it, and when I let my fingers brush against the pearl, her eyelids fluttered and her eyes turned up, showing mostly white, and then she closed her eyes just for a moment or two. She sighed deeply then opened her eyes again.

'Yes,' she said, her voice going soft and husky. 'You've been so nice, I think I'm going to miss you,' and then she smiled. A smile which only got bigger, especially when I said I was going to miss her too, adding that I had hoped to get to know her a whole lot better. She nodded in agreement.

'I'd better get back to the family,' I said, changing the subject again, 'and I suppose I'd better let you get back to your friends too.' She nodded. 'I'm just off back to the guesthouse,' I informed her. 'If I don't see you again then I wish you all the best for the future.'

'I'm not staying long either,' she said, then added, 'I'll maybe see you later.'

'Well Emily,' I said quietly, taking her hand in mine again, looking into her eyes boldly. 'You know where my room is, don't you?' she smiled and nodded and I left it at that.

I hung around with the remaining family members for about another half hour, and made my way to the exit. On the way I passed Emily and her friends sitting at a table near the door, and she stood as I passed.

'Are you leaving already?' she asked me sounding disappointed.

'Yes, I'm afraid so,' I replied. 'I have a long drive back home tomorrow, not that I'm in any great hurry to leave. I've met so many wonderful people in such a short time, (I was thinking Susie, the hairdresser and Tracy, the bridesmaid) and some I'd like to know better before I go,' looking directly into her eyes.

'Oh that's so nice of you,' she replied. 'I'm not staying much longer either. Dad leaves early for work and if I want a lift into town with him in the morning I'll need to be up early too.'

'Should I wait up for you to make sure your safely home,' I joked, putting the idea in her head. She laughed.

'No, no, there's no need, you'll know when I'm home, although I'll try to be quiet so as not to disturb mum and dad.' I leaned forward, kissed her cheek and wished her goodnight. It all looked harmless on the surface, but the underlying sexual tension almost crackled like static electricity as we parted.

I wandered back to the guesthouse at a leisurely pace. I was in no hurry. I wasn't tired, and the adrenalin at the thought of what was going to happen, probably within the next hour had me a bit 'hyper,' with excitement anyway.

I made my way to my room, and sat on top of the bed, my back against the headboard propped up with pillows for comfort. I opened my laptop, fired it up, and answered a few e-mails, then looked at a couple of sites I usually visit, then closed it down and waited. As I suspected, I didn't have long to wait.

I'd left my room door slightly ajar, so I heard the front door of the guesthouse quietly open and close. For a little while I heard nothing more, and then within a few moments I was aware of someone walking along the short landing, walking quietly towards my room. I heard the footsteps stop outside my door, and then... nothing. I got out of bed and went to the door, opening it. It was Emily... who else? She looked a little frightened, but I just stepped forward and took her in my arms. She hugged me tightly in response, and I stepped back and asked her to come in. She stepped over that invisible barrier, both physical and psychological into my room and she was mine! I locked the door behind her and she looked at me.

'What are you doing,' she asked breathlessly, the excitement in her voice was obvious.

'I'm just making sure nobody comes in,' I said by way of explanation. 'Unless of course you want to leave again?' She looked at the floor, and then at the door for a moment as if thinking, then looked at me, with an almost frightened look in her eyes. The proverbial, 'bunny in the headlights,' and then she shook her head. I stepped up closer to her, and put a finger under her chin, and lifted her beautiful face upwards to me. She smiled, a little uncertainly her mouth slightly open, breathing hard.

I very gently, and very slowly kissed that wonderful mouth. Just lips, open and moist, exploring. I could feel her body trembling as I took her in my arms, and kissed her a little more deeply. Pulling her bottom lip into my mouth and then our tongues met, exploring and swirling, pulling her body tighter, letting her feel the hardness of my cock pushing against her lower abdomen. She felt it, and pushed back, signalling that she wanted it too.

I reached round to the side of her skirt and unbuttoning the retaining button, pulled down the zip, and the skirt, under its own weight fell to the floor. I didn't have to look; I knew she had only panties covering her lower body now. I'd noticed earlier that she wasn't wearing tights, or stockings. It was summertime here in UK after all, and bare legs are common in the UK in the summer.

Keeping eye contact with her I lowered myself to the floor in front of her on my knees. She looked down on me, her eyes wide as I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled downwards. I made sure to do it slowly and deliberately, taking the opportunity to caress the lovely smooth skin of her bottom and thighs. I could feel her legs trembling with need and excitement, and when they were round her ankles, she lifted one small foot and then the other. She moaned, a little whimpering moan.

I looked at her, drinking in the shape of her hips, the slimness of her thighs with that wonderfully enticing thigh gap. I could see her labia glistening in the low light of the room. She was trimmed very short, but the area around her labia seemed to be entirely denuded of her natural hair. I looked up at her, smiling my reassurance, and she looked down on me returning my smile.

'Oh my god Emily,' I said quietly, but very sincerely. 'You look amazing, show me please,' and no sooner had I said it than she adjusted her stance to open her legs, and tilted her pelvis forward presenting her pussy to my delighted gaze. My hands were busy caressing her thighs, slipping round behind, caressing her silky skinned bottom and inner thighs too. Her inner thighs felt wet when I got close to her pussy.

'I've been wet for you all day,' she gasped out as I pulled her closer, sniffing her delicate pussy aroma. I kissed her, just above her clitoris, feeling the trimmed hair against my lips and, and then slightly lower, where my tongue ran across the firmer rubbery tissue of her hood and clitoris tasting her wetness for the first time.

She pushed herself harder against my mouth, moaning quietly, and my right hand swept up higher between those gorgeous slim thighs where I felt her slippery opening for the first time. On in between her welcoming lips, deeper until my fingers could reach no further. She released a further flood of her wetness, dribbling into my palm, and her hips began to rock back and forwards, fucking my fingers and face.

Meanwhile I retained enough sense to unbutton my shirt, and unbuckle my trousers with my left hand while all this was happening. It's the closest any man will ever come to multi-tasking, but I was making myself ready in preparation for what was to come.

I knew, given the level of her arousal and her pent up excitement, that she couldn't last for long. She's said that she'd been wet and ready all day and now was the time for her release, which by the quiet whimpering moaning, and the urgency and speed of her hips thrust was imminent.

'Oh dear god... I'm going... going... to come... mmm..nnnnn,' and instinctively, she reached for and held my head tighter against her pussy, rubbing her fleshy labia against my mouth. Her legs, her thighs were trembling, shaking and shuddering with the sheer effort of just standing as her first orgasm of the night ripped through her in waves. She was trying valiantly to be quiet, but couldn't contain her pleasure completely, mewling and whimpering quietly in her delight.

Bit by bit her hip thrusts slowed down until there was no more pleasure to be milked from her pussy. She sank down on her knees, down to my level and held my head between her hands as she kissed my mouth.

'Oh shit... that was... fucking incredible...' she gasped out between kisses, and then she laughed. 'Oh fuck... I love it... amazing... my legs are still shaking,' she admitted, reaching for and holding my cock.

'Is this all for me?' she whispered, still laughing as she stroked my length, while kissing my mouth, my face, my neck. Her soft, gentle hands were just fondling me playfully, not trying to milk my cock just yet. I was guessing she wanted to do that with her pussy, and I had every intention of fulfilling her expectations.

After a little playful and affectionate fun, I reached for and started to unbutton her top, all the way down. She passively watched me unbutton it and slip it off her shoulders and she just let it drop to the floor behind her.. Her white lacy bra looked to be nicely filled and I was desperate to see her tits by now, so I reached round and unhooked her bra, pulling the straps forward off her shoulders, revealing her breasts to my eager gaze.

There was no disappointment there either, and quick glance left me estimating a thirty-two, or thirty-four B, possibly a small C cup. They were quite simply beautiful, nicely rounded, beautifully shaped. Her areolae were dark, but not too big, her nipples pink with a brownish tinge and very proud and erect. I stooped, lowering my head, and took one in my mouth making her gasp with that first shock of soft suction.

'Mmm... I love my nipples being sucked,' she told me, adding, 'you can bite me too, but not too hard,' she requested. So, I nibbled, rather than bit her, testing her limits.

'You can do it a little harder if you like,' she whispered, then, 'oh yes... that's it... that's hard enough,' and as she said it I slipped my hand back between her legs and accompanied the nipple biting with finger fucking of her sweet wet pussy. Seconds later, her request changed again.

'Take me to bed... please... make love...' she hesitated, changing her mind. 'No, don't make love to me... just fuck me... please,' she said, her voice taking on an unmistakeable urgency. 'I'm almost... coming again... fuck me... that's what... I want... need.'

I got to my feet and helped her to hers, then took her to the edge of the bed, where I suggested she get on her hands and knees. Without a second's hesitation she did as I asked.