Amulet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes,' she wailed... 'oh fuck me... yes... I can't... stop... coming... mmmmm,' and she bucked and squirmed as she tried to screw every last particle of enjoyment from her pussy by rubbing herself even harder on my cock.

I of course was loving it that this wonderful woman was gaining so much pleasure from my efforts. I love to hear a woman orgasm, and it was wonderful to hear Jane enjoy herself so much as she soaked it all up like rain to a flower in the desert.

When her orgasm died slowly away, she tried to move forward and pull off of my cock, but I held her there.

'Don't leave just yet Jane,' I asked her. 'my cock is still hard and I'd miss your wonderful hot pussy keeping him warm.' She looked round, a wicked little smile on her face.

'Come on then slow coach,' she joked. 'I suppose I'll have to let you use my pussy again and fill me with your gooey "come," once more, will I?' I laughed, knowing she wanted more, just like me despite what she said.

'Stay with me until I come too please,' I begged her. Halfway through our little bantering exchange of speech I had begun stroking in and out again, and I already knew there was no way she was stopping. Her approving moans of delight were a dead give-away, and she was just as ready for more as I was.

'Uugh,' she exclaimed as I picked up the pace. As much as I wanted to please her, and make her come again I figured it was time for a little selfishness. Time for me to come again too, so this time I stroked in and out, just building an orgasm, feeling every nuance and response within her pussy as I fucked her just for me this time. The fact that she was getting the benefit as well didn't escape me, and hearing her coming for me again would certainly spread and add some extra excitement all around us when I finally came.

'I'm going to come soon my darling Jane, and fill your amazing pussy with my come,' I warned her knowing it would excite her even more. 'Do you want it?' I asked, knowing the answer.

'Oh fuck yes... let me feel it again... yes... oh fuck I want it so much. C'mon... oh fuck... I'm excited... so fucking... excited... bloody hell I'm going to come again too. Oh yes... please... fill my dirty little cock-loving hole,' she cried out. 'Yes... fill meee,' and having whipped herself up into a fever pitch of excitement she started to come, just as I felt that first distant warning at the root of my cock, and suddenly I came in a rush, pulsing again and again into her pussy.

I doubted very much if there was enough of my come left to fill anything, never mind her soaking wet pussy, but I gave it my best efforts, and she seemed to love what little I had left anyway.

This time we both fell forward on the bed, both totally fucked. I had no more to give, but never say never, as the saying goes. For the moment I needed to rest just a little while, so we both lay there in each other's arms.

After about ten minutes Jane slipped out of bed and I watched her getting dressed. She turned and saw me watching her and grinned.

Did you like my striptease in reverse?' she smiled.

'I'd rather watch you get undressed any day of the week,' I told her. She smiled again.

'Well, I think I know that by now sweetheart, you've totally convinced me that I'm your very own sex goddess,' she giggled, and it made me laugh too, and then seriously, very quietly. 'You really have you know... all joking aside, it's never been like this for me before, I've learned so much, I love it. I could so easily love you,' she admitted, 'but that's not going to happen,' then changing the mood up again she gave me her orders, 'so get your arse out of my bed. It's almost lunch time and you'll need something to eat before you go, it's a long way back to Scotland.' She leaned over me in the bed and gave me a very affectionate little kiss. 'Now get up,' and she turned away and out of the door, and I did what I was told and got dressed.

Somehow, within about ten minutes she managed to conjure up lunch, and we sat at her kitchen table, where our relationship had all began. It had felt comfortable sitting there with her before, just a few short days ago, but it felt even better now, and we chatted easily while we ate.

'You know Jane, I'm amazed that nobody has ever gone down on you orally before, and licked and sucked that lovely pussy. You've been sadly neglected I'm afraid.' She nodded in agreement, smiling at the thoughts my words had conjured up for her.

'When I saw what you were about to do, I must admit I was horrified,' she admitted. 'Especially with you seeing me down there, and like that, I was so embarrassed. I have to say I thought it was a little perverted, right up to the point where you actually did it. How wrong I was, it was divine and I loved it,' she smiled. 'It felt amazing, you've opened my eyes to a whole new world. The "Saturday night special," once in a drunken blue moon, "fumble and fuck," will be such an anti-climax after that.' I felt sorry for her. I'd shown her a whole new world and now it was going to be taken away again.

'And as for different positions,' she continued, 'it's always been the traditional way with Frank, he's not exactly adventurous. I knew of course that there were different positions, from jokes and such like, but never experienced it myself. I wouldn't have known where to start, I'm afraid.' I commiserated with her.

'That's such a waste of a beautiful, sensuous woman Jane, you really deserve better. I can't understand it, you're obviously a woman who loves sex, why have you put up with it for so long?' she shook her head.

'I'm not really,' she confided. 'Sexy or sensual I mean. It's always been something I could take or leave, not important to me at all, but with you I just felt this constant tingling between my legs, almost like a sexual wake-up call. I couldn't explain it any better than that, well... maybe like a distant itch that remined me it needed to be scratched.' We both laughed at her analogy.

'I think it's been well and truly scratched this morning Jane,' I teased her. She looked a little shame-faced as she finished her lunch.

She cleared her plate away, and opened the dish washer. I went over behind her and handed her my plate and cutlery too. Trying to be good, and knowing I'd have to leave soon, I kept my hands to myself as she bent over to stack the machine and went back to the kitchen table as she finished stacking the machine and turned it on. Task done, she came back and sat at the table.

'You know,' she said, 'I've learned so much from you in such a short time...' and her voice stuttered to a halt.

'Yes?' I replied, more alert now, she had something on her mind, and I waited to hear what it might be.

'I was just wondering...' and again she stopped talking, but seemed to be trying to summon up the courage to ask. Finally, 'Is there anything else you would have maybe shown me, something that everybody does that we haven't done because we didn't have the time?'

'Yes, as a matter of fact there is, but whether you want to do it is another thing,' I left it there.

'Okay,' she replied, 'please tell me what it is... please. I need to know. I hate being ignorant about such things, and maybe looking foolish and naïve, please tell me.'

'Well, you've probably already thought of it yourself,' I speculated, 'but when a man goes down on a woman and pleasures her orally, like I did with you, it's only one side of the coin. A woman can pleasure a man orally as well.' She looked a little shocked.

'You mean?' she looked at me and I nodded. 'In my mouth?' she asked again, sounding a bit dubious.

'That's the place,' I confirmed for her.

'I've never done anything like that, is it really something that people do?' she asked looking for confirmation.

'Well, let's just say, every lover I've ever had has done it,' I told her truthfully. 'it's just an everyday part of being a good lover.' I was very nonchalant about it, but I could see where this might lead very quickly if I was lucky. My cock was already hard with anticipation. She looked at her watch, and I could see she was thinking, and finally...

'Will you show me how?' she asked, blushing furiously. I pulled down my zip and fished my hard cock out of my trousers and sat back on her kitchen chair. My cock jutted straight up in the air, and I watched her rise from her chair and walk round to my side of the table.

'Mmm... you have a lovely cock,' she complimented me, beginning to lose control of her breathing again, and I thanked her for the compliment. 'What do I do now?' so I told her just to kneel on the floor between my outstretched legs and do what she felt like doing. She went to her knees, and reached out taking my cock in her hand, stroking it up and down, testing my hardness, she leaned forward a little, and sniffed.

'You smell strangely familiar,' she uttered seriously, and I laughed.

'Jane my darling, it smells familiar because you are smelling you. My cock has been buried in your pussy for the last couple of hours, and furthermore it will taste of you too.' She began to laugh as well, and muttered something about a silly bitch. I leaned forward and kissed her, and then sat back again. 'It's all yours Jane, just play with it to start with,' and she leaned forward again, still gently stroking my cock, her face getting closer.

'What do I do?' she almost panicked, so I told her just to lick along my length for a start because that felt good too, and she did as I suggested. Her tongue lapping along my length felt really good, and as she became more familiar with it she began to suck and kiss around the tip. A few seconds later, she opened her mouth wider and engulfed my knob with her lips. I was in her mouth and she was doing a great job as her head began to bob up and down and those wonderful eyes of hers never left my face for a moment, making what she was doing all the more exciting.

'Am I doing it okay?' she broke off to ask me.

'Jane, you have a natural aptitude for cock sucking,' I praised her and she laughed.

'You know that "itch," we spoke about earlier?' she asked me looking into my eyes. I replied that I'd never forget it. 'Well, it really, desperately needs scratched again, just once more before you leave... please,' she pleaded. 'I feel so horny I don't know what to do with myself,' she confessed. 'All that talking about it and now sucking your "thingy," has made me wetter than ever.'

'Show me,' I asked her and she quickly shimmied her skirt up round her waist. She hadn't bothered with panties when she came to the kitchen and now her fine wet pussy was on display for me. She didn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed this time. 'Let me see you rub it, I have a feeling you're going to be doing a lot of rubbing until you find something, or someone better,' I predicted.

She seemed a bit shy and reluctant to start with, but once she got going, she fingered her pussy and circled her clitoris with a rare abandon. The sensations she was giving herself seemed to rob her of her natural shyness and modesty, and she proudly spread her legs wide to let me see what she was doing.

She came quickly, her pelvis titled up to display herself to me, and her fingers were almost a blur as she finger fucked herself right there on the floor in front of me. I could hardly believe that this was the same woman, that this was my same reluctant lover from earlier this morning, a few short hours ago. She seemed to have made an incredible transformation into the complete sensual and sensuous woman.

'Oh fuck... I can't believe it... I can't believe... I'm... masturbating for you,' she gasped out. 'Oh god... what have you done to me?' It was a rhetorical question and needed no answer. So I watched her orgasm, her facial expression of complete pleasure fascinating and super exciting to watch.

When she came down from her climax, she just remained kneeling in front of me, her head slumped forward on her chest. Whether she intended to resume her cock sucking lesson I don't know, because I reached forward and helped her to her feet, but keeping the tweed skirt around her waist, and then pulled her to me, making her straddle my legs, closer and closer until she was poised just above my cock.

'Reach down and feel my cock,' I suggested, and she did it eagerly. 'Now feed it into that voracious meat eating monster you've grown between your legs.' She laughed, but that's exactly what she did, aiming me between her labia, and once more I sank to the hilt in her sublime, wonderful pussy.

'Now, scratch that itch Jane, fuck me, you're in charge,' and she began to rise and fall on my cock, gasping and moaning with the pleasure and the effort. It was a strenuous work-out for her thigh muscles, and taking pity on her, I cupped her wonderful arse cheeks in my hands, and leaning forward I stood, lifting her slight weight up, clinging to me and still impaled on my cock. I swivelling to the kitchen table and sat her down on the edge. Now I was in charge and I fairly hammered my rigid cock into her, fucking her, fast and furious, making her squeal with delight. It was a no frills fuck, with my cock and her pussy racing each other to the finishing line. She got there first as a lady always should, and seconds later I erupted, depositing what little come I could muster in her pussy.

'Oh jeeziz, I'm wiped out,' she gasped as her breathing slowed, trying to get back to normal. 'I think I'll sleep for a week,' she said. 'Oh my god, you certainly know how to scratch an itch, don't you?' and this time we both laughed.

I helped her off the table and while she made me a final cup of coffee, I ran back upstairs to my room and packed all my stuff into my suitcase. I checked the room to see that I hadn't left anything and took the case downstairs, leaving it beside the door.

Back into the kitchen I went to find Jane sitting at the table waiting for me. We drank our coffee and made small talk, knowing I'd be leaving in a few minutes, and with the last mouthful swallowed, I stood up and she did likewise, coming into my arms for the last time. She cried!

I shed a few tears myself, but time was against us, I had to drive hundreds of miles before bedtime tonight, so we finally extricated ourselves from each other's embrace, kissed once more and I walked out through that big front door.

I put my suitcase in the car, and gave her a final wave as she stood forlornly on the steps leading up the guesthouse entrance, and reluctantly, with a heavy heart I drove off. I saw her in my rear view mirror waving to me, and I stuck my arm out of the car window and waved back. The road took a turn to the right and she was lost to view.

It had been the most amazing and wonderful weekend, and I thought of my weekend lovers all the way home, but for now, all I needed was my bed and to sleep alone for a day or two.