Amulet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me, into my eyes, and then looked at my hand stroking her leg, then looked at me again.

'You shouldn't... shouldn't... be doing... that...' she choked out. 'You mustn't... please don't,' she begged, but most ineffectually. I reversed my hand, and instead of stroking higher, I stroked lower, down towards her knee, then over her knee towards the hem of the tweed skirt. She continued to watch me, as if curious, trying to figure out what I was doing.

When I got down past the hem onto her bare leg, she actually whimpered, so to help her along I gently rubbed the pearl again, and this time it was an unmistakable moan. She closed her eyes, but opened them when she felt my hand move upwards, very slowly, but this time under the hem of her skirt. I looked at her again, and her cheeks were flushed with arousal.

I let my hand touch her very gently just above the knee, and she actually shuddered, and then my hand began the long slow journey up under her skirt, caressing the smooth, smooth skin of her thighs.

'Please,' she said so quietly it was almost a whisper. 'You mustn't... I'm married...' but apart from her weak protest there was no movement to stop me, and all the time my hand crept higher, gently stroking and caressing along the top of her thigh.

There was only so high I could go of course, and I eventually confronted the expected barrier of her body, but that meant my hand had come to rest against her panties. There was nowhere else for me to go except across the way to stroke the other thigh or caress the front her panties. I reasoned that touching her through the skimpy fabric of her panties would produce better results.

I began to stroke her through the panties, knowing that even just being touched in that area should produce results. I may not be touching her pussy yet, but I was close, and hopefully the movement would transmit some pleasurable sensations to her clitoris. I rose to stand over her, my hand still up her skirt as far as it could go. She looked up almost helplessly at me, and I stooped a little lower and let my lips brush against hers. Just a little gentle exploratory kiss, lips only. Her eyes closed again, but her lips were clamped together, still trying to resist.

'Why are you doing this... why are you doing... this to me?' she gasped out as I tried to kiss her. Speaking was a big mistake if she really wanted to resist my kisses. It opened her mouth and I leaned into the kiss, my tongue snaking between her open lips, and almost by default we were kissing, and she was returning my kisses, passionately, eagerly it seemed to me, and enjoying it too if the quiet little moans I could hear were anything to go by.

My hand, on the second front, the front of her panties that is, was beginning to pay results too. Her legs, so tightly clamped together had relaxed just a little, giving way just the tiniest of fractions, but enough for me to burrow one finger down between her thighs bringing the movement nearer to her pussy just that little bit closer, and that little bit more effective, and despite her resistance she was weakening, losing the battle.

The kissing helped, making her more aroused, and every time her thighs relaxed even a little bit, I burrowed deeper, getting inexorably closer, making her ineffective resistance weaker still, and suddenly without warning, she uncrossed her legs and her resistance was all over.

My hand immediately went down between the gap left open as she uncrossed her legs, and I was feeling her pussy through the fabric. I lingered there for all of a second before wriggling my fingers under the gusset onto hot and very wet flesh. She slid herself forward on the chair, opening her legs wider as she did so, surrendering her sweet wet pussy to me, and in I went, slipping deep into her wetness. Making her moan loudly with pleasure.

Standing over her, kissing her, I reached down and now both my hands were under her tweed skirt. I pulled her skirt up around her waist, and then hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled on them. Given her previous protests I was surprised when she lifted her bottom to help, and I quickly pulled them down to mid-thigh. Then just to reinforce her pleasure and keep her on the boil, my right hand stroked her naked pussy again drawing even more moans from her lovely mouth, and then I pulled the panties all the way down and they were off.

I knelt on the floor before her as she looked at me, a half-smile on her face, and pushed her legs wider, revealing a beautiful, well-trimmed pussy to my excited gaze. Her pussy lips were open, giving me a glimpse of her pink fleshy interior, and leaking her natural fluids and juices from between two wonderfully substantial labia.

'Please don't,' she pleaded, 'please don't look at me down there like that. It's not... right... I'm married... please...' her voice tailed off, then stopped altogether giving way to moans of delight. Perhaps she was bowing to the inevitable I wondered as I spread her legs wider and slipped two fingers into her slippery pussy. She pushed up slightly as she felt my fingers inside her, gently massaging her g-spot.

No matter what she said, she was loving it, loving the sensations I was giving her between her legs, and when I kissed along her inner thighs, she seemed horrified at first, but helpless to stop me as I neared my goal.

'What... what are you doing... don't.. that's not right... it's... dii... rty,' she whimpered trying to push my head away, but there was no stopping me now and when I took her clitoris into my mouth and started sucking her and licking round her clitoris, her hands fell away in abject surrender.

'Oh dear god... that feels... oh shit... it's... oh my god... so good... you wicked... wicked boy,' she sobbed helplessly as I made her feel something she'd obviously never felt before.

Now my fingers were sawing gently back and forth, in and out, while my tongue and lips were adding to the most pleasurable and powerful sensations that had my poor Jane helpless before her own latent sexuality. I could tell she was close to orgasm by the almost continuous moaning, and whimpering, and any of her protests or resistance were long gone, swept away by the deluge of pleasure that was happening between her outstretched legs.

She was pushing up harder against my mouth, looking for more, and now the hands that had been frantically trying to push my head away just a few minutes before were pulling my head even tighter against her wet open pussy. Her sexual fragrance was truly intoxicating and my cock was as hard as could be, patiently waiting for his turn to sink into and stimulate this wonderful pussy. Soon my boy I thought in passing... soon!

'Oh... oh... you're making... me... making me... come... oh shit... oh my god... oh my god... oh fuck... don't... oh stop it...' but it was too late to stop it now, 'my lady's roller coaster has arrived,' I thought, and then Jane was coming uncontrollably, bucking and thrusting her hips, pushing her pussy into my mouth, squeezing every last ounce of pleasure from her pussy, aided by myself.

When it was over she sat there on the chair, her eyes closed. I could see her amazing pussy, glittering with her secretions and my saliva in the light. It spasmed with those little orgasmic 'aftershocks,' that women sometimes get, which made it look like her pussy was winking at me.

I turned my attention to other areas of endeavour while she sat there, luxuriating in her post orgasmic bliss, virtually glowing with joy, her immediate sexual needs satisfied. I simply reached for the buttons of her crisp, white blouse, and opened them, one by one, slowly revealing her lacy, white bra.

I already had her pussy, but now I wanted her breasts too, quite simply I wanted all of Jane, nothing left unseen or left to the imagination, nothing hidden, all revealed.

When I unfastened the buttons as far as the waistband of her skirt, I reached round to her left side and found the button of the skirt's waistband and opened it, pulling down the zip. That made it easier to pull the blouse out of her skirt and reach the final buttons. Once they were open, I slid the blouse off her shoulders and Jane had recovered enough to help by leaning forward and letting it fall off her shoulders, down behind her, pulling her arms out of the sleeves.

She looked at me then, saying nothing and I just kissed her again. She kissed me back, and as we were kissing, I reached behind and unhooked her bra, then slipped my hands under the now useless cups onto her bare boobs. They were a good handful, maybe 34 C? It didn't matter, they felt lovely and Jane obviously liked me gently squeezing and pinching her nipples. They were hard before I started, but seemed to grow even harder and more erect as I played with them.

Changing things again, I unbuckled my trousers as I kissed her, still kneeling between her knees and slid them down, releasing my cock. I pulled, or rather maneuvered her down off the chair and onto the floor, but that proved a step too far for her.

'Not on the floor,' she protested. 'No... not on the floor when I have a perfectly good bed in my bedroom,' and she got back up on her feet, and picking up her clothes, led me naked from the dining room to the door in the hallway marked 'private.'

This was Jane's private quarters; the area of the house open to family and friends only. She quickly led me through what was obviously the family lounge and opened another door which led into a lovely bedroom, which smelt of perfume, Jane's perfume. There was a King Size bed dominating the centre of the room and Jane went over and put her discarded clothing very carefully on a chair before turning to me.

I... I suppose you want me on the bed,' she said, looking at it. I went to her and took her in my arms, and she clung to me, holding me tightly. I slipped my hand between her legs and she opened for me again, shuddering as I gently rubbed her labia and clitoris.

'No Jane,' I whispered in her ear, 'It's not where I want you, it's about where you want me,' but she said nothing, so I kissed her pretty mouth again before sitting on the edge of the bed bringing her down on the bed with me. She lay down on the bed and I lay beside her, kissing her, kissing her nipples, making her squirm with pleasure. I touched between her legs again and she opened those marvellous legs wide, surrendering herself to me once again, assuming a sexually receptive position.

I moved over in between her legs again, and fastened my mouth to her delicious pussy. I added to her pleasure and stimulation as I slipped two fingers deep into her wetness, bringing her back up to a deliriously high level of sexual need. Then, after a moment or two I moved further up the bed, supporting myself on my elbows as I kissed her mouth once more, letting her taste her own pussy on my lips.

She knew what the next stage was all by herself and reached down, fondling my cock for the first time. She had a gentle but firm touch, exploring my hard length before leading me, and my cock to her opening. She stirred my tip around slowly between her labia, making herself groan with anticipation and making my knob wet and slippery.

'I need you,' she said urgently. 'This is what you wanted... now... it's what I want too. Make love to me... please... be nice,' and her voice tailed off as I sank slowly into her generously given pussy.

We just lay there unmoving for a moment or two, as if we'd accomplished something special and were just taking a moment to enjoy it, to savour it, and to tell the truth we had. This was a momentous thing for Jane, and a moment of sheer joy for me. I was determined that it would be seen as something wonderful in her mind, something worthwhile, not just a quick, hurried, sordid fuck. I wanted to make love to her, and leave her feeling good about herself and what had happened, what was happening. She deserved the best I could give, and that's what I wanted for Jane; she was a lovely, kind hearted woman and deserved some happiness.

I looked down into her eyes, and she looked up at me, an almost pleading expression on her face. I kissed her forehead affectionately, then her eyes, and then her mouth, and then I felt her move below me as if she was searching for a more comfortable position, and a gasp escaped her lips.

'Oh... you feel good,' was all she said, and I withdrew and slid back in. She arched up, pushing herself against her gentle invader, and moaned loudly. 'Oh yes... oh god yes...' she moaned, and then the hiatus was over and we began to move, swept along by the sensations we were both unselfishly giving, her to me and me to her.

Her pussy, wrapped around my cock felt marvellous, sucking, pulling and parting before my thrusts, slippery and getting wetter by the second, she enthusiastically fucked me as I fucked her. It was a glorious coupling, but it couldn't last, wonderful as it was and as much as we wanted it to go on forever.

'Oh shit... I'm going to... come... again,' she announced, and oh boy, she was right. Her hip thrusting speeded up, searching for that inevitable climax and she found it. I sped up along with her, pounding deep into her, not stopping for a second as she wriggled and thrashed about under me with my cock deep in her wet hole, bring her to orgasm.

'Oh fuck,' she screamed, 'oh fuck... coming... again... fuck me... fuck me... please.' There was no need to ask, I was already doing exactly what she wanted, and I knew she had hit the peak of her climax when she took a deep breath and went absolutely rigid, her pussy quivering and clutching at my cock, rippling internally before letting her breath out in an explosive burst. She went on ramming herself against my cock, giving out a loud scream with each hard thrust.

We seemed to go on for ever, and of course my excitement levels rose along with hers, and then I could hold it no more. Jane was just too exciting, too much for me to resist, and I felt my come being sucked from my balls and gushing in wave after ecstatic wave into the innermost recesses of her sex. Deep into the pink depths of my darling Jane's welcoming hole.

'Oh god, I can feel you... I feel your come in me,' she sobbed. 'don't stop... give it to me... I want it... want it all...' and then she slowed down, slow, then slower, until finally she was just lying there holding me inert in her pussy. I felt myself soften, and my size dwindled.

'Stay in me, don't pull out yet, let me feel you there... just a little bit longer,' she pleaded, and as useless as my cock felt for the time being, I did as she asked. It was a wonderful intimate moment, and although not fucking for the time being, it didn't stop us kissing and being affectionate with each other.

Eventually of course we had to make a move. I couldn't support myself on my elbows and keep my weight off of her forever, but even then we lay side by side, touching and caressing. It felt wonderfully restful, and I think I dozed off for just a little while.

'Here you go, sleepy head,' I heard her say cheerfully, as I woke up and looked at her. 'I've brought you coffee,' she announced. 'You started this, but I'm not finished with you yet, so get it down you,' she laughed. I took a sip off coffee as 'ordered,' it was strong.

Holding her own cup, she snuggled in beside me as naked as a jay bird, all soft, smooth skin and warmth. I've never seen a jay bird, naked or otherwise, but Jane was naked, and so very beautiful, and another 'bird,' took an interest in the expected way when my cock grew hard again. She looked at my rampant cock with a smile, and reached for it, her hand extra warm from where she'd been cupping her coffee cup.

'Mmm,' she smiled, 'It looks like your little soldier is all ready to perform his duties again.' I looked at her with a grin on my face.

'Oh yes, you'll be begging me to stop by the time I'm finished with you,' I threatened.

'Go on then... make me, I can't wait,' she challenged, and that was all I needed to hear. I finished my coffee, laid down the cup on the bedside cabinet and turned to her, but she had her back to me while placing her cup on the cabinet at her side of the bed. Her arse looked gorgeous, so beautiful, round and smooth, slim but still with that womanly swelling of the hips. I playfully gave it a slap and she screamed, laughing and quickly turned back into my embrace.

'Oooh, you've become all "masterful," slapping my bum like that,' she laughed as she snuggled closer, her hand reaching out for and finding my cock.

'I know what you want my girl,' I said, 'and I'm going to give it to you right now.' I slipped out of bed, pulling her with me to the edge. She looked a little concerned, confused even.

'What are you doing?' she asked, genuinely puzzled.

'Fucking hell I thought, could it be possible that she'd never done it like this before?'

'Nothing to worry about sweetheart,' I assured her, 'we're just going to try another position.'

'Another position?' she queried, then looking a little shame-faced she admitted that she'd never done it any other way than the way we had done it earlier; the missionary position.

'Oh my darling Jan,' I sympathised, 'it seems you've led a very sheltered sex life and missed out on a whole world of pleasure. It's hardly credible in this day and age. Please just trust me for a little longer... please,' I begged her. She nodded her head compliantly and said she trusted me implicitly. So I maneuvered her gently into position on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, with me standing on the floor behind her.

I like doing it 'doggy style,' while I'm standing on the floor, because doing 'doggy,' kneeling on a squishy mattress doesn't do it for me. I like the stability of standing on the floor, it's just my favoured way of doing it. I perform better like that.

Anyway, back to Jane, who was now presenting a most wonderful sight to my admiring eyes. Her naked arse and pussy pointing directly at me with her wet, glistening pussy peeking out from between her slim thighs. I stepped up close behind her, caressing and massaging the globes of her bottom. Her skin was sublimely smooth, and I let my hands caress down onto the insides of her thighs, she spread her legs just a little wider, preparing herself for me.

'I'm ready my love... really ready, I want you now... please,' she begged. Never keep a lady waiting is another of my mottos, so cock in hand I rubbed my swollen tip against the wetness leaking from her labia, making her whimper in the process, and then I threaded my hardness between those self-same labia and pushed on in. She was so wet there was little or no friction to impede my progress, and I managed to slide up to the hilt in once easy smooth and slippery thrust.

'Ooof,' she gasped, 'ooh... that feels different... but... so good... mmm... deeper,' and then as I began to stroke in and out, she seemed to lose the gift of coherent speech, resorting to moans, groans, whimpering, and mewling little cries, letting me know she was loving it.

I looked down at her wonderful body, so slim, so exciting, the expanse of flawless, smooth skin of her back before me, which I stroked and caressed, adding to her pleasure. I reached under and played with her boobs too, and she liked it all, seemingly taking all these new experiences in her stride.

'Play with your clitoris,' I suggested, 'rub it for me,' and no sooner said than her right hand went back between her legs and I could see from the movement of her arm and her vocal response that she was doing as I asked.

'Oh jeeziz... oh fuck... I'm gonna... gonna... come again...' and she pushed back hard, impaling herself eagerly on my cock as I continued to slide mercilessly in and out. Within seconds I knew she was in the throes of another orgasm as she worked her pussy frantically back and forth against me.