Amusement Park

Story Info
A metaphorical story of my first experience with BDSM.
1k words
3.48
3.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get out of the car and look around in amazement. I have been waiting on this trip for so long. The images have whirled through my mind but I couldn't grab on to one. They all seemed mysterious. Untouchable. They were figments of my imagination to my untrained eyes.

I knew I could not go alone but I had to be selective with whom I chose. I would get lost and choose to never return.

Finally I am walking through the front gates. I stand and watch all the lights and rides. My guide says "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yes, how will I ride them all?" I breathlessly squeak out.

"We will make many trips. No need to rush anything. Today is just for a few." He responds.

I begin to walk and he grabs my hand. "You follow me. You are not ready to lead yet." He commands in a tone that allows no arguments.

As we begin to walk the air is still but electric with the possibilities. I stop at several rides and watch. My guide asks the same questions each time. Each time I respond the same.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I don't know. It looks dangerous." I say hesitantly.

"It isn't dangerous. You just don't understand what it does yet." He replies with a knowing look on his face.

He would then explain how the ride works, how it feels to ride, and all the safety precautions that will be taken to prevent injury.

I then respond with "Maybe, I would like that." Or "No way! I don't think so."

He listens intently to each of my answers and visibly makes a mental note of each.

Eventually we make it to the smaller, less complicated rides. They all seem familiar but different. I look up at him questions running through my eyes. "I have rode these before. Why are we here?"

"You have not rode these rides. You only think you have." He replies confidently.

We walk up to the first one. The seats are colorful and inviting. It is like they are calling my name. Begging me to sit and experience the ecstasy.

He places his hand on the back of my neck and looks into my eyes and says "Go. Sit."

I quietly do as I am told. I catch myself holding my breath. I pick the first seat and make myself comfortable. He latches the harness and checks that the straps are tight. He turns to walk away. I hollers out. "Wait! Aren't you riding with me?"

"No, I will be at the control panel. I will control the speed and manipulate the machine to do what you need it to. I will be enjoying myself in a different way. I will watch your joy as you experience this ride for the first time."

He walks to the front of the ride and with a precise hand starts the machine. He twists and turns several levers and the ride begins to roar to life. My stomach drops as my heart beat speeds up. My body enjoys the thrill when it ascends and carries me away. I lean my head back and feel the cool night air stroke my exposed skin. My eyes close and I let the exhilaration take me away. Then it starts to descend and slowly I open my eyes to look down at him. He is watching me intently as he is still manipulating the control panel. He is smiling with his eyes shining. As the ride begins to stop I understand his words from before. He is enjoying my ride but just in a different way. With that realization I know I need to ride more. Some of them even more than once.

Also, I understand that just by this first ride that I have never ridden anything quite like this. It did have several common elements but the twists and turns were different. Most importantly with him at the control panel I had no fear.

He walks up to my seat with a question on his face as he unhitches the strap and harness. I jump out and hug him. "I need to do more."

He smiles the same joyful smile as before and leads me to the next ride of our choice and the pattern continues: he straps me in, makes sure I am safe, he controls the ride, I lose myself in the thrill of letting go of complete control, he unstraps me, and we discuss what I liked or didn't.

We continue this pattern for several rides until he says "There is one ride that we need to ride together. We will control it together and lose ourselves together. Do you understand?"

I look at him in a complete euphoric state from all the thrills and simply nod my head.

"This one you will know a lot about." He says reassuringly with a wink.

He was right. We walked up and I grinned. I do know this ride. I begin skipping to get in when he grabs my hand. This reminds me. Together. This is for both of us. He does not let go of my hand. We climb in. It takes off. We are controlling it but it takes such little effort that I forget. I'm only concentrating on him and I. The ride spins and falls, twists and turns, ascends and descends until we are both lost in the air, breathing heavily but not at all.

As it takes one final descent we look into each other's eyes and smile. "We will have to do this again." He says after taking a deep breath.

"Yes, we will. Many times more." I reply giddily.

The night was exhilarating and long but it does eventually have to end. As we make it back to the car he kisses my cheek and says "Next time I will have you try a few more of the riskier rides that you came here for."

I look up in pure worship and reply "When?"