All Comments on 'Amy'

by bakersboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
john1946john1946over 11 years ago
very good

Fun story. How about some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story, but...

Please get an editor! Your lack of punctuation is quite irritating when the reader has to insert it all the time. Even at just over two pages it still seemed a bit rushed towards the end.

The story line seems a bit over the top, though - he's just making enough money to start with, then he can afford an assistant, then all of a sudden they fly to Florida for a conference, stay in a suite, have a limo from the airport plus two rental cars, and to top it all off he comes home with a brand new Harley! And how does he know that the guy at his desk is Amy's ex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Punctuation be damned

Darn good story.Nice upbeat theme.Let's have some more!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
touching

and heart warming.

but you really need someone to proof read for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tags?

older woman/younger man dumped, I don't read fantasy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A potentially good story, spoiled by poor punctuation throughout (to the point of making your work incomprehensible at times) and the continued switching between past and present tense. I couldn’t finish reading, unfortunately. If you get an editor and re-submit, you do have the makings of a five star story here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous