Amy

Story Info
It's April '20, and Amy asks her brother, Billy, a question.
1.8k words
3.97
19.5k
28
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aavvaa
Aavvaa
19 Followers

I'm Amy and this story takes place in April of 2020. Christine and I were 18-year-old high school seniors who had just been sent home for the remainder of our spring semester due to the pandemic. Both my brother, William, and Christine's brother, David, had been sent home at the end of March when their colleges shut down-- ostensibly until September.

My father was a truck driver and my mother worked in a restaurant that also closed down because of the pandemic. But, like dad, she had a commercial driver license. So, she went to work at his company delivering the massive upsurge in online orders. They both tended to leave our house early and come home late.

Christine had stayed over for the night. Just after we said bye to mom and dad, she undressed and stepped into the hall bathroom to take a shower. I took this opportunity to go have a quick chat with my big brother. I was wearing one of his old tee-shirts from high school-- one that I enjoyed sleeping in. It was long enough to be a short dress for me.

I lifted the hem quickly to my waist as I turned and sat on the end of his bed. I hate panties and wasn't wearing any, although given the speed with which I sat down I might have been wearing a tiny thong. Nevertheless, I was certain to give Billy a fleeting glimpse at my bare bum-- something that I have been told is rather shapely.

He neither turned away nor commented on it.

"Hey bro, I need to talk to you."

"What's up?"

"I was talking to Christine. She'd like to fuck you."

I have been told that I am rather direct.

"What?" Billy said, clearly surprised.

"Lis-ten clo-se-ly," I said pronouncing every few letters separately," Chr-is-tine, my fri-end, wo-uld li-ke to ha-ve sex with you, my bro-th-er."

"Yeah, I heard you..."

"So?"

"Really?"

"Absolutely," I said, "but you have to do something else first?"

"Like?"

"Fuck me."

"Oh... Fuck... You... Hah, sis, you had me going there for a second."

"You know bro, I'm serious here."

"Uh-huh."

"See," I said, "here's the thing. Christine fucks David."

"David... Her brother David?"

"That's right, and we figured that while we were all here marooned together it would be fun for all of us to play together... You know like in... As a fun-loving group..."

"So, you want to screw David?"

"Well, only after I screw you, bro. I mean you really should come first."

"I should... Come first?"

"Sure you should come first. You are my brother after all."

"Yeah, well, Mickey and I--"

"Last I checked, Mickey wasn't here."

"No, she went home to her parents when the U closed down."

"I know, and who knows when they'll be open again."

"They're saying fall term."

"And that might be true," I said, "but can you take it to the bank? What if it's longer? And even if it's not, are you just going to go without for four or five months?"

"I don't know. Mickey and I have something."

"So, you love her?"

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"And, bro, you love me?"

"Of course I do, you're my sister."

"So, you wouldn't be cheating on Mickey if you had sex with me," I said. "Because you already love me."

"How... How exactly do you figure that?"

"The way I see it, the problem with cheating isn't the having sex part. People don't have any problem having sex or trusting people who had sex with someone else before them. It's the betrayal of emotions part that's the killer. Not being loyal to somebody you made some sort of a promise to... Correct?"

"Yeah, well... I guess so."

"But," I said, "you've already made a promise to love me and take care of me. Before you met Mickey, and she knows that you did. So, you aren't betraying her."

"Well... An implicit promise, yes."

"No, it was explicit, not implicit. You said many times-- both to me and to mom and dad that you love me."

"Yeah, I guess I have."

"So, that would be an explicit promise to 'always care for me' rather than an implicit promise 'to care for me 'till your girlfriend gives some up...'"

"Yeah, I guess it would be... But it doesn't really--"

"Sure it does," I said.

"It wasn't meant in a sexual context."

"Is sex bad? Is it evil? Are you harming Mickey when you have sex with her?"

"No, of course not," Billy said.

"It's an expression of love... Right?"

"Yes, it is."

"And you love me right?"

"You know I do."

"And you've promised to always protect me and keep me safe."

"All right."

"If I needed blood, or bone marrow, you'd give me some wouldn't you?"

"Sure."

"Giving me some sperm is a whole lot less painful. Some guys even think it's fun."

"Goodness... Amy..." Billy said, shaking his head.

"So," I said, "Christine and David are part of our insular little group that we're riding out the storm with. We're all young, and we all have sexual needs, isn't sharing the logical thing to do?"

"Sharing?"

"I mean, why should all four of us be sitting around masturbating alone? Why shouldn't we be sharing a little bit of deep affection with one another?"

"Deep affection?" He said, "a moment ago it was love."

"Well for you and me, it's love; as it is for Christine and David. For you and Christine it's only deep affection," I said with a giggle.

"And for you and David?"

"It would be affection, not a perfect unconditional love like I would feel with you."

"So, why four?" Billy asked, "why not just you and me. And let Christine and David do their thing."

"Well, for one thing, spice. And you can always learn things from other people; and there's also the issue of how other people would react. Could you imagine mom and dad giving their blessing to you and I hooking up?"

"No, and there's probably a reason for that."

"Of course, society wouldn't like it. It would make them uncomfortable and us outliers, maybe even outcasts."

"Amy, that is because society has rules."

"I know," I said, "but why does society have rules? I mean these rules?"

"I don't know. Because--"

"Society likes to control what we do, and at the lowest cost. So banning something is always the easiest thing to do. But I figure if I'm not doing anything wrong, society has no business controlling me."

"And having sex with your brother isn't wrong?"

"No, you should know what a wonderful gut you are," I said.

That comment elicited a wiry smile.

"Society says sex is wrong," I said, "but society also blatantly uses sex to sell everything. So it isn't really wrong. It's just something we should feel shameful about and then sublimate that shame and spend money."

"Okay..."

"But don't you think that sex is right when you love somebody? When you are using your body to physically communicate the love that you have for someone?"

"Yeah, I guess, when you put it that way."

"So don't you think that people who truly love one another should enjoy having sex together?"

"Yes," Billy said rather tentatively. I took this to mean he had figured out where this was going.

'And don't you love me?"

"Yes."

"Completely?"

"Yes."

"Unconditionally?"

"I guess so."

"So," I asked, "is there any good reason in your mind while you and I should not have sex? I mean with one another."

"Uh, well what would Mom and Dad think?'

"And did you invite mom and dad to watch you and Mickey have sex the first time?"

"Don't be silly."

"As soon as you were through hugging and kissing her, did you call mom and dad and say: "hey guess what, I just had sex with Mickey!"

"No, of course not."

"So, after you and I have sex, are you going to call them and say: 'hey Amy and I just had sex!'"

"No, of course not."

"Great," I said, "do you want to do it now? Well... I mean after we take a shower. Or, maybe in the shower!"

"What?"

"You just agreed to have sex with me," I said, "just a moment ago."

"You know, I remember your asking, but I don't really recall saying 'yes.'"

"Of course you did. I just said after you and I have sex are you going to call mom and dad. Then you said 'no.' Indicating that you were in agreement with the concept of us having sex, but were not intending to call mom and dad to brag. Which, by the way, I think is quite gentlemanly of you."

"Okay... Now, even if I had said 'yes,' I can't have sex with you. Because you're crazy."

"You can't have sex with somebody who's crazy?" I asked.

"It would be taking advantage of you. How can I do that?" Billy said, grinning from ear to ear.

"You know I love this shirt," I said.

"You love a shirt?"

"I love your shirt. This one... The one you got for building the props for 'To Kill a Mockingbird.'

"Oh."

"Because it's your shirt," I said.

"Well, it is 100% cotton."

"No, because it is your shirt." I said just before I lifted It off.

I was sitting on the end of my brother's bed completely naked.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm trying to decide if one of us is crazy. Because, like you said a sane person should not have sex with a crazy person, that would be taking advantage."

"And how does sitting naked on my bed prove you're not crazy?"

"Oh," I said, "I'm not testing me. I'm testing you."

"You are... Testing me?"

"Yes, Master William, am I beautiful?"

"Yes, Miss Lillian, you are certainly beautiful."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, sister dear, I love you."

"Have I clearly stated that I want to have sex with you?"

"Yeah, more than once in the past few minutes."

"So, wouldn't it be crazy not to? Wouldn't it be crazy to spend four or five months of your life with Rosie Palm and her five sisters instead of having sex with a beautiful woman? A woman you love and who wants to have sex with you?

"I guess... When you put it that way."

I stood up, and I reached my hand out. "Come on bro let's go take a shower," I said.

He placed his hand in mine and turned...

Then he saw Christine in the doorway to his room. I had heard the water stop a minute or two earlier, but Billy had been too involved in the conversation to notice that or her subsequent arrival.

I started to walk towards the hallway, leading my brother past my best friend who was rather damp, wearing only a towel, and smiling.

"Oh, how sweet," she said as we walked by her on our way to the bathroom.

Aavvaa
Aavvaa
19 Followers