Billy

Story Info
In April '20 the pandemic offers Billy a unique opportunity.
1.9k words
4.15
31.9k
31
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aavvaa
Aavvaa
19 Followers

This is a stand-alone story, but it follows the story arc begun in 'Amy.' I think reading that story first would be a good idea.

My name is William. While there had been a little bit of chatter for a couple of days beforehand, it was still a shock when at the end of March 2020, just a few weeks before my 20th birthday, the University I attended announced that it was closing down due to the pandemic. Everybody was being sent home, at least until the fall term.

That put a huge crimp in my plans for the remainder of the semester, and for the summer. My girlfriend, Micky, and I had made plans. But apparently everything had just been canceled. She and I headed off in different directions. Which I thought on my way home, really rots. Then I heard from my sister, Amy-- a year-and-a-half younger than I, and a senior in high school-- her prom and convocation ceremony had just disappeared.

Dad works for a trucking company, and mom got a job there as well. The firm was having trouble finding enough drivers for all the new business, so they dropped the minimum age a year to 20. Which meant that if I could find somebody to give me the test-- which had to be taken in person-- I might be able to get on there as well.

I wasn't having any luck with that. While it wasn't the internship that I had lined up before, at least it would be something. As opposed to sitting around the house all day doing not much of anything.

Mom and dad left early for work. I was in my room, half-heartedly looking up information online for a paper that I now had four months to complete-- instead of four weeks. Amy bounded in, all cheerful. Happy to have a distraction, I closed the laptop and listened as she started talking about something.

More than anything I was digging her mood, she should have been a lot more depressed than I was over the whole situation. But, honestly, I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to what she was saying until she got to the part about Christine wanting to have sex with me.

Christine was Amy's best buddy-- and while lots of times in school a really cute, really athletic, or really bright girl seems to have a best friend who is her exact opposite-- Christine and Amy were far more alike than different. Both of them being attractive, coordinated, and intelligent.

I didn't know Christine nearly as well as my sister but from what I did know I could easily see a world in which I had a future with Christine-- you know, should anything happen to my relationship with Mickey, which was quite possible because people don't often marry their high school or college sweethearts.

My immediate thought about Christine's relative compatibility then brought a pang of guilt because I was thinking about the high statistical probability of the end of my relationship with Mickey-- someone whom I was really missing. Then Amy said something that threw me a bit for a loop. But that can easily be chalked up to the fact that while I was thinking about all this, I wasn't really listening to my sister's words.

I thought that I heard Amy say that she-- meaning my sister Amy-- wanted to have sex with me. But it was right after she-- Amy-- had just said that Christine wanted to have sex with me, leaving me momentarily confused.

I had been daydreaming and half-listening. But now, it became imperative for me to understand what exactly was being said. Without letting on to the fact that I hadn't really been listening. Because that is something I've been annoyingly accused of doing fairly often. Which is possibly because it is absolutely true.

Then my sister made it clear that she had given some considerable thought to the concept of having sex with me-- her brother-- and she had discussed it with Christine. Further that neither Christine nor Amy seemed to object or be the slightest bit jealous when discussing the concept of both of them having sex with me. Oh, and she dropped that little tidbit of information that apparently Christine-- someone whom I saw as being so compatible with me-- had an ongoing sexual relationship with her own older brother.

I was really dying to know how that worked out-- not that I could ask...

Then I suddenly got guilty again. Because when I weighed the options, having a sexual relationship with two wonderful young women who were open to freely discussing having a sexual relationship based on sexual needs not abstractions... Two intelligent, attractive, non-couch-potatoes who were accepting of the concept that I had a sexual relationship with both of them...

Meaning a permanent menage a trois or... what was it called? A throuple... Two ladies who might be open to the concept of having an open relationship where David dates my sister, and I date his sister, but we trade off sex partners now and then, well that was pretty darned attractive.

Then I got to thinking about my professor in a brain chemistry class who argued that everything we did was just chemistry and there was no such thing as free will. Which is pretty a convenient justification for what I was thinking about. Meaning my desire to have sexual relationship with two perfectly suitable women. Why, it was neatly attributable to biology-- survival of the species.

Meanwhile, Amy was talking about the multiple promises that I had made to her over the years. To always look after her, and always take care of her... Promises I first made at the insistence of mom and dad, but later made of my own volition. Promises that I meant, and in no way had any desire or intention to back away from.

Not that at the time had I ever considered those promises to be sexual in nature.

But, as Amy said, sex wasn't a bad thing. In my experience it had been a truly wonderful thing so far. It was just something you had to be careful with because of the powerful emotions involved

"What about Mickey?" I said, when I finally got around to asking a question.

Amy pointed out how women were more adept at intimate verbal communication with each other than guys were, and she explained that she and Christine had discussed this. For right now what we were talking about was a way to survive the next five or more months. At the end of lockdown, who's to say this wouldn't be something that would appeal to Mickey. If I wanted to bring her into it.

Amy demonstrated that she wasn't bullshiting me. She had sorta flashed me a little in sitting down, but then she took her sleeping shirt off and sat naked on my bed. While I knew my kid sister was an attractive woman, I began to think of her in a very different way. Not a bad way, just a more complete way.

I immediately began to rationalize that perhaps I was the best choice for her. Because, unlike somebody else who only wanted sex from her, I really wanted the best for her. If I was giving her what she needed-- or at least a sizable chunk of what she needed-- she wouldn't go looking for it from somebody else. Someone who wouldn't care for her as much as I cared for her.

Yeah, I'm introspective and educated enough to know that this is all kind of a bullshit self justification. But there is an element of truth in it.

Amy, said repeated that she wanted to have sex with me-- as in right now, this morning-- and she stood up, completely naked and perfectly beautiful, and she offered her hand to me... I gladly accepted it.

When she led me out of my bedroom to begin this new chapter of our relationship. I most willingly followed her.

When we passed by a smiling Christine, who had been watching us-- I suppose for the last few minutes-- I had to stealthy pinch myself. Just to make sure that it wasn't a wet dream, and that it was reality.

Amy had said we should shower, or do it in the shower, or something... I was going to have to pay closer attention next time. But she led me to the hall bathroom that was still full of steam from Christine's shower.

My gorgeous sister pulled my tee-shirt over my head, as I pulled my shorts down. She turned on the water as I took off my boxers.

She stepped into the spray, and I followed her.

Amy took the bar of soap and she lathered up. Then I felt as if a thousand volts of electricity was flowing through me as her hands commenced running over my shoulders and my chest... then my butt.

She handed me the soap so that I could do the same for her. And it was a dream that I never had coming true as I ran my hands over her back, her hips, and her butt. Before lathering again and washing her flat belly and magnificent breasts.

My sister took another handful of lather and made sure that my equipment was nice and clean. Then she opened the door and pulled a towel into the stall with us, folding it a couple of times and dropping it to the tile, before kneeling on it in front of me.

Amy kissed the tip of my dick before taking the mushroom head into her mouth. She licked around the circumference of the glans, then pushed her pursed lips down the shaft.

I reached down, and played with her hair has she tried to get every inch of me into her mouth, then she moved her lips back along the shaft licking the sensitive underside as she retreated.

Then she pushed herself back down until her chin was resting on my scrotum, and my dickhead was in the tightness of her throat.

I shuffled a little bit to put my back hard against the wall, and Ispread my legs a little bit to lower myself and make the angle a little better.

She pushed in and down on me, slowly... going down, then slowly withdrawing... and pushing back down again.

The sensation was amazing. The entire scene was intoxicating. It wasn't as if I never had a blowjob before. But the one my sister was giving me was somehow far more intense and much, much better than any that I'd ever had previously.

Amy was good at what she was doing. But it was more than the technical ability it was...

Love...

It was the fact that I truly loved my sister, and I knew that she truly loved me, and that her lips around my shaft and her tongue on my head was a tangible expression of the feelings that we had for one another. The fact that we both regarded each other as being so very important to each of us individually.

As I came, and my sister swallowed my offering, I thought that Amy had probably just ruined the act of my having sex with anyone else just a little bit. How could it possibly be this good with anyone else?

Or was it maybe the week that had gone by since being with Mickey and the knowledge that we wouldn't be together again for at least another five months.

Further investigation was certainly necessary.

Aavvaa
Aavvaa
19 Followers