Amy and Her Dentist

Story Info
Not your average trip to the dentist.
1.4k words
4.06
69.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dentist guided Amy to a back room in the clinic. He was a handsome man in his mid 30s. His short blond hair was maturely styled and he wore smart looking glasses. His name tag read Dr Johnson. "I'm glad you chose to come and see us Amy. We'll try to make you as comfortable as possible," He smiled taking in her figure as he held open the door.

Walking into the room it look as one might picture any normal dentists room. White and sterile with all the necessary equipment in the center. As Amy lay comfortably in the chair the dentist began to recline it and his assistant prepared her for her check up.

"Now this here is just some oxygen. I'd like you to take a few deep breaths, it'll help you relax," he said as he pressed a mask to her face.

Taking several breaths she glanced at the dentist and noticed he was hiding a smile beneath his professional persona and soon she was feeling the effects of the supposed oxygen.

"Sorry doctor, but what did you give me?" she asked trying to lift herself from the chair but his gas had made her weak.

"It's my own formula, designed to help patients relax during their visit." Dr Johnson said removing the mask and signalling for his assistant to restrain her.

Amy tried to sit up but found herself lacking the strength. The doctor walked to a draw and pulled out a roll of duct tape. Pushing Amy back into the chair, both he and his assistant easily overpowered her. She struggled against their grip as they wrapped the tape around her wrists, securing them to the armrests of his chair.

"No please...what are you doing?" Amy struggled some more but her efforts were futile as Dr Johnson began to unbutton her blouse.

"Help!" She yelled in hopes that someone, anyone, would hear her.

"I think that's enough noise out of you," the doctor said retrieving his tape and using over Amy's mouth to silence her. She whimpered as a feeling of hopelessness washed over her.

Dr Johnson had now had her blouse unbuttoned which revealed her lacy bra hiding large pointed breasts. Restrained, Amy could do nothing to prevent him from freeing her boobs and playing with the pointed nubs. A warm feeling flushed through her and she was disappointed to feel her body betraying her. She moaned under the gag and felt her breasts push further into his hands.

For a moment he played with her while the assistant watched on, occasionally pleasuring herself. The doctor continued his torment. Pinching, pulling, rubbing. Stimulating her breasts until he was sure she was wet and wanton down below. Moving lower, he grabbed the hem of her skirt and slid it up her thighs, his hands leaving a trail of hot and aroused skin behind. His fingers brushed her matching lacy underwear and in one swift motion he pulled them down her legs. The sudden exposure made Amy's clit tingle and Dr Johnson could see the glistening wetness between her legs. Amy had gone very quiet under the gag and looking up at her, Dr Johnson saw a plea in her eyes to not go any further. "Funny how your eyes say one thing but your body says another," he said pushing his fingers into her tight wet hole.

"Ahh," Amy moaned behind the gag as she felt him penetrate her. With her blouse still open she was unable to stop his assistant from taking pleasure by sucking her tits. Together they took her to the brink but never over. After several moment with his fingers gliding inside her, the doctor withdrew them and a small flash of disappointment washed over Amy.

"Don't worry, I'm just getting started," he retorted while unbuckling his belt and revealing the bulge in his pants. Swiftly he freed his erection and happily buried it deep into her wanton pussy. He relished her tightness as he pleasured himself thrusting into her at a steady pace. His pleasure was building and he knew that soon he would explode as he picked up the speed.

AMY could feel the doctor's pace quickening and again tried to resist giving him any pleasure. The effects of the gas were wearing off and she could feel her strength building as she tried to buck him off of herself.

"Keep trying baby." The doctor teased, "I love when they struggle." He griped her legs and spread them wide allowing him deeper access into her. Slamming in over and over he quivered as the familiar sensation of climax washed over him. He cried as he buried himself deep inside her filling her pussy with his seed, silently glad he knew she was on the pill.

Slowly he emerged from her and returned his member to his pants. He then washed his hands and returned to his chair where he leaned in close to Amy's face. "Now I'm going to remove this, but you mustn't make a sound," he instructed reaching over to the tape across her lips. Gently he removed it and asked her to open as he went on continuing the procedure as if nothing had happened.

"Now that I've had my fun, I will get my assistant here to help you while I continue with the check up." He flashed a cheeky smile before placing an eye mask over her and plunging her into darkness. "I will however, need to give you a local anesthetic as we have a filling to take care of." Moments later, the anesthetic had numbed her jaw and now restrained and inaudible, she was at the mercy of the doctors assistant.

With her panties still off, the assistant was free to begin her careful assault on Amy's pussy. She gently inserted a finger and began slow circles pushing against each side, then with her thumb she rubbed Amy's clit, sending a jolt of please through her.

"Please do try keep still," Dr Johnston retorted.

Amy groaned as she felt the assistant replace her finger with something larger. The large intruder suddenly started to vibrate. Slowly at first then picking up speed. She could feel her walls clenching over the object and began to try move her hips to its rhythm. Leaving the vibrator on high, the assistant began to assault her breasts again. She licked, then sucked and nibbled on the sensitive nubs. Amy tried to pull away again but was firmly held in place by her restrains. She moaned as the assistant continued playing and teasing. She let a hand drift down to the vibrator and began moving it in and out. She was slow on the in stroke, ensuring Amy felt it penetrate deep inside her, then then quickly pulled it out so she could feel the emptiness before being filled again. In, out. In out. The sensation made Amy's juices flow. Her insides were quivering and she was tense against her restraints as she could feel her climax approaching. She tried to speak, to warn the dentist, but all that came out were inaudible noises as he continued his work.

Much to her relief, the assistant slowed her assault. She left Amy's wet, perky boobs and returned her finger to the circles inside her. She pushed her fingers in and out as well as around and pressed on her sensitive spot. Holding the vibrator with her other hand, the assistant placed it carefully on her clit. With the vibration and pressure inside her, it wasn't long before Amy was pulling at the restraints from her impending orgasm. Her breath quickened and she moaned while trying to grind her hips on the assistants finger. She could feel her walls tightening. Her body was tense. It was as if she had finally reached the top of a roller coaster and was about to free fall into the abyss on the other side. Her thoughts went blank and she forgot where she was. As her body spasmed, her pussy gripped the assistance fingers and throbbed as the climax washed over her.

For a few moments reality was distorted. When clarity returned she could see her surroundings again and noticed the doctor had removed the mask. She could also feel her clothing back in their original position. Her arms were free, but marks remained where she had pulled hard against the restraints. She rubbed her sore wrists and looked up at the dentist who was by his desk.

"I do believe you'll be needing these back." He said holding up her lacy panties. Amy flushed and retrieved them from him. "I hope we see you again soon," he winked as she headed out the door. I hope so too, Amy thought, hiding a smile.