All Comments on 'Amy and Robert Pt. 04'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Love this story. If you choose to continue this story I will definitely read it.

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Rather Tame

Tame, after Ch3. The sibs were, after all, essentially clothed when their parents walked in, in that episode. I'd think they would love the chance to enjoy their naked bodies together, after that. And how could they bear to wait six weeks after their first time? 'Doesn't seem likely. Robert is too passive. He might have been willing to wait 90 days for the pill to be certain, but he should have been letting Amy know how much he wanted her all that time. That needed to be in the story. They should have been getting off in other ways, at least, as often as possible. Then Robert wanting to be clothed for their second time of real sex seems wimpy. Some later time, maybe okay. Amy, when she has a chance to think about it, may be some turned off. She, after all, was the initiator of their affair. As much as she loves her brother, she needs someone who can share that initiative, or she might start to lose interest and begin looking around. 'Wouldn't blame her.

'Sorry if I seem a little strong about it, James, but I like to think of characters in a story as real people, and I react to them much as I would in life. I got to like Amy and Robert in the first chapters, and want to see them succeed.

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Whoops!

My math was off - 42 days. Sorry.

JamesMarinJamesMarinalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Hi chasB

You grossly misinterpreted the story, and I am concerned that if you did then others might possibly do the same.

Rob and Amy didn't wait six weeks for the pill to take effect - this was not the second time they did it, but more like the 50th time. If you read between the lines, they have been rooting like rattlers ever since their first time - every time they get a little privacy, albeit using condoms until recently.

As for your preference to have their parents watching them going at it, hot, sweaty, and naked - that just doesn't happen with real life characters. Amy and Rob are amalgams of real people I know and the Amy and Rob story is a compilation of real stories confided to me by the people who actually did the things that Amy and Rob do. In a real life experience, Amy was actually sitting on Rob, having sex, when friends walked in, and her skirt did cover them and conceal the fact that he was deep insider her.

Rob is not being prudish, wanting to do it fully clothed. After doing it every day naked or semi-naked, he simply wanted to try something new - variety is the spice of sex life. He had noticed that when their parents were around, and they couldn't disrobe, but were able to sneak in a clandestine cuddle and grope, it was a major turn on. There is a genre of porn called CFNM which specialises in sex with clothed females - it seems a lot of people like this kink. There is nothing prudish about Rob. He might be educated, a gentleman, and not a root rat from the Broncs, but he enjoys getting his end in as much as any of us do.

This is the real life story of friends of mine, brother and sister, with the exploits of a cousin, and a few friends, woven into the tale.

Regards, James Marin

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Great so far !

Just please don't take too long with the next installment !

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekabout 8 years ago
Excellent Begining

A few more Chapters would much appreciated. These first few are a great beginning.

Thank you

ST

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fanbloodytastic

I am Aussie too and it is so nice to read in the english I was taught with no references to other things I have no understanding of.

Loving this very erotic story and love for you to keep going.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Throughly Enjoyed It

Good, gentle story. It's a real shame that the author didn't continued it and hasn't written anything for a couple of years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Hope there is more to come.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

It is a shame you start a good series and abandoned it just as it is getting good. Needs to be finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous