Amy and Rory Dine in the Dark

Story Info
Amy fails to be good in pitch dark restaurant.
1k words
3.76
14.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theponds
theponds
25 Followers

Amy and Rory had been had been having swinging adventures for a while now, but tonight was just going to be her and Rory at a romantic dinner in a new place. The restaurant was called Dark, and was part of the new trend of "lights out" restaurants where only the staff could see. Amy had been skeptical but Rory had persisting, reminding her that they had run out of new places to try.

They arrived at the restaurant and gave their names to the hostess.

"Ah, yes Pond, table for 2 at 8. It'll be just a moment".

Rory admired Amy as they waited to be seated. She was wearing a knee-length blue dress with a deep V. Underneath was a pair of thigh-high black stockings held up by garters. The hostess returned and reminded them that once they entered the main portion of the restaurant there would be no lights and they would need to be guided.

"Mrs. Pond, if you would just place your hand on my shoulder and Mr. Pond you follow behind your wife. I'll get you two right to your seats!" She went through a curtain and guided Amy and Rory into the restaurant.

Rory couldn't resist grabbing Amy's ass as they walked through. Amy playfully pushed him away, "Hey! People can see!"

"Not this time they can't.. plus I'm just making sure I really knew which way you're going."

Amy didn't respond, and didn't slap him away the next time Rory patted her ass.

Soon they were at their seat and it turned out to be a large L-shaped booth. "I hope this is alright? All of our 2-tops are full."

Rory and Amy assured her it would be fine and they both slid into the booth.

Rory ran his hands up Amy's thigh while he ordered his drink. When Amy began to order Rory had his hand all the way up to her pussy and was starting to rub over her panties. Amy spread her lights slightly and asked the waiter to surprise her with something "smoky." The waiter confirmed and walked away.

Rory continued to rub Amy's pussy while they waited. Amy decided to be adventurous and reached over and ran her hand up Rory's thigh to his bulge.

The waiter brought their drinks and as he was putting Amy's down she reached out her left hand as if to get up and it went right to his crotch. She noticed he had quite the bulge as well.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" She gasped as quietly as she could.

"No apology necessary m'am. I don't mind."

"I don't either," Rory said. With that, Amy reached back out and unzipped the waiter's pants and pulled his cock out. She got on her knees on the seat and stuck his cock into her mouth.

"Holy shit," was all the waiter could whisper.

Rory could relate. Amy could suck some dick. Amy opened her mouth and allowed the waiter to slowly fuck her mouth.

Rory pulled her dress up over her back and pulled her thighs apart so he could start licking her pussy. She stifled a moan as the waiter's cock continued to go in and out over her mouth.

The waiter whispered, "Christ, this is amazing." He grabbed her head and started trying to fuck her mouth faster.

"If you want to get crazy, why don't you do that to my pussy instead?" She got on her knees and turned herself around in the booth to get her soaking slit facing the waiter. This of course put her mouth right in Rory's lap. She unzipped his pants and lovingly kissed the tip of his penis.

"Baby, I was going to be so good tonight. But you always make me so horny."

"That's the plan," Rory said as she put his penis into her mouth and starting bobbing on it.

She nearly deep-throated him accidentally as the waiter grabbed her hips and went balls deep into her well-ready vagina. As he was thrusting he whispered into his headset, "Hey Mike, come over to table 9. I'm fucking this girl right in her booth. You gotta tag in when I finish."

Amy had her first orgasm right then at the idea. Getting tag teamed by strangers, in public no less, was a first for her.

This got Rory excited as well and he told Amy to slow down so he could continue to enjoy as she got fucked over and over.

The waiter suddenly pulled out and Amy felt hot cum landing on her back in spurts.

"I'll uhh... be back to take your order", the waiter said as he walked away.

Amy immediately felt a huge cock stretch her pussy with no preliminaries. Amy lifted her head, "Oh God honey, another guy is fucking me now." She grabbed his cock and started really working it and she sucked on it again.

Mike crossed his arms and grabbed Amy's hips to get more leverage and slammed his 7" cock repeatedly into her. He grunted and Amy came again as she felt his cock swell as it released a stream of semen into her pussy.

Rory whispered to Amy, "I don't think I can last much longer."

"That's ok baby, this other guy just finished. Cum in my mouth for me."

She was shocked when yet another penis entered her completely sloppy pussy. She realized that Mike must have said something to another waiter before he came over. Amy grabbed Rory's balls and felt them tighten. She got excited and sucked harder and was happy when her mouth filled with Rory's cum. She kept going to make sure he was totally clear while whoever it was fucked the shit out of her from behind.

She knew she would never see his face or hear his voice and she didn't care.

Rory shrunk in her mouth and she gently licked the outside of it and zipped Rory back up. This let her focus on the dick inside her and she began to thrust back in rhythm with the pounding, causing the guy's balls to slap into her clit. She focused hard and got the timing just right and waiter suddenly stopped. They shared an orgasm together as she got another load in her pussy.

He pulled out and was gone. Amy felt cum leaking out of her well-used pussy. She turned back around in her seat and Rory cleaned it for her.

Their original waiter returned and calmly asked, "Are you two ready to order your main course?"

theponds
theponds
25 Followers