Party Animal Pt. 01

Story Info
Lucy hosts a poker party as the prize and entertainment.
6.2k words
4.32
42.3k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian and Lucy had been talking about it for ages, a fantasy that they both shared, where Lucy would attend a poker evening as hostess and entertainer -- and would have to obey each and every demand made of her.

The rules were simple. Lucy would be dressed in a slutty princess outfit, and be tasked with serving drinks and food to Julian and his friends. But that was to be just the beginning. Each hand won would allow the winner to either stash their points to bid on the grand prize at the end of the game -- or would allow the winner to remove one of Lucy's items of clothing -- or receive a small sexual gift.

They'd decided ahead of time, and Julian had briefed the boys, that the 'small sexual gifts' would include a 60 second treat of either a lap dance, a tactile exploration of Lucy's body with whatever skin was bared at that point in time, a make-out kissing session or a taste of Lucy's pussy -- where the winner would lick the juices off Lucy's fingers after she'd finger-fucked herself for the minute of the prize. Winners would draw a card from a pre-created pile and then enjoy their treat.

For the week leading up to the event, Lucy had been ultra horny. She kept thinking how hot it was going to make her feel to be treated like a little slut, and to have so many men admiring her, touching her -- and maybe more. She'd fucked Julian's brains out each night that week, and had loved the feeling of his cum filling her pussy up, night after night.

However, on the Friday before the Poker evening she'd insisted that he cum in her mouth as she wanted her pussy nice and fresh for the ensuing evening. Julian had hardly complained, although she knew he loved more than anything to empty his balls in her hot, loose pussy, particularly when he was pounding her from on top. The very thought of that position usually made her snatch soaking wet, her nipples hard and her heart start to race.

That afternoon Lucy spent a leisurely few hours getting ready. She wanted the guys to gasp, literally, when they saw her and to be unable to resist looking at her in all her glory -- even before she got naked.

She shaved every inch of her lithe body, insisting after her shower that Julian re-shaved around her clit, labia and anus -- she wanted to ensure that she was laser-smooth, with every millimeter of skin exposed and ready for fingers, tongues and who knew what to explore and caress.

After finishing her hair and makeup Julian lotioned her body, she always loved him doing that, it was a small act of service that proved how irresistible he found her. After she'd been lotioned, and caressed, she dressed slowly in front of the mirror, admiring how sexy she knew she looked, and felt.

She and Julian had picked out an outfit that they both knew from prior experience would cause the appropriate reaction from his friends. Glitter stripper heels; tiny crystalled G-string; white ballerina skirt; sheer stockings and garter belt; topped with a small black sequined crop top that accentuated the shape of her perfect breasts.

The agreement was that the boys would get set up, and then she would walk in and take their drinks orders, the first of many orders that she'd be taking, and obeying, that evening. By 7pm when the doorbell rang Lucy had butterflies in her stomach; she knew she looked drop-dead gorgeous, but she always doubted herself, just that tiny bit, despite all of Julian's reassurances.

And so, about an hour later, she found herself walking into the living room, dressed to kill, and reveling in the gasps and stares of the boys. She knew all of them somewhat, and knew that Julian had shown them pictures of her naked before -- something that secretly turned her on. What woman didn't like to be admired? And she knew she looked amazing in the pictures he took of her -- clothed, semi-clothed and butt naked. Sometimes he'd tell her the comments they made to him about her tits, ass and pussy -- and it always made her so wet.

Around the table were Paul, Kal, Julian and Dan. Paul was Julian's Brit friend who she'd always fancied; she'd sometimes fantasize about him fucking her when she was alone or when Julian was pounding her.

Kal she'd met at a few dinner parties; he seemed to have toned up and she knew that he lusted after her. Part of his attraction to her was that he seemed to always have a coterie of women around him -- something that she'd always found attractive was strength and confidence, and he had both.

Dan was a new friend of Julian's, a guy whose wife she knew he'd had sex with a number of times. He looked a little older than the other two -- but then she liked older men, fit and good looking in a slightly rocker kind of way.

The guys stood, one by one and welcomed her with a hug; each, she thought taking a little longer than a normal hug, and each of them running their hands over her back and onto her exposed ass cheeks. Paul, not surprisingly, was the boldest, giving her a lingering kiss on the lips and slipping his hand between her thighs to caress her already soaking pussy through her miniscule g-string.

Quickly she took their drinks orders and sashayed back to the kitchen, wondering what the evening had in store for her. She loved how Julian always made her feel so sexy, but so safe. So desired, yet never too vulnerable. So in control, yet completely controlled. As he'd slapped her ass as she returned to the kitchen with the drinks order she could almost read his filthy mind, and how much he'd enjoyed his friends caressing her bare skin and feasting on her erotic semi-nakedness.

Lucy finished making the drinks and walked back to the poker table placing the drinks by Dan and Paul, who immediately began caressing her silk covered legs. Their touch was more exciting now that she knew that they were probably going to get to touch a lot more of her. The very thought made her stomach tighten and a small torrent of juices coat her inner labia.

After a few minutes Lucy stepped back to watch the game and see who won the hand. Now, she surmised, the fun was really going to start.

Paul glanced up triumphantly -- he'd won, and now he had a choice of one of the small prizes, or the chance to remove her first item of clothing.

Julian said, "Lucy, would you walk over to Paul so he can claim his prize?"

Slowly Lucy walked over to Paul. He stood up as Lucy approached him and asked her to face the table, legs apart. As agreed earlier, the choice of which items were to be removed first was totally up to the victor, Lucy having no choice in the matter. This loss of control its self turned her on -- she loved being the plaything of boys, particularly when her husband was there, controlling and safeguarding her all in one go.

"I think the room needs to see your breasts, don't you?" Paul said, motioning for her to turn round.

Paul stepped behind her and slowly removed the beautiful sequined black bra, first taking the straps off her shoulders, then unclasping the back, before lazily peeling it off her protruding breasts. All the men at the table were smiling, and as Lucy looked down, she realized that her nipples were rock hard and standing to attention, the areola framing the succulent pink nipples to perfection.

"Thank you, Lucy," Paul said, and sat down again, as Lucy went to fill the chips and pretzels.

She could not believe how turned on she was. She was comfortable going topless, nude even, when she and Julian travelled and went to clubs and beaches where these things were allowed, but the act of having someone else other than her husband remove an item of clothing like this and exposing what she knew were her stunning tits, was incredibly erotic. A fact that everyone in the room seemed to agree with.

The poker game continued. Lucy brought drinks and snacks to the table and each time hands caressed her silk covered legs. Julian had just won a hand and he announced, "The winner of the next hand gets to choose which item Lucy loses next."

Despite herself, Lucy blushed. She could feel butterflies in her stomach because she knew that the she was losing items of clothing quickly, and she thought about how this was only going to get worse (better?) as the night went on.

There was quite a betting war over the hand. Lucy was not sure if they were betting to win the hand or to be the next to strip her of an item of clothing, but Paul finally won both. Lucy looked at Julian and walked over to Paul without being told and Julian smiled at her.

Paul, at fifty-three, was the oldest of the players. He was five foot eleven with sandy brown hair and had an athletes' build. He was trim, but had big shoulders and a powerful chest. Features she'd sometimes thought about -- along with his accent -- as she masturbated at night or on a lazy weekend afternoon when Julian wasn't there.

Lucy stepped up to Paul again and asked what his pleasure was this time.

"I think I'll take a little treat" Paul said, with a lascivious smile.

Julian placed the basket of pre-written cards next to Paul, and gestured for him to pick one.

Not taking his eyes of her breasts, Paul reached in and pulled out one of the cards.

"Make-out session. Oh yum," he read, before placing the card back in the pile.

"Come and sit on my lap gorgeous" Paul said in his mellow London voice, "I'm going to enjoy this, a lot".

Lucy perched her ass on his lap and put one arm round his shoulder as she glanced at the other men around the table, all of whom had moved their chairs back and were fixated on her body, and what she was going to do next.

Firmly Paul pulled her mouth to his, and picked up where he'd left off some twenty minutes earlier, by planting his lips on hers and proceeding to give her a long, passionate kiss.

Julian, watching the scene unfold, didn't forget to time the proceedings, and just as Paul was thrusting his hand between Lucy's easily parting legs, called "times up!"

Neither Paul nor Lucy seemed particularly pleased with his pronouncement, but Lucy elevated herself off his lap and with a "there'll be more time for that later, big boy look", readjusted her skirt and g-string and stood back up next to the table.

Her nipples were now rigid, pointing towards the rest of the guys at the table. Paul's jeans seemed equally strained, and it was quite apparent, to her evident pleasure, that Lucy had caused him to have a massive hard-on in the minute she'd had on his lap.

The next round flew by, and this time Kal ended up the winner.

Lucy was unsure what to think about him; he was hot, that she knew, and obviously had a lot of women around him, so he must be doing something right she surmised. However, he also had a cool aloofness to him that she couldn't quite fathom.

"Come here, pretty girl", he drawled as he took her hand and brought her next to him at the table.

"I think we need to remove an article of clothing, don't you boys?" Kal asked with a wicked smirk.

Quite clearly the rest of the table agreed as their smiles, nods and grins attested to.

"What'll it be" he mused, "that pretty little g-string, or the skirt?"

Lucy tensed inside; she knew how wet her pussy was, and only the fabric, thin though it was, of the g-string was keeping her juices from gushing down her inner thighs.

"G-string, that's my choice," Kal said, finally.

"Lucy, move over here darling" Julian said, leading her a few feet away from the table, "and bend over, so that the boys can see your ass nicely", he commanded.

Meekly, Lucy took two paces towards the center of the room and bent over, her derriere arched towards the table.

"Kal, remove her panties please," Julian said.

Without hesitation, Kal looped his fingers either side of the thin fabric and pulled the glittery g-string down over her thighs, calves and, one by one, her glitter heels. Bent over like this, all the men could see her beautiful ass, her shining pussy lips clearly peeking between her thighs. She heard a few gasps -- sounds that immediately caused a fresh rush of juice to flow down her love tunnel.

Holding it in the air he exclaimed, "Wow, just look how wet it is", his eyes wide with amazement. "She was virtually squirting -- look at this!"

Kal ran his fingers over the thin gusset, and, drawing them away, the table could see a thick film of sticky love juice coating his fingers, and stringing towards the panties.

"Taste it", he said, thrusting his finger into Lucy's willing mouth.

Lucy couldn't believe how she was being used as a subservient little sex toy by this man, but she loved it all the same. And loved seeing the look of lust and wonder on the other men's faces. Hungrily she sucked her own sweet-tasting juice off Kal's fingers before straightening up and facing the table again.

Her white ballerina skirt barely covered anything now, and because she was standing and the boys were sitting, she was pretty certain that they had a partial view of her pussy and the wetness between her thighs.

Kal kissed her gently between her neck and her left shoulder and said, "Thank you, dear."

Lucy's pussy was throbbing, she could feel it palpitating inside, the inner walls begging to be touched, stretched and pleasured -- with fingers, toys or cocks. She could feel her mind turning to mush the way it did when Julian spent hours fucking her and making her cum again, and again, and again. This time, however, although she had yet to cum, the sex hormones were taking over her brain, rendering her into a lust-filled little slut, a little slut that couldn't wait to be used, to be filled, to be pleasured in any way her master desired.

PART TWO

Kal asked for a refill of his drink and Julian suggested Lucy bring out a tray of sandwiches. Lucy glided into the kitchen do as she was told, thinking that when she went back to the table, there would be a lot more bare skin for the men to explore with their eyes and hands.

She also realized that she was unbelievably excited; her nipples were so hard they felt like they were going to explode, as did her swollen clit.

Lucy brought the tray back in and placed it on the table, only to feel a hand on her belly and another hand going up and down her back. Lucy was tingling but she wasn't sure if it was from the hands on her body or because there were four pairs of eyes watching her every move and devouring her with their stares.

Most of the men had asked for a drink refill, and when placed each drink on the large round table next to their chips, it necessitated her both leaning forward to expose her ass and pussy to their exploring hands, and placing her breasts in glorious view at shoulder height.

At first the guys had been quite cautious, but now, the more flesh they saw, the bolder they got, and as she was putting the drinks down on the table she felt and her sides, belly, back, breasts and ass -- all the bits that were exposed -- being petted and caressed by the men at the table.

This was really starting to get to her, and Lucy could feel the dampness developing again between her legs. As embarrassed as Lucy was, Julian was right; she enjoyed being exhibited in front of these men.

Lucy also noticed that when she bent over to put something on the poker table the men sitting on the other side of the table got a beautiful view of her breasts from a different angle as they softly drooped over the table. This whole experience was much more exciting than Lucy had even imagined it would be.

After putting out the sandwiches, filling the chips and pretzel bowls and serving the drinks, Lucy stepped away from the table. The wandering hands were really starting to get to her, and Lucy needed to try to calm down a little bit.

However, Julian, who somehow always knew what Lucy was thinking and feeling, was not going to let this happen.

"We'll play the next hand for a double bonus - for Lucy's skirt, and a Quick treat", he announced calmly.

Her heart rate doubled, and Lucy could feel the blush rise from her chest up to her raven hair. When her skirt was removed, even though it didn't really cover much anyway, her entire body would be bared and that meant that the guys would not only be able to touch her anywhere they pleased -- but would have full visual access to her smooth and super stimulated pussy.

However, before the hand could begin she heard the door-bell ring.

"Lucy, please attend to the door", Julian said with a hint of excitement in his British drawl.

"But, baby, I'm half naked," Lucy stuttered, her eyes widening in alarm. "What if it's a neighbor or something ..."

"Please don't make me ask you twice," Julian replied firmly.

With a wide-eyed glance at him, Lucy moved from beside the table to the hallway, her heels clacking on the wooden floor as she approached the front door. She couldn't help herself, she had to peek through the spy-hole, just in case it was a neighbor's child, or, even worse, one of her friends.

To her great relief, and slight puzzlement, it was neither. Through the tiny circle she could see a pizza guy, holding a thermal bag that clearly held food that Julian must have surreptitiously ordered.

With a deep inhalation Lucy opened the door and locked eyes with the delivery boy whose expression instantly transformed from one of boredom to disbelief, and nearly dropped the pizza box in the process.

"You, you, err, ordered, err, a pizza?" he managed to get out, his face turning a deep shade of red.

"It would seem so," Lucy replied, her voice also shaking with a mixture of nerves, embarrassment, and, she had to admit, lust. Being exposed like this in front of a stranger in such a matter of fact, but overtly sexual, way was insanely stimulating.

"Well, that'll be, err, that'll be, err, well, I think, it's, err, $35.60," the boy managed to splutter, his hands now visibly shaking.

Lucy realized that, since there were five steps down to the path where the delivery boy was standing, he probably had an unobstructed view of her pussy, as well as her tits.

Despite her embarrassment and nerves, Lucy felt strangely in control. "Does that include a tip?" she purred.

"Err, no, ma'am, err, no it doesn't, but honestly ..."

"Give me a second and I'll get my credit card" she interjected, turning and grabbing her purse from a hanger in the hallway.

"Please run this" she said as she leaned forward to take the pizza box from the boy, bringing her breasts to within a foot of his face.

Turning round she deliberately bent over and placed the pizza box down on the hallway floor, keenly aware that the boy below had a birds-eye view of her ass and pussy from behind.

"Err, here you go ma'am, please can you, err, sign here", he said, still unable to look her in the eye, but also equally unable to take his eyes off her body.

"Of course,", Lucy said. "Oh, but I forgot to give you a tip she exclaimed disingenuously; how can I make it up to you?"

"I, err, I ... err, well ..."

"I know, how about you feel these then?" Lucy cut in, clasping her breasts in each hand and pushing them towards the startled young man.

Despite, or maybe because of his consternation, the boy quickly raised his hands and grasped her tits, his fingers and palms moving over them, feeling the fullness of each breast, the hardness of each nipple and staring as if his very life depended on it.

Predictably, this made Lucy even wetter than before, and she wondered if the juices were dripping all the way down to her knees by now, and if she should let the boy taste them...

However, she decided against that, figuring she'd been generous enough with her tip already and that she might well give him a heart-attack if she went any further.

"Thank you, and have a great night", Lucy said as she pulled back, turned around again, bent over to expose her soaking crotch, picked up the pizza box and, pushing the door closed with her heel, returned to the living room with the pizza.

12