All Comments on 'Amy and the Adult Cinema Club'

by Stripemoff

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
horny stuff

loved it, keep it up. don't take any notice of the annons, they are just pissed off cos their wives left them for real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

More wives should do what you did.All five stars and just excuse the hate comments as they no not what to do with a hot woman.

Writer2000Writer2000over 6 years ago
You are missing the point!

This is an erotic STORY, not a treatise on morals! It is meant to demonstrate female sexuality and give us an insight into how horny women can get when they're not getting any good loving. I like the way that she abandons her usual conservative persona and fucks anyone who'll take her. She uses revenge and getting even as a justification, but it's pure lust that drives her. Just as men are sometimes ruled by their dick instead of their head, a woman's brain can sometimes be overruled by her wet pussy. Don't over think it, just enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Story

Really enjoyed this story. Just ignore the comments by annony. He always says the same thing. Claims to dislike this kind of story yet always reads them and is always first to leave a comment. He just doesn't get it! I know from experience this kind of woman exists. A woman who is confident in her sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!

This is a place for this kind of stories. Erotica. Come on, assholes, that's why you read it. If you want Hemingwsy go to the library!

This was a nice quick story, well constructed and moving right along. Interesting to hear from the woman's point of view. By the way if you punks don't think that women get horny then you've obviously not lived very long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Cinema

Going to adult cinemas and book shops can be so much fun. So much fun.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 6 years ago
More please

More of Amys adventures please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I have had a few adventures where I left the marital nest to enjoy the bliss of being fucked by a stranger. I ave insisted on condoms, but to each her own. Sexual frustration at home is not an uncommon suffering, for both husbands and wives. Like running water, sexual need find its path to fulfillment. There is some guilt, but having a powerfully erotic craving satisfied by a strange cock wins out.

Write more; you have a gift. Top score for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I was glad to hear

your husband is now married to his former young secretary and you moved out to be the new usher at the cinema.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot Story

May I ask if you write from experience or is it just your sexual fantasy?

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

What a wild story. I gave it 5 stars. Amy took a huge risk here not knowing who she would encounter at the adult theater but so far it has worked out well for her. Great story. Wonderful fantasy.

FastDavidFastDavidover 3 years ago
Amy and the Adult Cinema

This is a great story and had my cock hard as a poker. I wish there were Porn Cinemas close to where I live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that is so hot. Had me all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She is a lunatic !

She admits to herself that she does not want a lover then she puts herself truly in harms way.

Far better to to give her husband conditions for forgiveness. After all the fact he confessed and asked for forgiveness indicated he really does NOT want a divorce so he wants not just forgiveness but a happy wife again. SO

1/ He must wear a cock cage that will only be removed by her after he has brought her off with oral sex after which she may remove it if she wants him to fuck her AND IT BETTER BE GOOD !

2/ She opens an account in her name only and he must transfer half of their total assets to it immediately and then half of his income each month in a signed and witnessed contract.

3/ If he fails to bring her flowers and or other gifts on a regular basis without reminders; then he will bend over the table while she canes him and he thanks her for each stripe.

TheDiplomat1975TheDiplomat19757 months ago

There used to be a porn cinema in a city I would visit. It has closed now which is a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous