All Comments on 'Amy At The Lesbian Wedding'

by BellaWrites234

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4933 months ago

Beautiful story, lovely sexy encounters, and what an experience Amy had.

toesucker1toesucker13 months ago

Wow, what a hot seduction! Well written, and well done. The part where Amy took off her panties at the wedding was great.

GhostHunter55GhostHunter553 months ago

Good story. Hope you continue with Amy becoming a lesbian.

DegausserDegausser3 months ago

What a delightful build up to something very sexy. Great story! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story and had my own orgasm when Amy's panties came off. More Please

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon3 months ago

Great writing. One of the best seduction scenes that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story. But wished you had both lesbians do Amy with two strapons as a double penetration. Maybe in another story of the three ladies?

jrincojrinco3 months ago

Really hot!! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was great reading Amy’s viewpoint!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have been awaiting a story of this nature for a very long time .I am going to read it again to get access to all of my intimate feelings about all of the emotions . please keep up the good writing.this story has had me very wet and aroused from the very first sentence.

roveroneroverone13 days ago

LOVE the characters...Mandy and Selene bag a spaghetti girl...

kittenkrystal96kittenkrystal9612 days ago

I absolutely LOVE this story, What wonderful read, I have a biggest crush on Mandy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellaWrites234@BellaWrites234
Just a hopelessly submissive imaginative sapphic with very very deviant thoughts who loves telling stories of the reluctant seduction and straight girls getting turned by the powerful lesbians who know what's best for them. My stories usually start out with our straight girl...