Amy At The Lesbian Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how long it took me to come back to consciousness, but once I did, Mandy and Selene were looking down at me expectantly.

"That was beautiful." Mandy said and kissed my forehead softly.

"It felt amazing." I smiled up at her.

"Good. Now how would you like to try to return the favor?" Mandy asked, running a finger between my breasts.

"Oh uh, you mean like, pleasure you?" I asked, not having the right queer girl terminology obviously.

Mandy cracked a smile. "Yes if you want to put it that way. I'd love for you to pleasure me...with your mouth. I want you to taste me, Amy."

I shivered at the request and licked my lips unconsciously. Lick her, taste another woman's pussy after she'd just brought me to orgasm. Could I really? Fuck, I wanted to.

I nodded at her eagerly and she kissed my forehead again. "Okay, let's get situated."

Selene helped pull me so I was sitting at the edge of the bed as Mandy moved to the center of it and spread her legs. I crawled in between them and Selene moved next to her partner so they were both staring down at me.

I leaned down to inspect her mound and well groomed, curly bush. The skin around the hair was smooth and pale. I could see the dark pinkness of her already engorged lips poking out from where her bush ended. What would it taste like? I was dying to find out.

"Take it slow Ames." Selene instructed in a low, commanding voice. "You've got all night. You can explore. Start with your fingertips, trace the lines and contours of her body, feel the heat radiating from her skin."

I reached out, hesitantly at first, my fingers trailing across Mandy's stomach and thighs, marveling at the softness of her skin. I could feel the tension in her muscles as she anticipated my touch.

"Good," Selene praised, her breath hot against my ear. "Now, let your lips follow the same path."

Emboldened by her encouragement, I leaned down, pressing feather-light kisses to Mandy's inner thighs, working my way up to the apex where her legs met. I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do next.

"Remember your own pleasure, Amy," Selene encouraged. "What feels good to you will likely be pleasurable for her too. Trust your instincts."

I closed my eyes, letting the memories of my own arousal guide me as I tentatively licked a slow, teasing stripe along Mandy's center. Her sharp intake of breath spurred me on, and I continued to explore her with my tongue, growing bolder with each flick and swirl. Her tangy, slightly bitter taste was so unique and intimate that it enthralled me. The heat and wetness I felt pulsing against my tongue that told me that I was arousing this goddess with my mouth felt even better.

"Very nice," Mandy moaned, her hips arching up to meet my mouth. The movement caused her wiry bush to brush against my nose. "You're a quick learner, Amy."

"See?" Selene murmured, as she looked down at me too. "You were made for this."

As I continued to pleasure Mandy, Selene occasionally offered guidance or praise, her presence calming and reassuring. After a few minutes, the texture of her inner lips seemed to change beneath my tongue, the moisture flowing more freely. Her orgasm was fast approaching. Goddess, I wanted to make her cum. I started working my tongue in and out of her faster, my lips finding her clit and sucking on it hard.

"Yes, Yes Ames. Stay there. Suck that clit, make me cum, FUCK!" Mandy moaned. Her impressive hips bucked furiously as the orgasm hit her.

"Yes!" She said, her voice nearly grating. "Oh FOHK YESS..." she moaned and I was overcome with the knowledge of how powerful I was in this moment. How much I could make someone so beautiful moan so loudly just with my mouth and tongue.

My eyes moved from Mandy's enraptured face over to Selene, who watched with a knowing smile, as I rode out Mandy's bucking orgasm orgasm. She was just an observer but it felt like she was pulling the strings.

"Thank you Ames," Mandy breathed thickly once she'd caught her breath. I made eye contact and slowly pulled my wet lips from hers. "You did an amazing job. Sure this was really your first time?"

She pulled me up by the shoulders and kissed my still wet mouth sloppily. I loved being enveloped by her still pulsating, post orgasm body. We kissed deeply while Selene rubbed my back. I'd never felt so accomplished and fulfilled.

After a little while, I felt Selene get up from the bed. Mandy and I continued to cuddle. Our legs were intertwined and I was enjoying the wet heat I felt as her pussy pressed against my thigh.

Soft padding footsteps brought me out of this blissful cuddling session with my new lover and I looked up over my shoulder to see Selene standing at the end of the bed wearing a strap on dildo. The long, thick green appendage was pointed right at me, dripping with an excess of lube she had already applied to it. I had had straight penetrative sex only a handful of times and none of the boys I'd been with had been anywhere near this size. I was about to protest but I realized that Selene probably knew how to handle such a beast, and if she thought I could take it, I probably could.

"Mandy, I want you holding our little princess on top of you while I fuck her." She addressed her partner like I was just their sexual object, which I guess I was. "Think you can handle that, little one?"

I nodded as I climbed off of Mandy so she could move herself up into a sitting position against the bed board. She then pulled me back against her so my back was against her torso. She again hooked her thick muscular legs around my thighs to spread me open. I felt her arms hook underneath my armpits so I was held in place, open, ready to receive, to be fucked by my new domineering lover, Selene. I had given up control of my body and pleasure and it felt fucking incredible.

Holding the dripping phallus in her hand, Selene approached on her knees from the edge of the bed. She was staring right into my eyes as she maneuvered herself in position. She rubbed the rounded tip of the dildo against my still raw pussy and I let out an involuntary moan.

"Think she's ready?" She asked Mandy. My own thoughts on the matter apparently not relevant. Mandy brought her hands to my throbbing, hard nipples and gave them the lightest pinch.

"Oh yeah, she's ready." Mandy confirmed.

That was all Selene needed. She positioned the dildo head to my opening and began to apply pressure, pushing it inside me.

"Aahh...", I gasped as the thick tip breached my opening, stretching me wider than I'd ever been before. The pressure was intense, but I knew Selene had done this before, I trusted her. As she thrusted, the dull pain of the new stretching sensation gave way to a deep, intense internal pleasure. She pushed more, letting my body adjust to the size of the dildo and I moaned in response. My eyes never left Selene's as she looked down at me with a predatory look, consuming me with her gaze as she pushed further into me.

"Just relax," she commanded with a stern grin. "You'll adjust, you can take it."

Selene seemed to stare right through my soul as she slowly inserted more and more of that huge cock into my pussy. Most of the huge cock had disappeared inside me and I felt so completely full. It was an overwhelming pleasure like I'd never before experienced. I was extremely aware of how deep it was inside me and I tried to grip it with my inner walls.

After a few thrusts just shy of the hilt, we seemed to find a rhythm. Mandy was leaning in close to my ear, her breath hot on my neck as she whispered.

"You look so beautiful being fucked like this." I felt her hands slide down to my hips and she started working me against Selene.

Selene began to move in sync with Mandy's steadying hands on my hips. With each thrust, the dildo rubbed against my G-spot ruthlessly and sent electricity shooting through me. We were moving together now; moans joined together in unison as Selene's movements grew harder and faster - our passion fueled by the mutual need for more release.

My back arched off of Mandy's chest as I cried out for them both to keep going, "Fuck yes! Fuck I'm close oh god ladies, fuck!"

I was rapidly losing control, being so deeply penetrated so soon after I'd already cum the first time. My second orgasm of the night was fast approaching.

"Oh my god, I can feel it," Selene muttered as my moans filled the room. "You're so tight, sweet Amy."

Mandy's hand started rubbing at my engorged clit in small circles while Selene fucked me deep. Her fingers found your clit and started rubbing it in small circles, knowing just how to push me over the edge.

"Cum for us, baby. Let your orgasm flow freely." Mandy commanded into my ear.

My breathing became ragged, each thrust sending aftershocks of pleasure through my body.

I looked up into Selene's eyes as she fucked me harder, my mouth opening slightly as I panted for air. My body was on fire, a thick heat building up inside me that felt like it was about to explode. Each thrust seemed to be pushing me closer and closer...and then Mandy took my left nipple in her hand while she worked my clit with her right. The slight stinging sensation of the pinch of my nipple was just one sensation too many and the overload sent me over the edge. My breathy moans turned into high-pitched cries as I came again hard, my whole body spasming around the thick cock invading me.

Selene growled low in her throat and leaned down to plant kisses all over my face neck and chest, her hair tickling my skin as she moved. I could feel her shudder against me with each pulse of the dildo embedded deep inside. The two women continued moving together against me, their bodies in sync with mine as they rode out the orgasm they caused within me.

Their sweat and essences mixed and mingled when we all came down as the orgasm subsided. Selene slid the dildo out of me and I let out a soft gasp of sudden disappointment at the new feeling of sudden emptiness I had not been expecting.

Selene kissed me sweetly as she lay her body over me. Mandy shifted us all to the side from beneath and soon I was sandwiched between them in the bed. We were a sated, wet, pile of intermingled limbs as we writhed against each other in post orgasm bliss.

"So, Amazing Amy, when's your return flight home?" Mandy asked sultrily into my ear.

"Mmph uh tomorrow early afternoon." I replied. Mandy bit my earlobe while Selene groped my ass casually.

"What would you think" Selene began, her fingers sliding in between my cheeks "about skipping out on that flight and staying here with us a while longer?"

My eyes fluttered open and I looked between the two of them in surprise. This had been such an incredibly pleasurable experience but I'd thought it was just a one time thing, something I hadn't even considered revisiting once I returned home to my "real" life. Now I was invited to stay in this new world of sapphic pleasure and learn even more about what these women could do to me, and what I could do to them. It felt like a significant decision that might alter my trajectory if I accepted. Would I be dating women now when I went home? Seeking them out as sex partners now that I knew just how good it could feel to be in the intimate embrace of a beautiful woman? I realized that was probably in my future one way or another.

I leaned toward Selene and kissed her sweetly. Then I turned and kissed Mandy. I reveled in the warm feeling of their gorgeous bodies pressed against my own. I never wanted to leave this steamy feminine embrace.

"I think...yeah I'll stick around. There are other flights." I said with an excited giggle.

"Oh Amy that's wonderful. We're going to have so much fun!" Mandy said, kissing me again, pressing her sodden pussy against my thigh as she did.

I won't give the specifics of how long I stayed with them, but let's just say it was long enough that I was not back on campus for the start of classes, or the midterms...

I lost track of time, okay? We wound up back at their shared apartment and I became accustomed to the rhythm of their lives. Waking up to the smell of strong coffee and the sounds of Mandy and Selene making breakfast in the kitchen, feeling Selene's arms wrapping around me from behind when I'd get up to join them. We'd cuddle on the couch, watching TV in barely any clothing, usually with me on someone's lap. Their hands were constantly on me to the point that it felt weird when I wasn't being touched by them. My body was sore constantly in the best way from all the sex we had, but also energized by the intensity of our lovemaking sessions that seemed to happen whenever we found a quiet moment.

Every day was filled with new experiences; I learned so much, like how to eat pussy like a pro, all the different ways a woman can be pleasured and receive pleasure and many of the the required skills to make the most of it. I lost my inhibitions and preconceived notions of myself bit by bit as I explored my own body under their guiding hands. I stopped worrying about what it meant for me and my straightness and embraced that I was a queer girl who loved being pleasured by women and, perhaps even moreso, pleasuring women.

Eventually I did have to go home, but we have stayed in touch and their door (and legs) are always open for me. I still try to see them pretty regularly, though not quite as much now that I have started dating other girls around here. I can't deny though, not getting on that return flight home was the best decision I ever made. The time I got to spend with Mandy and Selene as their lover was the most pleasure filled and satisfying time of my young life. I was never happier or more sated than when I was their third!