All Comments on 'Amy Begins Her Bimbo Transition'

by Whitecucked

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
syn4321syn432110 months ago

A little too severe. Too harsh on cuck. Also, disgusting to give Amy super giant tits. Ew. Dial it back next time.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

You don’t do this to someone you love. Hell, you don’t even do this to someone you hate, you ruin someone’s life because you despise them and want to hurt them.

I don’t know what real life Amy did to you to deserve this but she should have never gone near you.

In fact, your mother would have done the world a favour if she swallowed instead of fucking your dad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for adding to the story! Looking forward to the next part!

aznlookinguyaznlookinguy10 months ago

First, I enjoy your writing style and images, but wonder if it would be better in Non Consensual. I realize it is a difficult call, but the intensity and entrapment would be better in that category,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just dumb. Are all these kind of stories written by the same person?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What is this cancer which is written better than it should be?

And seeing as this is based on a true story, what the hell were you thinking allowing that and I hope you're in a better place plus, most importantly, learned or at least got to process this bullshit. I wouldn't wish my future girlfriend to have this shit happen.

I legitimately hope you're in a better place and are with a better woman right now, maybe

rdwdrdwd10 months ago

Cannot wait to read how Amy turned out. Would also love if she got a bit thiccer in general on top of lip and boobs implants. Also hope to read more about relationship between Amy and protagonist - how he becomes cimp cuck for her while she mocks him and humiliate him out of boredom.

Great job in general

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous