Amy Cashes in on Ride Sharing!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to do this with some guy and not know his name."

"Brian ... and yours?"

"Amy."

I wasn't going to lie. I knew his was not married and we both knew that I was.

"Amy??"

"Yes, Brian?"

"Can we do this again?"

"If you want to I'm all for it."

"You don't need to take me to the bar. Just take me back home. This turned out better than I ever dreamed. I put the money in my shirt pocket to limit how much I'd spend on booze. Then I'd still go home drunk and not get laid. I'm sure you wouldn't let me fuck me like this again for fifty dollars."

"I'd never sell myself for sex. That was just part of a dare. I didn't think either of us would end up fucking each other. I guess we could make it our thing. I could be your sixty dollar whore whenever you want."

He kissed me then. We messed around a little. I jacked him off until he got hard again. I told him I had to get back to running a couple of fares. I took half the length of his cock in my mouth. God, but did I want to fuck him again.

"If we are going to hook up I'll need your phone number. I don't dare let you call me."

I got his number and forced myself to hustle him out of the car. I checked in, logged another fare, and drove to pick them up. It was a couple that I don't think was married. I didn't realize how much my car smelled like well fucked cunt. I saw their expressions and hit the nearest drug store to get a can spray scent that smells clean and covers odors.

I was one well-fucked and happy cheating wife when I got home. I specifically took a late fare to avoid any idea of sex with my husband. David had fallen asleep and I surely didn't want to wake him. I couldn't risk waking him with a shower and spent the night leaking Brian's cum into my pajama bottoms. Knowing that was making me all gooey between the legs gave me good dreams.

The next morning the babies were still asleep when David came into the kitchen as I fixed him breakfast.

"I tried to stay up for you last night. You should have awakened me."

"You were sleeping so good and I didn't want to do that."

"You should have. I had something for you. How did your night with a shaved pussy go for you?"

"It sure makes me aware of myself down there."

"Anyone try anything or say anything naughty to you?"

I could see the look in his eyes that he hoped something happened.

"I was being flirty with one guy to get a better tip. I was standing at the back of the car while he got his luggage out. He said something inappropriate and I laughed and made sure my tits really jiggled for him. He surprised me by running his hand up under my short skirt and I surprised him when he found bare skin under there."

David was excited now.

"Did he actually touch your pussy?"

I saw my chance to drive my husband wild.

"He did. His finger went in me for a few seconds."

David's jaw dropped.

"A few seconds? How many seconds?"

"I don't know. Maybe it was a minute, maybe a little more."

"Jesus, Amy! He ... he ... he ... finger fucked you!"

"Yes, I guess he did a little bit."

A very partial truth about what I had done. Not exactly what I had done. If he thought getting fingered was a big event he would just shit about was really happening.

"Oh, God. Let me look at you! I hardly got a peek with the girls around last night."

I was wearing baggy legged shorts that easily pulled aside enough to give him look at my pussy another man had fucked the night before. A feeling like fire went through me. I had cleaned myself the best I could with a warm wash cloth. I could tell that some of Brian's seed was deeper in me.

"Sit back on the table. I've got to taste your sweet little bald snatch."

"No, Honey!" I didn't get a chance to shower."

"Great, it will taste all the better."

I was trapped. I knew there had to be leftover cum still in me from the two big cocks I had let fuck me last the two days, They deposited their seed far deeper that my husband had ever reached. I sucked in a deep breath, pulled my shorts further aside and sat on the table, leaning backwards with my arms to give him a good angle.

My pussy responded like a rocket. I had no idea after my recent experiences that my husband could send me into an orgasm with his mouth and tongue. It must have been the adrenaline rush from knowing he was eating me out after I had cheated on him with two other men. Part of what sent me over the edge was wondering if he could tell as I shuddered into cumming hard on his face.

Next thing I knew I was pushing my hands on his face to get him away from me. At that point I had cum and felt like I was so wired that I would explode if I didn't get him away from my clit and his tongue out of my pussy.

"Come on Romeo. You'll be late for work or worse yet one of the girls could walk in on us."

"You taste really good. That no shower idea is a pretty good deal. We should do it again tonight when you get home. You driving around with men in your car and no underwear sets loose some pretty tasty juices."

I was dumbfounded. My husband had to have just eaten some cum out of me and then said that! He wiped his mouth on a paper towel and left for work. I sat back in a chair and just rocked and trembled until I heard the baby cry.

He wanted to eat me again when I got home. My mind was frenzied. Strange cock and my husband having no idea what he started. I had to call Laura. Laura was one of us "Six little bitches" or Six little teases" from high school. Of the six of us Laura and I were the only two that had not made jokes of our marriages. Until now. The kids were all busy and distracted. I went to the bedroom and called Laura.

"My God, girl. You are one of them, too!"

"Looks like it doesn't it? I thought it would be all about husband and family. You can't believe how good this is. I should have whored it out the day after my wedding."

"Hmmmm ... maybe the next time a guy hits on me I should lay back and spread my legs."

"You sound like you have been thinking about it and I beat you to it. You're going to be the last one in! At the least give the guy a blow job!"

"I've had a target for a while. May it is time to pull the trigger."

Laura's husband was a dick. No one deserved to join the cuckold brotherhood more than him. One of her kids was calling her and Amy needed to get out into her car before her husband tried to eat her pussy again.

Having tucked the kids in and kissed them goodnight Amy settled into the driver's seat and relaxed. She checked her phone.

A text: "Before you go on shift call me."

"Brian, it's Amy. Need a ride?"

"Hey, Amy. I got three twenties in my pocket if that still pays for a ride."

"Sure. For you, Brian. Any time."

"Do you remember my address."

"I remember the street. Not the number.

"Sixty-one Twenty-four. Want to come inside? I'd like the extra room and you can clean up after."

"Gosh, Brian. What kind of wife and mother would I be if I did that?"

"Trust me. I have the best intentions."

"If you have for me what you had last night I'm all in."

"All in is what I had in mind. See you in a few?"

"I'm on the way."

Amy remembered the house and Brian coming out the sidewalk to get in her car. Tonight she'd park in the driveway and go inside. It was a nice house. With his wife gone it was pretty big for a guy on his own and pretty fancy. Amy rang the bell. Brian answered and looked around to see if anyone had noticed his visitor as he ushered her inside.

"Want the grand tour?" Brian wave his arm around the house.

"No, just show me the bedroom. The only tour I want is in your pants. You have no idea how hot I got just driving over here knowing what was waiting for me."

Amy dropped her top and stepped out of her skirt. She tossed the little g-string and laid back on the bed with her legs spread, glistening pussy bald and very ready for some more of the eight-inches just revealed as Brian lowered his pants.

"You're pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?"

"I could leave. I'm sure someone else would pay more than sixty dollars." Amy teased back.

"Maybe I should get this thing in there before you change your mind."

Brian stood with the full eight inches hard and pumped up and down the shaft. Amy patted her shaved slit.

"Come on. I think we are going to be very good friends."

Brian moved between her legs, him still very much a mystery man to her. All he knew was that he was about to fuck this total MILF that had a husband and three little daughters. The head went in and Amy was already fucking him. Soon her legs were around his back to be sure that his entire cock was buried in her. Ten minutes later, little grunt from him and Amy was receiving his seed as it surged against her cervix.

After a few minutes of his cock relaxing in her Amy tried to get out from under him.

"Let me up. I have to get to work. I need to show some fares in my account for tonight!"

"Really? I thought since I had you in bed instead of your car you would want to fuck me again. I'm starting to get hard again."

Oh, my God. She could feel a stirring of his cock. It was starting to lengthen out again pressing out the walls of her vagina for another round. The tip was at the very end of her again. It felt like it was made just for her. Brian made a few short strokes into her. Amy started rocking against him.

"Wait if we are doing this, let me be on top."

Amp switched around and got her cunt lined up with his dick and slid down the shaft facing him, being sure her tits were teasing his face as they began fucking in a nice even rhythm.

"Nice set of knockers you've got there, Lady."

"Do you like them?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Well, they're D-Cups. What's not to like?"

"They look like weapons to get you what you want."

"Looks like it's working, doesn't it. They weren't always D's. In high school I wished them bigger. Then I had my kids and ... Boom! Here they are!"

"I'm glad you had kids then."

"They're great kids. And, my husband is a great husband. Great husband ... lover not so much."

The conversation ended as Brian started hunching up into her and Amy started grinding. Another load of cum spurted into Amy's happy married twat. This time Amy got up and got into the bathroom to clean up.

"You can shower if you want." Brian hollered at the bathroom door as it closed.

The door cracked back open.

"Thanks. You made quite a mess of me."

Amy was looking at how open she was down there as much as checking out the double load of sperm.

Naked Amy came out of the bathroom and wiggled into her top, boobs a bouncing. Then the skirt and finally the tiny g-string. Amy stood toe to toe with him. She felt no guilt about fucking Brian, but hesitated to let him kiss her. After looking into each other's eyes she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him hard on the mouth as he pulled her tightly to him. Amy broke the embrace and backed towards the door.

Brian reached to his pocket.

"Don't forget your sixty dollars." Brian reminded her.

"Oh, thanks. We need to keep this strictly business according to the rules."

"Again tomorrow night?"

"Love to if you can afford it. You know, sixty dollars isn't small change." She grinned.

"Hey, it's cheap to what my ex-wife costs me."

Both laughed and Amy was out the door and into her car in the driveway. She sat there a moment enjoying the feel of being a married woman just fucked by someone that wasn't her spouse.

She checked her ride app. There was one on the screen that looked good. She recognized the address as a strip club. The tip would be good if she didn't mind a little hassle. The ride said three passengers. Amy was up to some of that. She pulled up to a Convention Hotel. The marquee said "State Auto Dealers Association". Maybe they'd want a deal. Auto dealers should have some money for tips.

Turns out they were managers for an auto ownership group. Not filthy rich, but well dressed and no doubt well paid. Maybe it was because they were getting a ride to a strip club, but they quickly noticed that Amy was going to be hotter looking than anything they would see there.

Two got in the back and one in the front with her.

"Hi. I'm Amy."

Backseat guy started the talking.

"Amy, how did you get into ride share?"

She gave the story about the husband, the three little daughters, the real and imagined shortage of funds.

"I'll bet when you started you never dreamed you'd have three men in your car headed for a strip club."

"No. Never, but it's kind of exciting in a way know how you guys will get out of my family car and go look at nude women. I know how men act in places like that."

"Oh, we aren't so bad."

Front seat guy was talking now. The two in back couldn't really see what was going on. All they knew that when she stood out of her car to greet them was that she was really built and dressed like she wanted fucked. To front seat guy Amy had the back of her skirt under her ass, her legs a little bit apart, and the front of the skirt just below her pussy. Her shirt being unbuttoned 3 or 4 buttons gapped open enough to show almost to her nipple when she would lean to look left or right at intersections.

Front seat guy was getting a better show than they would get at the strip club except for a straight up shot of her cunt, which was barely inches from about to happen.

"Well, what is it you do in a strip club."

The third guy sitting in the seat behind her answered.

"You know, whoop and holler when boobs get shown, stare intently when a pussy gets exposed. Act like fools when a girl acts interested although she has a boyfriend monitoring the whole thing."

Over to the other back seat guy.

"It gets expensive. Fifteen to get in. Seven-fifty for a beer for which they expect you to round up for a $2.50 tip. Then the dancers will sit at our table and expect us to buy them a beer for another ten."

Front seat guy chimes in.

Then a lap dance can be as much as fifty bucks depending on how cute the dancer is or how hard she makes our dick. You drink and blow money on dancers you can't touch. And, no matter how they act, won't get in their pants you end up drunk and stupid and drop a couple of hundred bucks if the women work you right.

"Damn! You guys are going to spend almost enough on one evening of being stupid to make the rest of my house payment."

How much is your house payment?

Right now we are short seven hundred dollars.

Amy, so to speak, was working the crowd. The three guys were mulling over what she said. Amy was talking to her husband in her mind as she could feel the moods change of the men riding with her.

"David, ever so stupid husband. Your pervert idea of pushing the mother of your children towards fucking other men with cost you. Doing the other two men individually was me straying from our marriage vows. What would you think if I fucked three men? It's your fantasy. I'll tell you they handled by tits and fingered me. You'll be so excited that I've been naughty, but I'm actually going to fuck them if they take my hints seriously."

She felt collective glances among her fares as the last of her thoughts had an effect straight to her vagina. As Amy rolled up to the strip club she was in enough of a mood that she would probably fuck them just for the thrill of it.

Then backseat guy spoke from behind her .

"Do you think if we gave you the money for the rest of your house payment you could go back to the hotel with us?"

"Oh, I don't know. I don't drink. I wouldn't know how to do a lap dance. I guess you could see me naked. That would solve a lot of problems, but I'd feel awful guilty in church Sunday."

Front seat guy:

"We didn't mean to insult you or cause a problem with your husband. We'll go on inside and apologize to you now."

Door handles clattered.

"Wait! You offered a solution to a big problem. Maybe I should take you up on it. What? So, I go to your room with you guys. Take off my clothes, maybe dance with you naked, maybe you catch a little feel. Strip Clubs close at 2A.M., so stay until then?"

They left it unsaid. If she did what they said surely she was going to fuck them.

"Deal! Seven Hundred Dollars. Let's do it!"

Front seat guy made the deal.

"Deal!" Amy laughed. They all laughed in a laughter that soon lost all of its awkwardness.

Amy steered the car from the curb and pointed it back towards their Convention Hotel. Using Front seat guy's room key they parked in executive level parking and went up the elevator to the 17th floor. Front seat guy went with her and the other two dropped a couple of minutes behind so Amy wouldn't look like some cheap slut.

Cheap slut, however, was what the young wife was looking for. If the idea of fucking these three men had gotten her any wetter she'd have to have a bucket under her in the elevator. Walking down the corridor to the room she could feel her juices on her thighs.

Finally, Room 1724. Front seat guy slid the key card into to lock. Beep and Front seat guy held the door for Amy to enter. Pretty fancy hotel suite. Double queen beds and the adjoining room had the door open. Amy had never been in a place so swanky. As Amy looked around the backseat guys joined them.

Amy sat on the bed and the guys sat in an arm chair and on the sofa. She sat in such a way only shadows obscured their view of the way to heaven.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm a mother of three kids and have a husband that adores me. Now I'm going to take my clothes off for three strangers so I can make the house payment."

The lies here were that she needed the money to make the house payment and the implied idea was that this was her first time to stray from the marriage. The idea that she would make seven hundred dollars with her pussy had her giddy with excitement. Marriage itself was like that she reasoned. Any time she wanted something from her husband her little snatch would deliver it to her.

Now she was using her married twat big league. The guys went to their wallets. Front seat guy handed her two hundreds and two twenties. The first back seat guy gave her a hundred, two fifties, and two twenties. The third man was shuffling through his wallet.

"Oh, shit! I've got to go to the ATM."

The other two scowled at him. Amy watched their expressions.

"How much are you short?"

"Uhh, what are we giving her?"

"Two Hundred Forty. That's Seven Hundred Twenty if your high school math fails you."

"Okay then. I'm short sixty."

Front seat guy gave him a fifty and a ten. He handed it to Amy.

"I can't believe you guys are giving me all this money!"

Short money guy answered.

"Don't worry about it. I once gave a broad Five Hundred Dollars to spend the night. I woke up at 2 A.M. and she was gone. So was my wallet and my watch. I looked at the floor and my shoes and socks were missing. What kind of a cunt steals a man's socks and shoes?"

Everyone laughed at him. If they ever was a saying that there is an asshole in every crowd this would be the guy. Amy didn't like him, but she would fuck him. She had to overlook him calling the hooker a broad. Calling her a cunt was okay. Amy didn't often use the word, but the fact was that Amy was a cunt and her cunt was running the show for all four of them.

Amy put the cash in her little clutch purse and laid it on the dresser.

"I hope none of you steal that and take off with my shoes."

She looked at short-on-cash guy and laughed. They all gave him a good ribbing. Meanwhile, Amy had taken off her blouse to show those magnificent D-Cups. She bounced on her heels a little to get her boobs moving up and down and the hard nipples moving in little circles. The open mouth expressions let her know that the men had gotten better than they had hoped for. She dropped her skirt and laid spread legged on the bed with only the tiniest of micro g-strings hiding her slit. She wiggled out of that, too.