Amy Cashes in on Ride Sharing!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that better than a lap dance?"

Front seat guy moved over and knelt between her thighs. Six inches from her juicy twat he wondered if he dare try to eat her. Amy's hand came down to pull his face into her cunt.

"Wow! That's nice." Amy held his face into her slit as his tongue began to lick up her juices.

Back seat guy started playing with her tits, leaning down to suck a nipple into his mouth, then reaching to tweak the other one. The man eating her pussy made her cum. It had been easy for Amy to cum lately. Between the guys she had shown off for, those that got to handle her D's and those that I gotten a finger in her and the two guys she had let fuck her cumming was quick and often.

Now she was going to fuck front seat guy. He leaned back to look at her young wife pussy. The look on her face said "fuck me!". He slid his cock into her and she immediately fucked back at him. The action sent the guy at her tits out of the way into spectator mode. The asshole stood at the foot of the bed and watched then commented.

"I'm going to fuck your ass!"

"I've never done anything like this before, and we certainly aren't doing that. Sit down and wait your turn. You guys paid for nudity and a lap dance. I'm happy to let you guys fuck me all you want until 2 A.M. I'm not here for a side show.

"Then how about a blow job?" The asshole asked.

"Listen, Bud. It's lady's choice. Otherwise, go into the adjoining room, lock the door and stay there!"

The pounding into her cunt had her on the edge to cum and she didn't need the distraction. Seconds later front seat guy lost his load in her. Feeling the surge Amy went off so hard that she almost bounce the guy off the bed. All three men were stunned by the little wife's explosion. Front seat guy left it in for a few minutes before pulling out.

Amy lay there a few minutes, the next two men not sure as to which should go next. A trickle of sperm exited her inner folds. The nicer back seat guy ignored the leakage and shoved his cock in Amy. She went into immediate fuck motion and welcomed the feel of this next stranger's penis plodding along her pussy walls.

This kind of sex wasn't about romance. She was in it to get off with someone new. Getting them off was proving to be an easy task. Amy got off right along with them. Another nice orgasm and more man seed swimming towards her cervix. Man two took a few moments to soak his dick in their juices.

Amy cringed. It was the Asshole's turn. He was quietly sitting on the sofa as if to wait for permission from Amy to proceed. She almost felt guilty treating him so harshly. After all she was paid to fuck him ... well, really she was paid to be naked and dance for them. Fucking them was her idea. She looked over the man still in his boxers on the couch. Maybe she could put it off a few minutes.

"Let me clean up a bit for you. Your friends have gotten me pretty messy."

Amy walked by him and put a hand on his shoulder as she passed.

In the toilet she clenched cum down from in her well fucked cunt. A good glob ran out from her and into the bowl. Then she took a much needed piss helping to wash away some of the goo. Finally a couple of passes up into her cunt lips got most of the remainder out of her. She cringed and returned to the bed area to fuck the Asshole.

Amy laid back on the bed. Legs spread and pussy exposed she patted the bed beside her.

"Come fuck me."

It was like the lightning had hit Frankenstein. He lurched to his feet. His boxers tented out at the waist from a huge hardon. Amy's jaw dropped open and her eyes opened wide. Asshole jerked his boxers away. Amy stared. The other men laughed. Asshole's laugh was a little more of menacing laugh. Amy's eyes went to the other two men. They were laughing at the expression of Amy's face at seeing Asshole's engorged cock.

Little tingles went right up the young wife's cunt. This would be her largest. It looked to be probably nine inches and was thick with coarse veins and bumps along the shaft. Amy's mind compared it to fucking the devil himself. Yet, she wanted it inside her fucking her for all she was worth.

As he approached her on the bed she kept her legs spread wide in invitation. For the first time she looked at the details of his face. With his bad skin and oversize features he was truly not attractive. The bad, uneven teeth just added to the ugly. Her gaze went back to a cock that looked absolutely huge coming towards her cunt opening.

"Want to suck it to be sure it's slick enough for you? Maybe get a little precum to help it slide in you?"

"I've had babies. I don't think I'll have a problem."

"Well, Honey. You didn't have nine months to get ready for this!"

Asshole grabbed his cock with one hand to guide it into her cunt as he crawled on the bed. By then Amy's mind and her pussy were in agreement. It wasn't a matter of could she get it in her, but she had to get it in her.

He was on her now rubbing the ugly head against her slit. Even though she had just cleaned herself out for him her cunt was well lubricating itself the onslaught. The other two were in position to watch. Even though claiming her housewife innocence she knew her recent two encounters with men larger than her husband would keep her from being ripped apart less likely.

A few swipes up and down had the head glistening from Amy's juices. A nudge and a poke let it nestle in her cunt lips. He was holding it steady letting her working against his girth. Knowing she was ready an upward thrust took the whole tip inside, caressing the crown just inside her inner cunt lips.

The two onlookers cheered.

"Yeah, sure. She got the head of it in. Let's see how she does with the rest!"

Amy held steady and let herself cum. If she could keep him wet enough she was pretty sure she could get most of him inside her, if he didn't cum in her before she could make it happen. Like with the other men Amy felt no attraction. Just the desire to get fucked and her pussy cum in. She made a couple of exploratory thrusts up against his cock. Then Asshole started pounding. Pounded hard. He wasn't just fucking her, he was breeding her.

Amy loved it as her mind faded out the rest of the room and the rude ugliness fucking her. It was just her and the cock. The big head had moved her cunt walls out to accommodate the thick shaft. He was right at the point where he would be shoving against her cervix. She let herself cum every time she felt the sensation coming about. And, it was often.

When Asshole felt that he had filled her depth with cock he started to cum. The feeling of his seed trying to get into her uterus sent her into wild orgasms that no one in the room could describe. One could only watch in amazement as Amy enjoyed the rough fucking.

Asshole laid atop her, finally moving to pull out.

"Oh, no! Leave it in. I want to feel it go soft in me."

Everyone was content and friendships had been cemented. Again ... it was just fucking. Amy felt like a queen with all the attention. She cleaned herself again and the rotation of fucking her continued. The were the usual jokes about Amy not feeling the two guys fucking her after taking on Carl. The Asshole had a name and Amy felt alright with his attitude as long as the big cock kept working her pussy.

Around midnight Amy explained to the guys that she should call home to check on her kids and let David know that she would be home extra late. Amy grabbed her phone.

"Hey, Carl. Come over here and fuck me. Nothing violent. I just want your cock moving around in me when I talk to my husband."

Everyone snickered at the idea. Carl got his cock in her and Amy hit send on her phone. The men listened to her side of the conversation.

"Hi, Sweetie. How are the girls."

"Good. I'm going to be working late."

"Sometime after two."

"Well, that's your problem. I committed myself until after two."

"No, I said two and it's going to be after two.

"Okay then. Make it 7:30. See you in the morning. I'll get there right before you leave for work if that's your attitude."

"What am I doing? I'll tell you what I'm doing. You're always wanting me to be naughty and tease guys. Telling about it gets you all hard and ready. Well, I was teasing three guys on their ride to a strip club. We talked about what they would do inside and what it would cost. I told them that $700 they were going to blow would finish our house payment for the month."

That was a lie. Amy had made the house payment earlier in the week.

"So, they said they would give me the money if I'd come to their hotel and strip and lap dance for them."

"I know I don't know a thing about lap dancing. That's why I've been fucking them. You've been pushing me right up to fucking some other guy. So, now you have it. They've been fucking me. Right now Carl's got his fat and ugly nine inch cock he's fucking me with as we speak. No, I'm not making them wear condoms. What would be the point of fucking them if they can't cum in me?"

"Really? Don't believe me? Fuck me harder, Carl!"

Carl started pounding into her. Amy let out a squeal.

"Fuck me, Carl! Fuck me!"

Amy turned the phone towards the huge invader pummeling her cunt and started a video feed.

"Look at that, Honey. See Carl fucking me?"

It was dead silence on David's end of the call. Amy turned the camera on her face and stared into the lens.

"Here, David. Watch my face as Carl's nine inches fucks your wife's married pussy. Do you see it, Baby. Do you see your wife's facing while she makes the big cock cum in her?"

That told it all. The look his wife showed told that she was getting a royal fucking and watching her expression told him exactly how Carl was filling her with his seed. When it was over she aimed the camera back at her crotch so David could see Carl pull his cock from her. She held it lower so her husband could see cum flow from her wide open slit.

"There, Husband. You finally got what you've been pushing for. You wife has three guys fucking her tonight. See you at 7:30."

Everyone was awake early enough the next morning to give Amy a good hosing and another load of sperm before sending her home. After the phone call the night before the three strangers had each taken a turn with her and deposited a nice load of cum. The little group slept well with the exception of Amy waking up when Carl went to piss. Seeing her body beckoning him into the bed led Carl to burying his full length in her and sending another load of sperm screaming into her cervix.

When Amy got home right at her self imposed deadline David had fixed the girls' breakfast and his lunch. He was just ready to leave for work when his wife came through the door looking dutifully fucked.

"Have a good night, Amy?"

"An extremely good night, David."

She smiled and put seven hundred dollars on the table, keeping a twenty for herself.

"I like fucking guys, Sweetheart. Different guys. Fucking men I don't know makes me explode inside. You sending me off to flirt helped me realize that. Every little thing you had me do pushed me closer and closer to doing it. You've unleashed your little wildcat, Honey. I hope you are up to it."

Without a word or asking for details of the night David grabbed his lunch and headed out the door.

Copyright 2019

No republish or reuse without the written permission of the author.