Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What made the difference is that Amy wanted what I wanted—my tongue in her ass. She slid her hands across her ass, placing her fingers on either side of her asshole. Right in front of my face Amy inserted the index fingers of both hands into her bum and pulled.

"Umm....ummm, I am tight today. Try it now." Amy's fingers had created an oval shaped opening where I could get almost an inch of my tongue into her anus. I grabbed her hips and pulled, forcing my tongue into her sweet ass.

"Oh!...Oh my!...so good," Amy mumbled. After a bit of probing with my tongue her sphincter relaxed enough that I could keep my tongue inserted almost all the way in her ass without the need for her fingers to hold it open. She placed her palms on my desk and pushed up, arching her back and giving her more leverage to put her ass on my outstretched tongue. Amy and I got a rhythm going with her thrusting her ass onto my tongue and me pushing back, plunging deeper into her rectum. It was awesome.

"Why Professor, you like eating ass! Who knew?" Amy said breathlessly between the grunts and groans a person makes when their ass is being stretched. I was enjoying eating that ass too much to answer—I knew I liked the taste of ass, and I loved the taste of this ass.

Amy took one hand off the desk and began pulling and twisting her nipples. Her moaning and grunting rose an octave. In addition to thrusting my tongue in and out of her bum, I slid a finger into her pussy to massage Amy's G-spot. The change in her position made her spot more easily reachable, so I could rub it and push on it harder than before. I then used my thumb to massage her clit. That was more than her nerve endings could take. Amy was grinding hard against my face, shoving her ass onto my tongue. She rubbed her G-spot and her clit against my hand. She wet her finger and played with her taut nipples. Every pleasure center in her pelvis was being stimulated at once and an orgasm could start at any of them. I think they all went off at once, if such a thing is possible. Amy's legs got rubbery and her arms began to shake she put her head down on the desk as the rest of her body began to visibly vibrate.

"Wha..! Ohhhh...shit! Fuck! Oww!" Amy's grunting gave way to a series of exclaimations. "Holy fuck! Holy fuck fuck fuck!!" I pulled my tongue out of her ass.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeeesss! Yeess! Don't stop, don't stop," Amy said with a gasp. I jammed my tongue back into her asshole. Amy's convulsion came to a peak,

"Whoa...Whoa...uhhh...uhhh...fuuuck..." Amy arched her back and cried out one last time as her orgasm finished with a series of full-body shudders. Amy collapsed onto the desk, breathing heavily. I was still on my knees looking at her stretched bum. As she caught her breath, Amy started talking quickly.

"Holy fuck! Fuck this! Forget dicks, forget toys this is what I want, every time. No cock can do this!" She paused to take a few deep breaths, "By the way, what did you do? Did you plan this?"

I laughed out loud. "Amy, having you half naked bent over my desk with your bum stretched like this is the very last thing I thought would happen today. You asked to come to my office after the exam, remember?"

It was her turn to laugh, "Yeah, the exam. I forgot. I assume this means I get an A, right?"

"Oh, I have no doubt you got an A on your own, girl. You've been crushing that course."

"Whatever," she sighed. "Seriously, how did you do that?"

"I have no idea. It just happened. It was pretty amazing." I was serious. I'd eaten ass before, I've seen some great orgasms and not so great orgasms but I just rocked this beauty's world. I'd smoke a cigarette if I had one and I don't smoke. I rose from my knees. Amy, still bent over the desk, looked back over her shoulder.

"Wait. How do you still have your pants on? I'm down to a sweaty sports bra and you look ready to teach a class."

I smiled, "My pants are still on because no one took them off of me."

"Can't have that," Amy said, sliding from the desk to her knees in front of me. She opened my pants and slid them off my legs. Then she tugged at my underwear slowly, watching intently as my cock slithered out of the top of my underwear.

"Oooooh, Professor, you are packing some heat here." Amy was being very generous. I may be a bit above average, but my size is not spectacular. I like to think that whatever my cock lacks in size it makes up for in enthusiasm. Amy stroked hard and pulled my cock, as if checking its resilience. Her other hand was cupping my dangling balls, sometimes tugging the skin on my sack. She held my cock against my stomach and licked my shaved balls, sometimes taking the skin of my sack between her teeth and pulling. She took each of my balls into her mouth and played with them, making them slick with her saliva. She paused for a moment.

"Hmmm...such good grooming! I love to lick a clean shaven cock and balls. You were expecting me maybe?"

"Ha!" I laughed. "I could only expect you in my dreams, Amy, just like you said. In my dreams."

"Dreams can come true," she said with a smile. Her tongue started licking at the base of my shaft. She played with the head of my cock with one hand, caressing my wet, slick balls with the other. Her finger found a wad of cum at the tip of my cock. She rubbed the slippery sperm around the throbbing head of my cock.

"A snack for later," she said mischievously.

Her tongue slid along my shaft, her blue eyes watching my expression. She was focused on my face, watching and gauging my reaction to each touch. She still had me locked on those blue eyes as she reached the head of my cock, wrapping her wet tongue around the head and slowly cleaning it of my cum.

"Oh my...I love an amuse bouche!"

It was amazing. Given the stimulation of tongue-fucking Amy's bum, I had to concentrate to keep from busting right away. While she played with my cock, Amy kept those blue eyes focused on my face, smiling as she licked and sucked and bit my aching member. Amy only blew me for about five minutes, but it was the best five minutes of oral I had ever had. It was more than a blowjob. It was "oral artistry."

Amy seemed to catch a second wind from sucking my cock. She licked my balls and massaged my taint, becoming more animated and enthusiastic as she went along. What was most notable about this brief oral interlude was how Amy kept me on the verge of busting the entire time, without pushing me over the edge.

Amy slapped my cock playfully as she stood up. She grabbed my neck with one hand and stroked my cock with the other as her tongue slid into my mouth. I got just the slightest taste of my salty semen on her tongue. Amy released my cock and put both hands around my neck and climbed up on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I boosted her up with my hands on her ass, and slid her back and forth on my erect dick, wetting it with her juices. After another long, wet electrifying kiss, Amy smiled, riveted me with those German blue eyes and whispered,

"Fuck me. Now."

With that, Amy pulled herself up, reached down with one hand and guided my cock into her pussy. With both hands back around my neck, Amy smiled at me and watched my face as she slid herself up and down on my erect cock. Her pussy was hot and wet, and so tight from her youth.

"Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, Amy!" Her pussy felt so good.

"Yeah, exactly," Amy closed her eyes and threw her head back momentarily to enjoy the ride.

I had never fucked anyone standing up. I mean, yeah, if she's bent over and I'm standing behind her, yeah. But I never had a woman bouncing on my cock with me standing and her held up only by my hands and my dick. I'd seen it in porn movies and such, but those guys are more ripped and muscular than I. To tell the truth, I had never fucked a woman light enough for me to fuck like this. It was awesome.

Amy was slowly riding up and down on my cock, alternately kissing me and smiling at me as she did. You could tell she enjoyed the effect her hot tight body had on her partner. I loved the sensation of my cock sliding upwards inside Amy as she began to ride me harder. She shifted her weight in my hands so my cock would massage a more sensitive spot inside her cunt. She was using my cock as her own personal sex toy, putting just where she wanted it. When she found what she wanted, she leaned closer and whispered in my ear,

"Harder...fuck me harder." I moved over to my filing drawers and leaned her back up against the drawers. Now I could take advantage of the leverage and slam my cock hard into her pussy as her ass banged against the metal filing cabinet. Amy's eyes rolled back in her head as my cock rammed into her pussy and my balls swung up and smacked her taint. I could hear the liquid, slurping and sliding sound of fuck coming from our hips. She was staring intently into my eyes as our bodies slammed together. Her ass banging the metal filing cabinets raised a loud racket. The rhythm of the banging would leave no doubt in the mind of passers by what was happening in my office. Staring into my eyes, Amy started talking shit.

"What do you think, Professor? You like fucking little Amy? Are you going to make me cum with your big dick? You know this is the best ass you'll ever get, right? You'd better cum hard while you can. You going to fill my pussy with your jizz? Come on Professor, fuck me hard. I can take it! Fuck my pussy as hard as you can."

The metal cabinet made even a louder noise as I slammed my cock inside Amy as hard as I could. I couldn't believe that sweet little Amy was talking smack like this. I have to say, it was freaking hot.

"That's it Professor. Give it to me as hard as you can. Uh-huh, that's it. Make me cum. Fuck me like the little slut that I am."

I felt her pussy begin to squeeze my cock harder. Amy stopped talking and threw her head back as her pussy took control of her body.

"Uh-huh!.....Yeeeeeeeeeessss! Holy fucking shit." Amy cried out as her body shook with a violent orgasm. "God! God damn!" she whispered as the shaking subsided.. The violence of her orgasm sent me over the edge and my cock spewed my seed deep inside her tight pussy.

"Uwrrr..." is about all I could grunt as I deposited a big load of sperm inside her wet cunt. I held her up against the filing cabinet as I could feel my cum and her juices drain from her pussy, down over my balls and drip to the floor at my feet. I couldn't see it, but it felt like a huge creampie as it flowed out of her fuck hole.

She slowly released her grip with her legs and put her feet on the floor as my spent cock retreated from her pussy. She kept her arms around my neck and kissed me as we heard wads of cum and pussy juice fall to the floor. We looked down at the mess we made. Amy laughed.

"Let me know how you explain that mess to building maintenance!"

"Forget the floor," I laughed, "Look at my filing drawers!" The side of my filing cabinet was badly dented inward. "The dent looks kind of round, about the shape of your ass," I observed.

"That's it. Tell them that my ass made those dents. Let me know how that works out when your explanation gets back to the Dean."

Without another word, Amy knelt down in the mess we made and began cleaning my cock with her tongue. She looked up at me playfully as she flicked some of the detritus of our fucking into her mouth.

"You know, you did alright for an old guy," she observed, licking and sucking my flaccid dick as she spoke. "I guess old wood does make the best instruments."

"Funny. Very funny. I won't be able to move tomorrow. You gave me quite the workout."

"And a whole lot more fun." I helped Amy to her feet. As she reached for her sweatpants, I saw large streams of cum sliding down both thighs. I offered her some tissues to clean up. She refused.

"I like staying sticky. It's a thing I have. Makes me feel like a slut." With that she slid into her baggy pants, her pussy still dripping from our fucking. As she was sliding into her clogs, I had to ask a question,

"Amy, can I ask you something? When you asked to come to my office today, were you planning on fucking me?"

She laughed pretty hard, "Hell no! I was thinking I might give you a "Good bye for the summer" blowjob if the opportunity arose, so to speak. This was so much better. I don't know how you did that."

"Ha! Neither do I. But you're right. It was pretty unbelievable."

You need to put pants on before I leave," she smiled at me collapsed in my office chair. I slid my pants on, forgetting about my underwear or shoes. "Have a good summer. I'll see you in September." The spring was back in Amy's step as she grabbed her bag, gave me a peck on the cheek, and bounded out of the office like nothing unusual had happened. Ah, youth! Me? I doubt I moved a muscle for two or three hours.

I didn't hear from Amy over the summer, which is not unusual for students, even ones whose project I'm advising. I beat off thinking of fucking Amy almost every day for most of the summer. But I was under no illusion that it would happen again. She was horny after the exam and I was there. End of story. Sad but true, I thought. Ha.

...to be continued

12