All Comments on 'Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 03'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

And...let the countdown begin to the angry anons coming here to declare that they read this story, but couldn't /possibly/ have known that a story with cuckold in the title and by an author named 'cuckoldguy' could possibly have been a cuckold story, so how dare we imply they should just have skipped it?!

Just admit that shit like this turns you on dear anon cowards and that it makes you stroke your tiny, impotent little cocks imagining the girls you have crushes on (I honestly have trouble believing that the average anon coward on here is anything but a pathetic, internet tough guy virgin ranting online about how no good, loyal girls will date them) fucking real men. It's okay, you don't have to waste so much time ranting and yelling and making yourself look like idiots to try to cling to that little shred of toxic, self destructive masculinity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok, that was interesting

@frontlinecaster

Whence the rage? You rail against anonymous comments. Let's see, I'm pretty sure "frontlinecaster" isn't your real name. So that means that you just posted an anonymous comment. Thus, by your own words the following paragraph, taken from your little rant describes you. "You stroke your tiny, impotent little cocks imagining the girls you have crushes on (I honestly have trouble believing that the average anon coward on here is anything but a pathetic, internet tough guy virgin ranting online about how no good, loyal girls will date them) fucking real men." You said it, now you live with it, Mr. anonymous "frontlinecaster."

You despise those who don't enjoy their wives fucking other men, humiliating them, forcing them to suck cum out of their wives diseased pussies. This is your right and your lifestyle choice. If you want to suck the bull's cock, knock yourself out.

Others also have rights. They have the right to despise you and your life choices just as much as you have the right to despise them.

Does this site not advertise itself as a "free speech" zone? How then, do you have the right to muzzle anyone's free speech?

What did any of your comments have to do with the story at hand (which sucked, by the way)?

You use this space to denigrate others. Do they not have the same right to denigrate you? You use this space to say you like or dislike a certain story. Do others not enjoy the same right? You're losing it, man. Get a grip, take a pill, see your therapist. You'll feel better in the morning.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Since when does wanting your wife to fuck other men feminize you?

That's ridiculous. And how in the hell are they best friends? Show of hands: Who here wants to see his best friend become a sissy? Anyone? Anyone at all? No one?

At least try to keep it belevable.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
To have parents like these ones...

To have parents like these ones, better not be born...If they were without children, that would be their option of life...But parents that don't put the children interests and well being in first place don't deserve to be parents...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great LW story great

imagination!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

I read all the parts and this one is the best.

Little bit of unrealistic if you say chris and brain are friends. Friends do fuck friends wife (sometimes) but this femenizing is not acceptable.

Overall the presentation was better than the previous parts and the cuckolding was lovely and seems to be progressing in right direction.

Hope you write another part. A 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FLC

You are a psychotic asshole.Only YOUR comments are allowed you piece of crap.Tell me FLC was this a well written porn story or a rehashed version of every other cuckold humiliation plot? Non plausible even for fiction.You know FLC why don't you just say you like this type story and move on like most people.Comment on the story and that's it.You said it yourself.Nothing is going to change or.are you just to stupid to grasp that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
😁

He hurts me but I have to have it . Are you ok with that . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So funny. So the husband is ok with some moron hurting his wife during sex . What a piece of Shit .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is so fucking boring

you're a shit writer and you should think about killing yourself

BJayCoolBJayCoolover 8 years ago
Not totally Satisfied

with the story. this part is better but at the end of last part you left us guessing how the wife would react to her lover's proposal. but now i feel you are going into the rut of cuckolding, humiliation, femanization all in the name of love for her hubby.

I love cuckolding stories but not a lover/bull like Chris.

i hope you will write another chapter, for this submission i am giving you 5*.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Awwww

The poor little anons really are hurt by this awful, terrible crime of having been forced at gunpoint to read this story.

After all, why else would you seek out and read a story you knew was going to upset you just by the title? Was it because it secretly turns you on? Poor little anon, with your worthless little dick that will never pleasure a woman, it's okay. Jerk off to stories like this, just try to get less angry about it, it really is okay.

And anyone who poses without an account name and an e-mail address tied to it is a coward who wants to be able to spout hateful, abusive, violent shit without being able to get away with it and to be able to spam stories with multiple comments and votes without being banned. So if you are posting anonymously, you are a coward, and if you're posting anonymously on stories like this you dream of sucking a real man's cock, it really is that simple :)

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
So frontlinecaster is your real name?

You hypocritical piece of garbage.Hiding behind a fake moniker and bitching at people.from the bushes.You really are the brave one FLC. Throwing rocks at people and running away.You must have gotten the snot beat out of you as a kid.You chickenshit.The only person slurping on cum is you.Your the one who loves stories like this.Are you shaved all over as well.Twit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So what if he was fully aroused?

He can't say to his wife that "if you go upstairs we will be getting a divorce"? Really? How much of an effort would it take in an attempt to save your marriage. And locking the bedroom door was a meaningless gesture. A paperclip in the little hole opens the door and allows Brian to take some pictures of his ex-best friend fucking his about to be ex-wife. This was just poorly written garbage. Is anyone really that dumb? Awful story. No stars.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
A Cuckold's Desire

It is impossible for a cuckold wannabe like myself to explain or rationalize my cuckold desires. Your writing captures it so well. Thanks and keep it up. For the guys getting bent out of shape, remember this is story writing..fiction..if you do not like this genre, you certainly can read another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just skipped to the scoring

After ch.1 I knew this story.

Keep writing, I'll keep giving ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong category

will you please put this willing cuckold stuff in the fetish category where it belongs.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Zed...

It's alright, I know you want to suck a cock. Since you're at least not an anonymous coward you can email me and see if we can work something out. I know how hard it is for you and the anons to be so obviously closeted and angry all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Humiliation and psychological abuse are not healthy desires. The husband suffers from mental illness.

And reading about mental abuse of a husband is about as entertaining as reading about rape. And yeah, I know there are plenty of sick fucks who like that perversion too. Hope you get help some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

Husband should kill them both then put a bullet in his head saving the kids.

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
FLC

The only cocksucker here is you FLC YOUR the one that likes this gay swill.Not me.You didn't answer my question StI'll shaved all over for your bull? How can you possibly support a story like this? Don't answer We all know.Keep throwing rocks from the bushes you weeny One last thing FLC any time anywhere you would.like to discuss this.........

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Lol

That's literally the offer I just made you Zed. It's alright, I know still being in the closet is hard man, you just have to reach out and I can help you get over that. Anyone with that much rage on a porn site needs a good hard fucking, and you're at least not like your little anon coward friends. But yeah, anyone who spends this much time obsessing over bulls and cucks and big hard cocks and guys getting shaved? Like I said, you can work out those feelings on my cock if you want Zed baby ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Harassmant

Frontlinecaster would like Zed lick his cock. I am tolerant and I am not again homosexuals and bisexuals . However bisexuals and homosexuals pesters heteros are harrassment same to heteros pester other opposite heteros! .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
frontlinecaster

You and that slut bonny/vasty make a pair. Both trash from the wrong side of town. Anybody that spends so much time bashing others has a mental issue. Never thought you fit into that category but lately you and bonny have gone all out to embarrass yourself. Do you really think the people you bash are going to stop doing what they're doing? If anything you and bonny spur them on. Talk about readers destroying the LW category, you and bonny are doing your bit to help it along.

Your favorite anon coward. I'll continue to do my part to keep you and bonny happy. I know you would miss us, if we weren't around. You aren't fooling anybody.

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
FLC

What a sad little fag.you are You act as if you own this site Guess what chump? You dont.Your just a sad angry little man bashing others who have a differing opinion than yours.Good luck with that and keep your eyes open .I'll be seeing you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story has devolved into the sad little world of a cuck, having no hope and....

....a "wife" and "best friend" that have no respect for him.

Hope he doesn't become a suicide.

The story is well written, if overly predictable.

Nothing new here, just well presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

Your father will be proud of you Brian

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
That's right zed

I'm bisexual, so it's hilarious for you to hurl that like an insult.

It's too bad you and your little anon friends are so closeted, you'd be so much happier if you admitted how much you want some cock. It's clearly what has you lot so pissy about these stories. It's okay honey, someone will let you taste what the cum of someone with more than two orv three inches down there tastes like. If nothing else, ask your wife or girlfriend, I'm sure she has a bull she can hook you up with.

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
FLC

I finally realized.why you love this story so much.It's biographical.You don't want anyone dissing your life's choices. Why else would someone get as excited about comments unless they held a.special.meaning to them.personally.For all.I know maybe you are Cuckoldguy? Congrads FLC have a nice life slurping some bulls leaving from your significant other. You can't possibly have a wife.What woman would marry a.hairless cocksucker.BTW I'm done with this and with you As.you can see I'm not the only person who finds you to be a.pest little turd.Have a shifty life

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"She knew that once she had his hard erection in her hand he was manipulative. "

What a crock of shit.. People aren't mindless animals controlled by their cocks or cunts. That's the trouble with all the cuck stories. Women are slaves to their cunts and cucks and the bulls too are slaves to their carnal desires. Hardly realistic.

And decent human beings don't fuck their "friends" wives behind their "friends" back. Chris is apiece of shit. So is the slut wife. And she doesn't love her husband because cheating isn't love.

"The poor little anons really are hurt by this awful, terrible crime of having been forced at gunpoint to read this story."

@flc you are such a clueless moron you can't understand that one can't know how the author will end a story until you read it all... On rare occasion one of these stories turns out to not be a boring rehash of a 1000 other cuck stories.

The only good ending to this story would be for wife and hubby to humiliate Chris, publicly, and blackmail him - he is married to Liz, right? Then wifey sets up hubby with Liz, Brian cucks Chris. And they become a happy foursome. Brian and Chris end up in threesomes with Liz and then wifey. They also swap wives for occasional weekends.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucking cock

Are you going to clean Chris's cock with your tongue in the morning? And will your wife sit on your face and drain all of Chris's cum into your mouth?

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Great story!

More please! 58

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Great story!

More please! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anybody that gives this story a five star rating

is a cock sucker. Isn't that right fr45?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just read your bio, author. You're a bull who likes to watch other men fuck your girlfriend. You seem to have difficulties with the definitions of words. Bull, love and friendship jump to mind. "...I do not think it means what you think it means."

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 6 years ago
Fortunate

I have been fortunate to see some of my wife’s colleagues kiss her, more than a peck, in front of me and wow..that is so hot for a cuckold wannabe like myself! Great writing!

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
So sad......

That either you lived like this or a reader did or wanted too. You kind of people should just give up on life because you sure aren't living....

Any, so called, male that likes this crap or actually lives this way is a pathetic human being and a disgrace to men around the world.

I read , this page only, to see how sick your kind really are. Just get a cutmydickoffame an be the pussy you want to be. And any wife that would only be happy if she got a big cock to fuck isn't worth marrying.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Anon above said "anybody that gives this story a five star rating

is a cock sucker." -- Yes, I did give this story 5 stars and -- yes -- I AM A COCKSUCKER. I'm still in the closet but -- yes -- I AM A FAGGOT.

Just like CuckyJimmy said above -- "It is impossible for a cuckold wannabe like myself to explain or rationalize my cuckold desires. Your writing captures it so well." -- a cuckold wannabees (like me) so desperately wants my wife to cuckold me and this story captures my thoughts perfectly. I too feel feminized and would love to wear not only panties but also nylons, a bra, a wig, and even some make-up when my wife is fucking her bull lover. I want to watch them and I want them both to humiliate me because that's what us cuckolds need to feel.

Is this story really true (as you said in chapter 1)? Please let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1066 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES