All Comments on 'Amy - Day 04-05'

by d1rty0ldMan74

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kylady76kylady7611 months ago

by the Godess just love the way your telling us this story

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Can't get enough of this story. Eager for more please. So well written and so damn seksy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent!! The twin thing is real and you are doing a good job with it. Keep up the good work.

HelgamiteHelgamite11 months ago

Ok, this needs to be rushed! Holy crap I just binged this entire series in 2 hours without stopping!

Besides some spelling errors, the story is awesome so far. Much more mature than I expected as well. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great chapter!!! 5 Stars!

Keep 'em coming!!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460111 months ago

Great story so far, and thanks for keeping the nerdy shit to a minimum.

BUT….

When quoting lyrics from a song, you need to cite the actual creative artist(s) who WROTE those lyrics, not just one of MANY singers who recorded it. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” was written by Hugo Peretti, Luigi Creatore, and George David Weiss.

And “Amy” was written by band member Craig Lee Fuller, not the entire Pure Prairie League.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This would be a 5* story if it weren't for the damn lesbian daughter and her "partner". What a load of CRAP! And now the "partner" is pregnant?! The baby isn't part of the family since Sophie isn't the birthing mother. No blood relation at all! Cut out all the woke LGBTQ garbage and rewrite the damn story the way it should be. I love what's going on between David and Amy and the other straight members of the family. Nothing to change there. As is, 3*. Won't be rating it anymore as I won't be reading this crap anymore.

OnTalynOnTalyn11 months ago

Just read the whole series overnight. Great story telling I can’t wait for the further adventures!

majicmann1811majicmann181111 months ago

You have a gift Sir. Thank you for sharing and giving THIS OldMan a bad case of the feels.

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan7411 months agoAuthor

Does anyone else love how the homophobe is so opinionated but hides behind anonymous? My real life daughter is engaged to a girl. We love them both. You don't like it, don't read it.

Bammerman76Bammerman7610 months ago

The best thing about the anonymous idiot is that they are complaining about a lesbian relationship while reading an invest story. Not sure they get how idiotic they come across. But hey, no worries because they are going to stop reading…at least until the next chapter

Bammerman76Bammerman7610 months ago

Damnit….. incest story….not invest story

sd31r20sd31r2010 months ago

DOM,

You are sooooooo right regarding the troll hiding behind "Anonymous". Your reaction to it; spot on and very appropriate.

Story:

Once again, great story! I very much like how the family is coming together. The way you depict David coming out of his shell with all of the girls joyously recognizing the signs. The success conveying each of their emotions was infectious.

I don't know what it is about your writing, but I feel like I am in the room; a fly on the wall. I mentioned in my comments on other "days", I am invested in story, a love story, more than their love scenes. That's not say those scenes are lack, far from it. So, once again, thank you for such a great story, which I hope continues, and for your writing talent.

My best to you and yours,

sd31r20

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Another good installment. 5/5

-

I can't leave it alone when the subject of negative comments from anonymous users are brought up. I have stopped reading part of the way through MANY stories on this site and immediately skipped to the last page to write a scathing, negative comment. But I ALWAYS post it under my pseudonym and NEVER anonymously.

Conversely, I have praised stories such as this one as well and again I never considered using the anonymous option.

This has earned me the nuisance of a couple of trolls who have me in their following list so that every time that I post something new from my own imagination, they appear within the first twenty-four hours and drop negative comments ANONYMOUSLY in retaliation. It's hilarious to me that they hide behind the anonymous tag in a useless effort for revenge. 🤣 😅

Why "useless" you ask? If you are familiar with the software, all authors are empowered to moderate the comments left on their stories. I simply keep a close watch for notifications that an anonymous user has posted a comment on my story. If it is respectful with a valid criticism, I'll let it go. But derogatory comments posted anonymously are deleted in less than 4 hours with extreme prejudice.

Negative comments posted under your user name are generally not deleted unless they were disrespectful by a high degree. As an author on this site, I welcome valid criticism, but I have zero tolerance for abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

3/5 would be higher if you cared enough to watch out for homophones and similar errors. In general I like your story and have binged on it all day. I just find such errors jarring and they degrade the pleasure of an otherwise good read.

202GE202GE8 months ago

I like the story but it also devolves into a collection of daily events by the characters. Thanks for sharing this work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userd1rty0ldMan74@d1rty0ldMan74
Been writing games and stories for decades for public and private consumption. New to erotica. I am a superstitious writer. I believe I write better if I handwrite the piece first then transcribe it so I may take a little between stories. I really appreciate all the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES