Amy Meets Masseuse

Story Info
Amy has a massage from older lady.
3.9k words
4.59
29.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

I have never written a lesbian story but I like to try to write one.

Jack Bucky helped me again editing this story. Thank you very much!

*****

Amy is young woman who is a little over 20 years old. She is petite but has perky tits and a nice bum. She likes to lift weights so she has some form in her body. Because of the weightlifting, she has some muscle tightness from time to time. Usually, she just does some stretching, but now she has tightness so bad that she can't cure it by herself.

So, she starts to look for where she could find a good sports massage for herself. She calls a few that she has found on the internet, but those that seem to be the good ones already have a lot of reservations for people in their calendars, and she can't wait for a month to feel better.

Amy asks the last one she calls if they could recommend someone who might be able to see her a lot sooner. The masseuse is nice and understands her situation. She promises to ask someone she knows if she could manage to take Amy.

Later that day, Amy has a message from the masseuse who has been helping her. She asks if Amy would be free at 18:00 (6 pm) today? Amy immediately answers yes -- she would certainly be available if someone has time to massage her. After that, Amy gets another message telling her the address of where she should go for her massage. Amy thanks the masseuse for suggesting someone who could help her with the tightness, and the masseuse responds with another message that says: "You are welcome. You will be in very skillful hands tonight. She will open you up. :-)" That sounds very good to Amy, and she decides to take a shower and start to get ready for the upcoming massage.

The address is in an old apartment building near the city center. Amy is very punctual and arrives at the exact time, buzzing the doorbell at the building's entrance. She hears the click of the electric lock open and she goes in. The address information also says that she should go to Apartment Number 1. In the corridor, she notices that Apartment Number 1 is not up from the ground floor but it is down. There is only one apartment in the basement.

The basement is a little dark but she finds the right door quite easily because there is only one door. On that door is the name of the person she has been told to see, so she pushes the doorbell. A little sound comes from it and soon the door opens.

The person who opens the door is a big, strong-looking woman in her forties.

"Come in," she says and Amy steps into the little lobby of the apartment.

"You can leave your jacket and shoes here," the strong-looking woman says. She also asks, "Do you want to have a shower before the massage?"

Amy thinks it is a strange question, but she says that she has just showered at home.

"Okay, I think you will want one afterward," the woman says, and she says it with a little smirk on her face.

She adds, "By the way, my first name is Rita and you can call me that or just say ma'am if you prefer."

Amy thinks that it would sound weird to call her ma'am and says, "Okay, it is nice that you could see me on such short notice."

"This is a kind of a hobby for me so I don't have any ads anywhere," Rita explains. "I take new clients when someone I know recommends them. The masseuse that arranged this for you is an old friend of mine and she recognized that you are one of the girls that work out in the same gym as she does. She told me that you would be a good client for me," she tells Amy before pushing her into her massage room.

That also sounds a little odd to Amy, and she wonders why the other masseuse didn't tell her that she knows her from the gym? Also, that firm but gentle touch on her buttocks when she guides her into the room feels a little too intimate at this point.

In the middle of the room is an ordinary-looking massage table with the usual donut-shaped headrest. It is colored purple and looks very comfortable. However, what is different about that table from others she has seen is that it doesn't have any paper covering or anything else covering the leather surface. It also has more different sections than those massage tables usually have. Amy didn't pay close attention to those things because this was her first massage, ever.

"You can leave your clothes behind that curtain, and there are disposable clothes for you if you like," Rita says as she points to the curtain in one corner.

Amy goes over there and finds very little string bikini tops made of paper. After taking her clothes off she decides to use those paper covers because she is not comfortable going to that table nude. The paper clothing doesn't cover much, but still covers something.

When she comes out from behind the curtain she finds Rita looking directly at her. She feels that Rita is sizing her up her with her eyes.

"First, you go face down on the table," she says, and she also asks if Amy is cold.

"Yes, I am feeling a little bit cold," Amy says, thinking that she will be given a blanket or something to cover her parts that are exposed.

Rita covers her legs with a blanket and starts the massage on Amy's back. She uses a lot of oil and the massage starts to feel very comforting and nice. Amy relaxes a little bit but stiffens from time to time when Rita finds some especially sore spots.

She also massages her neck and shoulders and finds there are also some sore spots there. She is very skillful, so those spots melt away quickly, leaving Amy feeling very relaxed.

Then Amy feels Rita ripping the bikini top backside open so she can properly massage her upper back. There is also some stiffness there, but Rita also massages that away as well.

Her hands go to her lower back and little by little her hands are on the upper part of Amy's buttocks. There is some stiffness, but soon, Rita's hands just feel awesome there. She presses a sensitive point at the same time she starts to massage Amy's ear with her other hand. That feels so good that Amy almost moans from pleasure, and that awakens her a bit. She also feels some moisture starting to seep from her pussy, but Amy thinks about how that can't happen now.

Rita moves the blanket to the upper part of Amy's back and starts to massage her legs from bottom to top. Once again, Rita finds the stiff spots and makes them melt in her hands. She is moving further up on Amy's leg, and at some point, her hands are just a centimeter from Amy's pussy. Then, Rita's hands become very gentle and caressing.

Amy is almost moaning again, but she keeps her mouth shut. She also feels the moisture again in her pussy.

Rita takes Amy's other leg and massages it the same way, going from bottom to top until she is rubbing and touching in the neighborhood of Amy's vulva.

Next, Rita massages Amy's buttocks. She is rough at first, but when the muscle stiffness starts to fade, she changes to a more tender touch. Her fingers also start to slide between Amy's buttocks and under the thin paper strings.

"Your hips are very stiff and I must use some special techniques to relax them," Rita says, "so don't be alarmed about what happens next. Just try to relax as much as possible," she says as she goes to take something from her cabinet.

"Next, I move you to a little different position," Rita says and she moves those sections of the massage table that are under Amy's legs so that Amy is crawling. Her knees are bent so that her thighs are almost vertical and her shins are horizontal. Rita also spreads them apart so that she is standing between Amy's legs. Then, she adjusts the table in the upper position.

Amy feels that the position is quite odd but thinks that maybe Rita knows what she is doing because she has been doing such good work with her muscles so far.

However, Amy feels that the moisture in her pussy has started to trickle out in this position. She feels that the paper is starting to stick to her pussy.

"Next, I will add some grease so just stay calm and relaxed," Rita says, and Amy feels her other hand on her lower back. At the same time, she feels another hand pull and rip the paper strings open.

"Looks like we don't need that much of the grease down here," Rita says, and Amy's face is completely red. She knows that Rita sees her wet vulva now.

"That is good. I can empty both of these grease launchers to your other place then," Rita says. She then pushes the thin plastic tube in Amy's anus and presses the piston so that the launcher empties itself inside Amy's ass.

Amy tries to jump from the table but Rita's hand on her lower back keeps her down.

"Then the other launcher," Rita says and presses another launcher in.

"You can't ever have too much moistness in your rectum," Rita says as she empties the launcher.

Amy is not that surprised but it feels odd when something is pressed into her anus. No one has ever touched her like that before.

Then Rita puts black surgical gloves on with a snap that tells Amy what is going to happen next and she stiffens.

"Just relax. I start with some digital inspection and then massage some points that usually help in conditions like yours," she says and Amy feels her finger on her vulva and also on her anus.

"You are quite tight in both of your cavities. Your anus especially is very tight. Are you sexually active, and have you ever had anal sex?" Rita asks, and Amy thinks that she must have heard that wrong!

Amy says she has never had anything in her ass and only a few times in her pussy. Rita's fingers feel huge in her ass and pussy.

"You can tell me. It is important to know when planning your massage," Rita says with a comforting voice.

"I am not that active sexually. I don't have a boyfriend and I have never had anal sex," Amy says, and her face goes red again from embarrassment.

"So I practically took your anal cherry with my finger?" Rita asks.

"Yes, ma'am," Amy says and notices afterward that she used the ma'am.

"That is okay. I will be gentle with you and I promise that if you are having any anal sex in the future it will be a lot more pleasurable for you after I have had my ways with you," Rita says and Amy can hear her smirk a bit.

Rita starts massaging Amy internally. She finds a different spot and massages it so that now, Amy can't muffle her moans.

"That is great that we have progress. When I saw your moist pussy I was sure that this would go great," she says with a sexy voice, and Amy can only wonder where that has come from.

The slow palpating and massaging make Amy feel relaxed again. It's odd when the feeling of having something in her ass goes away. She feels that the fingers are pressing towards each other when she is massaging the area between her cavities. The fingers are everywhere -- even pressing a little on her clitoris. She has to moan and she feels her moisture dripping into Rita's gloved hands.

Then the hands go away. She feels empty and disappointed but she feels that her pelvis area has relaxed a lot but it has a new kind of pressure building there.

Rita takes something out of her cabinet and Amy hears her coming again between her legs. She feels something hard on her anus and Rita is pressing it in. It is bigger than her finger and it widens more when going in. When it is so big that she can't take more the object rapidly narrows and her ass sucks it in. She feels a wide base pressing against the outside of her anus.

"I put there a little massaging device in there," Rita says and Amy feels the plug starts to vibrate a little.

Then Rita moves the table so that Amy's legs are again in the normal position horizontally.

"You can turn over now," Rita says.

When Amy is turning over the paper cover that is protecting her breasts drops because Rita has ripped the back of it. When Amy tries to take it from the table Rita says. "You can give it to me and I will put it in the trash. You don't need it anymore. I would have taken it away anyway when I massage your breasts."

This is certainly a full-body massage Amy thinks, but now she waits for it to happen because of earlier happenings that have turned her on.

Rita starts to massage Amy's legs from the front side, moving slowly down from the top. When her fingers are near the vulva, Amy feels that she is dripping her moisture everywhere. The plug is also vibrating in her anus and has started to feel so good.

Rita doesn't touch her vulva but goes very near to it. She massages her belly and shoulders and hands, then move to stand at Amy's head, nicely massaging her scalp, face, and ears.

Rita's pelvis is pressing against Amy's head when she moves her hands to Amy's breasts. Amy's nose finds a new smell: The smell of moist vulva.

The breast massage is so nice when she massages the breast and from time to time goes over her nipple that has become hard and pointing out.

When moving to the other breast Rita asks: "Have you ever licked pussy?"

"No," Amy says automatically, and before she starts to even wonder about that question, Rita moves so that Amy's head is between her legs. She has lifted her dress so that her bare vulva is against Amy's mouth.

"This is one more new thing to you then. As you can feel, you are not the only one here that has a moist pussy. You should lick it while I massage you," Rita says and adjusts her pussy a little on Amy's mouth.

Amy hesitates and Rita says: "Just go on. Free that little bitch that is into you!"

The dirty talking works and soon Amy is taking her first taste of pussy with her tongue. It tastes odd but not bad. She has never even tasted her own juices before.

Rita is massaging Amy's other breast and just started teasing her nipples. Then she leans in to taste Amy's pussy.

Amy moans when she feels the tongue on her pussy lips.

"Don't stop licking," says Rita and adjusts her clitoris directly to Amy's tongue.

Amy licks but she has difficulties concentrating on the task because the older woman's tongue and mouth feel so good on her vulva. Rita is fingering her pussy at the same time. Amy can't stand that very long and comes hard. She feels her juices dripping everywhere and her pussy pulsates strongly. Her anus also pulsates and the plug gives her impulses. The feeling is so intense that Amy just moans against Rita's pussy, which has moistened Amy's face.

"Maybe now you can concentrate on me," Rita says and rubs her vulva against Amy's mouth.

Recovering a little, Amy starts to lick. Rita just guides her by moving her hips so that the part she likes to be licked moves to the point where the tip of Amy's tongue is. In doing that, Rita teaches Amy how to lick pussy.

Then Rita moves so that her anus is on Amy's mouth.

"You should suck that too and move your hands to my pussy," Rita directs Amy and Amy does what is told. It is like she is in a spell.

Amy licks the anus with the tip of her tongue and finds Rita's clit with her fingers. Rita seems to like that much because she starts to moan.

"Press that little tongue of yours in my anus!" Rita directs and Amy obeys.

The anus is tight but little by little Amy can have her tongue tip in and fucks with it Rita's ass.

That makes Rita go over the edge. She comes loudly on Amy's face. Her squirting goes all over Amy's face and neck. Rita's anus pulsates strongly with a strong grip from Amy's tongue.

When Rita recovers from her orgasm, she says: "What a good little slut you are! Who knew that today you would have a plug in your ass and that you would suck an older woman's pussy and ass like a pro?"

Amy says nothing, but in her mind, she is very confused about what has happened. She has even forgotten the plug in her ass and notices it now vibrating still. She also notices that she is very turned on again.

When Rita moves her ass from her face and steps away, Amy sees something that startles her.

Another person is standing in the room. It's a familiar face to her from the gym. She doesn't know her name, or has even talked to her, but she has smiled at Amy before when she has caught Amy looking at her when she has worked out at the gym. She is a big, strong woman but very feminine. Amy has looked at her lifting big weights many times and has seen her beautiful body from many angles.

"Hi -- your moment together looked so hot!" she says.

Then Amy recognized the voice. It is the same one that she talked to on the phone earlier. She is the masseuse that arranged this session for Amy.

The other thing that Amy now notices is that the lady has a strapless strap-on. One end is in her pussy and the other end is pointing strongly towards Amy.

She notices that Amy is looking at the dildo and she walks to the end of the table where Amy is laying on her back. She lifts Amy's legs and comes kneeling between them.

"Yes, it will go in your pussy next and you will like it. You look so cute with that plug in your ass," the woman says.

Then she directs the dildo to Amy's pussy lips. She moves it up and down between them a few times. Then she says: "Let's just go" and she presses the dildo into Amy's pussy, which is full of old and new moisture.

The dildo is rather big and the plug in Amy's ass at the same time doesn't help at all. She moans in pain and pleasure.

Rita starts to rub Amy's nipples and clit. That makes her moan again. The lady starts to fuck her and goes faster and faster using longer and longer strokes. It takes a few minutes but Amy is coming again. She moans loudly, and for a second, everything goes black in her head.

When she recovers the lady takes the strap-on dildo out of her pussy and takes hold of the plug. At first, Amy feels that the plug is so tightly in her ass that it won't come out, but then her anus gives up and it pushes it out, making Amy have shivers.

The lady lifts Amy's legs more up and Rita pushes a pillow under Amy's lower back.

"I think this is pretty well lubed in your sweet little pussy," the lady says, and before Amy realizes what that means she feels the tip of that dildo against her anus.

"No! Not in there!" Amy moans.

"Yes, it will go in there. Be a good little slut like you have been and take it in your ass. At some point, it might start to feel good or it may need a few strokes of fucking before you can have pleasure from it. I certainly will have my pleasure from it now and you owe it to me," the lady says and presses the dildo in with a slow movement, stopping when her hips are against Amy's ass.

Amy would yell but Rita puts her hand over her mouth and took hold of her hands.

"Yes, just relax. Everything is going to be okay," Rita says to Amy, who has pain and fear in her eyes.

The lady keeps the dildo fully in for a few minutes. Then she starts slowly moving it. Little by little more and more keep the pace slow. It hurts but not as much as when she did it the first time.

"Good little bitch! Relax your ass for my big cock and let me fuck nice and strong!" the lady says and starts to slowly fuck her.

When Rita notices that Amy is not fighting back anymore she leans to kiss Amy on the lips and when Amy kisses back the kiss changes and becomes more passionate as Rita's tongue comes to explore Amy's mouth. Rita's fingers go at the same time on Amy's clit.

That helps Amy to think of something else besides the big dildo in her ass. She relaxes more, and when the lady fucking her notices that, she starts to fuck her faster.

Rita's fingers go into Amy's pussy and she feels very full but nicely full. She moans against Rita's lips.

"Someone likes that every hole is filled," says the lady that is fucking, with a smirk.

This goes on and on. Amy doesn't know if a few minutes or an hour has gone by.

Suddenly Amy feels that she is coming again, and soon.

"Let's come together," says the lady fucking her with a husky voice.

She starts to fuck her faster and faster and also starts moaning. Surprisingly, that feels better and better for Amy and she wants to be taken roughly.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers
12