Amy Meets Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

"Ohh! Take me! Take my ass! Make me your bitch!" Amy moans and the lady on the other end of the strap-on delivers what is ordered.

Rita places her hand again on Amy's mouth and rubs fast Amy's clit. The other lady fucks her fast and bites her lips preventing yelling.

Then they come together. Amy arcs her back and has big shivers and the lady presses the dildo fully in so that her hips are pressing strongly against Amy.

When they recover, the lady slowly takes the dildo out of Amy and she feels her asshole gaping. The lady with the strapless strap-on stands and drops the dildo from her pussy. It glistens from both her and Amy's juices. Rita kisses that lady passionately and Amy looks at them with her tired eyes.

"You can go to the shower when you can. You need that now, like I said you would," Rita says while smiling at Amy.

In a few minutes, Amy stands up and goes to shower. After she has started showering, she feels four hands spreading soap on her body. Everywhere.

Will this start another round or is it just part of helping her recover? Amy doesn't know, but what she does knows is that they will fuck her again in the near future. Maybe maybe she can also get some nice massages in, too...

rampe
rampe
233 Followers
12