Amy Meets Santa's Naughty Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy struggled to fill the silence, feeling that obligation since she was the one who encroached on a man in the bathroom. "So... erm, I mean, that was amazing, what you just did." Amy glanced at the solid arch of pee. What you seem to still be doing." She bit her lip coyly. "I know it must seem a dumb question here, but... you're really an elf?" Amy stammered. "I thought all this was make-believe."

Dringle chuckled warmly. "Yes, I'm not a make-believe elf--I'm here for real." His eyes drifted over Amy. "And you're here." His eyes flashed with arousal. "Nice to meet you, Amy Sanders. I'm Dringle, one of Santa Claus's elfin assistants.

"Yeah, I figured that--wait, how do you know my name?"

Dringle crooked one eyebrow and said nothing.

Amy blushed and looked chagrined. "Oh, of course. Stupid question; naturally, you'd know who I am, being who you are and whom you work for."

"It's natural to be skeptical when faced with something you've believed all your life was mythical. But you seem to be accepting who I am fairly well." Dringle glanced up and down Amy's body, noting her erect nipples, shallow breathing, and pussy juice escaping her aroused sex. She was highly aroused--horny, and open to sexual play.

Dringle shook his head sadly. "Shame that I have to wipe your memory and this encounter; we aren't allowed to have humans see and remember us."

"What? No!" Amy cried. "You don't have to do that; I want to know. I want to know you and remember you--god, I'm so horny, please. I need to..." She shook her head. "I won't tell anyone... or, you don't have to do that, er, memory thing, right away, right?"

"You are so very tempting, my beautiful one." He bit his lip and tipped his head in contemplation. "Hm, I don't recall any rule that says when memories must be wiped." Dringle ran a finger along his chest, and his jacket vanished and joined his other clothes in their neatly folded pile, leaving him naked except for his festive green and gold trimmed red hat. "And I'd hate to waste such a delectable opportunity."

Amy felt a quiver in her groin at his words and smiled hungrily at his undersized but gorgeous nude body. Firm defined abs, taut pecs, and his stiff cock standing tall and ready promised very merry pleasures. Her mind lost concern for her peculiar situation or possible danger, and focused on one thing--she needed to fuck this elf, be taken by this elf, and feel his powerful cock slam inside her slippery wet pussy.

Slowly, as if in a dream, Amy lifted her nightshirt, pulled it off, tossed it to the floor, and stood nude before Dringle. Her pussy was dripping with arousal, framed by tightly trimmed pubic hair that allowed easy access to her swollen labia, clit, and vagina. Her handful-sized boobs were capped by pink areolae and erect, aroused nipples. 

She loved exposing her naked body to this magical small man--to this elf, she corrected herself. To display herself, offer herself, turned her on in unexpected ways. She wanted to please him, to service him.

"I can't believe this is happening," Amy whispered. "That any of this is real." As if pulled by some magnetic force, she stepped over to Dringle and ran her fingers along his strong jaw. Amy stood nearly a foot taller; his lips were almost level with her nipples. "I'm so horny... I'm dripping wet."

Dringle inhaled deeply with eyes closed, then exhaled with a soft smile. "I have just the solution, ma belle." He took her nipple in his lips, swirled his tongue around and over, then sucked it into his mouth. Then, he repeated with the other and caressed her back, bum, labia, and breasts with his hands as he did.

Amy felt a jolt of energy pulse straight to her pussy with each strong suck of her nipple. Her vagina quivered and pulsated, and more wetness flooded out of her as a petite orgasm rippled through her. "Oh, god, ooh. I've never cum from just my nipples before." She panted with arousal.

Dringle smiled, and cupped Amy's pussy with his hand, then slid a finger between her folds and into her vagina. Her eyes flew open as a surge of electric energy coursed through her and radiated over her whole body. Dringle's finger vibrated and hummed inside her, somehow filling and stimulating all of her insides at once. She immediately climaxed again. "Oh, shit, that's incredible," she moaned. "How are you able to do that? Mmm, so good."

Dringle then backed Amy up to the vanity sink, picked her up by the waist as if she was light as a toy, and placed her on the counter. He kissed and nibbled down her belly and pressed her knees to the sides, opening her swollen, wet pussy. Her trimmed, dark pubes were matted with her juices, her labia folded open, and her engorged clit stood out of its little hood like a shy animal yearning for attention.

Pleasure rippled through Amy's loins as Dringle's tongue grazed her labia, and fires stirred deep in her groin. Amy moaned unintelligible words as his lips met her pussy, and she writhed with pleasure when he pressed the tip of his tongue into her sensitive vaginal opening. He ran his tongue around and between her folds, tasting and savoring her warm, flavorful juices. 

When Dringle began flicking his tongue over her clit, Amy contracted, bent over, then arched back as tremors rocketed through her like an earthquake. She grabbed the back of Dringle's head with a loud groan and mashed his face into her pussy as her legs shook and her belly trembled. 

"Oh, fuck, yes," Amy moaned and stammered through repeated, powerful orgasms. "Incredible. I keep... ah, mmm... cumming... oh, god, yeah... ah, shit... and over." She arched her back as Dringle flicked her clit rapidly, then sucked in between his lips with little pulses. "Oooh, so much. What are you doing to me?" Her belly undulated. "Fuck, again... oh, god, so intense." One orgasm bled into and became another, three times, four times. 

Amy felt her entire body shudder--the continual stimulation and climaxes rocketed through her and over her, becoming one long, ecstatic wave of energy. Dringle spread her labia with his fingers and stroked her delicate inner lips, across her perineum, and around her pulsating anal star, then back to her drenched vaginal opening.

An explosion of sexual energy caused Amy to scream out in ecstasy as Dringle slid two fingers into her sodden vagina, penetrating and stimulating her sensitive nerves within as he continued ravishing her clit with his tongue. She writhed as a massive orgasm tore her apart, her toes curled, and her eyes rolled back. She grabbed and squeezed her nipples hard, sending additional jolts of energy through her loins. 

Finally, Amy pushed Dringle's face off her pussy. "Oh, god, too much, no more." Her abs shuddered uncontrollably, and her breath heaved. "Need a break; this is unreal." With a pounding heart, she panted and stammered, "You're doing some kind of elf-magic thing, aren't you? Like with your clothes and pee--making me cum over and over."

Dingle looked up at Amy with a mischievous grin, his face slathered and glistening with her bountiful juices. "Mmm, to me, all sex is magic, and I love giving pleasure, love making you cum." He reached under Amy's legs and back and picked her up like a baby doll. Lifting so effortlessly, Amy wondered at his true strength. "What say we visit the nice bed next door," he said.

Amy plucked his red elf hat off his head and put it on hers. Then she ran her fingers through his thick white hair. "I say that is a delightful idea." Dringle started carrying her to the door when Amy stopped him. 

"But, I have a question first," Amy said. Dingle looked at her expectantly. She nodded towards the toilet, which still had a stream of solid pee arching from its bowl to... nothing. It just ended where Dringle's cock had been when he shot it there, floating in the air. "What's with all the pee stuff, anyway? And how does that stay like that?"

"Fun and games, really. We don't have toilets up in Santa's village--no need to--we either pee where we are and use magic to make it disappear or just pee outside anyplace because, well, who cares?" Dringle chuckled. "Human toilets are fun; they make a good target, swirl, flush, and make funny noises. A fun novelty that gives me an entertaining break."

Dringle nodded towards his pee rainbow, circled a finger a few times, and then clicked his fingers. Amy watched with amazement as the arc of pee lifted and zipped around the room like a golden rope trailing behind a fast-moving... something. It swirled in various patterns through the air, then shot up near the ceiling and dived straight down into the waiting bowl. 

The toilet flushed, and its lid swooshed closed. Amy clapped with delight at the spectacle. "Well, that was something," Amy muttered with a grin. "And I agree, very entertaining."

Dringle nodded, carried Amy to the bed, and laid her gently down. He knelt on the bed over her, cock hard and throbbing, and relished the sight of her naked, beautiful body. Amy spread her legs, causing her labia to peel open in wet invitation. Her pussy pulsated with unadulterated lust, despite having cum so forcefully just minutes before.

Amy reached her arms to Dringle, and he crawled over her, their naked bodies glistening with perspiration, pulses racing, and ragged breaths. He slid his shaft forward and back between her labia, lubricating its hardness and feeling her heat. Then he paused, with the underside of his turgid cock pressing between her slippery folds, and met her eyes. 

Amy fell into the depths of his intense gaze; she ran her fingers through his hair and traced the edges of his ears--pointed and slightly swept to the back--as if to memorize every part of him. Memorize him, cherish him, remember him.

"Be inside me, fill me... please. Fuck me. What a Christmas present you have turned out to be." Amy smiled. "Unforgettable."

Dringle smiled with fire and arousal. "Mmm, yes. Merry Christmas, Amy." A melancholy look flashed over his eyes as he knew she would forget. That he would have to make her forget. But for the moment, they were together with great joy and pleasure. 

Dringle pressed his stiff cock into Amy's dripping canal, spreading her and sliding deep inside her well-lubricated vagina until their pelvises met and pubes tangled. Amy's world ripped apart in ecstasy as Dringle slid in and out of her gripping vagina, slow, fast, gently, and with primal abandon. Explosive waves of sexual energy and unbridled pleasure roiled their bodies. 

Where before she experienced earthquakes and tremors, the magic-assisted orgasms with Dringle's cock inside her were cataclysmic storms of fire and fury. Each orgasm cascaded through Amy, stronger and more intensely than before, causing her body to writhe and spasm and her mind to swim in a fog of euphoria and pleasure. 

Dringle injected her pussy with elf cum over and over, magically replenishing his hardness and semen, riding a series of orgasmic tsunamis. Amy moaned and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him hard into her, rocking her pelvis and gripping his dick with her vagina. 

Their orgasms melded together, their bodies melded together. Heartbeats racing and bodies glowing with perspiration. Amy's body undulated and spasmed in ways she had never experienced. She was subsumed in the overwhelming sensations, lost in a swirling world of pleasure, joy, and magic. Rapturous, exhausting, cathartic, and beautiful pleasures.

Then, Amy's world went dark. 

*****

A ringing in the distance seeped into Amy's psyche, beckoning her. She gradually became aware of her body: gentle, easy breaths, relaxed. Bed. I'm in bed. Mmm, cozy. Don't want to wake up. What was I dreaming? Can't remember; it's just out of memory's reach.

Sunlight trickled into Amy's room and finally angled into her face. She stretched languorously and peeled her eyes open. Daylight. Morning. Christmas morning. She felt rested, happy, peaceful. Can't wait to see the kids later; love having Christmas with little ones.

She sat up and looked around the room. The blankets slipped down to her waist--goosebumps puckered her skin, her areola constricted, and her nipples hardened in the cooler air. I'm naked; I thought I wore a nightshirt to bed last night.

Amy slipped out of bed and padded nude to the bathroom to pee. She saw her nightshirt crumpled on the floor and wondered when and why she took it off. She couldn't remember, and that was odd.

She walked to the toilet and was greeted with the smooth hiss of the lid automatically opening and a fine mist wetting the bowl. Something tugged at the corner of her mind, but she couldn't capture it. 

Amy gave a slight hum of appreciation as her bare bum met the heated seat, and she released her full bladder with a sigh. Pee and additional liquid from her vagina splashed into the water below--some sort of discharge, maybe? Strange and unexpected. 

I sure am peeing a lot this morning. I may have drunk a lot of water before bed. I can't remember anything about last night. I went to bed... a dream; I think maybe something about a pirate--most likely sexy.

The warm water spray from the built-in bidet rinsed her pussy, followed by blowing warm air that did not do a great job at drying her off. She stood and flushed; again, something... something about peeing... did she pee in the night? 

Amy shook her head and looked in the mirror, causing a warm flutter in her belly. Bathroom. Sexy feelings, nightshirt on the floor. Could I have masturbated last night--here in the bathroom? Could I have been sleepwalking? Can't remember... I think I would remember getting myself off in the night.

"Merry Christmas, Amy," she said to her reflection. "Had a good night, did we?" She ran her finger between her puffy labia and tickled her vaginal opening. Bit sore. Huh. I must have done an excellent job because I feel great. Like I've had an awesome O.

Amy showered and made the bed before getting dressed, humming Christmas tunes, and mentally planning her fun day with her niece, nephew, brother, and sister-in-law. She felt terrific about Christmas with family... and something good... something.

After laying out her Christmas outfit, Amy paused, nude, before getting dressed. She cupped her soft tits, feeling her nipples against her palms, then ran her hands down across her belly to her pussy. Her labia were puffy, and she was moist between her folds. Kind of horny. Huh. A dream last night? A really great sex dream? It must have been a doozy: nightshirt in the bathroom, still wet the following day. 

Amy chuckled and dressed. She looked at her Christmas outfit and smiled. She liked it and thought it looked cheery and festive. It just needed a headband or scarf to top it off. 

A crunching of tires in the driveway signaled the return of the family. Amy bustled to the bathroom to touch up her hair and double check how she looked. She was excited to see everyone and to spend the day together.

As she returned to the bedroom, red fabric on the floor beside the bed caught her eye. Amy reached down and picked up and examined a Christmas hat--a soft red hat with gold and green fir trim like an elf would wear. Wow, perfect, just what I needed. Hope no one will mind if I borrow this.

Amy held the Christmas hat, and the feeling of a lost memory--something she could almost remember but evaded her mind--again tickled her brain. She pulled the hat on, leaving it at a jaunty angle, and smiled. It felt right, felt good. It's funny how something as simple as a Christmas elf hat can make you happy. She wondered whose hat it was.

Maybe an elf left it for me, she smiled.

Amy looked out the window, suddenly feeling wistful. A light snow had begun. "Merry Christmas, Mr. Elf; thanks for the nice hat." She smiled and went down to greet the family.

End

12