Amy Pt. 01

Story Info
Amy has to travel to Houston with her boss Mr. Williams.
5.1k words
4.04
17.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

Amy Part 1

"The hotel is wonderful, the room is huge, the views spectacular and the nightlife of the city is amazing;" that is the description that Harold gives me, when he tells me after breaking his leg that I have to replace him as a companion of the director of the company, Mr. Williams on a week-long business trip.

Harold not only tells me only twenty-four hours after starting the trip, but also forgets to explain that the trip is to the city of Houston in Texas, one of the twenty-five states that have recently legalized female slavery, and that not having been able to send my data in time to register as a free woman I will not be able to leave the hotel unless I do accompany by Mr. Williams who has been put as my manager during my stay in the city.

Although Mr. Williams is in his early thirties and tremendously attractive, I have no intention of partying with him, much less asking him to accompany me to some bar in the city and keep me company until he finds a guy, I like to take him to my room and fuck him.

"If you wish, Miss Miller, you can request the services of one of the hotel's slave girls;" Mr. Williams tells me at the end of dinner on the first day as we return to our rooms in the elevator, "It's all included in the travel expenses;" he adds as if he were talking about a towel and not a woman.

"Thank you, Mr. Williams, I am tired of travel and meetings and I think it will not be long before I fall asleep," I replied kindly, "And I have already told you that so many formalities are not necessary, you can call me Amanda or Amy."

"I'll call you Amanda or Amy when you call me Charles or Charly, okay Miss Miller?" he corrects me.

"Starting tomorrow, Mr. Williams," I say, leaving the elevator when I get to my floor.

The next day starts early with the first meeting and goes through one meeting after another, Charles and I barely have time to talk about anything other than work during the half hour we take to eat a salad and a couple of sandwiches.

When we return to the hotel it is after ten o'clock at night, and as soon as we enter the elevator, I take off my heels causing Charles to smile.

"I've ordered a massage to be prepared in your room to help you get a better night's rest," Charles tells me, "It's the least I can do after I've had you working all day."

"It wasn't necessary Charles;" I reply, trying to find a way to refuse his gift.

"If it's Amy, I love pleasing my female employees, especially if they're as pretty and sexy as you;" he interrupts me with a tone in her voice, especially when he says the word, please, which causes my skin to bristle.

"According to Charles, I will enjoy the massage you have prepared for me." I tell him finally.

I don't know what I expected to find in the room, but obviously not what I see when I open the door: a young woman kneeling on the floor, with only a skirt covering her pussy and a leather necklace adorning her neck.

"Good evening, Miss Miller, I'm Cassie and I'll be your masseuse tonight;" the young woman introduces herself by standing up and motioning with her hand to lie on the massage table.

"If you don't mind, I want to take a shower sooner," I tell the young woman.

"As you wish, Miss Miller, while you shower, I will prepare everything;" Cassie replies.

When I get in the shower and drop the water on my body, I realize how numb I am, and how much my legs and back hurt after hours of sitting.

"I seem to need that massage more than I thought," I tell myself.

I emerge from the shower covered by a towel, with my loose hair falling wet on my back, and again I am surprised to find the room with a dimmer light, soothing music and several lit incense candles.

"Relax, Miss Miller," Cassie says, motioning me again to lie down on the stretcher; "I assure you that when we finish you will sleep better than ever."

I lie face down on the stretcher, and as soon as I do Cassie wastes no time and starts pouring oil on my back and legs and massaging them hard.

"Fuck that!" I murmur as I feel her thin fingers on my back working my muscles, releasing the tension built up during the day.

Cassie is more than twenty minutes massaging my back, my shoulders and my arms, when she goes down to my legs, I can't help but let out another exclamation at the skill of her fingers. I feel so relaxed and so good, that I don't even protest when I massage the inside of my thighs, her fingers venture too close to my pussy, causing a strange sensation in my body.

"Put on your back Miss Miller," Cassie tells me.

I do what she tells me without caring that my tits are completely visible, as well as my pussy, although it is only visible for a few seconds, since quickly, Cassie covers him with a towel.

When the oil falls on my breasts warming them, I notice how that heat drops instantly towards my pussy, and although I know that when Cassie starts massaging my breasts, I should tell her to stop, I close my eyes no matter what happens.

Soon Cassie's fingers are playing with my nipples, squeezing and stretching them, massaging them gently, causing light moans of pleasure to come out of my mouth, I'm so relaxed by Cassie's music, light, incense, oils, and caresses that I don't even notice the slave girl's skillful fingers being replaced by a soft mouth.

I've always known that my tits and nipples are very sensitive, and I've always liked my lovers playing with them, but neither has made me feel the way Cassie is, bringing me closer and closer to the brink of orgasm.

Suddenly, and to my frustration, Cassie stops and lifts her head off my body.

"This is what Mr. Williams contracted;" Cassie tells me, "From now on you decide Miss Miller."

"Fuck Charles!" I shout, "Do whatever you want with me tonight, fuck me, I need to cum!"

Cassie doesn't need any more to pick up where she left off, though she barely spends a few more seconds on my tits, wasting no time lowering her head to my pussy and burying her mouth between my legs.

"God, yes!" I scream as I feel Cassie's tongue entering my pussy, licking my swollen clitoris. "Don't stop!"

As a good slave girl Cassie does not stop, on the contrary increases the intensity of the movements of her tongue, and adds two fingers to the equation, causing her to inevitably reach orgasm.

It takes me several minutes to recover from the climax, minutes in which Cassie has continued to play with her fingers on my pussy, keeping my arousal at its peak.

"It's been amazing;" I comment to Cassie, who keeps looking at me with a mischievous smile on her face. "Charles was right, I'm going to sleep really well tonight."

"Who says we're done?" asks Cassie, dropping her skirt to reveal a cock at least seven inches attached to her waist. "You said you were mine tonight, so obey and get on all fours on the bed."

I look at Cassie thinking she is joking, but her amused look has disappeared replaced by a serious and ruthless gesture, which frightens me causing me to obey her without thinking twice, and go to bed placing myself on her in the position she has ordered me.

"Keep your eyes straight ahead;" Cassie orders me by standing behind me gripping my waist tightly.

An intense moan comes out of my mouth as I feel the latex cock entering my pussy, and the orgasm Cassie had kept on edge erupts again, causing my mind to go blank and surrender to the pleasure I'm feeling. I don't know how long Cassie is fucking me or the orgasms she takes me to, only when I feel my pussy empty and something hitting my face, I come back to reality.

"Clean my dick;" Cassie orders me once more.

Again, I obey the slave girl, and I bring the latex cock to my mouth savoring my own juices, feeling a strange and unknown sensation.

When Cassie considers that the cock is clean, she pulls it out of my mouth, and grabbing me by the chin gives me a passionate kiss.

"You can request my services whenever you want," Cassie tells me, "But I warn you that the next time we meet I won't be so soft, I'm looking forward to using the whip on that beautiful skin and fucking that tight ass."

------

The next five days pass very quickly, a few days in which due to the numerous meetings we have had I have barely exchanged a couple of words with Charles away from the formality of work.

"I see Amy that after the massage you have not requested the services of a slave girls again;" Charles suddenly let's go of me as I enter the elevator. "A sexy young woman like you should give free rein to her passions, and here it is the most normal thing for free women to resort to the services of slave girls, it is safer than looking for a flirt in a bar."

I am unable to react to Charles' words, when I see myself in the elevator mirror, I notice how my face has turned red with embarrassment and I seem to glimpse a small smile on Charles' face when he realizes the detail.

The shame is not only because of Charles' words, it is above all because the memories of that night and the way the slave girl dominated me return to my mind, and especially the words she told me about what she would do to me if I requested her services again.

"Tonight, I have a business dinner at a club in the city with two of my members, I would like you to come with me, but being a slave club, I would understand if you decided not to come;" says Charles. "If in the end you decide I have ordered a dress and shoes to be brought to your room."

Before I can answer the elevator stops and the doors open, "It's your flat Amy;" Charles tells me, "If you decide to come to dinner, I'll be waiting for you at eight at the hotel reception."

Upon entering the room, I throw myself in bed without knowing what to do, since the night of the massage I am all the time completely aroused, and seeing naked slave girls on all sides does not help. I can't help but start masturbating as soon as I'm left alone in the room while watching a TV channel broadcast from the slave girl processing center as a new girl is processed from her entrance to her auction or delivered to her owner if she already has it.

Luckily on the third day at the hotel, I found a rooftop pool, and although it is forbidden to free women, no one ever goes up and I have spent all these last night's enjoying a relaxing bath and masturbating imagining perverse fantasies of slavery.

I open the box left on the bed to find an elegant short dress with black straps, with a set of matching lingerie and high-heeled shoes with knee straps. On the one hand I don't want to go to dinner, I'm increasingly attracted to Charles and I don't want misunderstandings with my boss, but on the other hand I'm sick of the only places I know are the hotel and the office and I want to go out and see the city.

I take a quick shower and I get dressed in a few minutes, looking in the mirror and finding myself tremendously sexy, "Fuck Amy, if this were New York today you would triumph for sure;" I say to the mirror giving a kiss to my reflection and leaving the outline of my lips marked on the glass. When I go down to reception I smile internally when I see Charles' surprised gesture when he sees me.

"You're spectacular Amy;" he says, holding my hand to kiss her sensually.

"You're fine too, Charles," I reply, "It's nice to see that your wardrobe has more than just black Italian-style suits;" I add with a mocking grimace when I see him dressed in jeans, a gray shirt and a casual dark blazer.

It took us half an hour to get to the club, where Charles' two members are already waiting for us accompanied by their secretaries, although I immediately realize that they are not really secretaries, but slave girls, who although they are more dressed than most of the slave girls, I have seen these days, with tight pants and transparent blouses they wear their slave necklaces adorning their necks.

Wasting no time Charles introduces me to the two men, "These are David Williams and Marc Gomez, and they are your secretaries/slave girls Alice and Francine."

"It is a pleasure to meet you in person, Miss Miller," David greets me, "We have coincided in some of the meetings, but I doubt very much that I would have recognized you dressed like that if you did not come with Charles, you are amazing."

"Thank you very much David, you can call me Amy if you wish;" I answer flattered that someone who has a woman as spectacular as Alice as a slave girl notices me.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Miller;" Marc greets me without any gesture of empathy and without even shaking my hand.

Upon entering the club, I see how David and Marc guide their slave girls by a leash hooked to their slave collar, although I do not see my face, I am sure I have blushed when entering the club, there are dozens of naked slave girls on all sides being fucked in any imaginable posture.

"Quiet Amy;" Charles tries to reassure me by grabbing me by the waist gently.

When I reach the table, we have reserved, Charles suddenly let's go of me and turns very angry.

"Let the owner come immediately!" he orders one of the waiters shouting.

Just a couple of minutes later the waiter returns accompanied by a man in a suit who seems not to be very happy with the situation.

"I'm Albert Stone, owner of the club. Do you have a problem, Mr. Williams?" he asks Charles, though his gaze is fixed on me, as if I'm to blame for whatever is happening.

"I booked dinner for three men, two slave girls and a free woman," Charles says angrily.

"I know well the reservation you made and I understand what your problem is, Mr. Williams," Mr. Stone replies, "But your companion is not registered as a free woman, so for all intents and purposes she has the status of a slave girl;" he adds very confidently.

While David stands by our side with his slave girl Alice behind him, Marc has sat at the table without worrying about what is happening and has Francine busy kneeling between his legs sucking his cock.

"If you want, we'll go and meet another day;" David suggests to Charles who looks like he's going to hit the club owner at any moment.

"That's impossible, we have to close the matter today;" replies Charles trying to relax, "I'll take Amy to the hotel and I'll be back as soon as I can;" he adds heading towards Marc to say goodbye.

"Wait Charles!" I stop holding his hand, "Let's stay, if you explain what I have to do I'll sit like them."

David breathes a sigh of relief and Charles looks at me strangely until at the end he approaches me and gives me a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you Amy, I assure you that I will make up for it, Alice will sit next to you and guide you through dinner, don't you care David?"

"Not at all Charles, Amy just saved our night," David says smiling.

As soon as I sit down on the carpet next to Charles' chair, I am aware of my first problem and why Alice and Francine are wearing trousers. The slave girls sit cross-legged, but as I do so, the short dress I wear rises to my waist revealing my sexy black panties for all who pass by. Seeing me that way, David takes off his jacket and throws it over my legs to cover me.

"Thank you very much David;" I say, bowing my head a little embarrassedly.

Dinner goes better than I expected, except that it is Charles who has to feed me all the time and does not stop caressing me while he does it, that Marc fucks Francine in front of us while we have dinner and that David does not stop masturbating Alice until the young woman bursts into an intense orgasm in front of everyone. Only when the three men start talking about business and I have to take notes and correct some data to Charles do I feel like a person again.

On the way back to the Charles Hotel he doesn't say a word to me, he's still very angry, and although I know he's not with me I feel a little intimidated by him. Only when the elevator stops on my floor does he grab my hand before I can get out and give me a kiss, although this time on the lips that he drags out for several seconds.

"Thank you very much again Amy, rest and tomorrow we talk;" he tells me after breaking the kiss as the elevator door closes.

"Rest you tell me!" I exclaim aloud as if I were talking to Charles as I plop down on the bed, "If I wasn't already enough from all your caresses, and from everything I've seen in the club, now you go and give me a kiss that has left me trembling. You can sleep, because what I am;" I continue talking to myself.

I close my eyes and bring my hand to my pussy pushing away the panties that everyone has seen in the club and I start masturbating uncontrollably until I cum deadbeat and exhausted on the bed, falling asleep a few seconds later.

"I hope this is a dream and still in my room;" I say to myself when I see that I am on the terrace of the hotel heading towards the pool where Charles waits naked in it.

"You shouldn't be here Amy," Charles tells me, still looking at my body still covered in the dress I wore at dinner.

"I heard at reception that you were asking for a slave girl to have fun for a while and here you have me;" I answer approaching him.

"You're not a slave girl Amy, stop playing;" he scolds me visibly.

"The owner of the club said that since I am not registered as a free woman, I am a slave girl for all intents and purposes," I reply.

"If you want to play this perfect;" Charles replies, "But I think you're too dressed to be a slave girl. Get naked!" he commands.

At Charles' command I slide the straps of the dress by the men dropping it to the floor, revealing that I am not wearing underwear.

"You've thought of everything Amy;" he tells me with a clear tone of lust in his voice.

"All over Charles;" I say by holding a hand to my pussy to show him that I've been masturbating and preparing for him.

"I've thought of everything Amy too;" he points out, showing me a necklace similar to the one I saw on Alice and Francine's neck a few hours ago.

"Ask me Amy," he says.

"Fuck me Charles, please;" I beg.

"Not like this, Amy, get on your knees and ask me," he commands.

I slowly kneel at his feet and raising my head to look at him I ask him again, "Please Charles, fuck me."

"That's not what you have to ask me Amy, if you don't do it right now, I'll leave right now;" he keeps insisting to me.

For a few seconds I do not know what Charles means, until I remember a scene that I have seen these days several times on television and I repeat without thinking what was heard in it, "Please Master I want to be your slave girl, put on your necklace;" I say in a trembling voice.

"That's what I wanted to hear," he says, approaching me and closing the necklace around my neck and then retreating several meters to observe me.

"David, Marc you can go out whenever you want, I already told you that this fox would soon surrender to me and we could fuck her all night;" shouts Charles looking at a corner of the terrace.

Before I can react, David and Marc find themselves next to me, while Charles emerges from the pool revealing a huge fully erect cock.

"You have very beautiful tits," David tells me putting one of my nipples to his mouth, "They will look very nice with rings adorning your nipples."

"Are you going to keep her as a secretary/slave girl or sell her as the last secretary you brought?" asks Marc to Charles as I notice him trying to insert one of his fingers into my ass.

"For now, let's teach her some of the things a good slave girl should know," Charles replies, smiling, "If I like how her pussy feels around my cock, maybe I'll keep it;" he adds, pushing me to the floor and placing himself between my legs with his cock pointing at my wet pussy.

12