Amy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes thinking that this way what is about to happen is not going to happen and I start screaming even before Charles' huge cock makes its way inside me. The scream lasts a few seconds until I realize that nothing is wrong, then I open my eyes to discover that I am still in my room and that it has barely been ten minutes since I lay on the bed.

After a few minutes thinking about the nightmare I just had, I decide to climb into the rooftop pool and take a relaxing bath in the jacuzzi. As always there is no one and I undress quietly sitting in the water and relaxing completely.

I'm so relaxed that I don't realize someone has climbed into the pool until it's too late.

"Fuck Eric, I didn't know you had asked the hotel to send us a slave girl to amuse us;" I hear a voice say.

"I don't know what you're talking about Peter, I didn't ask for any slave girls, I've just gone up here because it's the only place where you can smoke," replies another voice. "Besides, we don't have time for anything, the taxi picks us up in fifteen minutes."

When I open my eyes, I see two men in bathrobes one on each side and I understand at the moment that I am in a mess.

"Tell me slave girl, what your name is and what you do here alone;" asks me the so-called Eric.

I do not know what to answer, this area is a place totally forbidden to free women and slave girls without male company, and I have already been made clear that I have the same status as a slave girl, from what I have seen on TV these days, this is an infraction for which I can be enslaved by the person who meets me, luckily, I react quickly and make up a lie.

"My name is Alice, and I am the slave girl of Mr. David Williams, we were enjoying some alone time when they have called him on the phone, I hope his return in a while;" I tell them trying not to seem nervous.

"Fuck, that bastard David has good taste in choosing his slave girls;" Eric says looking at me carefully, "Do you think he will mind us using her?" he asks Peter.

"I don't think David cares that we use this vixen, he likes to share his slave girls, but unfortunately we don't have time," Peter replies.

"Not to fuck her, but this is her fault and she's going to have to remedy it;" says Eric unbuttoning his bathrobe and showing a hard and long cock.

"I think that's a good idea, Eric," says Peter, imitating his friend.

Now I have two hard cocks stuck to my face and I don't know what I'm going to do.

"What are you waiting for slut, I don't think you need instructions?" orders Eric bringing his cock to my lips.

I am no prude, I like sex, I have enjoyed several threesomes, both with two men and with a woman and a man, and I have tried anal sex a couple of times without success, but I have never liked sucking cocks, I close my eyes and take a deep breath for a couple of seconds to start sucking and licking both cocks.

I must not be doing too badly, since I can notice how both cocks grow even more in my mouth, I try to alternate between them to avoid having to take them deep, but soon Eric gets tired of that game and grabbing me by the hair begins to fuck my mouth.

"Take out a necklace and put it on!" Eric tells Peter while still fucking my mouth, "When we're done with her, we'll leave her chained to the hot tub so she doesn't escape and call reception, I'm not sure she's a slave girl."

As soon as I catch Eric's words, I am more worried about breathing with his huge cock down my throat than about what is happening around me, luckily, I notice how Eric's body tenses and begins to discharge his semen into my stomach.

As soon as Eric pulls his cock out of my mouth, Peter inserts his, although he fucks me more gently, and when he cums he does it over my face and tits.

"The one we have to warn is Charles Williams, this is his secretary and you're right Eric is no slave girl," Peter tells Eric.

"It's a shame you belong to Charles, if you hadn't had an owner, I would have claimed you for myself," Eric tells me, pinching me on one of my nipples.

The two men leave me alone with the collar that they have just placed attached to the pool railing by a metal chain, it only takes me a few seconds to start crying, I have gotten into a tremendous mess and I do not know how I am going to get out of it.

I don't know how long it takes until I hear noise again and I hope it's someone from the hotel who comes to pick me up even if it's to enslave me, I don't want any man to touch me again.

"Hi Amy, I'm Gabrielle the hotel manager;" introduces herself to a woman whom I immediately recognize with Cassie, the slave girl who gave me the massage and fucked me several nights ago. "Do you know what's going to happen now?" she asks in a serious voice.

I do not know what or how to answer in this situation in which I find myself, luckily, I see Charles appear and breathe a sigh of relief.

"Leave her alone Gabi, she's scared enough," he tells the hotel manager while still looking at my naked body.

"It's normal that she's scared little brother, she's about to end up with a necklace around her neck," the woman tells him in a very serious tone. "I have forgiven her for going up to this forbidden area these days because you have asked me, but now I can do nothing to cover this up, she has pretended to be a slave girl in front of two men, if you do not register her as a slave girl any of those two pigs that have warned reception will do it;" she tells her.

"Fuck Amy, you could have called a slave girl to play with her like I told you, but no, you had to fuck it all up;" Charles shouts angrily at me, "This didn't have to end like this, especially after tonight."

"You have to decide now, little brother," the director interrupts his again, "In New York you can give her flowers or make love to her if you want, but in Texas now she is a slave girl that you can fuck whenever you want, but first you have to register her and tell those two pigs waiting downstairs to leave, Do you decide?"

"Kick those two pigs out of the hotel and ban them from entering!" shouts Charles at the principal. "Tomorrow, you call David first thing in the morning and take her to the processing center, but tell her I want her back at twelve, we have a very important meeting."

"Understood, little brother;" the director replies, smiling; "But you know David will want to try it and share it with Alice," she adds, looking at me carefully.

"I know very well what you and my little brother like, he has not stopped sending me messages asking me what intentions he had with Amy since we left dinner, besides it will be good to share time with Alice and explain some things about her new life;" Charles responds before walking away in silence.

I watched for five minutes as director Gabrielle and Charles talked about me as if I didn't exist, discovering that she, Charles and David are brothers, and that he is willing to share me with them.

"Don't think about it so dear;" the director tells me releasing the chain of her subjection, "Everything has happened as planned, I just hope you make my brother very happy."

To be continue...

12