Amy’s Private Tropical Island Beach

Story Info
It started off as an adventure, it was that and more.
3.1k words
3.7
8.8k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
193 Followers

Amy's Private Tropical Island Beach

It was our second day at Phu Quoc Island, just off southern Vietnam, and late yesterday we found out about a private secluded beach thirty minutes' walk away through jungle tracks down south of the main tourist area. Hardly anybody went there because it was a bit of a trek up and down hills, over rocks and through jungle tracks. We were on holidays with another couple. We had all been to Da Nang last year and heard about this island, so here we were. Our friends decided they would hang around the pool and the bar today after yesterday's flights and travel to get here. And tomorrow we had arranged for a jeep tour of the island.

But naturally, we had to do it, it's what you dream about when you're on a tropical island, a deserted pristine beach. We had breakfast, then pinched some fruit and pastries for the big trek, and would be back for lunch. I had a backpack with towels, goggles and water etc. It was a beautiful day, warm and sunny. The track was very winding and narrow but okay for us. There were butterflies everywhere and birds chirping high up in the trees. We also passed a troop of small monkeys playing in some long grass on the edge of the jungle.

This was as perfect as you could get. Amy was leading the pack and I was following, looking at her bikini covered cute arse of course. I watched her slim golden figure gracefully winding around the track, over the rocks and up and down the small plant covered coastal mounds. Watching her aroused me slightly as I was also thinking about what we might get up to on this so-called secluded beach.

After about 30 minutes we saw the beach. We were on top of a rise that jutted out into the ocean in a rocky outcrop and the beach was in this small bay about 200 metres long. The sand was snow white and the water was as smooth as satin. We could see at the south end there was another rocky outcrop, out from which there was a shallow reef coming half way across the bay, very protected. There were also a few coconut trees that had collapsed across the beach into the water and there was nobody on the beach. It was better than we could have imagined, a tropical paradise, crystal clear turquoise water, coconut trees and pristine white sand.

We ran down the track and onto the beach. We waddled along in the water, standing on some of the coconut tress as we crossed over them. The water was warm but refreshing. We decide to park at the southern end under the shade of part of the rocky outcrop. If anybody came after us, we'd see them coming before they got to us.

Amy sat down for a moment for a drink and nibble as I went to the end of the rocky outcrop and climbed to the top. There was a smaller beach on the other side as well. I noticed two sets of footprints leading away from where I was. Another couple must have got up earlier than us I thought.

We had a quick dip and decided to swim out along the reef. So, off we went, it didn't take long to get there and the fish were amazingly beautiful. After about half an hour Amy signalled to go back. Time for some water and more nourishment.

After a bit of tucker Amy laid down in the shade while I picked around in the sand looking for shells and so on. After a while I suggested she strip off, as no one was going to see her and if anyone else came onto the beach we would see them way before they got too close. Anything for an excuse, but she ripped it all off and laid back down for a little nap, using a little pillow of sand I made for her under her towel. That little patch of fur on her mound, the top of her pussy and her nipples were nicely exposed. I massaged some more 50+ all over her, trying not to get too horny, yet.

About ten minutes later, and all of a sudden, two youngish blokes, naked, back packs and holding their snorkelling gear came over the rocky outcrop and jumped down onto the sand only twenty metres away. Amy woke up shocked when they said hello. Completely naked still, she looked up, they were as surprised to see us as Amy was to see them. I did have an inkling that what left those tracks, would probably come back. Amy tried to cover up but her clothes were too far away. She rolled over onto her stomach on the towel, some sand now stuck to her bum, it was a cute look.

Well, what the hell, so I said hello and started a conversation. We introduced ourselves and I introduced Amy, who had now sat up, with her knees up, covering herself as much as she could. I asked where they had been etc and we talked for a while before I realised that I was the only one with my gear on. Anyway, I had noticed that Amy had been following the conversation and had also been looking up and down at our visitors. Their dicks had been dangling down in the warm sun, one bloke's dick was a bit longer than the other. One was an Aussie, Andy and the other was English, Paul, but they were living and working in Malaysia and were currently on holidays, touring Vietnam.

Well, the old perverted mind started ticking over. I had lost track at where we were in the conversation and was happy for Andy and Amy to continue talking while I was off in my own fantasy world. My dick started to swell and it had nothing to do with the full moon. I knew how horny Amy got in certain situations, especially when she sensed what I was thinking and I started to drop inuendo's. Today, I thought she might just be receptive to a well-timed hint. There were no wedding rings on their fingers.

They were both all over tanned so I used that as the excuse. I asked Andy if he was a regular here suggesting he had an all over tan. He rattled off his story which I wasn't particularly interested in until he asked if we went to nudist beaches in Australia. I said no, but Amy liked to do it if it was secluded. At the same time, I started walking slowly in Amy's direction. She didn't flinch. He went on about how good it was for you etc, and they unwittingly followed me. We all then sat down next to Amy, she was surrounded.

Paul said they had seen Amy for a few seconds as the came over the rocks and said he thought he was dreaming, spotting a beautiful naked body lying on the beach by itself. Amy was a bit shy but eventually started to relax during our discussion, especially now that the compliments were flowing. Not long after, she relaxed her legs, dropped her hands down and sat into a yoga position. If her hands weren't in the way, her pussy would be exposed in my direction. I imagined that the other two were thinking about how they could change spots with me. She was being safe, but at the same time I could see a hint of opportunity in her eyes. She would leave it to me.

Suddenly, she looked at me and asked why should I be any different to them. I was naked before you could blink. We had a good conversation about where we had all been on holidays, the good and funny things that happened, had a lot of laughs and basically just having a good chat. It was getting warmer now so I suggested a swim and ran and dived into the water. Amy and our friends all stood up and walked slowly toward me, still talking. She was now completely relaxed. Paul was getting a little excited walking next to this naked slim beautiful Chinese girl, his cock was swelling.

Once in, Amy got on my shoulders and did a couple of jumps into the water and Andy offered the same. She looked at me and climbed up on his shoulders. I could see the water running down her body forming one stream coming off her pubic hair onto his head and shoulders. With her legs slightly apart, I caught a quick glimpse of her pussy as she jumped. Both Andy and Paul shared Amy in doing this and some other fun stuff like us all standing with our legs apart while the others swan under and between them. That was fun, as Amy surely new what we would all be looking at as we went, and it didn't bother her one bit. After a while I said I needed a drink. It was an excuse to go up the beach and leave them all together for a moment.

When I got back with the goggles Andy was floating her around in his arms. Her pussy occasionally broke the surface as the water rushed back and forth over her body, her breasts, down over her mound and between her legs. I think the boys were both having a good time, looking at her gorgeous erect nipples with glimpses of her pussy lips. Their cocks were no longer drooping. Amy was also enjoying this, as was I. After a while Andy took off on a swim out toward the reef, showing off, I guess. Paul took off to try and catch him, probably so they could chat about Amy. It's now or never I thought.

"What do you think of the guys," I started to say "would you....."

But before I could get any more words out, she said, "you organise it and I'll be in it." I responded by asking if the sun had got to her. She laughed.

I gave her the goggles and we swam after them. When we were all together again, I told Amy that when looking under water with the goggles it makes things larger than life. She immediately went under and came up laughing her head off. I suggested to our friends that she needed to be taught a lesson for laughing at us like that. She took off as fast as she could, swimming toward the beach. I told Paul who was closest to catch her, and we'll escort her up on the beach.

When we caught up with her, she grabbed my dick and his I gather as he looked startled. She said she had two handles to hang on to all the way to the beach. We all laughed. We both carried her out and placed her on Andy's towel that he had put in the shade earlier. I gathered they had got the hint as well and were certainly going to be willing participants.

Once she was on her back, looking up at us, I suggested that for being cheeky, someone should lick the salt water off her tits. I could tell Andy was a boob man, as earlier, he seemed infatuated with her nipples. He looked a bit uncertain but I said it was okay she would enjoy it. He then agreed and gently bent down over her and started to kiss, lick and suck her nipples and tits. I noticed her hand come up and over the back of his neck. I gently lifted both legs up and apart and suggested Paul might want to do the same between her legs. He got down and buried his head between her thighs. I watched as his tongue darted in and around her pussy, probing and licking the saltiness. There was no going back now, she would want the three of us licking, sucking and fucking her. this was the beginning of something good.

I knelt down next to Amy; my cock was rock hard. We looked into each other's eyes with an agreeable passion. She grabbed my dick and we started a big pash on while I watched Paul enjoying himself, gently licking up and around her dark swollen pussy lips. I could tell she was responding to his licking as our kissing was rather stop start, interrupted by soft and steady moaning as the boys continued. She loved the sensation of both areas being attended to at the same time, and seeing I can't do that on my own, that meant we had been in this situation before.

She was starting to respond now in a big way. Her movements were beginning to be more pronounced and they were both getting a bit more aggressive on her body. She grabbed Andy's hard cock and brought it up to her lips. She slid her mouth down over his thick shaft and began a really slow head job while Paul was getting her to the perfect moment. I started to suck her nipples and push down on her mound. As the three of us pleasured her, she soon creamed herself in an earth-shattering cum, vocalising loudly in a big way.

It didn't take long before she was moving Andy around between her legs while Paul went to wash the sand off his dick. Andy didn't waste time; he wanted her pussy as much as she wanted the feel of his thick new cock inside her. He guided his cock between her cum soaked lips and was up inside her pussy quickly, pushing in and out like a freight train. She was now making loud groaning noises. It was fantastic to watch as her tits moved back and forward at the same rate as he plunged into her with his big slippery swollen dick. He was keeping her happy so I went to wash the sand off mine as well, leaving him to fuck her on his own. Paul was on his way back, so I told him she was waiting for him. I took my time and watched from the water's edge.

As I came back, Paul was holding one of her legs out while he watched his friends cock sliding easily into her stretched slippery pussy. I love watching that and so did he obviously, a man of my own heart. Andy's cock was disappearing all the way in and I could imagine that she would be squeezing it inside with her pussy, feeling its warmth and size with each thrust. My god, here is a stranger with his dick as far as it could go up my wife's delicious pussy and another bloke holding her legs up. This is more exciting than a lucky dip at the Royal Show. A beautiful sight to see when I got back.

I sat down next to Amy and held her hand, the response was a pleasurable grimace and a triple squeeze of the hand, her eyes stayed closed. A few seconds later Andy creamed, so I indicated for Paul to move in, which he did. That got Amy going again, she was more relaxed now, enjoying his more gentle but firm rhythm. Andy had rolled over onto the warm sand, exhausted but with a smile on his face, his limp wet dick now covered in sand. Amy was responding to Paul very well, and it looked like with a little help she could cum while he was fucking her. Without disturbing them, I slid my finger down her pussy crevice far enough to lubricate my finger from all the juices, then massaged her clitoris at the same time I sucked her nipples, with Amy's hand behind my head as her head lolled back and forward slowly, enjoying these three sensations at once. It was working. He managed to hold on long enough until they both cum together. She went berserk, nearly crushing Paul as she clamped her thighs together in ecstasy. Paul collapsed on top of her, she wrapped one arm around him, holding his cock inside her as long as she could. She pulled me in close with the other arm and said I want you now.

Soon after I was on top, my dick buried in her twice fucked gorgeous fuck loving pussy. Paul had moved around to the front and was pashing on with Amy while I fucked her and watched them. Andy was still out to it, so it was just us three. She had Paul's limp sticky dick in her hand and was moving up and down on it. I watched as it got harder, she was getting him ready to give her another good fucking.

This is heaven. Beautiful wife, beautiful beach, beautiful warm sun and a beautiful sexual fantasy coming to fruition. I creamed within seconds of thinking about it, filling her pussy with another load of cum. I rolled off and Amy got over on her knees, then moved Paul around. His cock found the right spot as he entered from behind without even looking. I watched as my wife was now being fucked again on all fours, with her arse up. Her head was dangling down, long black hair covering her face, she was enjoying as much as she can of this little unplanned once off adventure.

Once Paul had creamed again and after a little rest, we all went for a swim, obviously fully naked and satisfied. We found out the boys were leaving that arvo and had to go, but they both indicated that what we all did put the icing on the cake of their holiday, one they would never forget.

After they left, we stayed for a while talking about it, swimming, sunbaking, playing with each other. I teased her about the almost unbelievable situation at being fucked by three blokes on a beautiful desolate beach on a tropical island. She said where else would it have been this good. I agreed and we had beautiful couple sex. We both agreed that it was a fantastic out of the blue encounter that would be a great holiday memory for ever.

When we finally got back to the hotel for lunch, our friends had just ordered. Our normal waitress came up to us and advised that whatever we wanted for drinks and meal were already paid for by two young gentlemen. Our friends looked at us and asked what that was all about. Amy just said we had a great day at the beach. They did not seem convinced that that was a good enough reason, and Yan said that maybe they should have come with us. Amy replied, saying that would have been fun, but they did not ask any more questions.

But it got me thinking.

sydamy
sydamy
193 Followers