Amy Takes Over Mike

Story Info
Amy enters Mike's body for a diagnosis, but discovers more.
7.5k words
4.66
19.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put this under the Sci Fi & Fantasy category as it was most applicable, but other than the ability to enter another body, there are no sci fi or fantasy elements. I thought the idea of being able to enter another body was a fun April Fools idea. As always, comments and constructive criticism appreciated! Enjoy!

--------------------

Amy moved into the apartment across the hall from Mike five years ago. Mike saw her struggling to move some heavy items on her own and ran out to lend a hand. Ever since that day, they've been good friends. Amy immediately noticed how sexy Mike's forearms were, especially when he rolled up his sleeves to help carry one of her boxes, but she never had any romantic feelings for him, which was surprising because looks wise, he was everything she loved in a man. Tall, slender with just a bit of muscle, dark brown hair with darker brown eyes and of course those forearms. Besides, he has been in a relationship with Erica for as long as she's known him and she wasn't going to break that up. Amy had been single for years and didn't have a desire to change it anytime soon.

"I don't know what it is, but my stomach has been so sore the past several nights. Especially when I'm standing." Mike was trying to look tough as he complained to Amy, but was doing an awful job of it.

Amy works for a local hospital in the Advanced Research & Diagnosis department. It was a fancy way of saying that she worked with experimental medicine and treatments that were still in the process of being approved for the general public. Mike didn't know the specifics, but he knew she was a Doctor and was hoping to get some free medical advice.

"I'm sorry Mike, but you know I can't offer medical advice. I could lose my license and it could put me in legal jeopardy if something were to go wrong..." Amy felt bad and wanted to help, but breaking the rules was against everything she stood for. Not to mention, without proper medical equipment, the chance of her making a misdiagnosis was too high to risk.

"That makes sense. Thanks anyway." Mike turned around to go back to his apartment and as he opened his door he turned back around with a ridiculous grin, "We can't all be as healthy as you, so you can't blame a man for trying, right?"

Mike hoped that throwing in a compliment would help and was hopeful, because he knew healthy living was important to Amy. She was always training for different 5Ks, and her commitment to health showed. She was toned, athletic and much like Mike, on the slender side. She had smaller breasts, which she was thankful for as it made running easier.

Mike's plan worked. Something about that grin while he was in extreme pain and the genuine connection she felt with Mike filled Amy with immediate guilt. Sure, it was true that a misdiagnosis was possible without proper medical equipment, but she hosts Teladoc consultations from home and the newest diagnosis device she had could help in this situation.

"Actually, I have something in my apartment that I might be able to use to diagnose you. Come in." As soon as the words escaped Amy's mouth, she immediately wished it was possible to put them back in somehow. She could lose her job, her license and everything she had worked so hard for if word got out that she did this.

Amy was a lot of things, but a rule breaker or risk taker wasn't one of them. She followed everything the way it was supposed to be followed. She made sure to get eight hours of sleep a night. She ate healthy. She made sure to get some yoga in on days she could. When she accidentally found herself speeding more than 5 MPH over the speed limit she worried the rest of the drive a cop would pull her over.

Too late to go back on her word now. Mike was already in her apartment and wouldn't stop thanking her. She's stressed and has no idea what came over her or why she offered. She's never given into peer-pressure before. Throughout high school and college her friends were always trying to get her to drink with them, but she always declined. She didn't even have her first sip of alcohol until she was 26. The pressure back the was constant, but tonight, Mike wasn't even pressuring her. Why did you offer this Amy!? She couldn't stop yelling at herself in her head.

"Listen carefully Mike. I'm serious. What I'm about to do can not leave this room. You can't tell anyone. That includes Erica. I know you two have been together for years now, but you can never tell her. I will lose everything if this gets out. Promise me this stays between us. Hell, this might not even work." Amy was pleading with Mike.

Mike held his right arm up as if he were in a court room being sworn in. "Amy. I promise you I would never, ever, ever betray your trust in a million years. Even if this doesn't work, the fact that you're offering to help means more than you'll know."

Mike's assurance made Amy feel slightly better, but her heart still felt like it was trying to escape her chest. She couldn't believe she was in this situation and was nervous about every aspect of it.

"The department I work in uses the latest technology. Basically, we use experiment procedures that haven't yet been approved for use by the FDA. It's still safe, but the things we use and do sometimes sound like they're straight out of a sci-fi novel."

"Wow, I had no idea. Honestly, I trust you. If you say it's safe, do whatever you need."

Amy took a deep breath, "What I'm about to tell you is going to sound crazy, but it's true. I'm going to administer a dose of our newest experiment into your arm. It's a simple saline, except for one massive addition. Without getting into the specifics of the science, the easiest way to describe it is to think of the saline being full of microscopic machines that communicate with that headset over there. I'll put on the headset and begin my connection to the machines. What this means is that I will be living through you as long as I have the headset on. I'll see what you see. I'll feel what you feel. I'll hear all your thoughts. Essentially, I'll be experiencing your consciousness and you won't even notice I'm there unless I speak to you in your thoughts. You'll hear my voice in your head."

As soon as Amy was done, the mood of Mike changed from hope to shock. Part of her hoped he would think she was insane and walk out so she didn't have to go through with it. Instead, she felt embarrassed as soon as Mike started laughing. She had never seen him laugh so hard.

"Amy, please, don't make me laugh so hard. It's making my stomach hurt even more. If you can't help that's okay, but you don't need to make up wild stories. I don't want to pressure you to diagnose me if you don't want to. I'll try Urgent Care tomorrow if it persists."

Even though Amy was telling the truth, she was still embarrassed to be laughed at. Even though 99% of her wanted to let him leave so she didn't have to do this, the 1% that wanted to prove she wasn't a liar won out.

"I'm serious Mike. Now, roll up your sleeve so I can give you your shot. Your arm might be a bit tender after."

Amy's serious tone convinced Mike slightly that maybe she was telling the truth. He had never known her to be one to joke, so perhaps there was something to her story? Even if it weren't true, there was no way she would purposely ever harm him or betray his trust. What the hell, what's the worst that could happen? Mike thought to himself as he rolled up his right sleeve. As soon as his sleeve was up, Amy took a quiet mental note of his sexy forearm.

"There is one thing I should mention. We have strict rules at work that male patients have male doctors and female patients have female doctors. The thought process of this rule being that we don't know how it feels to be the other gender, which means diagnosing what is wrong could be hard. I've only done this with patients that are women. I don't know how it'll feel to be a man, so I can't guarantee I can successfully diagnose you. Do you still want me to do this?"

"I don't even know if I believe any of this, but assuming it's true, go for it. I'll do anything at this point have this pain go away." She can tell by Mike's tone that he doesn't believe her.

Amy spent the next several minutes working in silence and feeling judged by Mike. Normally he was chatty, but now he wasn't saying a word. She was starting to worry that she had ruined their friendship, but reassured herself that once he saw this was all true, things would be fine. Let him judge now, he'll see it's true. She began focusing on everything she needed to do. Powering on the headset and configuring the settings. Getting the shot ready for injection. Finding her alcohol to rub down his arm before the shot. It felt like an eternity, but finally, she had everything ready to go.

"You'll feel a slight pinch as the injection enters your blood. Most patients have described a burning feeling as it enters the bloodstream, but it goes away quickly." Amy grabbed Mike's arm, positioned it where it need to be and gave him the injection.

"Ah shit, that does burn! You weren't exaggerating."

Amy ignores Mike's comment and begins focusing on the headset waiting for the connection to be made with Mike. After a few seconds, the headset lets out a beep and the green light on the side turns on.

"Alright, we're connected. You mentioned the pain is worse when you stand, so please stand over there. I'm going to have a seat and put on the headset. Once I do, it'll take a few seconds for me to connect to your consciousness, but I'll speak to you in your mind once I'm in. Ready?

"If you say so Amy. Ready as I'll ever be.

Amy takes a seat, whips her long, blonde hair back and slides the headset on. Suddenly, the realization dawns on her that she's going to experience being a man. She's done this countless times, but always with another woman. All the feelings she had of wanting to prove to Mike she was telling the truth get set aside as she becomes incredibly anxious with the thought of becoming a man. She tries to convince herself it can't be that different and puts on the headset and waits for the connection.

An intense pressure surrounds Amy's head. She's heard that scuba divers can't dive too quickly, or the pressure will kill them, and this is what she imagines every time she does this. As soon as the pressure feels like it's too much it quickly disappears and she is now in Mike. Everything he feels and thinks she is now experiencing.

Immediately she is hit with the wave of skepticism that Mike is feeling. Have there been any hints that Amy is crazy before? and Maybe I should just walk out. She won't see me leaving with that giant headset on... Mike's thoughts are now being spoken to her. Amy is annoyed by these thoughts initially, but they quickly dissipate as she feels what it's like to be in Mike's body. I have a penis she thinks to herself. Not only that, she no longer feels the weight of her breasts on her chest or the weight of her hair on her head. Unfortunately for her, and for Mike, the pain in his stomach quickly comes into focus. As soon as it does, she can hear another thought from Mike, How much longer should I stand here?

"Hello Mike. Can you hear me?"

"HOLY SHIT! YOU WEREN'T FUCKING WITH ME!" Mike shouts way too loud and it echoes in Amy's head as she realizes that she not only heard his mind say it, she also heard it shouted physically in the same room.

"Please Mike. While we're connected, all you need to do is think what you want to say to me and I can hear it."

Amy begins noticing that she is having trouble focusing on the stomach pain and why she is here. Her mind continues to notice all the differences in how it feels to be a man. She can feel the stubble from Mike's face as if it is her own. She finds it itchy and wants to scratch it. She also can't get over how freeing it feels to have no weight on her chest. She doesn't have the large breasts, but until now, she never realized how accustomed she was to constantly feeling their weight. Lastly, there is of course the penis. No matter how much she tries to remain professional and not think of anything sexual, her mind keeps going back to the conscious feeling of there being a penis and a pair of testicles between her legs. The testicles she's indifferent to, but one part of her really enjoys the feeling of a penis. She does her best to focus back on the situation at hand.

"Let's try to pinpoint exactly where the pain is coming from. I need you to push lightly on the left side of your abdomen."

Mike takes his right arm and pushes it into his abdomen. To Amy, it's an odd feeling. Part of it feels like she's pushing her own hand into her abdomen, but her stomach isn't as hard as Mike's stomach. She's finding herself liking how it feels, but quickly focuses herself again.

"A little higher...no, lower...higher. To the left...a little more. Too far..."

Any excitement Amy felt is quickly consumed by annoyance as Mike can't seem to follow simple directions on where to push in. She becomes so annoyed she moves her arm where she wants it and as she does, it moves Mike's arm.

"Amy!?! You're controlling my arm? You can do that!?"

Amy had never tried to control someone she was connected with, so she had no idea it was a possibility. She was happy have discovered it though as it would make getting the hand where it needed to go much easier. She starts sliding his arm around to various parts of his stomach and the more of Mike's torso she feels with his own hand, the more she begins to realize she's becoming aroused.

"Hehe, that kind of tickles Amy. It's weird, you know how you can't tickle yourself? I know it's my hand, but with you controlling it, it's kind of ticklish..."

Mike giggling and talking about how ticklish it feels begins turning Amy on more. Part of her briefly considers sliding Mike's hand down further to his crotch. Maybe she could come up with an excuse why? She quickly dismisses the idea and feels guilty about even thinking it. The guilt doesn't last long though, as she begins feeling her new found penis getting harder. She's never owned a penis before, but she's enjoyed them, so she knows Mike isn't full erect, but can definitely tell it's getting there. She has memories of her ex referring to his 'half chub' and imagines this is what he was referring to. Amy wants nothing more than to stay in Mike longer to feel what it's like to be a fully aroused as a man. She even starts searching her mind for excuses she can use on why she needs to feel his penis. Suddenly, a realization hits her. What if her arousal is somehow causing the arousal on Mike? She begins to feel the guilt weighing on her and decides she needs to end this soon. She also realizes what is causing his abdominal pain and becomes slightly annoyed at how much of a big deal Mike was making this minor issue.

"Mike, the diagnosis is simple. All you have is indigestion and/or a buildup of gas. Take some Tums and Prilosec, it'll clear up quickly."

As soon as she says it, she can feel Mike's skepticism of the diagnosis. A familiar feeling from Mike she's learning.

"Remember Mike, I can hear your thoughts and feel your skepticism. That's really all it is. Go buy some tonight and it should be gone by tomorrow. Now, I'm going to disconnect."

A bright light blinds Amy. Her ears begin buzzing. She hates the feeling of disconnecting. Once the ringing stars to fade into the background she can feel she's back in her body. Her first thought is how much she misses having a penis, which she finds a bit odd since she never had thought of having one before. Next, she notices that her underwear is absolutely soaked. She can't remember the last time she was this wet. Amy quickly realizes that she needs to get Mike out of her apartment as soon as possible.

"After disconnecting I never feel too great, so why don't you head out to get what you need. I'm going to lay down." Amy does her best to sound sick, even though she's anything but.

"Of course. Hope the sickness doesn't last too long. Thanks so much for doing this. If the Tums & Prilosec work, I owe you!!" Mike stumbles out the door.

As soon as Amy hears the door to her apartment door close, she rushes to her bedroom. She hasn't been this turned on in years, if ever. Her hands are shaking as she has trouble getting her jeans unbuttoned. Finally she succeeds and jumps into bed. She doesn't masturbate often, but when she does, she likes to build the anticipation and see how long she can go before touching her clit. She enjoys reading an erotic story, closing her eyes and letting her mind wander. Before working between her legs she enjoys lightly rubbing her chest and slowly pinching her nipples. Tonight is different though, she can't wait a second. As soon as she is in bed the fingers of her right hand are already running circles around her clit.

"Ooooo Gooodddd" Amy moans into the darkness of her room. Moaning out loud while masturbating is also new to her. She usually keeps quiet, worrying that others will hear her through the paper thin apartment walls, but tonight she doesn't care. She's too turned on to care. Her mind can't stop thinking about what it felt like having that dick. Not only that, how it felt when her cock started to get hard. She begins having wild thoughts of what it would feel like to use that cock to fuck herself as she takes her other hand and slides two of her fingers into her pussy. She begins finger fucking herself while speeding up the motions on her clit as she imagines what it would feel like to own the cock going in and out of her pussy. After sliding her fingers in only four or five times she feels her orgasm beginning.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKK" Amy doesn't pay any attention on how loud she is and in the moment she doesn't care.

As soon as she begins cumming, she takes her hand off her clit and squeezes her tits harder than she ever has before while leaving other fingers still inside her. She imagines if she were fucking a woman, she would squeeze their tits as she came. Her pussy continues to contract around her fingers so strong she doesn't even know if she could remove her fingers if she wanted to. After several waves of pleasure, she lays in bed for several minutes not wanting to move.

As soon as she removes her fingers from herself, a wave of guilt crashes over her. Everything about this evening was wrong. She shouldn't have given medical advice off the clock. She shouldn't have allowed Mike to see the experimental devices currently being developed. She certainly should have kept her professionalism about the experience and focused entirely on Mike's pain and how to solve it. More than anything, she knows she shouldn't have found the invasion of Mike's privacy as erotic as it was. She does her best to ignore the guilt and sleep but spends the night tossing and turning.

After breakfast her mind is racing with memories of last night and her curiosity is beginning to get the best of her as she tries to convince herself otherwise. Amy tries her best to understand what she loved about having a penis, but can't. She has no desire to be a man permanently, hell she loves being a woman, but something about having that cock made her feel a confidence she hadn't felt before. She looks at the time and realizes it has been 12 hours since her experience when she suddenly remembers her training on the device.

It is important to connect with and diagnose the patient within 24 hours of injection. After 24 hours, the body will begin to destroy the machines and connecting to the patient will no longer be possible.