All Comments on 'Amy Takes Over Mike'

by TheTittyMaster

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
300WSM300WSMabout 1 year ago

Great story, love the concept. Would be a great tool for sex therapist or marriage counselor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FUCK! THAT WAS HOT!! I generally don't like futa, hermaphrodite, she-male, chick-with-a-dick stories, I click away in disgust in fact as soon as the hot, dominant woman in the story turns out to have a penis, but it's a world of difference that she's entering a man's body and using it for everyone's pleasure. And that her own body is cumming so hard as a result. If I were Mike, I'd want a repeat every weekend. I'm sure Erica would want it, too, knowing how much better a lover Mike is when possessed by Amy.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Spelling! You need better proof reading and editing.

ORIGINALDUCK4ORIGINALDUCK4about 1 year ago

great story please do follow ups with Amy and a new lover and a foursome with Erica and Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An unusual story line, well done!

DragosLoveDragosLoveabout 1 year ago

Please stop using italics for spoken dialog.

21stcv21stcvabout 1 year ago

Great idea, maybe Amy has transsexuals' neighbour who need diagnosing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can hardly believe how hot that was!!! Great imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was sexy as hell, and also just a really good story on any level.

jwoodiejwoodieabout 1 year ago

I agree with DragosLove: the use of italics for spoken dialog is confusing. For thoughts or telepathic conversation, italics are great, but not for spoken dialog. It took a while to figure out that Amy and Mike were talking out loud at the beginning of the story.

Other than that, good story, great premise and well told.

Marshal1Marshal112 months ago

Very hot story! The use of in head communication was quite fun.

MediganeMedigane12 months ago

Great story ! I'm in need for a follow up !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous