Amy Takes Over Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike drops Erica's legs and his body crashes on top of her. Amy can feel Mike's cock twitching every few seconds as the last remnants of cum continue to dribble out. Mike's and Erica are both covered in sweat. Erica reaches to Mike's face, turns it toward her and kisses it deeply.

"Holy fuck Mike, that was incredible."

"Glad you liked it, you deserved it baby."

Erica wraps her arms around Mike and pulls him closer as they lay together in bed with Mike still inside her. Amy can feel Mike's conflicted emotions, but eventually he says something in his head to Amy that surprises her, Thank you Amy. I'll use those moves in the future. Please though, let me have this moment with Erica alone.

Disconnect.

Amy understands why Mike wanted the tender moment with Erica for himself and doesn't hesitate to disconnect. Back alone in her apartment, she misses the touch and connection she was feeling only seconds earlier. She takes a mental note that maybe it's time to try dating again. Imagine the fun to be had with this device and a willing partner. That can wait until tomorrow though. Amy stumbles to her bed and passes out.