Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 14

Story Info
Struggles of Being an Amazon.
6.9k words
4.4
7.4k
6

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,812 Followers

Reality had come into question several times in Amy life. She grew early to tower over everyone in school, got a modelling gig, coasted by at college and met a marvellous futa she called her girlfriend for years now, then Eliza's brilliance came into play. The results of that pulsed and oozed in the bathroom, gradually softening while Amanda trudged through its emissions. She came into view over the softening log. Jizz covered her from head to toe, but in a tasteful way in that it let her best aspects shine through.

"Holy fuck! That was amazing!" Amanda giggled, hugging the Amazon's balls.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"You'll see, but come on, admit it, that was the best orgasm ever!"

"Yeah," Amy said, lifting her up to once more straddle her crotch, "All thanks to a certain someone fisting my ass."

"I wanted to make you cum," Amanda sighed, sinking into the squishy mess of Amy's tits, "My cock's too small to fuck you properly anymore, so I needed to improvise."

"I meant it when I said 'it's nice'," Amy said.

"Yeah, but that's not good enough. From now on, I'm gonna fist and punch-fuck your holes much as possible. And maybe a little more..."

"Like what?"

"When I was eating you out, I got my whole head inside you. If I'd tried a bit more, my shoulders would've fit too. After that it's smooth sailing."

"You want to... what? Body-fuck my pussy?"

"It's called unbirthing and yes. Fuck, with you this big now we can do all kinds of vore-play. How's your regurgitation?"

"Why do I love you?" Amy shook her head and lifted her higher, planting a face-smothering kiss on her, licking up the leftover emissions, "We really should clean up though. It's late." A yawn from both punctuated the observation. They wouldn't be able to clean up everything of course. That'd take a whole team and probably some industrial grade suction equipment. For the meantime, they at least had a functioning bathtub and shower to clean themselves.

"That's gonna be tricky, come on," Amanda hopped down and led her by the finger, so big it took all her hand just to cover half of it. It was like a baby's hand. Amy snickered under her breath, which turned into a shocked inhale when she got a full view of the bathroom.

"Oh..."

Everything, from the shower curtain that went mostly unused, to the windows and sink was covered in cum. Not a little bit either. Heavy globs of the stuff clung to the walls, lazily slid down to pool on the floors and into the tub, which itself was already up to the brim with semen. Amanda shoved the window wide open, letting in fresh air that did next to nothing against the pungent fumes. Thick vapours wafted from every square inch.

Clean up would take hours, if not days. And that would need them not to do anything like this in the near future too, which didn't bode well at all. While the late hour and events had drained Amy, her libido didn't often follow rules. All it'd take was Amanda talking about that 'vore' stuff and a repeat was inevitable.

Not that she minded.

"I know we need to clean, but..." Amanda detached from the Amazon and leapt into the tub of jizz, coming up with a renewed layer of white all over her, "Oh god, it's still so thick!"

"I can't believe you," Amy said and sat on the floor, her chest still clearing the rim. She dipped a hand in, "Wow, it's so warm."

"It's great," Amanda cooed.

"Is this why you were covered in cum earlier?"

"Yup. Couldn't help myself," Amanda said, "Your cum is so nice. I really mean it. It's like a living thing, squeezing me on all sides, like a massage. And it's so warm and smelly in the best way. I wonder if that's what your balls are like. Oh, can I try that sometime?"

"Going into my balls?" Amy asked, an incredulous brow notched.

"Yeah."

"Uh, I guess? If it's possible."

"Amy, we have a friend that can shrink people to two inches tall, I think we can manage this. Oh fuck, I can't wait to try that. I bet it'll be so cosy in them. Or maybe it's more like a cavern. Guess it depends on how small I go, but if I'm too small than you won't get anything from it."

"Are you serious?" In response, Amanda reclined back and raised her hips, her nine-inch cock breaking the surface. The layers of cum on it gave the illusion of a much fatter girth.

"Very... hey babe?" Amanda wriggled her hips, sloshing cum over the sides, "You know how I worked super hard to get you off so much tonight? Think you could give me some love too?"

"Is that a good idea?" Amy fretted. While her cock was docile for the moment, being in this room, smelling the product of her orgasm, and having Amanda tease her would lead to disaster. Especially if she started blowing her and tasting all that gooey cum. It did resemble pudding, almost like a panna cotta.

"At least a handjob, come on, you owe me. Like fifty bucks, but maybe I can let it slide if you..."

"Are you really blackmailing your girlfriend for a handjob?"

"Yeah."

"Fine," Amy chuckled and reached over to grab her lover's cock, adequate for so much of their relationship. Now it felt so small, her hand enveloping the entire shaft, leaving only the cute head to peak out. Perhaps the size wouldn't satisfy Amy anymore, but she did love it. Amanda had the perfect blend of sexes in her member, from its girth and understated veins, to the ruddy colour from years of experience. The foreskin slipped over the head and between Amy's fingers, feeling like silk.

Oh the two, Amanda cared for her cock the most. A soft landscape of hairs occupied her groin, which tickled the Amazon's hand as it slid down. Slimy bridges connected them and her skin as she moved away. Sometimes the futa would go the extra mile with her trimmings and make Amy's name using her hairs, or completely shave and paint the words. Once she even used a very resistant paint that took weeks to wash off, meaning the entire sorority got a good look of her 'Super Special Amazon Tamer'. At least it distracted from that time she dyed the hairs a rainbow of colours.

"I love you," Amy said and leaned over the tub for a kiss, moving her hand faster now and squeezing her fingers in their favourite symphony: Amanda's Moans in A Minor.

"Oh god, love you too, babe... hmm, ooh." It took a special knowledge of the futa to make her moan in tune, something no other had managed yet. Maybe she did it because Amy liked it so much, but that didn't matter; it was their thing.

"Are you gonna cum?" Amy asked.

"Mmm hmm."

"Is that what you're gonna do in my balls?" Amy teased. While she didn't really get the fascination, the idea of a shrunken Amanda sliding down her cock was hot, "Are you gonna jerk off and add your load to them?"

"Yes, yes, fuck yes..."

"What about my womb? If you're gonna do that to my balls, then my womb's gonna feel so left out. You'll have to go up there and jerk off again. Then in my ass just to be fair."

"And your mouth. Oh fuck, it'll be so hot with you holding me between your teeth while your tongue tastes me. Ah! Fuck!" Despite the previous loads of the evening, Amanda's climax launched several feet in the air and splashed back into the tub, adding a meagre amount to the gallons upon gallons, "I wanna snuggle."

Amy sat up and rested her tits over the edge, their bottoms dipped into the pool.

"No," Amanda whined, "I mean snuggle."

"Okay, okay," Amy said, not that she resisted much. The cleaners for Futa Era were incredible. For all they knew, the mess would be cleaned up when they woke up, though Amy doubted they'd want to work afterwards.

She climbed in behind Amanda, who made room for the Amazon's egregious cock. Her mass displaced most of the cum, forcing it over the edges and re-flooding the already drenched floors, and her legs wouldn't fit without bending, however she made it all the way in and had a half-asleep Amanda nestled into her. It really was nice.

"It's a like a water bed all around me," Amy said.

"Oh, oh! We should get one, but fill it with your cum! That'd be so fucking hot, sleeping and fucking on a cum-bed," Amanda said, "Hmm, there's so much to try now."

"Like what?" Amy asked.

"Hmm, like lot's oh stuff," Amanda murmured, eyes drifting off.

"Hey, we still need to clean ourselves before bed," Amy chided the smaller futa.

"I know, I know. Never thought a handjob would take so much outta me," Amanda said, "Or maybe it's the cum bath. I really like I could just doze off and never leave here."

Amy sighed, "There'll be more cum. I'm already filling up. Let's go to bed and see what other fun we can have in the morning."

"Okay."

Cum was a strange thing to wash off. Sometimes it came off with just a stream of water, other times it clung to skin like moss and required a thorough scrubbing, which the two futanari were more than happy to offer one another. Amy's cock remained dormant in a small miracle. She didn't how they'd sleep if it got hard and didn't go down again.

What semen didn't come off under a shower required towels. Amanda wavered on her feet as giant hands moved around her body, rubbing her down and caking several towels in seed. They didn't even try cleaning up their lower legs, given the pervasive layers of cum all over the floor. Wherever either of them stepped created a splash, more so for Amy, often spreading droplets onto places that had otherwise escaped a dredging. Finally, they reached the bed.

Amy sat on the edge, her legs stretched out clear to the other wall. Her girlfriend leaned on her side, eyes half-shut and with a dozy grin on her lips as she tried doing the same. Both their feet were covered in cum, which created little webs as they stretched out their toes. Even with perspective on Amanda's side, her feet still seemed tiny by comparison.

"What size shoe do you think I am now?" Amy asked, wriggling her toes and enjoying the squishy sensation.

"Who knows? Won't fit in mine."

"Maybe I should try?"

"Don't," Amanda groaned with a tired smack on the Amazon's breast. Though light, it was enough to send tsunami waves through the plush shape.

"Tomorrow's gonna be a fun day, huh?"

"Yeah."

"It's like a whole new world," Amy said, laying back and taking her love with her. Even with her feet so far off the end, her head still reached the pillows, "You guys all look so small now. Well, small-er. Doors are literal pains in the ass. None of my clothes fit. My cocks bigger than most people are tall."

"Oh, that reminds me!" Amanda perked up and shuffled down the Amazon's body to her crotch.

"Maddy," Amy warned. It was tough enough staying flaccid when the whole room reeked of her cum, and with the futa's naked body always against her.

"I'm not gonna start anything, just wanna try something before I pass out," Amanda said and reached the end of her girlfriend's behemoth cock. The head peeked out from the foreskin, wiped clean yet still exuding the same pungent aroma that surrounded them. It almost seemed to wink at Amanda as she laid over it, then rolled back, taking the shaft with her. Coils bound her body as her face greeted the Amazon once more. A lop-sided grin slowly drifted off when the futa couldn't sustain her energy.

"Guess you're sleeping sorta in my dick tonight," Amy rolled her eyes, once again struck by what would become her daily life. It was sexy how she could wrap her cock around someone like a python, though she'd need a few more feet to fully cover someone, but that was just a matter of time. She needed Shrinkage just to fuck her lover now, although they hadn't even tried yet. The idea stiffened her cock around Amanda. Fortunately, the day's events also caught up to her and her mind drifted into dreamland.

Amanda was first to awaken. She'd been on the cusp of wakefulness for half an hour, unsure whether she could be bothered to get up yet, then she realised a very important thing she needed to do; measure Amy. Much as speculation was fun, knowing the hard numbers of her lover's extravagant body was far, far too enticing. Easily double her height, which meant a minimum of eleven feet tall, a cock that almost matched, and tits big enough to lay on. But just how big were they?

Her eyes burst open and found a purple shape blocked her vision. A long slit dug into the peak, slightly ajar, enough for her to peer down an endless, slimy void. Oh right, she'd gone to sleep wrapped up in Amy's cock. Her own member jerked to life, tremors rocked through it and her balls, echoing in her pussy. If only she could take such a monster.

But why not? She'd been fucked by Amy and Yuri at the same time before. Sure they weren't in the same hole, nor were they nearly half as massive, but if she could handle two of the biggest Amazon futanari she knew of, then maybe...

Thoughts for later. Amanda extracted herself to a few grunts and low, powerful moans from her sleeping beauty, and planted her feet on solid, slimy ground. Even after several hours, Amy's seed hadn't dried much at all. Only the rare patch had crusted over. She savoured it for a second, then headed straight for her dresser and found her tape measure a moment later, before reality set in. It was only seven feet.

"Clary, you got a tape measure? Mine's not long enough," Amanda asked, deciding to search while feeding herself some breakfast. She'd already asked Jade without any luck, and Dana wasn't around.

"Hmm?" The busty singer looked up from her pasta dish, "Uh huh, top drawer. About ten feet I think."

"That's not enough either," Amanda sighed.

"Or was it metres?" Clary frowned, "Sorry, brain's still waking up. Go check, I'm like fifty percent sure it's metres."

Amanda shrugged and looked. The sorority's resident singer didn't have the best memory for numbers, head usually occupied with melodies or lyrics, so it didn't surprise her to find the measure was in feet, though it wasn't ten, but twenty. Good enough, Amanda thought and thanked her, before returning to her dozing giant.

Of course Amy was still asleep. It took something pressing for her to get up on time, usually a cock or two prodding her sides, or her cock doing the prodding. That worked in Amanda's favour. She wanted to surprise her later with just how massive she'd become. They already had measurements from Amy's former 'normal' states, from seven feet, to seven and a half, and her most recent record of eight that was now blown away completely. One thing Amanda loved more than anything about a sleeping Amy was her susceptibility.

"Straighten your legs, babe," Amanda whispered into her ear, which prompted a soft groan, before the giant did so, "Now stay like that, okay?"

"Hmm-kay..."

"Good girl," Amanda grinned and started the arduous task of measuring someone that defied even Amazonian norms. Was she the biggest one in the world now? Probably. Amanda hadn't heard of someone bigger than ten feet before, an honour reserved for Yuri, but there had to be plenty of undocumented Amazons. The world was a huge place after all.

If there was someone bigger, however, then all Amy needed was to grow again. Amanda's steady hand wavered, caught between completing her task, wanting to touch herself to the thought, and wanting to worship her lover. What would the next growth spurt be like? Was this just a taste and Amy's body was preparing to go into overdrive for next time? Another dose of Shrinkage, even the regular kind, might result in another five feet.

"If that's what she wants," Amanda chided herself. Much as the idea titillated her, to the point her pussy juice was gushing down her thighs, it was Amy's body. Not that she wouldn't do her best to convince the Amazon of how awesome it'd be for her to be just a bit bigger, enough that Amanda could slide into her body without any issue. If she was twenty feet, then her cock would be more than enough to fully engulf Amanda's body. Maybe they could even use it against Futa Alpha?

"Calm down. Got work to do," Amanda said to her cock, which ached in longing to continue the fantasy. With Amy's measurements noted down and time on her side, she had more surprises in store, though she'd need some help given the size of it. But it'd be worthwhile. She pulled out her phone and dialled her friend in the theatre department.

"Hey, Steph? Any chance you could help with a custom order? A big one."

When Amy woke up, she was alone. Nothing unusual about that, she normally slept past Amanda unless they were horny in the morning. Her cock was soft to her relief, nor had it grown overnight as she'd feared. No birds nesting on her dick today. Her feet brushed the wall as she stretched and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Nature called for her to use the bathroom, which posed an interesting challenge.

Entering wasn't an issue, but angling her cock to the toilet was like wrestling a stubborn cable into place. The floor didn't help. Each time she lost her grip, the shaft would slam into the still moist layers and become that much harder to manage. Not to mention the stimulation it provided, gradually filling out the ever-turgid veins along its length. Her balls rumbled against her legs, powerful enough to almost knock her down.

Did she really need to cum that bad already? Most days she could go a whole morning without the insistent ball quakes, unless the growth had been biased to her production. Amy rubbed at her scrotum, finding it smooth against each orb. Yeah, she needed to cum soon. But first her bladder demanded attention.

She settled for resting her melon-sized glans on the toilet rim and held it in place as best she could. It worked with minimal mess, not that anyone would notice it amongst the still dripping cock goo she'd unleashed last night. With that predicament finished, Amy went back to her queen-sized bed, now too small for her. Even with her back propped on the headboard, her gooey feet hung well over the edge. She didn't curl up, worried about concentrating her weight and breaking the floor.

"We're gonna need to move," Amy said to the ceiling. The attic-turned-bedroom was spacious, yes, enough that they'd lived there for years without issue despite one being an Amazon, but she'd at least doubled in mass since then. Being on the top floor of a three-story sorority house was disaster waiting to happen. She'd already ruined several doors just to get back up there.

Thoughts for later, she decided and her stomach growled its agreement. A new obstacle stood in her path; how to get down without destroying stuff? Going out Clary's window wasn't really a choice, given how full her balls felt and that she'd struggled enough with help and lube. Sighing, Amy felt around for her phone. Hopefully her fingers weren't too big to use it.

"Got you." Amy got the device, equipped with a 6.5in screen that resembled an old Nokia in her grip. Trying to use the fingerprint scanner and her pin didn't work as her fingers had, indeed, overgrown it. The eye scan still worked though. Of course, texting was beyond her. She'd need a tablet, or one of the new folding phones to make it work now. Again, troubles for later.

"Call Clary," she said. The singer was often the only one left in the house, most of her classes took place in the afternoons, so it was her best bet. To her relief, she picked up. A short conversation later, and Clary was on her way with a platter of breakfast items. Good thing modelling paid well, otherwise food costs would be a massive issue. As would clothes.

"Oh wow," Clary said upon entering, which let loose a small wave of cum. Her eyes bulged as she took in Amy's new physique, despite having an up close introduction last night, "I honestly thought I dreamt it up."

"Yeah, I get that," Amy said and took the tray from her, stomach growling at the sight of scrambled eggs, bacon, two bowls of cereal and a pitcher of orange juice, "Guess waitressing really helps out, huh?"

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,812 Followers
12