All Comments on 'Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 14'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
akira7777akira7777almost 3 years ago

Great please continue story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weird, warped, and fucking hilarious…I love it! The fantasy induced imagination required to come up with stories like this is brilliant. It is so strange to read a story based on a fantasy that has characters that are building their own fantasies between each of them while being part of a fantasy that is in a fantasy. How many layers deep can it get? I completely understand how a fantasy can manage to overwhelm your best judgement but once things finally settle after doing whatever damage has been done, that’s when the reality sets in and that makes this piece of work all the better. Now I have to go back and read from the beginning to see how we got to this point in the story which along with the future chapters, I am totally looking forward to. Thanks for this incredibly entertaining tale and especially all the time, energy, and imagination you put into this work.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BRILLIANT!!! Just brilliant, absolutely love this series, can’t wait till Amy starts to well and truly cockvore others, particularly if it’s told from their perspective with snippets from Amy’s POV. Love your work and please add to this story ASAP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...