Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, surprising how useful a skill it is," Clary chuckled and sat down, not minding that her socks were soaked through in semen, "Any idea how big you are?"

Amy shrugged and swallowed her mouthful, "Kinda, not really though. Everyone thinks I grew about five feet from last time."

"Five feet..." Clary whispered and squeezed her thighs together.

"In height that is," Amy added, focusing instead on her meal, "My cock must've gained, like, six or seven. Flaccid. Hard is more like nine."

"Holy fuck, you could swallow someone with that," Clary said.

"I doubt it."

"No, no. I mean it! Haven't you heard of a python swallowing a person. Maybe your dick can do that too?"

"Jeez, first Amanda, now you. What's so hot about getting swallowed by a penis anyway?"

"Well, I mean," Clary blushed, "Think about it, right? The feeling of having something so deep in you, or being so deep in someone else. It's that feeling of closeness, right? Like there's nothing between the two of you. Ooh, if only..."

Amy recognised the look of someone pining for another. Plenty of people wore it around her, though it seemed Clary's desire was for someone else, despite her hand drifting to rest on Amy's tree trunk cock.

"Who is it?" Amy asked.

"Huh? Oh, um... nobody. Oh, shit, sorry," Clary said and pulled her hand away, then used it to brush some hair from her face, though not without an audible sniff, "It's just..."

"A lot?" Amy giggled when she nodded, "Yeah, I get it. Actually, when I'm done here, mind helping me outside? My balls are getting a bit sore."

"Your balls?" Clary looked at them, too infatuated by the cock to even notice the egregious globes. Their skin had taken on a glossy sheen, almost like a pregnant glow, which wasn't wrong. She just didn't have a child, but the catalyst for millions of them. Well, given her production, probably billions, "Whoa, yeah, they look pretty full."

"Think you can help?"

"Uh, with emptying them or getting you outside?"

"Why not both?" Amy grinned, "I won't fuck you, don't worry. I mean, this thing wouldn't fit anyway, but I'd the company."

"Sure. With pleasure."

Getting out proved harder than expected. While Amy's mould was left in the doors from last night, her balls were fuller, widening the previous indents and stimulating her further. Every bit of progress filled out her cock a little more, the slumbering python stiffening and rising between her legs. They made it to Clary's room by the time it was a solid semi. It was cramped for the Amazon, with only a nine-foot ceiling.

"Okay," Clary said once they were in, "How do we do this?"

"Uh... no idea." With the various pieces of furniture in the normally adequate room, she couldn't manoeuvre without knocking things over. All she had was a straight path to the balcony. Well, the point was just to cum without flooding the house, and her cock would reach. "Think I've just gotta do it out the window.

"Is that safe?"

"Better than a cum flood, right?"

"True, okay. How thick is your hard on, anyway?"

"No clue."

"Right. Let me move some stuff just to be safe then."

On the way down, Amy had been focused on making as little a mess as possible. She still left cum stains from her feet and cock, and her balls furthered the destruction on the doors, but she was mostly successful, which meant she'd paid little attention to her friend's body. Clary wore her usual home attire; an oversized shirt from one of her many admirers, which slid off one shoulder and barely made it around her rack, coupled with a delicious pair of yoga pants that left little to the imagination. Such as whether she wore any underwear. She didn't.

They also told Amy just how excited the girl was. A dark patch spread out along the cobalt leggings, creeping down her thighs from the front and back, though she didn't seem to realise it. What really caught the Amazon's attention, and stiffened her cock, was the way they clung to Clary's shape. Not only did they follow the flare of her waspish hips, they pressed flush against her pussy and made known how fat her clit was. Each step she made sent mouth-watering ripples through her curves.

Then she was on her bed, stretching for something Amy didn't bother to notice. One leg lagged behind, while she pulled the other toward her chest, almost in a splits, which only made her voluptuous ass cheeks stand out all the more. Her knee squished into her breast, letting it peer behind the redhead and taunt Amy's desires.

It was weird. No matter how big Amy grew, even before she was a certified Amazon, other bodies still tantalised her. She knew it was nature to desire others, but given the fact she had the biggest figure around, one would think other chests would bore her when they barely measured to half her bust size. A tremor rocked her hardening prick, the memory of Amanda squirming in her cleavage, all but drowning in it. Her hand wandered to a tit and squeezed a nipple.

There's still so much of her body to explore, Amy thought. Amanda had been pretty thorough last night, but how much had she really discovered, how much could she find out about the Amazon? Just tweaking a nipple, engorged to the size of a stout bottle, had her chest vibrating with moans.

"Okay, that's about everything. Should be... good to... go..."

"Sorry, getting really full and this is pretty new," Amy said, still twisting and pulling and squeezing her tit. Clary didn't look at her as she spoke, instead following the rapid progress of the cock as it lifted off the ground toward the balcony. 'Little' drops of pre-cum dripped streamed from the purple head, collecting around the bundle of foreskin and falling to the ground. It soaked into the carpeting, though Clary wasn't worried about that.

"So, what should I do? You're the expert," Clary said, rooted in place by the sight.

"I only just grew this big," Amy moaned, both hands now mauling her breasts. Even for her, she'd need at least two, maybe three, to really handle each globe. She'd seen novelty beachballs smaller than them.

"What did Amanda do?"

"Oh, a little of this, hmm... a little of that... Just do what you want."

"Yeah, okay. What I want." Clary crawled over her bed toward Amy's peak, now poking onto her balcony. Clary's room was about ten feet from wall to wall, yet the Amazon's cock kept going, even with her being at least a foot into the room thanks to her bodacious figure. It had to be almost twice Clary's size in length and girth. The growth stopped at the bannister to overlook the sorority's yard and their pool.

Amy fondled her tits and brought them to her lips. Both nipples filled her mouth, their texture like a tender steak, yet the flavour was sweet and heady, a mix of her body wash and natural muskiness. They squished between her teeth, gushing pleasure rather than juices, while her fingers undulated along the mountains in search of hidden bliss. She inhaled around them, cheeks turning concave, before coming free with a pop and gasp. It didn't take long for her to locate the reason.

While Amy was preoccupied with her nipples, Clary moved to the balcony. While the Amazon was distracted, she looked deep into the cum hole, spread wider than her face by her fingers, which delved a little deeper as her mind was pulled into the depths. The scent of cum blasted at her each time Amy moaned, the fumes of her seed pushed out, followed by a slimy eruption of pre that coated her down to the forearms and dripped onto her knees. Her own pussy drooled in lust as her arms slid in.

Deeper. Deeper. Clary leaned in close to the slit, huffing its musk, all but tasting it on her tongue, then it was against her lips and her arms were up to the biceps. Each undulation through its length pulled on her, as if to devour her whole. She rubbed her thighs together, barely even touching her inflamed cunny, and pushed her nose into Amy's cock. A spurt of pre-cum coated her face and seemed to ooze into her mind.

She blinked it away, but the darkness remained even when she opened her eyes. The scent was different, far stronger, and her arms were against her cheeks. Tremors ran through her unusually soft surroundings, which clenched and coated her in slime. A thudding noise pumped all around her, reverberated in her ears and body. She gasped when it relaxed, not realising she'd held her breath, and tasted the slime. Pre-cum!

It was pre-cum! Which meant this was inside Amy's cock! Pressure ramped up inside Clary's gut, then released in a spectacular flood of ecstasy. Her whole body vibrated with it and a trembling scream escaped down the tunnel of Amy's behemoth.

Dreams could come true. Clary hadn't told anyone her fetish, she didn't think they'd understand, and there wasn't anything they could do to make it come true regardless, but when Amy grew hope blossomed. It took a while, but now she could finally fulfil her deepest fantasies. Joining this sorority was easily the best choice of her life.

Now she just needed to take it further. The first step in that journey was getting her shoulders in, then her breasts and hips, and if she did that, it was just a matter of squirming her way down until she reached the balls. Once there, she could float in a literal world of cum, drink it to her heart's content, and rub it into her skin until she reeked of nothing but jizz. A problem stood in her path as her shoulders squeezed in.

"Goddammit fucking big titties!" Amy shouted from outside as the stowaway in her cock shoved against it and clawed at her tube to try fitting her boobs in. But they wouldn't. The shoulders glided in, but no amount of lube, natural or otherwise, would let her any deeper. Clary squirmed, tried every angle with no luck, before going limp with a petulant sigh.

"Weren't you trying to help me cum?" Amy asked, voice muffled by the walls of her cock.

Clary took a deep breath cum-ripened air, "Okay." It wasn't Amy's fault she wasn't big enough yet, but that would change eventually. There was no way she could fuck Amanda like this, so she'd shrink and grow again and again. When she did, then Clary would try again, often as was necessary. For now, her friend needed help.

"What's going on here?" Amanda's voice appeared, faint against the thudding of Amy's heart that ramped up in her presence.

"Oh, hey Maddy," Amy said, "Clary's just helping me get off. Didn't want to flood our room."

"Clary?" She could hear the frown in the futa's voice and kicked up with her legs, signalling her presence, "Oh... OH!" Footsteps rushed to Clary's side, then hands were on her hanging tits, "Wait, wait, wait... She's in your cock!"

"Yeah."

"Oh my fucking god that's so hot fuck!" Amanda gibbered, then rushed away with a final squeeze of the singer's chest, "You stay right there, Clary. I'll handle this end."

"What do you... ooooh, fuck," Amy moaned, her dick clamped down on Clary and jerked, lifting her feet off the floor. A surge of pre-cum washed over the trapped girl, drowning her in its viscosity. With her blocking the exit, it oozed out and down her body, soaking through her shirt. Half a minute passed without the surge thinning, instead it worsened the longer Amy moaned, which never even paused. What was Amanda doing to her? Clary wondered, then her mind stopped as the cock squeezed again and pushed her partway out.

Unless the pre-cum found a better exit soon, she might drown. One and a half minutes was Clary's record, which she was drawing dangerously close to, judging by the fire in her lungs. She exhaled, but Amy's pre-cum kept her from emptying her reserves. Then Amy yelped, more of a squeak, and her cock lurched again, but stronger this time. More pre-cum shoved against the singer while the walls closed tighter.

Fuck! Clary finally relented and pushed on the insides. Amid a fountain of pre, she landed on her ass, drenched in dick juice and mired in a mix of disappointment and arousal. More slime poured out, gluing her hair down. Her shoulders and upward felt so cold in the open air. Even the stench of Amy's cock, which hovered overhead, wasn't nearly as pleasant. But given the constant flow, there was no way she'd get her head back in without the same issue.

There were still parts of her that hadn't experienced it. Clary slurped pre from around her lips, then stood and shoved her sodden pants down, pausing only to look at the lovers. She couldn't see much of Amanda, only her shoulder and some of her hair, but her movements said exactly what she was doing, as did the constant squelching. Amy, meanwhile, had her eyes shut as she moaned and groped herself. Her cock was left entirely to Clary.

"Let's try this," she said and laid down, yanking her shirt up enough to free her own humongous tits. They flattened under gravity, and the weight of Amy's pre, but the nipples rose to meet her hand. The other busied itself with aiming the behemoth cock down, before she lined a foot up and pushed it in. What little slime couldn't escape was squeezed out by her calf, then her thigh. Her chest was too big to get in, however her ass wasn't nearly as large.

"Come on," Clary panted, her arousal burgeoning as she watched herself line the other foot up and push in. Just like so many of fantasies, it was like Amy's dick was swallowing her bit by bit, though she usually imagined someone else in the Amazon's place. But that would never happen, while this was on the verge of fathomable.

Her efforts slowed as her knees entered and the cock started on her thighs. Every inch she sank ramped her arousal higher, compelling a hand between her slowly devoured legs to finger herself, adding her meagre juices to the mess from Amy's stretching slit. Amanda changed tactics on her part, causing the Amazon to yelp again, her cock slurping on Clary and pulling her in to her hips. Reaching behind her, Clary pushed on the bannister and forced herself to the waist. All her legs and part of her hand, still fingering her cunt, were inside a cock.

"Oh god, oh god," Clary worked at folds faster, unable to hear the lurid noises it made, yet keenly aware that part of the goo pouring onto her was her own juices. As she worked toward her own climax, her first inside a dick, more of her body vanished inside of it. Past her navel, over the peek of her stomach, before squishing against her plump tits. With how they poured off her chest, soft or not, they were wider than her shoulders. No wonder they didn't fit, she thought.

Yet.

Between her gyrations and Amanda's moves, Amy could only last so long. Pulsations ran through her cock, squeezing on Clary and even forcing her fingers to go deeper, while the redhead's legs kicked in her own pleasure. Through hazy eyes, she peered around the behemoth swallowing her to try and watch Amanda, who did the same and made sure her long, punching motions were obvious. As were the jiggles in Amy's thighs and hips.

Yet the Amazon held on. Despite her claims that she needed to cum, she refused to orgasm, even with stimulus on all sides.

"I measured you when you were asleep by the way," Amanda said, just loud enough for Clary to hear over her own moans.

"Y-yeah?" Amy mumbled around a nipple, the other maimed by her fingers.

"Wanna know just how huge you are now? Because it's pretty big."

"Go... go ahead."

"You're thirteen feet two inches tall," Amanda spoke as if she were seducing a new lover by telling them she didn't have underwear on, "From head to toe. Wanna know your cup size?"

"Uh huh," Amy's voice was higher now, breathless with anticipation. Not that half-devoured redhead was any better, as she contained her moans to hear.

"You don't have one. You're too big for the system. But I tried anyway. Your tits are like thirty inches, which means you're four inches too big for a Z-cup. And that's only an estimate, because they're so big and squishy it was hard to get a proper measurement."

"What about her dick?" Clary asked. She tucked her thumb into her palm as she stretched her pussy from within the Amazon's penis.

"Hmm, that's the best part," Amanda said and removed a hand, covered in opaque juices, from behind her lover to slam it against the egregious scrotum resting on the floor, "These babies, when they're not about to blow, are forty-two inches wide, which means they can hold almost a thousand litres of cum. Right now, they're probably almost twice that."

"I wish I could see inside them," Clary sulked, though the values still pushed her delight to new heights.

"Your cock," Amanda continued, returning her hand back to its slimy duties, "Is seven fucking feet when soft."

"Seven... feet?" Amy moaned, staring across her length as if just now realising its sheer majesty.

"Flaccid," Amanda said, "You're so well-behaved when you're asleep, you know? I just had to tell you to 'get hard'. Wanna know how big this thing is? How big you have to be to swallow someone up to their oversized titties?"

"Yes." Amy brought her other nipple to her lips, mauling them as she awaited the final, most important number - at least to Clary.

"Ten feet. Over three metres long, babe. Your cock alone is as tall as Yuri. It's almost twice as big as everyone here. If not for Clary's huge boobies, you'd have swallowed her whole. She'd be in your balls, cumming her brains out, until you shoot her out with a thousand litres of jizz. How's that sound? Amy?"

"I'm cumming!" Amy shouted, her enormous lungs powerful enough to shake the room. Or perhaps her balls were responsible, as they rumbled and swelled further, before contracting. The thirteen-foot Amazon's cock bloated from its base and gradually moved further up. Clary gasped when the first drops of true semen enveloped her feet, and redoubled her efforts in fisting herself as it rose up her body. Then it caught at the peak.

The girth expanded more and more as Amy's balls swelled and emptied, trying to unleash their load. As the pressure built in and around Clary, her legs lost all freedom in the dense sludge, thickening with every failed ejaculation. Finally, as her whole body jerked, as if her fist yanked the orgasm from her depths, Amy's force overwhelmed the blockage of her body and launched her clean over the balcony. Blizzards worth of cum flew with her, yet she was oblivious to it all as her eyes rolled and her body convulsed.

"Keep cumming, babe!" Amanda cheered, both hands now in her giant love's ass, each massaging and torturing the appropriately huge prostate.

"Can't... exactly... stop!" Amy grunted with each twitch of her sexes. Not only her cock and balls, but her pussy was squirting with violent force. Amanda kept up her assault, enraptured by the sight of so much cum, even if she'd witnessed a similar display just last night. Globs of semen thicker than grapefruit erupted into the air and fell just as fast under gravity's command.

Cries of shock reached them from down below.

"What the fuck? Is that Clary?"

"Fuck Clary, is this all cum?!"

"Amy?! What the fuck?!"

"No, wait... this gives me an idea."


12