Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 15

Story Info
Party Like an Amazon.
7.5k words
4.71
7.1k
5
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,788 Followers

Reveal parties were some of the best fun anyone could have, especially when the 'reveal' was unknown. It could be for a pregnancy, a new couple, a boob job or for a thirteen-foot Amazon. That was a major part of the pool party happening outside, dozens of Futa Era's members and their friends gathered to uncover the mystery. A few days had gone by since Amy's growth spurt, most of which she spent inside at Amanda and Jade's urging. The former claimed it'd be funnier to show up out of nowhere, while the latter thought they needed time for the park incident to cool off.

Regardless, only a few people knew Amy was the biggest futa around.

"You think this'll hold?" Amy asked, caressing the special-made bikini that looked ready to snap any second. It was a Frankenstein amalgam of other clothes to make up for the sheer amount of material, though Steph, Amy's friend in theatre, made sure it was stylishly done. She used all the elastic available, just enough to do the job. Her breasts were tastefully covered with just enough skin to appear slutty, but not cross a line into attention-seeking.

While the straps didn't touch her skin from holding her mammaries up, they weren't her worry.

"It'll be fine. You think everyone's clothes are gonna stay on? Hell no, at some point we're all gonna get super horny looking at you and then 'boom', naked!" Amanda said.

"Right, but before that, I really don't see this holding." Amy referred to the pants section of her swimsuit, which was little more than a thong on her frame, vanishing between her ass cheeks and pulling taut against her personal behemoth. Even soft, it reached her shins, and only that high because the fabrics elevated it. Her balls required just as much material as her breasts, despite showing off more of their skin.

"It's fine, trust me. Steph knows what she's doing."

"And, without further ado, here's... AMY!" Dana's voice rang through loud and clear. Cheers shot up in response, many excited to see the legendary Amazon model, even without knowing her new dimensions.

"Guess we're up," Amy sighed and crawled through the massive doorway put in place for her. The others really were great people, pooling resources and knowledge to get some early developments in place for Amy's comfort. In exchange, they got to mess around with her of course, but it was thanks to them that Amy could at least go out without wrecking more of the house. Amanda was vibrating in her hand, eager to show her off.

They stepped into full view, ribbons of sunlight bathing her enormity as the day dwindled. Lights flicked on behind her, set up by Amanda and Clary. They didn't have time for a smoke machine thankfully. One by one, more switched on in front until every inch of her barely covered form was on display. She thought about doing a pose, but it seemed more fitting just to raise Amanda up and let her handle it. No music played to let the moment speak for itself.

"Hey guys! Say hello to the number one Amazon this side of the galaxy; Amy Barns! Appropriately named because she is, in fact, the size of a barn," Amanda said, earning a sea of nods.

"I'm not that big! Yet..."

"Yet?" Whispers caught like a wild fire, eyes staring holes into Amy's being. Fortunately, there was enough of her to handle the intense stares. One set of eyes amongst the dozens moved forward until Eliza broke through the crowd, gawking in fascinated awe.

"Why was I not informed?!" Eliza shrieked, "This is unbelievable, yet very real. All the proportions are there, well except in your genitals, and it seems your boobs have grown somewhat disproportionate too, however those are minor worries. You must tell me how, when, where, why and size. Immediately."

"Sure, but I really don't think this bikini will hold," Amy said. The top creaked with each breath, and shifting her weight from foot to foot pulled the pant straps deeper into her skin, so deep it pressed straight into her muscle, digging all the way through her abundant plushness. Looking down for the sake of the guests, she walked over to the deep end and settled in. Her feet touched the floor while she rested her arms and head on the rim, "Oh, that's really nice. Actual water and not cum feels so nice."

With the unveiling over, the party resumed. People danced with no real rhyme or reason, beyond distracting themselves from Amy, though she kept their attention regardless. Heavy bass music thumped through surrounding speakers while a local DJ did her best to keep the party working, however she was just as distracted.

Amanda cannonballed in front of Amy, then swam to recline in her cleavage. They weren't quite the size of her whole body, though they could easily smother her if she wasn't careful. Knowing Amanda, she'd do it on purpose, Amy thought and gave her boobs a little squeeze around her average-sized girlfriend. Eliza sat on the edge, feet resting in the pool.

"Tell me everything."

So they did. Amanda made sure not to leave out any detail about the other day, when Clary had nearly succeeded in squeezing her whole body into Amy's cock, and would've succeeded too if not for her meddling tits. The scientist responsible for it all nodded along, fingers twitching as if to type it all down, then she was all caught up.

"And that's the story of Amy's first few days as a thirteen-feet giant with a ten-foot cock, balls forty inches wide, and tits so big you could park a truck on them."

"Again, not that big."

"Yet," Amanda added with a hopeful grin. Did Amy want to get bigger? Did she need to? She admitted it would be nice to help Amanda's depraved fantasies come true, and she wouldn't mind doing the same for Clary, even if she was clearly pining for someone else, and getting big enough to lean on a house might be fun too. Not to mention seeing everyone's reactions to her growth would always be priceless.

"Yet," Amy agreed. It was inevitable; they couldn't fuck properly without using Shrinkage, which would grow her anyway.

Conversations turned elsewhere, though it was mostly about Amy's situation. Joan had called yesterday, having arranged a new gig with her measurements, and more, in mind. She had it in her head that this whole growth thing would somehow spread to others, so they'd need to start marketing the Amazon+ range soon. Amy didn't know how it'd spread when she was the Amazon growing this much at a time. Yuri might get there on her own eventually.

Others swam or walked up to chat a bit and ogle Amy's assets. The water was clear enough to see her crotch without difficulty, though she spotted several don snorkelling gear and dive down. Many of them stuck around for a while, then left. Any futa that did so strut around with the biggest hard-ons of their lives. Couples split off after a while, some making out beforehand, then left for privacy. Probably a good idea, Amy thought. If she got hard, then things would get messy.

Those that stayed talked about Amy. Some wondered how she could exist, others debated whether she'd become Godzilla someday, many more whispered fantasies of a night with her. Most were just newcomers, brought by friends or acquaintances to meet the Amazon model, and didn't know those fantasies didn't have to be. So long as Amanda agreed, all were welcome to Amy's bed. Not that it would fit too many people anymore, but her own body made up for that. They could sleep on her balls or boobs.

Clary joined them after a while. Not far behind her, Jade floated over, more relaxed than she'd looked in days as she coasted on a doughnut float.

"I called some of my mom's connections, looks like the police are giving up on the park incident. You should be good to go out again," Jade said.

"Cool, but I wasn't really worried. Not like they know I can cum a hundred gallons or something," Amy said.

"How the hell don't your balls fall off from that kind of weight?" Jade asked.

"They must be so full," Clary added, licking her lips, though her gaze quickly shifted to Jade. Amy arched a brow, though she didn't mention. It seemed a strange infatuation, but not one that she didn't understand. Polar opposite bodies, with Jade's Brazilian heritage and svelte frame compared to Clary's pale, abundantly curved figure, but they would be good for each other. Clary could be air headed, but relaxed, whereas Jade was rigid and needed to calm down more. Whatever the Amazon could do to get them together, she'd try.

"Hey, Eliza?" Amy said.

"Hmm?"

"You working on any other formulas? Knowing you, you're probably trying all sorts of weird stuff."

"Well, I mean, it's confidential."

"In other words, yes," Amanda said.

"Anything for cock growth?" Amy inquired, "Like, make someone as big as me?" She watched Clary for that question and noticed her eyes shoot between Jade and Eliza, blind hope shining on her face.

"Don't give me ideas."

"But I like giving you ideas," Amy said, lowering her voice to a husky tone, "Let my body be your nerdy muse."

Amanda snorted at her, "Eliza's only muse is Yuri."

The scientist didn't respond, only looked down and pulled her hair into a curtain to hide her crimson cheeks. It did nothing to hide where her thoughts went as her swim shorts pulled tight around her crotch. Before anyone could say anything, she sank into the water and pouted.

"Sorry, didn't mean to tease. Actually, Amy, that gig you mentioned, think Yuri will be there?"

Amy shrugged, "Probably. She's the only other Amazon close to my size. Unless she's grown even faster. Oh man, I kind of hope she did."

"Wanna come with?" Amanda asked Eliza. Bubbles came out with her lips still below the water.

"Uh, no. No, I need to focus on my work. And I don't want to be a distraction."

"Well, if you change your mind, let us know. I bet Yuri would love to see you again."

That earned more bubbles and redder cheeks. Amy chuckled with her friends. It wasn't easy to torment Eliza, her temperament being steadier than even Jade's when teased, but Yuri always got through. Wait, did that mean they'd get together eventually? Knowing Eliza's persistence, it was more likely than the sun rising tomorrow. They'd be great together. Oooh, perhaps they could all have a double date sometime? That'd be fun, especially if everyone woke up in the same bedroom.

Before she could further tease the brilliant scientist, blow horns went off. Amy jumped, her body creating waves in the pool, and looked around. It didn't take long for everyone to find the source; Futa Alpha. Led by Matilda, a dozen of them marched through the vacant house and spread out. Sneers greeted all onlookers.

"See? Told you they didn't have a giant."

"Huh, guess it was the light or something," Matilda said, "No one here could be anything more than, pfft, six inches. Fufufufu!" Others joined her obnoxious laughter, except one who stood in the back, hidden behind the others.

"Hey, girls! Wanna actually feel it when you're fucked?"

Amy sighed, rolling her eyes at every follow-up invitation. It wasn't that she didn't get Futa Alpha's confidence, they were the richest sorority in the state, with just as much cock as they had money. No one was under twelve inches there, and they made it their mission to shame anyone not born with such 'blessed' genes. The biggest problem didn't come from their ethics or morals however.

"Hey Matilda! Lookin' good," Amanda said, climbing up to confront her. Several inches separated the two in height and endowment, though Amy's lover had no issue with that, "You guys' just gonna talk up your game or we gonna fuck?"

"Eww, don't even dream of it, tiny," Matilda said, lip curling as if she just stepped in faeces.

"What? Scared I'm too much for you, limp dick?"

"You? Fufu, I'd rip you apart."

"Then prove it."

"Why should I?"

"You know, I heard some gossip recently," Amanda said, the trigger word 'gossip' inciting Matilda's interest.

"Ooh, gossip? Tell me, tell me."

"I heard you've been stuffing your panties," Amanda said.

"I do no such thing!" There it was. Matilda's accent didn't come through strongly like Eliza's did, but her posh British tone could only be contained for so long.

"Then prove it. Drop the pants. Drop the pants! Drop the pants!" Others took on the chant, even the Futa Alpha members. Amy grinned at her wonderful girlfriend. People like Matilda were so tiring, but she just took it all in stride, countering them with her sincerity. It was a college-age dream to fuck anyone from Futa Alpha and Amanda dreamed big, licking her seductive lips as she undressed the elitist futa with her eyes. Granted, that wasn't hard.

Matilda exuded confidence. Her clothes showed that in droves, with a sweater hand crafted with a boob-window for her cleavage to practically spill out, ending at her sleek belly that erupted deluxe hips equipped to handle her equally huge ass, which lifted her otherwise long, formal skirt into a sluttish length that barely covered her cheeks and the tip of her panty-clad cock.

"You know, it really does look stuffed from here," Amy said, easily heard above the chanting with her much stronger lungs. Matilda's glare turned on her and, while it didn't soften, neither did the bulge in her underwear.

"I'll show you, you microscopic phallic futanari," the scientific terms sounded foreign from her lips, "Feast your eyes on true glory." With that, Matilda unbuttoned her skirt, which revealed the rose pattern on her panties and little else. Amy licked her lips, cock swelling a little at the fact the mean futa's ass was big enough to keep her skirt up. It took a firm push and lots of shimmying, but she got it down.

"That doesn't prove a thing," Amanda said, pointing to the underwear. The constant twitching within them said otherwise, however Matilda didn't think to point that out, and shoved them down too, "Now that's more like it."

"There! See?! I'm way bigger than any of you pathetic cretins," Matilda boasted, fists on her hips as she turned around in an awkward circle, her feet getting caught up in her discarded clothes. Did she forget about them? That was most of Futa Alpha's biggest issue; their intellect. It wasn't simply academic, though everyone knew they bribed or fucked professors to get by, but their overall awareness was lacking. If Matilda was a thinker, then she'd have noticed Amy's head was larger than everyone else's.

It'd take hardcore evidence to prove otherwise. Amy smirked and prepared to climb out, then she spotted the closest futa to her former height. Her name was... Heather? They hadn't seen each other often, much less interacted. She was following Matilda's usual example and demeaning people while the ring leader kept showing off her decent flaccid length. Good for her, Amy thought with a glance to the pretty shaft, almost porcelain in its complexion.

Amy wasn't too interested though and waved Heather over.

"How tall are you?" Amy asked. These people liked interest in them, especially when they could show off their 'superior' assets. Heather had plenty of those, with enough tit for an entire family of futanari, and an ass pennies bounced off and couches trembled beneath. Her bulge wasn't too shabby either, protruding clearly through her tracksuit bottoms. She only had a jacket over her bra, hanging loose to show her luscious boobs where they rested over her cute belly.

"Six-ten," Heather said, standing on the rim.

"Wow," Amy said, genuine in her surprise. She'd thought Heather might be around six-five. Was she getting worse at discerning heights now? It couldn't be helped when everyone else was so much lower than her, "That's not bad. Almost as big as Amy."

"Pfft, she wears heels. Matilda said so," Heather scoffed.

"I hear she can stand up in the deep end," Amy said, ignoring the claim, "If Matilda's right, then so can you, right?"

"Duh! Oh course I can."

"Then hop in." The invitation worked perfectly and Heather stripped down to her underwear. Her cock was quite impressive, even soft it shamed Matilda's. Not too long ago and it would've been bigger than Amy's own. She didn't seem like a grower, easily a foot long at the moment, whereas Matilda was just starting to get hard and reach that mark. The borderline Amazon jumped in and stood up, head and breasts clearing the water easily.

"That's the shallow end," Amy said, "This is the deep end."

"I know that!" Heather snapped and started wading. Her tits dipping into the ripples as she walked over, soon her chin was underwater, yet she had so much more to go. At the middle, she stopped, "There! Did it, see?"

"That's the middle."

"Then she can't do it either!" Heather said.

"Oh, that's where you're wrong. Maddy, think it's time we put them in their place?"

"Sure. She's a bit small for my tastes anyway," Amanda said, having gotten no further with Matilda.

"Small? How dare you?!" Matilda fumed, but her focus shifted to Amy as she walked through the pool toward Heather. As the floor rose, so did Amy, who came to stand far above Heather.

"You're standing on something," the tall futa accused.

"Yeah, the floor," Amy said, leaning forward to see over her breasts. The middle of the pool just covered her thighs, leaving the top of her groin on display, which gave Futa Alpha a good view of just how thick her member was, "Are you still growing, Heather? Maybe one day you can come with me to an Amazon shoot." The much smaller futa just stared, mind visibly working to explain how Amy's head stood almost twice as tall as hers.

The Amazon didn't fret over her for long as she climbed out, showing off her long legs in the process. All eyes turned on her, Futa Alpha's collective jaws dropped and many cocks jerked in shocked lust. There, towering above the rest, was a true Amazon. Amy stretched and wiped some excess water off her skin, leaving just enough to glisten in the lights, most of which she stood over. Then she strolled over to Matilda.

"You seem pretty small from up here," Amy said and crouched down low, still far above the elitist. Her cock bundled up on the ground, pushing her bikini further to its limits, while her breasts squished into her knees.

"That... that doesn't prove anything. It's a trick!" Matilda shouted, which her sycophants agreed with, especially Heather as she climbed out too.

"What in particular?" Amanda asked and slapped a hand against Amy's breast. For a moment, she expected a dated meme from her, but the smaller futa restrained herself, "Her huge, gravity defying milkers? Or this chunky anaconda? Or maybe you mean her personal exercise balls?" Many faces flushed at her words, and the movement of her hand across Amy's body, clearly unperturbed that the Amazon could crush her on a whim. Matilda's brow furrowed deeper, imaginary steam whistled from her ears, and her cock lifted higher.

"All of it. You've got some weird CG shit."

"How about it, Amy?" Amanda asked her towering lover as she rose back to her imposing stance, "Wanna break out the girls?"

"Yes please. This bikini's a little tight honestly." It wasn't. Honestly, it was too perfect, hence why she took care not to breathe too strongly, but she wanted to play up her enormity. Matilda crashed the party, it only made sense to bring her down a couple dozen pegs. Or turn her on enough to finally sleep with a 'lesser' futa, either worked out.

She reached back and undid the knot holding her boobs under wraps. Gasps rang out in response, some horny, some in disbelief, others in spontaneous orgasm, but if any gazes weren't on her before, they were now. The cloth floated on a breeze that tickled her nipples and coaxed them to ripeness, stood at the apex of her bosom, they pointed ahead and bounced as she stretched. In one fluid motion, Amy brought her arms down and pushed on her bottoms.

Patience wasn't her best quality. Rather than milk the reveal inch by inch, she move quick and unleashed entire feet of vein-riddled, herculean cock in mere seconds. Her violet glans swayed between her shins, almost at her ankles, peeking out from a nest of foreskin. No pre-cum escaped in her unaroused state, however that would soon change if everyone kept staring so intently.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,788 Followers