Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not least because she took the queen treatment in stride and pulled her clothes off with a commanding flourish. Amanda took a note from Matilda's behaviour and gave a hearty, condescending laugh with a hand to cover part of her mouth.

"Fufufu, welcome my subjects!" Amanda called as all those present shrank to the same height. Body types remained, with Clary's tits appearing far bigger on her new frame. Like Amanda, their sexes were slightly disproportionate. In terms of body-to-cock ratio, Jade's prick was a beast, at least six inches on her body, which equated to a quarter of her total height. Despite Amanda's voice, Clary didn't pay attention to her, eyes only on Amy's cock.

"We are the proud Tinies, people adrift in a land of giants of various size. As you see, your queen has tamed one such giant," Amanda gestured to Amy, who waved at the gawking crowd. Even her friends accustomed to a huge disparity between them, were stunned by just how massive Amy appeared, "She is the biggest. Which means we have nothing to fear from the others anymore. In other words, ORGY!"

Amy had witnessed many things in her short life. A park covered in her cum, seen people from the perspective height of a salt shaker, met an Amazon bigger than her - before her growth spurt - and had someone in her dick up to their breasts. The eruption of sex instantly after Amanda's announcement still astonished her as about two dozen futanari and girls leapt at one another. She didn't blame them, given the formula's effects.

One girl jumped on a futa, pinning and fucking her. Two other futanari joined in not long after, getting their dicks sucked and stroked as the girl bounced. Another had a similar setup, except the cocks slammed her lower holes instead. Various parings of that ilk sprouted up throughout the crowd. Dana, Jade and Clary were the only ones not instantly engaged. That didn't last long.

While Clary drooled over the gargantuan cock still stretching into the pool, Jade took the opportunity. The Brazilian came up behind her sorority sister and nestled her thick prick between the juiciest cheeks around. Clary jumped at the contact, then moaned as Jade gripped her meaty ass and slid to and fro, cock gushing pre-cum. Even with the promise of cock vore so close, the redhead couldn't resist for long and bent forward, using Amy's cock as a ballast. Jade rammed inside her pussy in mere seconds.

"Wow, never thought Jade would get it on so quick," Amanda said, stroking herself to the visual splendour taking place. Dana wouldn't be excluded and ducked beneath the pair, then latched onto Clary's hanging tits. Her mouth captured the nipples, allowing one hand to bully the singer's clit in circles, while the other busied itself with her own snatch. The DJ was among them, leaving a soft thumping beat in the background.

"What about you, my queen?" Amy asked, "How may your tamed giant serve?"

Amanda turned around and planted one foot on each breast. Her cock pointed straight toward Amy's lips, its own desires obvious, but the futa usually had ulterior motives in mind.