Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More so because Matilda was completely erect looking at it. So too was the rest of her posse, except one girl that had her back toward Amy. She was right about Heather, whose cock only grew a little, though its girth made up for it. Were it not for another futa she spotted, one with her hands on two guests, Heather might've been the second-biggest around. Looking at them, Amy wondered if she should help Amanda sleep with them. There were just so many big, juicy dicks, tits and asses to enjoy.

Turning her attention back to Matilda, the Amazon leaned down with a demeaning grin, "Looks like Futa Alpha's not even close to biggest on campus anymore, huh?"

"You... so what?" Matilda flipped her hair, smirking victoriously, "You're just a freak. Besides, there's no way something like that is real. Even if it was, you couldn't get hard even if you tried."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Amanda said, standing between the Amazon's legs and leaning on her cock. The balls hanging above brushed her head. Just those were enough to get her own member roaring to life, "Did ya hear about the park?"

"Flooded by white paint, so?"

"Oh honey, that wasn't paint. That was all cum fresh from these puppies," Amanda said and clapped her hand on the enormous sack overhead, "These babies can fit so much semen."

"I knew you were gonna say that eventually," Amy said.

"I'd be appalled if you didn't."

"Prove it then!" Matilda snapped, "If she can get hard, then do it already. We have more important things to do."

"Like what?" Amy snickered.

"Probably fucking each other while thinking of you. Tell you what, Matilda, come up to our bedroom and then we'll show you."

"I'm not going anywhere with the likes of you."

"Then you don't get to see Amy's ten-foot erection."

"Ten-foot? How big is that?" Matilda asked one of her other sorority sisters, who just shrugged, "Pfft, bet it isn't even that impressive. We're leaving!"

"What? But I was gonna get laid!" The biggest endowed futa said, sporting an easy two-foot member that rose out from her shorts and snagged between her swim top.

The girls on either side of her just giggled, "No, you weren't."

"Yeah, who'd want a puny dick like that when Amy's around?"

The futa turned a brilliant red and stormed off behind Matilda and her platoon. The battle was over, but the war had a long ways to go. Someday, they'd return, armed with more insults and cockiness. That didn't matter. Amy would send them packing with bruised egos any time, all to protect the peace of Futa Era and enjoy the company of friends. Even if a couple were infatuated with trying to climb down her dick.

With the nuisances gone, the party resumed in full. About half the guests had left before Amy's big reveal, though that was probably for the best, given the shifting atmosphere. Friends and couples were getting cosy with one another, looking at Amy as she lounged by the pool, sipping on a jumbo-sized soda, her job well done. Who needs a bouncer with a giant around?

Her balls rested on the side and devoured most of the surrounding area. That also caused her cock to drape over and sink into the pool, swaying to the gentle waves of others swimming around. Amanda sat against her breasts, feet in the water, cheering on Clary and others as they sprang off the diving boar.

"Gotta admit, I'm surprised this isn't turning you on," Amanda said.

"Probably 'cos I'm so relaxed," Amy sighed, lowered her head, gazing at her tiny lover, "Feel like I could just doze off."

"Well don't. We haven't even danced yet."

"Can you even dance with me? I might step on you."

"Well..."

"Would you like that? Getting trapped under my giant feet, no escape, just a tiny little futa at my mercy?" Amy teased.

"You know I would," Amanda groaned and leaned harder into the breast, then jerked up as she sank too deep, "Jesus, thought your tit was gonna swallow me. That's kinda hot."

"What am I going to do with you?" Amy sighed like a disapproving mother.

"Love me, fuck me, maybe swallow me."

"With my cock, right?"

Amanda looked away, "Maybe."

"Talkin' about vore?" Clary asked, popping up beside the cock she'd recently been inside, "Is Amy gonna grow again?"

"No, I'm good for now," Amy said, "I was small for a while, just want to enjoy being nice and big."

"More like huge," Jade said and sat beside the Amazon's head, "We're getting contractors in this week to modify the house."

"Why? For me? You don't have to."

"Yes, we do," Jade and Dana groaned, the latter strolling over with another girl.

"My door's hanging on hinges thanks to yesterday," Dana said, "Not to mention your cum flooded my workout room."

"Oh right, yeah," Amy blushed at the memory of destruction she'd caused just going up and down the house, "Sorry."

"No worries," Amanda said, "We love you, babe. And you're one of Futa Era, we look out for each other. Even if that means modifying the house to fit you. Of course, that doesn't mean you won't compensate us." She lowered her voice with a suggestive flutter of her lashes. Amy just grinned and sat up, lifting her as well.

"Come on, let's dance."

That seemed like the final straw. Phones came out in droves and filmed the peculiar couple. 'Odd' seemed too simple, given they matched each other well, but for the height difference. Amy lightly stepped with her girlfriend's rhythm, more of a shuffle to avoid stepping on anyone or the equipment. No one else danced, partly avoid getting in the way, but primarily because their respective libido raged at the sight. Seeing just the two dancing, the DJ changed to a slow, romantic track.

There was no way to properly embrace. Even if Amy knelt down, she'd tower over her girlfriend and that'd make moving awkward, but Amanda always had an idea on hand. Rather than hold Amy's shoulders or waist, she wrapped her arms around the cock. Even then, it was too big for her hands to meet, though she didn't mind and leaned her cheek into it. Amy held the base to keep it from swinging too wildly as they slow-danced.

Now her arousal peeked its head into the event. No one in history could know the adorably lewd sight of a lover clinging to their cock as they swayed in lazy circles, said lover being almost two-feet smaller than the penis. It only served to sell just how drastic the height difference had become, especially when Amanda's entire body only just outdid the Amazon's ass and breasts in size. The balls, however, completely outmatched her. It seemed impossible for them to be together with that level of disparity, but one look at Amanda's content face told all it needed.

This wasn't a relationship of mere fetishism or a college fling. Amanda truly adored the Amazon, whose cock she hugged and nuzzled against, hands sliding across it. The slight pleasure was enough to rouse it, her arms pulling further apart as it filled out, which only encouraged her to do more.

"Maddy, be careful. We might break something," Amy said.

"Since when were you concerned about that?" Amanda asked.

"Since I grew to thirteen feet."

"Hmm, I love hearing that number. Can't wait until it applies to this lady as well," Amanda kissed the phallus, which twitched at her affection, seemingly returning it. The music continued, as did their dance, now far more lurid as Amanda took her time with arousing the giant cock. It lifted away from Amy's balls, gradually straightening out. No possible future existed where she didn't get hard now, nor one that didn't involve some form of orgy as all the guests touched themselves to the sight. Futa Era members had more control, being around Amy for longer, but it was just a matter of time.

Clary was already rubbing herself through her swimsuit. Jade was beside her, more disciplined, though her shorts were tented and she was biting her lip. She jumped as Clary touched her member. Amy watched them, beaming as Jade sighed and let the redhead pull her cock from its chambers. Perhaps it didn't match up to Futa Alpha's members, but it was thick and rigid, with little give even as Clary stroked it. Similar match ups occurred with the others.

"You know how this is gonna end, right?" Amy asked her little love.

"No clue what you're talking about," Amanda giggled, feeling the blood pump harder as handjobs surrounded them, some already moving into oral or heavy make out sessions. Even Eliza was still around, her pants on their last legs around her turgid member.

"Really? You weren't planning on getting me turned on and getting everyone to try fitting in my cock or anything?"

"No comment," Amanda said, though her cock spilled the proverbial beans as pre-cum belched from its tip, pouring across Amy's hardening length, "Okay, fine, ya caught me."

"I should've..."

Amy was cut off by the distinct, ear-piercing sound of an air horn. Not only cut off, but shocked enough to lose her footing. She fell forward, compelled by the much greater weight on her front, toward the pool and the diving board. People scrambled out from her path even as she waved her arms to try and keep her balance, though it was an uphill battle as her flailing sent ripples through her tits and cock, which pulled her harder. In the end, the board snapped under her weight and velocity and most of the water erupted around her, dousing everyone not on the opposite end of the yard. From over the fence, a familiar blonde face popped up.

"Fufufu, looks like your giant took a spill!" Matilda chortled, hand over her mouth, chin back and eyes closed in pure smugness, which made it a simple task for Dana to ball up and hurl Amy's discarded bikini top at her. Thanks to Amy's fall, it was soaked and struck her with a satisfying splat. She recovered soon enough and unravelled it.

"Come back when you can fill a cup!" Dana yelled. Laughter ensued as Matilda's face reddened, then vanished behind the fence, "Oh, I want to fuck her someday. Hey Amy, you alright?"

"Half left, but I'm fine. The, uh, diving board's kind of not though."

"Don't worry," Amanda smirked down at her, "I've got a solution for all our problems."

The 'solution' involved using Amy's incredible size and production. After a quick vote, Amy was made to sit away from the pool, such that her cock would only extend a few feet over the deep end once erect, which the others quickly made happen. It wasn't difficult as Clary and Amanda took point, both punching their fists in and out from her urethra with wet sticky noises. Others rubbed their bodies along her cock, while a couple ground against her balls. The fact her dick required an orgy of people just to tend to most of its length was enough to get her hard.

Phase two of Amanda's plan was simple; dive off her penis. Thanks to her balls lifting it off the ground, there was enough spring for people to get a decent jump, and she was strong enough to support them too. It served another purpose. Almost half the pool water had been displaced when she fell, so it was only fair she replace it, fresh from her spigot. Amanda sat at her base, undulating her hips and kneading the obscene balls with her toes.

"See? Everyone's happy," Amanda said, then reached up and brought Amy's nipples into the affair, earning a thicker dose of pre, which splashed heavily into the water.

"Why is everyone here so fucking naughty?" Amy chuckled, watching their friends and acquaintances happily jump into a pool that was becoming more and more pre-cum. The smaller futa leaned over and wrapped her arms around the cock once more, fingers digging as if to never let go.

"Think Eliza will ever come up with, like, a cock fuser thingy?"

"What? Wait, do you mean fuse our cocks or fuse with my cock?"

"Yes please," Amanda cooed, rubbing firmer against the massive erection, her own shaft was bullied by a fat vein, pushing on it and rubbing it into her stomach.

"Tough luck. Fusing is at least another century away," Eliza said, seeming to appear on a fold-out chair beside the Amazon, "Best I could do is stitch you two together."

"What about making it so Amy's balls can supply me with oxygen? Then she can get bigger, swallow me and we'll be together forever."

Amy jerked at the thought, cock launching a rope of pre across the pool and splattering an unsuspecting girl. The smaller futa chuckled and caressed her.

"Does that excite you, babe? It'd be kinda like being married. We'd sleep together every night, wake together every morning, eat breakfast, watch movies, adopt a kid..."

"Adopt?" Eliza inquired, "I figured the pair of you'd already have a litter on the way."

"In this timeline I'm never leaving Amy's balls. Can't really have a baby there," Amanda said, "Where was I? Oh yeah, we'd fuck together, cum together, maybe have a threesome or something. And anyone that didn't know I'm in there will just think I'm your conscience or something, telling you to fuck and or swallow them."

"You'd really want to live in my balls?"

"Hmm, maybe not forever. Wouldn't mind taking a year or so in them. Hey Eliza, her cum wouldn't, like, digest me or anything, would it?"

"Are you serious?" The scientist asked, "God, being around you makes alcohol a requirement. I'll be back."

Looking around, it seemed most of the remaining guests had a nondescript beer bottle in hand. Faces were redder, laughter more abundant and none too few were actively going down on each other. It wouldn't be long before Amy's cock graduated from being a diving board to... judging Amanda and Clary's involvement, it'd probably be a sleeping bag by night's end. After all, she didn't want to take anymore Shrinkage for a little while. Maybe a week or so.

"Looks like people are getting frisky," Eliza said, chugging her own bottle. Her own erection hadn't dwindled, the fat tube resembled a third leg stuffed in her pants, with a steadily growing wetness spreading across the fabric.

"Yeah, looks like," Amy said, then sighed in pleasure as a diver purposefully delayed their jump to massage her glans with their toes, "What about you? Gonna join in?"

"I'm thinking about it." Her speech was already looser, that sharp accent of hers softening under the alcohol's effects.

"It's been awhile since we did anything together," Amanda piped up, "Your cock's the thickest one around, next to this puppy of course." She patted the huge prick she laid on, still hugging and grinding against it, "What I wouldn't give to be inside you."

"You know, I wasn't exactly here for pleasure," Eliza muttered and wandered off to a nearby bag, retrieving a satchel from it, which she opened to reveal two rows of vials, "New formula. Should be far superior, guaranteed two-feet."

"I'm good," Amy said.

"That's fine. I'm more interested in seeing how it affects non-Amazons."

"Wait, so it'd work on normal people?" Amanda asked.

"If my calculations are all correct, and they are, then yes."

"Babe! You know what this means?"

"You can literally get lost in my boobs?"

"No! It means you can cock vore me!" Amanda giggled and clapped her hands, then slid down the cock side and snatched a vial. It's contents vanished down her gullet in seconds, "So, how long does it usually take?"

"I haven't tested this batch, so it's uncertain. Probably not anymore than a couple minutes. Should last a few hours at least."

"Sweet," Amanda giggled, then climbed back aboard Amy's cock, "It'll make me two feet, that means this beauty will be five times my size. It almost swallowed Clary the other day, which means there won't be any trouble."

At the sound of her name, Clary appeared, "What're we talking about?" Not far behind, Jade and Dana followed. Eliza stepped forward, beaming at the new test subjects.

"I came to test my new Shrinkage formula."

"Wait, Amy's shrinking again?" Jade asked, casting a worried look at the Amazon. Their house was already ill-equipped for her current stature, what if the next growth spurt was bigger than this one?

"No, this is for you guys," Amy said.

"I've already taken my dose."

"We're shrinking this time?" Dana asked, to which Eliza nodded. More than enough for Clary, the redhead mimicked Amanda and snatched a vial, drank it in one go and shuddered in poorly restrained excitement. The other two looked at one another. Jade shrugged and took one. "Will it make us grow too?"

"No idea. That's the point of this little experiment."

"Well, it's not a 'no', so I'm in."

Others noticed the budding crowd around Amy and, given the increasingly sexual ambience, gathered for what might be an orgy. Each time Amy took Shrinkage, it usually got her horny, so it seemed likely her friends would be the same. Not to mention Amanda, and now Clary, was adamant about finally being eaten by her cock. It did feel amazing when Clary got most of her body in it before, and she couldn't deny the idea of Amanda cumming inside her was hot as hell. She just hoped it was only those two.

Even if they shrank, swallowing someone with her cock was still a new idea to her. Anymore and it might overwhelm her. Or she'd end up with a fetish for it too. She already kind of liked the idea of keeping Amanda inside her testicles for a long time, but she'd never actually do it. Unless her own desires took a turn.

"Oooh, I feel something," Amanda said, collapsing on the giant dick once more, rubbing herself all over it and moaning. Shrinkage acted fast, her overall size diminishing by the second until she was little over a third of her former height. The proportions weren't completely accurate though, as her cock kept more than a few inches and her breasts, normally cute and petite on her chest, appeared much larger on her new frame. Against Amy's dick, however, everything about her was tiny.

Her clothes hung off her body now. One strap of her swimsuit remained on her shoulder, the other slipped down her arm and pulled the cup with it, revealing her swollen nipple. Her panties caught on her erection, hanging off its peak to obscure most of the length. If she were normal sized, it looked like she raided Amy's old eight-foot wardrobe.

"Oh my god, you're so..."

"Tiny? Helpless? Edible?"

"Cute!" Amy squealed and grabbed her even tinier girlfriend, bringing her to inspect her. At that size, it wasn't hard for Amanda to stand on her palms. In terms of size ratio, she was little than an average dildo in the Amazon's grip. The tiny girl pouted at being taken from her true desire, but Amy made up for it as she squeezed her breasts together and offered them to her. Amanda stepped off and wobbled on the softest plain her feet ever felt.

Before, Amy's tits were simply huge, now they easily exceeded her entire mass. She could lay down with plenty of room to spare, slip into the cleavage and seemingly never return, even jump around like on a bouncy castle. Though Amy only knelt, she was taller than Dana's six-foot height, which put Amanda above them as well. Like a princess riding her royal stallion.

Or a queen looking down from her castle.

"Well, milady," Amy said, lifting her breasts and puffing out her chest a little, "Your subjects are shrinking. What shall we do?"

They looked down at the others. All the vials were taken and Clary was already shrinking, closely followed by Dana, though Jade lagged behind. Eliza was off to the side, tapping away at her phone to record all data, her erection potent as ever. The other futanari were in similar shape, either bulging through their clothes or sticking over the tops. Clothes either fell off or hung on whatever ridge they could, including many dicks, as the formula took hold.

Anyone that didn't take a vial chose that time to leave. The only normal sized person left was Eliza, who had a petite stature, and an Amazon, relegated to a throne for her personal, tiny queen. Sure, Amanda didn't have the figure of someone like Clary, or a cock like Eliza and the futanari in Futa Alpha, but she was wonderful. Amy would never trade her for anyone.