All Comments on 'Amy the Babysitter'

by Alex_Ho

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GOOD ENOUGH FOR A 5 STAR

As I began reading I was thinking plagiarism, but it all smoothed out. Besides, I thought, how many ways are there to begin a fuck the baby sitter story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty good

It does need some editing. There were a couple of places where the names were mixed up. I think one place where the character was completely naked and then shortly after removed her bikini bottoms. I also thought some things were repeated too much like "swallowed almost all, but had the last bit drip onto her chin." A normal line, but it was used over and over. Good progression from one event to the next. A few bumps in the story, but nothing major. Overall I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please continue this. Yes add some more guys. The Father and Brother of one of the girls maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
adding more guys

Please don't wreck the story by adding a father or brother into it and going down the incest story line. I get pissed off with really getting into a good story then the incest bomb gets dropped and wrecks the whole story. Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it, keep it going

please keep this going. more cocks great, if you dont want to go down the incest route, maybe Ann and Fred are good friends with some of the teachers at the high school or the college.....

really digging the older/younger vibe going on here. i would love to be any of the girls in this story.

kisses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ann & Fred = Daughter and Father ?

This story was crazily familiar to some names of people that really made it feel incesty, but overall just keep writing

SaraLezCDSaraLezCDover 7 years ago
Oh Yes!

This is my kind of story. Lots of girl on girl and only one guy. It was longer than I like to read but there was action on each page, making it worth reading. I will read more of Alex_Ho's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is one of the hottest stories I have read. I hope that there is more to this storie line. My cock is hard and ready to burst its top. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous