All Comments on 'Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 01'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What A Damn Shame

I mean that we have prudes running Literotica. The original Amy chapters are really hot. What if she was just 13 and was having a bit of underage sex fun with her half-bro, or... It's all fun reading. I highly recommender readers to check those out and perhaps petition to Literotica Admin to drop the hypocrisy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What A Damn Shame

I mean that we have prudes running Literotica. The original Amy chapters are really hot. What if she's 13 and is having a bit of underage sex fun with her half-bro, or... I strongly recommend readers to check those out and perhaps petition to Literotica Admin to drop the hypocrisy!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 10 years ago
this is very enjoyable, how much is true i cant guess.

I love reading this, such flirts, wish I had thot of it, sexy and very good reading.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

Very well told story line with delicious build up and erotic intrigue! The attention for detail enhances the readers experience ten fold!

VanessaEvansVanessaEvansover 4 years agoAuthor
Not all my stories are on Literotica

Not all my stories are on Literotica. You can find all of them, Real Life and Fiction, by searching for ‘vanessa evans erotic stories’ in your browser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous