Amy The Sex Counselor Pt. 02

Story Info
The Carter's expand their sexual horizons.
1.2k words
4.43
14.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Carter couple and I had made a lot of progress. Over the next few counseling sessions at my office I had them fuck each other in various positions including doggy style & cowgirl. I even made some house visits to their home for more intense sessions.

For anal sex I administered an enema to each one which included two bottles. One bottle with regular liquid followed by a second bottle of soapy water to really clean them out for hours of anal sex play. For added emphasis, I also attached nipple clamps with pull chains to each of their nipples. While they're on the toilet shitting, it really encourages them to push it out while I'm pulling on their chains!

John & Ginny really never practiced anal sex in their marriage so it took some time with me instructing them in the basics & fine arts. I really do think Ginny could become a real anal slut with more practice. I noted that John really responded to being pegged by me and my big strap on dildo. He never lost his hard on while I slowly lubed his asshole and inserted that big cock into his virgin hole as it turned out.

Ginny for her part seemed to get turned on while watching me fuck her husband in the ass. As I pounded John's ass I told her, "Get your asshole lubed up because John is going to fuck it with his hard cock when I'm done!"

That's exactly what happened as John plowed Ginny's ass while I told her to suck my strap on cock & clean John's butt butter off it. Such a hot kinky scene that I think will cause them to add anal sex to their sex life more often!

To touch on oral sex, I supervised them shaving each other's pubic hair. Instructing John on the proper way to pleasure a woman by eating out her pussy and tongue fucking her asshole. I had John explore every inch and nook & cranny of Ginny's hot cunt and ass with his tongue.

For Ginny it was a heavy emphasis on fellatio. Telling her to suck on that fucking cock and having her lick and suck on John's balls. When I put them in a 69 position on their bed I was right beside them fucking my horny pussy with a dildo. When John filled Ginny's mouth with cum, she kissed me and we swapped it. Yummy!

I took them on a field trip to an adult shop to get some adult toys and movies. Neither one had ever been in one of these stores so it was a real learning experience for them. They were intrigued by the movie arcade section. Maybe I'll have them go back and experience the glory hole aspect at a later time?

I told John to get a fleshlight, 3 pack butt plug set, nipple clamps, anal lube, & anal porn movies. For Ginny it was a King Dong dildo, 3 pack butt plug set, anal lube, & lesbian anal threesome movies. I told them to use the items frequently and to film it for me along with continuing their masturbation schedules.

Since Ginny's underwear collection was rather dull, I took her to the local lingerie store called The Elegant Lady where I was friends with the owner named Bev. She had a salesperson, Amber, help us with our shopping. Amber was a blonde 22 year old with a petite build, perky attitude, and large breasts. I gave Amber a list of items that Ginny needed which included shoes. Amber said, " I would be happy to help you ladies with this list!" She led us back to the fitting rooms to take Ginny's measurments.

Men in general are visual creatures and John had been looking at Ginny's boring underware & plain shoes for too long. I told Ginny to strip naked as Amber began to bring in lingerie items for her to try on. When Ginny bent over to try on a satin thong it gave Amber a clear view of the butt plug base sticking out of her asshole. I had inserted it into Ginny's ass before we left my office. Amber's face began turning red after seeing it and looked over at me. "Don't be alarmed at the butt plug. Ginny is prepping her tight asshole for her husband's big cock!"

Amber didn't know how to respond, but tried to keep her professional demeanor and said, "Oh that sounds nice." as she left to get some high heel shoes. Ginny looked stunning as she put on a black lacy bra, crotchless panties, and fishnet stockings. Ginny blushed as she looked in the mirror at her pretty pussy peeking out of the panties. I knew Ginny would get horny dressing up so I had her bring her King Dong dildo with her. I told her that she should masturbate with it right here & right now.

Ginny was reluctant to masturbate in a public place, but I told her to do it anyway since she looked so sexy in her lingerie with a plug up her ass. She sat down on the couch and slowly inserted the massive dildo into her pussy through the opening in her panties. "Yeah fuck that naughty pussy of yours Ginny!", I told her. Amber came back in the room shortly after carrying shoe boxes. She froze in her tracks as she saw Ginny masturbating. "I can come back later if I'm interrupting?"

I took the shoe boxes from her and told her, "No problem, Ginny got so horny putting on the lingerie that she just had to play with herself. I think you should stay and watch her!" I led Amber over to the love seat I had been sitting on as she continued to watch Ginny fucking herself with the large fake cock. Amber's hand went towards her large tits and her face was flushed with lustful eyes. " Let me help you undress so you can really enjoy yourself." I told her. This helped Ginny get past her inhibition to masturbate in public as she really started to pound her pussy.

It didn't take long for Amber's young pussy to get sopping wet as she played with it. I pinched and sucked the nipples on her beautiful tits while also playing with my own horny cunt and clit. Ginny had a powerful orgasm that rocked her body as she screamed out her pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore and took control of the situation. I told Amber to eat Ginny's cunt as I forced her face into her crotch. I greedily took the King Dong and started sucking Ginny's pussy juices off it while telling Amber to keep sucking that fucking cunt. The dildo tasted divine & I knew Amber's face would be drenched by pussy juice soon.

l ordered them to get into the 69 position while I got down on the floor in front of them to fuck my pussy with King Dong. It was a glorious time lingerie shopping with the three of us having multiple orgasms while Ginny expanded her underwear & shoe closet for future sex with John. Their frequency for sex should increase even more while having a positive impact on their marriage. We got dressed and paid for the items while also giving Amber a large tip for her "efforts".

I eagerly looked forward to having a therapy session with the Carter twins as John wanted me to touch on sexual issues with them close to their graduation from high school. First though on my schedule was a mother who was having a problem with her son stealing & sniffing her panties. Interesting!