Amy Was Once My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******Jerry Again

After I finished up with the farm equipment, I paid my helpers, and went home to clean up. I told Amy I needed a shower and then we could go out for dinner. The cleaners were there and had almost finished the office. The next day they were going to paint it. Amy mentioned that she ordered a new desk, a couple of chairs, and a filing cabinet.

I asked her if she interviewed any women for the secretary position. She said she did but was holding off hiring anyone. Apparently she talked it over with her mom and decided she would work for me for a month and see how it went. We went out for dinner and talked about old times.

"How's Ray?" I asked.

"I don't have anything to do with him. He is strictly in the past. I don't even know where he went after graduation."

"Amy, I think I love you. I know that I have never felt this way about any other girl ever. Do you think you can work for me knowing how I feel?"

"Jerry, I've always felt different about you too. I've always tried to ignore it but I can't. You are the main reason I came home and didn't stay in Texas. Mom told me that you came home a few times and always asked about me. She told me you were going to open your own business. So I thought I'd come home and see what happened. I wasn't sure what I would do. Then you showed up at my graduation. God, I missed you, Jerry."

"I heard you say to Ray that when I kissed you it didn't mean anything. That's why I stopped talking to you. I felt foolish. After the prom, I told you I loved you and you never replied. You never said anything to me about it. All the time I was away, I thought about you. I dated quite a few girls but I always thought about you. I'm not sure how you feel but I had to get this off my chest and out of my system, especially if we work together," Jerry said.

"Jerry, at school I was really confused. Ray was supposed to be my boyfriend but I didn't have strong feelings for him. I said that because I didn't want to hurt him. I didn't know you overheard me at the time. I'm so sorry. I loved the kiss. That's why I kissed you again at the house. After that, I needed time to think and get things straightened out in my mind.

"I talked with mom and told her that I thought I was falling in love with you. She told me to just take my time and see how things go. That's why I told you I would take the job. I need to be around you until I get my mind and heart straightened out. I honestly feel I love you too." She leaned over and gave me a kiss.

I explained a couple of problems that I had. One was she was so beautiful and I couldn't handle seeing her go out with other men. I was very jealous. Also that I had to work so much in the beginning that I wouldn't be able to be with her all that much.

She told me she wasn't interested in going out with anyone other than me. We would make time in our busy schedules to be together even if it was just to talk business.

For the next couple of months, we were very busy. Amy was handling most of the appointments and I spent two thirds of my time doing repairs on the road and the rest of the time in the garage stalls. I needed more help. I couldn't go on like this. I called my welding instructor from collage and he sent me three student to interview who he felt would be good employees.

One was my old roommate who I knew was a good worker. The other two I knew but not as well. Amy and I both interviewed them separately. Afterwards she told me that they all hit on her and she thought she should tell me. She didn't want to keep anything from me. I could hardly blame them for that. She told them she was my fiancé and was true to me.

My old roommate immediately apologized to her and promised it would never happen again. Joel, one of the other guys, apologized to Amy and then came over to me and apologized to me. The other guy just said, "shit happens" and laughed. When he looked at my face, he left in a hurry.

After Amy and I talked, I hired Joel and Craig. They would be on a three-month trial basis. They would work from eight to four and have a half hour for lunch. If they were near finishing a job, I would pay them overtime. If they stayed after ninety days, they would get a pay increase of five dollars an hour. I priced out the jobs.

I told them about a converted motel down the road where they could get a furnished room with a small kitchen. Amy scheduled the jobs and she had me doing most of them in the garage. That way we could be together more often.

I need to go back a little. Soon after the women cleaned and painted the garage and office, Amy received the furniture she ordered. She asked me if I could spend a night or two in a motel while she arranged it all.

"Are you going to stay with me?" I asked.

She leaned over and kissed me. "Are you ready for that commitment?"

"Do you mean will I ask you to marry me? To be honest I don't know if I can measure up to what you are used to. Yes, I've had sex but the women were not in your class or even close to being as pretty as you."

"Jerry, I haven't had much sex. I know that people think all cheerleaders are sluts but it's not true. In fact, we weren't allowed to date players. I'll be as honest as I can with you. I had sex with Ray twice. The first time it hurt bad and I told him never again. I gave in a second time and it hurt almost as much. That was it. After that you came to our school and I remained confused."

"In Texas we did a lot of shows for professional people. Everyone flirted. It was almost expected. At one of the after parties, a team owner spiked my drink and had sex with me. I was passed out when he did it. When I woke up, I cried. I told Beth and Brenda but there was no way to prove anything. I stopped going to parties after that. Do you still want me to stay with you?"

"Who was the asshole? I'll go down and kill him. I wish I had been there to protect you. Yes, I want you to stay with me and yes I want you to marry me."

She didn't stay with me the first two nights. On Friday, we went to the Texas Longhorn Steakhouse and when we left, she asked me to take her to my motel room. I asked her if she was sure and she said she was. Our first time in the motel I'll never forget. I wanted to make sure she enjoyed it.

I put a music station on the TV that played love songs and turned it down low. We both took off our outer garments and left on our underclothes.

I asked her, "Amy, are you sure about this? I want you to be sure."

"Yes Jerry, I'm as sure as I'll ever be. Just be gentle with me."

I dimmed the lights and Amy lay in the middle of the bed. I lay next to her and kissed her softly and then with more passion. "I love you Amy Dillon and always have."

She took off her bra and panties and for the first time I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I leaned over and gently took her breasts and sucked on her nipples getting them as hard as a pencil eraser. I kept sucking on them, moved down, and kissed her belly button.

"God Jerry, it feels so good."

I moved further down in the fuzzy part beneath her belly and very trimmed up mound. I kissed and licked it there for a good ten minutes before moving to her mound and inserting my finger into her pussy. I replaced my finger with my tongue and tongue fucked her to an orgasm.

She yelled out, "Jerry, I love you so much. It feels so good. I've never felt anything like this."

I slipped on a condom and entered her ever so slowly. I pushed my cock in her an inch at a time until she took it all. We made love for the next twenty minutes and when she had her second orgasm, I came harder then I ever came in my life.

I pulled out of her and disposed of the condom and we cuddled and fell asleep. I woke up a couple of hours later and Amy was staring at me.

"What's the matter Amy? Is everything all right?"

She just smiled at me and told me that she truly loved me. "Make love to me again."

I slipped a new condom on and she asked me to lay in the center of the bed so she could ride me. It was so great. I was able to play with her breasts and she was able to lean over and kiss me. We made love for a good half hour before we both came again.

In the morning, we got up and showered before we had some coffee and headed for work. At the end of the day, I returned from a job and she took me back to the trailer. It looked great with the new beds, couch, and chairs. There was even a TV for if I ever had time to watch it.

That night we went and talked to her parents and told them we wanted to get married. Of course, she would live at home until we got married. Her parents were happy for us and then we went to see my parents.

They were a bit surprised but they had always loved Amy. They wished us the best. That night we christened the new mattresses--both of them.

Work was going great. I signed a contract to do all the welding for a metal building contractor. Joel and Craig were now on full time with benefits. Amy hired an office girl to help with the billing. Craig and Sue, the new secretary, seemed to hit it off.

Six months later Amy and I had a big church wedding. All of her cheerleader friends from high school were her bridesmaids. Talk about a good-looking group of women. Beth and Brenda even showed up. My old buddy Donald from high school was my best man.

I decided Craig would run the shop while Amy and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon. She told me we had a big decision to make. When I asked her what it was, she said, "I stopped taking birth control pills. Are we going to have two kids like you said when we were eight years old or four kids like I said?"

"Honey, I'll have as many as you want as long as you have them with me."

"I really do love you, Jerry."

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome.

DG Hear