All Comments on 'Amy was Once My Best Friend'

by DGHear2

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

Honestly great to have you back, I always thought you were a fantastic author and you have shown that skill again. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back! Great story - the first of many I hope??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank You!

Alan

Flymo65Flymo65over 2 years ago
Great to have you back

Gentle well crafted fare from a Lit stalwart. I look forward to many more. You have been missed, welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gad to see you writing again Your stories are always easy reading and enjoyable.

69Shortbus6969Shortbus69over 2 years ago

Really well written. Great Story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

avidfaavidfaover 2 years ago
Thanks for coming back

I've always liked your stories, and am glad we will be seeing more as time goes on. This was a good start, it just seemed so natural and real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, good character development, story had a nice flow to it. The intimacy was well done, it seemed natural to the characters versus being the focus of the story.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Thanks

cpl8140cpl8140over 2 years ago

5*. It is nice to see you writing again.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It was a nice story and I'm glad they ended up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story

Glad you are writing again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've missed new tales from you but have cycled through the old a few times. Welcome back!

somewhere east of Omaha

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Welcome back.

It's been too long, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really dislike POV changes in a story, especially when they happen over and over. I probably would have made it all the way to the end without being jarred out of immersion because of that.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Hi, DGHear2, congrats on your first story published here. It was quite sweet and made me want to cheer for them. Some of the dialogue and sentence structure could be improved a bit, but those will improve as you continue writing and honing your skills. Looking forward to seeing more works from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I gave it 5 stars. You are one of my favorite authors here. glad to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice short story about two people who kept their love for each .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very happy to see you back. As always 5 stars !

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Glad to see you're writing again!

5

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Nice story, not much build up to the romance though. Went from no contact to getting married in 2 weeks. Wish she had missed him with the same intensity he missed her....

Nice to see you back! Your legacy precedes you, and we are all richer for it. Thanks for returning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I rea,ly liked it welcome back i am looking forward to more of your stories,

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Great to see you back here. Thanks

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

Welcome back. I have enjoyed your stories for years and am glad you are writing again. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Happy you have returned. I thought your name was familiar so looked for your favorites and re-read the story about Sandi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, easy-to read story. There could have been more drama, or challenges, in the relationship, but that's something you can work on. The eventual outcome was as expected, almost from the first couple of paragraphs. I look forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good one! Great to see you writing again. One of my favourite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Welcome back - always one of my favorites! As an ex-Pony league manager, we also used the 2 base walk often. It was one of my favorite tricks when there was a runner on third. Tough decision - chase the walker or hold the runner and let the walker go to second.

AileyInnAileyInnabout 2 years ago

Outstanding. Always on the lookout for DGHear…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous