Amyl Nitrite Lover

Story Info
Girly boy turned into maid.
908 words
3.84
11.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made contact online. I needed it. A strong man in my life, not just myself, a weak lazy sissy. After shaving all my body, i put on mail order lingerie, that made me look extra girly. I already look feminine, but with this set of seethrough underwear, i took pics that drew attention of many horny males. One of them was Chris. He lived near me so we made an appointment, and i was there in an hour. He'd waited for me in his blinded SUV, that he showed to me, 'here i fucked many a sissy'. It looked to have enough privacy, i made a secret note in my head, to go to beautiful places to fuck.

This time, it were the dunes, he told me online they provide enough privacy. We walked from his SUV into the woods, and when we were all alone, amidst close trees, he stopped me, and started to kiss and fondle me, i could feel my heart to race, and his hands over my butt, a finger probing into my anus. I let it enter me.

And soon enough, my knees feel weak, i sigh, and moan, while he keeps kissing me, and he says, yes you are definitely a female in a boy bod. We'll bring you back to your own body.

I loved when he told me this! Since i never felt like a man, i'm not competitive, or sporty, i like chatting and dressing up and body stuff, dancing, etcetera.

He likes it as much as I do! We fuck like rabbits, constantly horny, aware of our bodies, sex language gives us away. He likes me dressed in maid outfits, with Lacey lingerie, full make up, he gives me poppers and more to stay submissive and happy, tattoos his name on my skin (near my dick), and my new name which is 'my doom'. Right under my belly button. I still don't have tits, as the operation must be paid for by me, of course, via housework and sex work. He films me do both. His villa is so big, it takes me almost a week to finish cleaning, and then I also must do all of the shopping and cooking, and of course keep our clothes clean.

He says I'm a very good maid, but every now and then I miss something and that makes him furious and then we go right into the spanking routine: he pulls me over his lap and spanks me bare handed until I cry.

Then he cuffs me up and puts me in a pillory, where he whips my ass a bit more until it's red enough to get fucked. In this position, I hear him go after he came into me.

Then I hear the door open and different footsteps come in. Heavier, and I can feel a different penis enter me from behind. I can only hear the heavy breathing, and feel the pounding of the new cock deep inside of me.

Keeping me high on poppers (Amyl Nitrite of Isobutil nitrite) is his trick, "Yes I have it put me into complete euphoria I love them I became a total sissy fagot when I used them no inhibition. getting fucked and sucking dick in front of others was no problem I became what Ive always been a sissy fagot slut, they do drop all inhibitions, but it's more about totally relaxing very tight muscles in my anus (and all muscles.) Yes its total rapture and euphoria when under the influence of poppers. I become a total cum-slut when I use them. I can suck and get fucked all nite and I have especially in front of a crowd..."

And Chris knew this, he understood my psychology, had had sissies before, and how he worked my body, to become his slut-slave, amazes me to this day. After our first hours long encounter that he crowned with a nice rosé (which I always saw as a girl choice in wine), he came to my place and brought a bag with his choice of lingerie for me (from classic to maid). Also, a couple of sexy dresses and outfits (a nurse, a nun, a maid) and he asked if I would like to go out with him that night, dressed in the little black dress and heels (he'd quickly measured my feet in the dunes).

Hesitantly -as I didn't want to lose this millionaire lover!- I gave in, asking to which places we would go.

First, we went to a chique restaurant in the Castle, and after that, to a club downtown, where he gave me a few drinks that made me want to dance with him, which I did very girly, and a few dudes tried to take me.

I was afraid they could see my real nature, so I got afraid and went back to Chris, asking if he could take me home.

By that, I now mean his home, which I see as mine too.

Of course HE is the owner, and I am his hobby, sex slave, dress up boi.

With poppers Im the wildest and dirtiest whore! It makes me do everything in public! In Bali I sucked three guys in a Bar with a dozen men and women cheering. I love to get fucked in both my holes, mouth and asscunt, in gay saunas, bars....

Poppers make me what I really am...a whore slut!