All Comments on 'Amy's Bachelorette'

by basher123

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Urgh what a horrible bunch of friends to have, no morals in any of them. Poor Danny getting dragged into their swinger shit. Wife will be ducking whoever like a horny dog, she’s already fucked his friends. Divorce is on the cards soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should be in group sex not much in the way of lovingbwifes, group of cheating slurs and their cuck hobbies.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Couldn't skip fast enough or far enough.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Umm…da’fuq did I just read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it could have been shorter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

sick no use reading just more sluts bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol. I felt sorry for Amy's Fiance. He's going to marry a total slut who evidently couldn't care less about her relationship with him. What a bunch of manipulative, despicable sleazeballs. Hopefully, the strippers or the Uber driver had an STD, and they all caught it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lousy writer, lousy story. Nothing whatsoever redeemable about any of the characters. Thank god all I did was skim, even that was disgusting. I can't imagine how shitty your life must be to think garbage like this is entertainment.

CBX1980CBX1980over 2 years ago

As soon as I read no we sucked them off. I knew it was another cuck story. These stories need their own category or at the very least put them in the fetish section.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Yuck, hopefully ALL of them turn up HIV positive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beyond the infinity of boringness at the gates of stupidity it lays a pile of botched shit and on top you’ll find this drivel.

Captcha

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

You have a lot of good scoring LW stories and they are mostly recent, so I feel a little nit-picky making this comment, but here goes anyway: it’s way too darn long, has far too many characters for easy reading, and unless I’m all screwed up you had the bachelorette party for Amanda and yet Amanda seems to be married several places in the text.

Not one of your best efforts! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor excuse for a sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

way to long, how many times to repeat a sex scene. They better all get checked for STD. How many of these sluts could get pregnant. None of these people are worth a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It could have been somewhere else.

Mike9947Mike9947over 2 years ago

It’s creative sexy you get a 5

But the character development is really poor - it’s about Amy but turns out to be about amanda and I still have no idea who the groom is - Danny?

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

I feel sorry for the unseen character, Amy's fiancee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uh-uh ugh!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Pretty sure you wanted that cum shot in your mouth closet boy.

That was one sadly pathetic story, even if it werent a gay mans wet dream, it was just as shitty as they come.

I do hope you arent planning on writing for a living, because, quite honestly, you should have paid literotica to post this skid mark of idiocy.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Look, you want to write a cuck story go right ahead

Just use the cuck tag, and assholes like me will skip the story and the one star fairy will pass you by

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trailer Trash lives on with this sick bunch. How anyone could class this as LW is beyond me. AWEFUL, and no I didnt read it all, it was pukesome

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 2 years ago

Please continue the story I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shiiiite didn't even bother to finish reading it after first paragraphs.. what a load of crap

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous, you do trailer trash a disservice with your comment. These characters don’t rise anywhere close to that level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. Do you eat your own shit? I'm done reading your shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And it ended with out the sister taking Tom in her pussy and her sisters husband in the ass. That couldn't have taken to much more of a 4 part story, maybe 5...lol The the orgy in the basement on the rugs and with beer bottles too would have been great.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I don't understand where the reference to "LW" should be? I think "group sex" would be the right category. Or even better "SiFi"! 1*!!!

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Incredibly confusing dialogue

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - sick SLUT crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised nobody drowned with all that cum splashing around! After a while the story just wasn’t sexy,just sloppily messy.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

What a party. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why is it so hard for people to write believable dialogue. FFS, just read and ask yourself, "Would people actually talk like this?" When anyone is recounting events in this story, it's extremely cringey. Then the "Master Jon" & "Master Tom" shit literally coming out of nowhere? Awful.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy597 months ago

I can't imagine any of these marriages lasting. Quite a unique universe depicted here. Wives are whores and husband's degenerate Neanderthals. Author has great imagination. Needs to ask a woman to help with lady dialog. Still it is a wild romp.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Typical fantasy bachelorette party, or is it? About 20% of females have some form of physical sex at these parties. May not be a fantasy. It happened to me. At the least I got the ring back. Her father took her and his wife home both of whom were nude. With in 6 months they divorced. But as IrishLaddy59 said "a wild romp" of a fantasy. Did not like it but gave it 3.5 stars any way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous